Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Colony I/T] K a u z i....☼....U k a m e Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Vice Captain

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:44 pm
K a u z i........U k a m e
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“If your wealth comes easy, then may it slowly rot and consume you whole.
If it comes from work, and tainted it may be, then may you be blessed by the treasures unseen.”

Basic Concept:
This colony is loosely based on the tale of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.

Accepted Tribes:
Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, Light, and Dark.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 pm
T h e........R u l e s

♢... Please do not believe that you are insane if this concept looks familiar to you. I owned a pride, under the same name, in Shadows of Africa at one point. Since I now have the same character in B'alam I have decided to bring over his pride concept into B'alam!

♢... Please treat everyone in the thread and shop with respect.

♢... If you have any questions or concerns then please feel free to ask in this thread or PM me.

♢... If you have any ideas you would like to share then please feel free to speak them as long as you do so respectfully.  

Ririka
Vice Captain

Ririka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:46 pm
C o l o n y........T e r r i t o r y

The basics

♢...For safety reasons, the actual point that the colony calls their home must be kept a secret. Being a colony of thieves, they do not wish for their neighbors or any potential enemies to find them and potentially take up arms against them.

♢...The Kauzi territory is a grand expansion of desert. As one travels deeper into the territory they will eventually come across towering walls of plateaus and mountains that serve as lookout points and topside dens.

♢...Around the stone walls sits 3 entrance points that lead to a networks of caverns that the colony calls their home and hideout.

♢...The colony only make plans to dig and expand when needed, so it is unknown how far the caverns and tunnels can safely go. Certain areas are also cut off to common members.

♢...Certain networks are designated to house members of the colony. The walls of the rock holding mini tunnels and deep indentations to act as dens for members and their family, if they have one.

♢...Higher ranked members may request large areas and dead end sectors to be their den.. Other areas are restricted for the purpose of housing treasures and supplies, and only the King, Vizier, Merchants and Counters may enter those areas.

♢...There are 3 areas where the colony can access water. Two oasis areas sit within the colony territory; one sits in the open desert, the other hidden by the towering plateaus. For those living underground, both can be accessed easily if they know how to travel through the cave network to get to them. They will eventually reach an exit point and it is just a short walk to get to the oasis. The third area is an underground pool and waterfall.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:58 pm
K a u z i........U k a m e

Fall from Rank:
[Note: This is an RP that is currently in the works and will be the history of the colony]

Ardavan was originally the leader of the Kauzi Ukame colony. He was the one that the small group looked up to, and acted as an instant leader. Truthfully, it was as if he was created to be a leader. Survival and learning about the world around him forged him into a hardened warrior with a stern, sensible head, a sharp wit, and a trained talent for leadership. While traveling through the area that they once thought to be their territor Ardavan ran into an unfamiliar figure, someone he now knows to be a Magus. Sadly, Ardavan could not hold his own after getting into a territory fight with the stranger and he ended up injuring his right paw. While it healed he knew his paw would be of little use to him. He could no longer be the leader he wanted to be, that he used to be.

With their leader crippled, and the need for a leader being obvious, it was clear that Ali Baba would be put in his adoptive brother's place. However, there was a new problem because Ali is no leader. Ard would have to teach his elder how to be the leader the colony needs.

This was not what Ali wanted, but he has no choice...

Ririka
Vice Captain

Ririka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm
C o l o n y........C u l t u r e

[In the works]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:01 pm
T h e........R a n k s

Sultan: He is the leader of the colony. He is the one who not only cares for them, but punishes them should they ever cross a certain line within the law. He may be a leader of thieves instead of something a little more “civil” or “appropriate”, but he takes his job seriously none the less. The Sultan is willing to not only stand by them, but lead them in times of trouble and war.

Sultana: The Sultan's wife.

Malik: The Second in Command. ...it's the crip.

Prince/Princess: [However many times they decide to pop them] Children of the King and Queen, whether through birth or adoption. This title stays with the child from cub to adulthood, though at adolescence they will still be expected to take up an apprenticeship and do something with their lives. They cannot sit around at home and do nothing, unless they want their title stripped and end up kicked out on their rump.

Runt: Title given to cubs.

Vizier: [3 + 1 Head] These 4 work under the king himself. It is their job to supervise the territory and all members of the colony. They make sure that all things run smoothly. The must make sure all are doing their jobs and that all petty criminals are punished for their act. They also make sure that there are no thieves among the thieves. Keepers and Merchants work under the Viziers.

Keeper: [3 + 1 Head] These guys are the “bankers” of the colony. All items/plunder that come in to the colony are sent to the Keepers to be counted, separated, and put in to inventory. It is also their job to give merchants their daily sales inventory, get all info at the end of a sales day and then record items sold.

