Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:46 am
I am Ende

Umm... more information forthcoming. IDK about customs but I'll probably do everything in various increments just because thats what I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:48 am
I am stealing Shibrogane's TOS

---

TERMS OF SERVICE
By winning, adopting, whatever, one of my premades, you are agreeing to these terms.

You are welcome to trade or resell designs I have made, provided the sale price is not higher than what you paid for it and the tender is Gaia Gold or other services. Please notify me of who the new owner is so I can update my records.

Don't claim the design as your own, please link back to ashdown's main thread or endejester.deviantart.com

If you redraw the design, it's not necessary to credit me. Similarly, growths done within the shop and commissions also don't require credit. You can also port the character outside the shop if you like.

You can redress characters or design them new outfits as you like. (Obviously).

Recent Work. -

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 am
People I have drawn - Nobody yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:51 am
GROWTH REQUEST FORM

Please submit the following form when you have completed your growth requirements and are ready to proceed to your next stage!

I reserve the right to simplify things so they will look good in my style.

[b]Character name:[/b] Who's growing? Please include a link to their journal.
[b]Growing to:[/b] What stage is this for?
[b]Specifics:[/b] How has your character changed since last stage? Please include mundane appearance changes (haircuts, losing or gaining weight, growth spurts, scars, visible injuries, etc) and changes caused by their exposure to the magic of Other Ashdown.
[b]Anything else:[/b] Got an approved weapon? Got a prop or animal companion you would like included in the art (artist's discretion)? Got magical powers with a visible effect? Got a specific item of clothing or general clothing style you would like your character drawn in? Put it here.

[b]I did my work.[/b]

endejester

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:59 am
extras  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:48 pm
Quote:
endejester

Character name: Jeremiah Mercer [journal linku!]
Growing to: Riser!

Specifics: Not much has changed for Jeremiah since he became a dreamer (not that you'd see visibly, <.<). His hair is a bit longer (still kept reasonably stylish; something like this).
Anything else: Would love for Jeremiah to be in an outfit inspired by this (but with in browns/blacks; button up vest is love). Having his leather gun shoulder holster (with police issued handgun) visible in some degree would be amazing as hell.

Oh, and possibly standing with THE UMBRELLA like it's a cane, maybe? LOL it's all super serious and then THAT UMBRELLA.

Jeremiah influence/art album is here.

I'm rambling. Totally trust you ende! Do your thing!

I did my work. (links to post with RPs/reqs i'm using.)

Done  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:51 pm
Quote:
Character name: Autumn Smith
Growing to: Riser
Specifics: No real physical changes, but you're welcome to play with hairstyle (so long as it's still textured) and outfit (she's a stylish lady, so nothing thrown-together outfit wise. Basic t-shirts with logos are a no.)
Anything else: Autumn received Rosalinde the Othercat, who is styled after a Turkish Angora. I would love her featured in the art, possibly blossoming a few flowers, and Autumn wearing a flower crown? Your choice of flowers for either/both. She might be a little more concerned/caring looking, now having grown into having an interest in the Otherworld.

I did my work. - link to RP reqs, as well as singular art piece for Growth!

Done  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:34 am
Quote:
Character name: Algernon Mixlin
Specifics: No visible changes right now. Algie may be a bit more grey in the temples from stress. Any of the tweed/layered outfit styles in his album are welcome. OH! He wears a gold pinky ring with a small bloodstone in it (if you show his hands)
Anything else: He carries 2 books at all times, one being his personal notebook (with a particular pen). This is small enough to fit inside of his jacket or pocket (so it may not be visible?). He also carries Heliodora's book (which I don't believe looks particularly magic, but does have a slip of receipt sticking out of the top).

I did my work

Done  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:04 am
Character name: Alexis Tucker
Specifics: Alexis has lost weight! They're now teetering on that realm between 'unhealthily thin' and 'I know you eat, but you have no body fat and it's all muscle, please don't kick me but if I hit you you'd probably faint'. Maybe moreso the latter. Their hair is curlier (but probably still braided) given humidity, and has grown out a tiny bit; they're combing bangs over their left eye.
Anything else: More ratty and androgynous than last stage -- not really 'feral animal', but moreso starting to edge into 'street rat'! They'll be getting the power 'tracker's eye' soon, so maybe that could be included in the art, some kind of glint in their left eye? (It's a quest reward, it's in their journal.) Basically: dull colors, primarily greys and teals, accessorizing with b&w. Their arms should be covered up to the wrist with clothing -- it's going summer so no hoodie, but definitely long sleeves. They have self-harm scarring on their forearms, so if any forearm skin is shown, well! Their binder straps should probably be showing.
As always, Alexis is 70% leg.
Generally: casual, in the sense of 'unpurposefully distressed', and mixed with athletic clothing. The sneakers were probably nice before they got scuffed through seven tons of grit.
..Also, please make them look like the angry snarly feral brat they are, because Alexis is trying to play it Cool and Unemotional but also they are ANGRY, AT EVERYTHING, EVER??? RAAAAAA.

HAVE FUN THO

I did my work.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:19 pm
Character name: Cam Rylan
Specifics: Not much has changed, but will add other specifics in the following section.
Anything else:
- Big buff guy
- USMC tattoo on his left forearm
- His familiar is a melanistic great gray shrike with amber eyes
- He has a very happy Dalmatian named Fidget, if you like to draw dogs. But if it was a choice between the dog and the bird, please include the birb!
- Lots of additional links and refs are in his journal!

I did my work.

Collaborated with Shibe <3  

MoonRazor

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:54 pm
Character name: Marcoa Baldwin
Growing to: Dreamer
Specifics: Look, OK, you know. ;D
Anything else: Headshot you did for me, but I him in like flannel shirts and slacks. (Shirt tucked in with a neat little belt maybe.)

I did my work.

artist services

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff