Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
Joining - Retired Feb 04 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:28 pm
- Mynsed -
I have iron in my blood!
Username: - Mynsed -
SoA's Name: Uongo wa Uwongo
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: He's loves telling stories and his stories definitely exaggerate the truth. More than half the time, his stories aren't even realistic!
Brief History: He was found by Kluna (Greenie's) as a cub and she took interest in him, going along with his stories. He didn't need very much convincing to follow Kluna back to her pride.
What a great name! I hope he's not unhappy here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:39 pm
Depawsit
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Depawsit
SoA's Name: Valbergur
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Captain
Brief Personality: Vally was won a few years back from a Captain contest, he's a bit of a homebody as of late, but is prepping his band of Reavers for a viking in the near future.
Brief History: Old member, just posting him for an update to the ML. He's a Captain with a heart of gold, but tends to try and hide it so that he appears like a personality for fitting to his role.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Leomaris
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver - once accepted he'll be joining Valbergur's band.
Brief Personality: He's a bit of a coward, and tends to follow those he finds make good decisions.
Brief History: Originally got approval to join for a lady, but the plot fell through. He is now joining for himself and the chance to improve his cowardice. - Accepted in the old guild

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Dakaara
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver eventually - he *may* follow Valbergur or find someone more fitting
Brief Personality: Dakaara is out for the thrills, he's an adrenaline junky of sorts. He lives for the rush of adrenaline he gets from doing things that help to conquer his silly fears.
Brief History: Born into the Roguelands of a gentle Mother and Father, Daakara has been a rogue most of his life. At one point he belonged to a sporting pride where a lady friend of his resided. But shortly after his joining it was disbanded and he lost contact with his lady friend. As a result he lurked through the RL until he met some drunken reavers who told him about the pride. As a result, he now wants to reside within its walls. [ Also his Father will be flinging with a Reaver lady from the same drunken party that Daakara ran into. So he'll eventually have family there. ]

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sitare
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn for now, he may go for Bard at a later date.
Brief Personality: Sitare is a bit of a worry wart, he likes things to unfold exactly how he meticulously plans them out. He can be a bit erratic when his thought out plans begin to become unhinged.
Brief History: Approved in the old guild. He was once a member of the Pridelands, but a lady he favored within the guild rejected his feelings and took another as her mate. Heartbroken, he left the pride, his adoptive parents, and his adopted brother behind in an attempt to forget the hurt he experienced there.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Brighdin
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: She's kind of a blank slate atm, though i'm looking for RP to remedy that.
Brief History: Accepted in the old guild, Brighdin is a blank slate so she doesn't have much going for her. She wants to join the pride because she believes [ and does ] have family members in the pride.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Dhaifu'Nafsi
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Bard or Reaver, I haven't decided which way he'll sway on the issues yet.
Brief Personality: Dhaifu doesn't have much of a personality yet, in the past he was a pacifist. But after living in the rogue lands most of his life, he has learned that there are times where violence is necessary.
Brief History: He doesn't really have a history. He was originally accepted in the old guild to be someone's mate. But it fell through.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ulfrik
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver [ He'll one day be a part of Ymiron's band ]
Brief Personality: Ulfrik is a bit of a show off, he likes to boast about the things he can do ... and maybe just a little LOT about the things he can't. His boastings will begin to get him into trouble as he grows up.
Brief History: The child of Marinette & Ragnvard, he doesn't have much of a history atm.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ymiron
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver > Captain
Brief Personality: Ymiron doesn't have one, he's sorta blank atm
Brief History: The child of Areoiris & Sebor, he doesn't have much history atm.
I remember Valbergur! Added as a captain!
Leomaris added as a reaver.
Dakaara added as a freeborn for the time being. I'm not clear on whether you've already had him do a challenge and viking, or if those are future plans.
Sitare added as a freeborn.
Brighdin added as a reaver.
Dhaifu'nafsi added as a freeborn for the time being as it doesn't seem like he's done a viking yet and I don't know what he was accepted as in the old guild.
Ulfrik added as a freeborn.
Ymiron added as a freeborn.

Feel free to correct me if I've made errors in any of these lions' ranks.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:21 pm
Myrsky Syntynyt
I remember Valbergur! Added as a captain!
Leomaris added as a reaver.
Dakaara added as a freeborn for the time being. I'm not clear on whether you've already had him do a challenge and viking, or if those are future plans.
Sitare added as a freeborn.
Brighdin added as a reaver.
Dhaifu'nafsi added as a freeborn for the time being as it doesn't seem like he's done a viking yet and I don't know what he was accepted as in the old guild.
Ulfrik added as a freeborn.
Ymiron added as a freeborn.

Feel free to correct me if I've made errors in any of these lions' ranks.

Daakara has had a challenge, but he hasn't been out on a Viking so he is still a Freeborn.

Dhaifu -I believe he was accepted as a bard, but i'm not positive. So Freeborn suits him well for the time being :]

Sorry probably could have made those two a little more clear! My apologies, and thank you for your help!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:35 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Felyn
SoA's Name: Daijur
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Daijur is a lion of few words and endless confidence - he believes that actions speak louder and he does not hesitate to prove such. His greatest strength is his overwhelming size although his unwavering loyalty is not far behind.
Brief History: Daijur is the son of the God of Darkness and the Goddess of Light before she ascended. He is aware of his heritage and is extremely proud of it. He found his way to the stormborn after a chance encounter with a very cocky pride member that made him want to prove that he was good enough to be ranked among their kind.
(Challenge completed!)

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Orhni
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Orhni is dramatic and a little naive. She chooses to believe the best of others but has a quick temper and is prone to tantrums when she does not get her way. Although stubborn, she will be quickly put in place by Domeykite (Krysin).
Brief History: Orhni is from the original royalty of the Kizingo'Zaa. When the muses died, many of her family members left on a soul search and it eventually brought Orhni to a chance encounter with Domeykite. Believing he was out to help her, she followed him back to the pride in an effort to escape a nasty storm but found that once there she could no longer leave of her own free will.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Krysin
SoA's Name: Mkhai
Original Member?No
Brief Personality: He is a very matter-of fact and serious lion who has a very real love for fighting. In mortal guise, he does his best to keep his identity a secret so he can fully immerse himself in this little 'mortal life'. He is also horrendous at lying, so is trying very hard at that previous statement.
Brief History: The God of Warriors has spent most of his life in the gods' realm, but has decided to test himself outside of it. His curiosity about a pride of strong warriors has drawn him to the Myrsky Syntynyt, and he plans to determine the strength of the pride and his own strength within it.

Challenge Win!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:50 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tonberry Queen X
SoA's Name: Steinn
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Responsible, if not a little reckless, loyal, and a bit hard-headed. Stienn is a very dedicated soul, and puts everything in to what he does. Sometimes a bit too tunnel-vision, for which his mate helps him see the greater picture and sets his course right again.
Brief History: Was born and raised a high-ranking member of the old Dvergr(Dwarve) pride, but left with a band of others on a quest. Although the quest was a failure, he did meet his mate, Meowen. Upon return to the Dvergr and finding it gone, the group went their separate ways, and he and Meowen happened upon the Stormborn lands.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Meowen
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Meowen is intelligent, crafty, and independent. She is a bit more rough around the edges than most females, while still retaining that sense of being a 'mother hen.'
Brief History: Meowen spent a very solitary life up until she met Steinn and his traveling companions. She helped them through much of their journey, whilst falling slowly in love with the other lion. She has been traveling by his side ever since.