Merchant: [3 + 1 Head] The title is basically self-explanatory. Merchants trade all items within the colony. Items such as food are basically given away, while others such as cloth, fur, jewelry, ect, are put out for trade. When they are not playing merchants, they are also crafters.

Guard: [Unlimited + 1 Head] There are two sets of guards within the colony. Some patrol the desert, making sure no strangers come near the den territory. A smaller group of top side guards may also work with the scouts as protection for them. Others stay underground to help keep the peace and protect the king, queen and those of higher status.

Scout: [Unlimited + 1 Head] Scouts are those who do border patrol for the colony. Unlike guards, scouts usually choose speed over strength, mostly because if they spot something they need to run back towards the dens and give warning. This is why they usually keep a group of guards around with them, so if they run, the guards can keep an eye on the danger/stranger and hold their own.

Caretaker: BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE! And someone needs to watch them, so, yes, nannies. Or “caretaker” should any male come along and choose not to be called a nanny.

Entertainer: Experts of song, dance, poetry and “magic”. They rule the stages in times of celebration, and keep the high titled lions entertained during their parties. Their voices can hypnotize and rival any song bird, while their bodies move like water and wind.

Medic: HELP! I’VE BEEN SHOT! MEDIC! No, he is not like the medic from Team Fortress. Sad, I know…

Bandit: The title given to those who want to be a part of the actual thieves of the colony.

Ririka
Vice Captain

Ririka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:26 pm
M e m b e r s........L i s t

Sultan:
Ali Baba [Ririka]

Malik:
Ardavan [Thalion]

Bandits:
Kaida [Ririka]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:27 pm
T h e........J o i n i n g

Those whom wish to be considered for the position of Vizier, Keeper, Merchant, Head Guard or Head Scout must submit an application to be entered into the consideration pool.

Please fill out the form below to be considered. For any other position please fill out the basic joining form.

Consideration Application:

[color=Orange][size=15].::G l i t t e r like G o l d::.[/size][/color]
[size=11][b]B'alam's Name:[/b]
[b]Cert|Uncert:[/b] [url=][Cert][/url] :: [url=][Uncert][/url] [If questing just put questing]
[b]Rank Desired:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Why do they wish to join?:[/b]
[b]What makes them a good candidate for the position?:[/b]
[b]Do they have an item them hold near, or something they greatly desire?[/b]
[b]Physical, emotional or spiritual riches? Why?[/b]

[b]Extra[s]:[/b][/size]

Basic Joining:

[color=Blueviolet][size=15].::There is G R E E D within me::.[/size][/color]
[size=11][b]B'alam's Name:[/b]
[b]Cert|Uncert:[/b] [url=][Cert][/url] :: [url=][Uncert][/url] [If questing just put questing]
[b]Rank Desired:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief History:[/b]
[b]Why do they wish to join?:[/b]

[b]Extra[s]:[/b][/size]

Ririka
Vice Captain

Ririka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:49 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:55 pm
Reserved  

Ririka
Vice Captain

Ririka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:22 pm
All done.

A game will be set up to give away the bandits that were part of the founding group before Ali took leadership!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:41 pm
.::There is G R E E D within me::. 
B'alam's Name: Coa
Cert|Uncert: [Cert] :: [Uncert]
Rank Desired: Caretaker
Personality: Hard working, Steadfast
Brief History: Coa awoke with Ranu and their friendship became their spirit bond. They have been nomadic together and inseparable though not completely 'joined at the hip' since the beginning of their life.
Why do they wish to join?: He wants to do all he can to help secure his spirit bound partner and their cubs with a great future ahead for their family together. And he along with Ranu feels that with this group they can attain their hearts' desires.

Extra: I was like: my Riri-colored B'alam wants to join if possible! <3 8 D

.::There is G R E E D within me::. 
B'alam's Name: Ranu
Cert|Uncert: [Cert] :: [Uncert]
Rank Desired: Caretaker
Personality: Energetic, Vibrant
Brief History: Ranu awoke with Coa and their friendship became their spirit bond. They have been nomadic together and inseparable though not completely 'joined at the hip' since the beginning of their life.
Why do they wish to join?: She wants to find a fitting and eventful while fairly safe lifestyle to raise her cubs-to-be with her spirit bound partner happily. And she along with Coa feels that with this group they can attain their hearts' desires.

Extra: Then I was like: make that my two spirit bound Riri-colored B'alam want to join if possible! <3 x D

Also, if they are accepted to join the group, may I host an event to award one of the three totems in their first, also Riri-colored, litter with all three of these cubs being a part of the group as well? >u<

Edit: Eep, I added their certs and uncerts x3  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ririka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 am
shyanimegrl

Accepted!

And yes, you can give away the idol as part of the colony!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 am
<3 Thank you yay! *u* -rolls to draft teh giveawaaaaaaay-  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100