Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Bosom companions (Ashitaka x Celeste)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee|Phail Ninjas Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm
User ImageA deep breath of air billowed out of the stallions mouth as he let out a sigh and looked around. While it was cold he didn't feel it, perhaps it was all the fur he had. That, he also had a nice fur caplet, or coat, or whatever this thing was. Snorting he pawed at the ground and looked around for signs, a clue that the walker that had stolen his brother might have passed through the area. A feather, claw marks. Something! Maybe even some of his brothers hair. He closed his eyes, it had been so long now. His twin would have to look close to him, unless he had perished. He didn't know. He vowed he would hunt down that walker and destroy it if he could, especially if it had harmed a hair on his brothers head.

Not seeing any traces of anything he moved on. Should he give up hope? Sometimes he almost wanted to, but he loved his brother too much and he just knew that he was alive. He could feel it.

Phail Ninja

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Celeste shouldered forwards, doing her best to ignore the cold. It was an occupational hazard, after all, and there was nothing she could do about it. At least, she considered, the snow did make tracking her quarry significantly easier, so long as the snowfall wasn’t fresh. It was hard to hide prints when they stood out so clearly. Falling snow, of course, was another matter entirely, and could destroy a hunt within minutes. Not only did it obscure prints, but it dampened smells and other aspects of the trail that she so carefully tried to find. But for the moment the sky was clear, and that at least was a positive she was happy to consider.

Of course, she had to be ready for anything. Such was her line of work, a constant struggle against the elements. But it had to be done.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:35 pm
Phail Ninja

As he trekked along he started to spot tracks in the snow that were fairly fresh, though they weren't walker. Which was good for the most part, meant he didn't have to prep offpaw for any type of violent confrontation. It wasn't long before he caught up to the owner of the tracks and he watched her for a moment, she had a huntress quality about her, the way she moved. It sort of gave it away. Though it could just be how she was, but he was betting on his initial observation.

He debated staying silent and just watching her for a while but then figured that might be creepy. "Excuse me, I'm currently on the hunt for something. You perhaps hadn't seen an overly large Hawk Walker around here have you?" He asked her curiously.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:16 pm
Celeste had seen the stallion watching her, but as he appeared to be neither her quarry, nor threatening, she had elected to ignore him, giving her full focus to trying to pick up some sort of trail. She’d heard whispers of a ‘walker in the area, though what sort she knew not, but it was her duty to stop them, that much she knew. However, upon his introduction, she shuffled her wings, tearing her attention away from the ground for a moment. Her eyes scanned him up and down. He seemed decently built, not like someone who needed instant protection. Not that that meant he didn’t need her help, of course, but he could probably hold his own against someone with lesser intentions.

A fellow hunter, perhaps? Well, she could get down to business then. “Perhaps.” Her voice was cold and distant. Not necessarily unpleasant in tone, just mostly indifferent. “I have heard whispers of a ‘walker in the area, though what sort I know not. What is your interest in the beast?”

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:53 pm
AstoriaFallen

He could feel her almost scrutinizing him but it didn't phase him in the least bit. "I had one take my brother when were where young. I've been trying to find it ever since." He said point blank and to the point, while he doubted it was the walker he wanted there was always the off chance it was. He hadn't seen any sighting of the beast in a long while but still wasn't giving up hope that he'd one day see it again.

"What are you doing in these parts?" He asked her curiously.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out