Since they are mates, would both need to fight to enter the pride, or could just Stienn? ;O

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Herlinde
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Meek, eager to please, cheery...mentally a lot younger than she is.
Brief History: Herlinde was born to a loving Firekin couple, but had the misfortune of being born before her pale colors would allow her to stay in her desert birthland. She was a sickly cub which had the side effect of her being very small for a Firekin, but it seems getting away from the desert has helped her be less sick. She was supposed to join a pride the Firekin were aligned with, but got lost along the way somehow....and ended up near Stormborn territory. And captured.

Aaand some of my Stormborn aren't on the member list! Here you go!

Freeborn (all ages)
Hethur (Tonberry Queen X)

Thralls
Vigdis (Tonberry Queen X)
Stonru Skjoldu (Tonberry Queen X)  

OP-Yuna
Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:12 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ali’dido (*Greenie) x Cynder (Syrius Lionwing)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Yamma’dido (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Libellula’dido (Syrius Lionwing)

Cub's Name: Dharma’dido (*Greenie)

Cub's Name: Magnus’dido (Lightning Shadow X)

Cub's Name: Attor’dido (Felyn)

Cub's Name: Cie'th `dido (Epine de Rose)

Cub's Name: Dreki’dido (MangoMeow)

Cub's Name: Ahtar’dido (Lithiasaur)

Cub's Name: Rami’dido (Kivras)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:23 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Rakan
Original Member? Yes!
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Rakan has a thirst for life above all else, be it business or pleasure. He thrives on the battle field not only as a skilled warrior but also as a dedicated support for members of his group. There is absolutely no doubt that he is completely and utterly full of himself and he tends to be one for gloating but beneath all of his flashy, smarmy exterior he is a lion that wants to belong to something great.
Brief History: Rakan was born to the Goddess of Rebirth but, as is her habit, she sought out his father and left he and his sister to be raised by the warrior. As luck would have it, his father was an older lion of the Stormborn who raised Rakan with a love of battle and life despite his waning age. When the male was only in his adolescence, however, his father left on what was meant to be his last viking but he never returned. Curious over what had befallen the old, grizzled warrior, Rakan set out as soon as he achieved the Reaver status to see if he could track down any information on his old man. Satisfied now that the old lion died doing what he loved best, he is returning home to begin his own story as a warrior.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:06 pm
-removing-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:30 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: _ p a o cx
SoA's Name: Tai'li
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Quiet, pensieve, calm. He's a very good listening ear and is very patient, but has a tendency to look annoyed all the time. He's not, that's just his face. He's protective of what's his, though.
Brief History: He's wandered about since leavng his original pride (an unnamed one from far, far away--aka I lost his info when my off-site journal got deleted and have no idea if this was an IC pride or just some random, unnamed one) and had been searching for a new home when he happened to meet his future mate. For her sake they've lived a rogue's life together ever since, but he was grateful when she finally agreed to find a home that would suit them both. Again, this conversation happened quite a while ago.

Challenge RP Win!

I have iron in my blood!
Username: _ p a o cx
SoA's Name: Aelin
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A bit on the talktive side but genuinely caring. Does sometimes affectionately push buttons when she likes you, though. Generally carefree and very loyal, but with a bit of wanderlust in her paws.
Brief History: She grew up wandering with her family, and one day wandered off (with their permission of course because she loved her parents) sometime in her very early adulthood. She's been wandering ever since, and even found her mate by chance along the way. She's fairly content with life, but loves her mate and understands his need to settle. Her love and loyalty to him trumps her wanderlust, and so they've been seeking a pride to call their own ever since they had that conversation. Quite a while ago.

Challenge RP Win!  

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:45 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Lightning Shadow X
SoA's Name: Connlan
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Connlan is a bright and burly lion with a big bouyant personality, a friendly charmer through and through that is brimming with confidence that he's happy to share with others.
Brief History: Born into a typical family group, he left as an adolescent and has lived mostly as an adventurous rogue up till learning about the Stormborn by the passing birds and other rogues.

Completed Challenge RP  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:11 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Lady Kitania
SoA's Name: Vaatia
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A bit full of himself, Vaatia is a large male who enjoys being cocky and coy. He finds probably too much enjoyment in teasing others and is always one for a fight since he tends to believe that he can almost always win, or at least leave a few scars with a good impression.
Brief History: Having been born a single cub in the Rogue Lands to a mother that passed away shortly after his birth, Vaatia was very used to being alone. It was all he's known. All his life, he had had struggles that challenged him, and every step of the way, he had managed to take care of himself and not need anyone else. All of that came to a immediate halt when he met a snow and sand pelted lioness out on her Viking.

Challenge completed here!  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Umochozi
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: An easy-going lion with an undeniable flirtatious nature, he is trying now to find his place in the world after spending a majority of his life travelling.
Brief History: A former member of the Aka'mleli, once the pride disbanded he had been travelling with some of his family members. He ended up following his cousin here to the Myrsky Syntynyt.

Challenge Complete

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Calypso
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A lioness who has closed herself off to nearly everyone. She's rough around the edges, and at times even malicious. She doesn't warm up to others easily, and can often be paranoid about what others want from her. Stand-offish doesn't even begin to describe the depth of her distrust towards others.
Brief History: Born to a manipulative mother and a father who definitely got pushed into having cubs, Calypso's childhood wasn't completely terrible. Her mother shamelessly used her to collect trinkets and treasures for her, and never put much value into her children besides what they could bring her. Eventually her home pride, the Outlands, disbanded, and she tried her best to move on with her life away from the shadow of her mother.

Challenge RP

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ruka'sabili
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Ruka is a rather reserved lioness, intelligent and quiet with a bit of a spiteful streak. She would be friendlier if she was happier with her lot in life. With being taken as a thrall, for the time being she is very displeased.
Brief History: Born in the Outlands, Ruka had a rough and tumble sort of upbringing. As she hit her adolescence she began to be plagued by visions that would show up on rare occasions. They were accompanied by such massive physical pain that Ruka secluded herself from everyone she once knew to deal with it by herself. Eventually her pride disbanded, and Ruka became truly alone in the rogue lands. Recently she ran into Ciro, who was pressured by his captain to take a thrall. Lucky her!

Capture RP  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:36 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Tanis
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall (Capture is Here)
Brief Personality: Tanis is small for a lioness and has spent her entire life trying to make up for that with a bold, angry demeanor. She takes great offense to being treated like a child or as if she is incapable of doing something and it often means that she has a tendency to get in over her head in an attempt to prove someone wrong.
Brief History: Tanis was born to a strong, independent lioness who had a clear disdain for males apart from being a use to further the generations and her own machinations. She was raised around other strong, independent females of her mother's company and though she does not hold a disdain towards the opposite sex, she does often dislike others as a whole. Perhaps that was her downfall as, ultimately, she chose to strike out on her own to prove that she could make it alone and eventually fell into the unlikely paws of Daijur, a recent inductee of the Stormborn. He brought her back and gave her to a Reaver he was attempting to impress and now her life is at the whims of someone else entirely.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:02 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: KasaiLoki
SoA's Name: Radha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall - Captured RP
Brief Personality: Strong willed lioness,
Brief History:Radha left her homelands when she was young. As a young adult, she found herself with cubs from a member of the Indlovukati pride. When those cubs had grown, she had a rendezvous with the God of Rogues, which resulted in more cubs. During this pregnancy, she stumbled across Stormborn Captain Arwach Mor, who ended up capturing her.

Her cubs will be born in the Stormborn lands, and will also be thralls.
---

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Al-Hattal (Meepfur) x Radha (KasaiLoki)
Cubs' Rank: Thrall

Cub's Name: Tecwyn (AstoriaFallen)

Cub's Name: Luamei (KasaiLoki)

Cub's Name: Qani (_p a o cx)

Cub's Name: Taradhipati (Krysin)

Cub's Name: Alfajiri (Felyn)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers