Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Mindsend's A Touch of Winter 2014 Breeding Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:47 pm
Mindsend's A Touch of Winter 2014
Note to colorists under spoiler
if you wanna do a winter themed breeding, please host it yourself! biggrin
That way they can be spread out over the November through February span of the Winter themed breeding allowed time period rather than everyone jumping on at once and feeling like they're going to miss it if they don't join in on mine.
(of course if no one else wants to, you don't have to either this is an optional one and really... Its good to have more than seasonal breedings)
Feel free to copypasta the posts and edit it to taste. I'm mostly doing the Trial run ♥ :3

Starts: NOW
Ends: December, Friday the 5th, 10pm EST

The air is crisp as a cold wind whispers through the Kawani lands, bringing with it a strange sort of... Warmth after the wind stills. In its wake, large snowflakes dance and flit through the air, seeming to come from a swatch of colorful lights as a misplaced aurora flickering over the land and lighting the sky with a whisper of music.

The Trickster Spirits of the Harvest season pushed back, the spirits of winter take their place and gift chosen couples with its wintery touch....

Slots
  • Open: Two
  • Low Luck: One
  • CC: maybe idk depends on what I get.

Payment
  • PAY WHAT YOU WANT: Each pairing/person pays what they really want to. If you wanna pay anything, you don't have to.

Edit: cause someone asked, those who usually pay for everyone CAN Still pay even if you dont win a breeding yourself... Its just... Additional. Sort of like a Tip for the colorist for doing a good job or something...
    Edit Edit: Since I was also asked, yes you can pay in items.

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, (be it by our request or your own) state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.
  • You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.
  • Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Entry Form
(One per couple. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote="Mothername x Fathername"][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, the couple will be put in both the Open list and the Unedited list.)

Entry Code:
[code]Mothername (owners) x Fathername (owners)

[b]Mother:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage:[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Father:[/b]
[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Link to Breeding Agreement:[/b] [url=LINK][ X ][/url]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Lifemate?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]RP Approved?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]Low Luck?:[/b] Yes/No

[spoiler][list=1]
[*] list of attempts
[/list][/spoiler]

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Winter Kisses

Spirit Warding
If you don't want ponies with a wintery touch use the following header on that pair.

[align=center][size=18][color=#f37e00][b]Jack Frost Leave me Be[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Winter Twists
If you'd like twists added to your breeding, fill out the modifier below.

Note about Winter Holidays: If you know of a Winter Themed Holiday that spans May Through August (the Summer season) you CAN STILL CHOOSE IT for a "Winter Holiday" theme as long as it is honestly wintery/about the winter season. (please explain the holiday if it is one since.. Honestly dont know them very well)

[align=center][size=18] [color=#80c7df] [b]Frosty kisses and sleigh bells[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=#80c7df] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b] [/color]
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery Colors?:
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? :
~~~ Scarves? :
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?:

[color=#80c7df] [b]Holiday Themes[/b][/color]
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):

EDIT: MORE GENERIC THEMES OPTIONS CAUSE I FORGOT THEM

[color=#80c7df] [b]Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL[/b] [/color]
~~~ Furry Accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanturns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:50 pm
OPEN
    Page 1
  1. Persephone (Upside.-.Down) x Connor (Huroggmeten)
  2. Miyuki ( Kamiki ) x Faris ( Kamiki )
  3. Gogol ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion ( Kamiki )
  4. Sadira ( mewmew kittykat94) x Taliesin ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
  5. Maisie (Marzipanz) x Raiden (Duelist of Pokemon)
  6. Delmaria Windrose (Mahogany Sunset) x Ion (Dollfie)
  7. Frost (Divena & Divenasmom) x Jayhk (Bardess Ookami) (LOWLUCK)
  8. Thosi Pandryl (Divena & DivenasMom) x Rune (Jezbel)
  9. Nidra (And be Blue & Lilwolfpard) x Barracus (Faithofthefallen) (LOW LUCK)
  10. Danica (Xx-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx) x Scythe (Roniel Targaryen)
  11. Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)
  12. Moira (Ryuukishin) x Alder (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)

page 2

13. Gaiacinta (Ovarian Paint) x Chowilawu (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) (LOWLUCK)
  14. Aria (spelldancer) x Ash (Miss Cherie)
  15. Niobe (Ovarian Paint) x Domovoi(Novablu)
  16. Asshewequa Vskihyi (hanging gallow ) x Caspian (hanging gallow)
  17. Vioo (Samus x) x Lucilius (Samus x)
  18. Frostbite (sbuggy166) x Lamashtu (Samus x)
  19. Arkifex (FitzRoyal) x Rushlight (FitzRoyal)
  20. Mansi (Leez0rz/Sabin Duvert) x Khajag (Leez0rz) (LOWLUCK)
  21. Elegy (Devil NightShade) x Doyle (Nilofour/Parue)
  22. Cyanide( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Kade ( Master Wild Mage )
  23. Sylmeria (Master Wild Mage) x Sydan (Roarie Desu)
  24. Lady Requiem (Sleet Tempest Snape) x Legolas (Sleet Tempest Snape and Niloufer)
  25. Ekundayo (Nymphalidae) x Argent (Jinx Creed)
  26. Li Ronen Xolani (dawns_aura) x Brynden “BloodRaven” Rivers (dawns_aura)
  27. Arianna ( Moxxiie ) x Addiction ( `Swirly ) (LOWLUCK)
  28. Elliot (Moxxiie) x Azguard (Natelie) (LOW LUCK)

page 3

29. Joy ( CitrusCupcake ) x Triumph ( CitrusCupcake ) (LOWLUCK)
  30. Aranea (CitrusCupcake) x Enyalius (Devil NightShade)
  31. Crystaea (Amirynth) x Solemn (Amirynth)
  32. Irlina (Amirynth) x Gypsy Rogue (Meepfur)
  33. Laikaylah (Kamiki & Chibi Hige) x Glacier (Kamiki & Chibi Hige)
  34. Mariselle (Celestial Requiem) x Sugar Skull (Chibi Hige)
  35. Hisako ( Tirokio) x Titan ( Lestragne )
  36. Gullveig (Nymphalidae) x Milo'Koa (StarieMichie)
  37. Kusuma (Cheyriddle4) x Sujieko (SwordOfTheDarkOnes)
  38. Nocturne (Sabin Duvert) x Messiah (Naita and DivineSaturn
  39. Fianna (Sabin Duvert) x Dae'Ruil (Sabin Duvert)
  40. Bane (Vistada) x Zavis (Revel1984) (LOWLUCK)
  41. Angel (ChaosTheories) x Jarn Ragnarok (Vistada)
  42. Azimene (Uta) xGuirien (Cajmera)
  43. Callie ( -Moomoolattecha- ) x Destry Rose ( Novablu )
  44. ( Lovely / Yayoi) x ( Leilan / Fatal Irony)
  45. Jinn (Sylent Nyte and Debrutsid) x Xeria (Fatal Irony)
  46. Mi Ren Ko (Roniel Targaryen) x Roarke (Nisshou H)

page 4

47. Thelchtereia (FrostyPeaches) x Tytain (Fea Line)
  48. Lilian (Fea Line) x Saluki (Seruta)
  49. Lyric (BelaLucina) x Heath (NovaCracker)
  50. Dash Cocksure (StarieMichie/Scaramouche Fandango) x Galileo Figaro (Scaramouche Fandango)
  51. Esmeralda (Draconian_Peacock) x Hibiki (Draconian_Peacock)
  52. Lillian (Summer Raaven) x Rabi Almoalej (hanging gallow)
  53. Timbira (Phail Ninja & slimycrow) x Dathúil (FallenThroughMidnight)
  54. Suria (Alexia Silver & Roarie Desu) x Hototo (Roarie Desu)
  55. Jacklynn (techabyte) x Kauta Amachi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
  56. Bondi (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko & Jellygay) x Axl (NovaCracker)
  57. Rhian Aderyn (Rhyleigh) x Thaddeus (Rhyleigh)
  58. Arachna (Catmagick) x Shadow (Kara Asumie)
  59. Cheri-Bara (Kara Asumie) x Tsuki Sachi (Kara Asumie)
  60. Reii Yuki ( AllSummedUpNJazz ) X Jericho ( Rita zyon )
  61. Pumpkin Spice ( Wasteland Wyvern) x Regalia ( AllsummedUpNJazz)
  62. Whisper (Pink Pandah Bear) x Wrayth (Pink Pandah Bear)
  63. Aria's Rhapsody ( ArashiX ) x Payton ( x_Faux Affliction_x )
  64. Csitri ( ArashiX ) x Damir ( Roman Foi )
  65. Lullaby (Cowboy Peep) x Brooklyn Willow (Pink Pandah Bear)
  66. Brennivin; Agneza x Berceuse; Cowboy Peep

page 5

67. Eyota ( Cheyriddle4 ) x Zephyr ( A THeart )
  68. Lunar ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Snitch (Death Resurrected ) (LOWLUCK)
  69. Calamity ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Pachu'a ( Bardess Ookami)
  70. Fiorella (Pollack) x Maral (sage_the_vampric_angel)
  71. Kaia ( Pollack) x Lil'Tut ( Epine de Rose)
  72. Aleda (Yushika) x Kaskara (PixelDeerest)
  73. Aarushi (PixelDeerest) x Logan (Bloody Hell Hound)
  74. Genevieve (ATh e a r t) x Mencari (one over three)
  75. Irierath ( mistalina13 ) x Colonel ( mistalina13 )
  76. Zeldin (one over three) x Roshahan (Lady Aria Starstone)
  77. Shaelyn (spelldancer) x Premaz (sbuggy166)
  78. Macha ( Junglerunner ) x Tiercel ( Sosiqui )
  79. Amariel Goldenleaf (Elf Princess Flannery) x Ruadhán (Junglerunner)
  80. Crush (Dihydrogen.) x Al'ar (Mameha Otome) (LOWLUCK)
  81. Amaluna (~Lady Kanna~) x Adriatic (Mameha Otome)
  82. Sirene (~Lady Kanna~) x Matthius (Juliette06)
  83. Tallulah (Roserain) x Lyric Amachi (Yushika)
  84. Charlotte (Insane Butterfly) x Devicius (Insane Butterfly (Techabyte)
  85. Macalania (LOLTERNATIVE & SylverStar) x Attacus Loch (SylverStar)

page 6

86. Kaliri ( JetAlmeara ) x Derecho ( She-ra of Etheria )
  87. Kalen'dri (Reeve_Tuesti ) x Zhevra( JetAlmeara )
  88. Sable ( Nikkichomp ) x Tyrin ( Nyhility )
  89. Bela Morte (Death Resurrected) x Kanashimi Te (stormflower)
  90. Lux Flamma ( xxx Yuki Bear xxx ) x Bastian ( Kyrieko )
  91. Evolet (Sesshy552) x Jink (Sesshy552)
  92. Vanya Caladwen (Niyaru Delacroix) x Caym Quinn Dupre (Candle Wick Ghost & Niyaru Delacroix)
  93. Antiquity (GrnGriff) x Kismet (Niyaru Delacroix)
  94. Star Ocean (o-Elixir-o) x Alonzo (iloveyouDIE)
  95. Eudora (SylverStar) x Constantine (Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX & Roniel Targaryen) (LOWLUCK)
  96. Adelle (pippi18848/Elfstar89) x Shihab (Kesmi)
  97. Vesper (Faithofthefallen) x Erynion (LOLTERNATIVE & Faithofthefallen)
  98. Vitaliya(musicaloner7) x Perth(-Yasha Alchemist)
  99. Nidawi(musicaloner7) x Tanaris(Deejaye)
  100. Sangria ( Kettyn ) x Naraku ( [+Katch+] )
  101. B'Elanna (tefla) x Gaston (tefla)
  102. Tairyn Ezbra ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Brutus ( Darkmoon Dancer )
  103. Midnight (Nisshou H) x Thatcher (Nisshou H)

page 7

104. Ëala Liantë ( Nyx Queen of Darkness ) x Ungwe Nique ( Thalea )
  105. Nakita (Thalea) x Cyrus Monrey (Laroawan)
  106. Rain Curl (Rita Zyon) x Ardin (Lunarflowermaiden)
  107. Sonja (Angelique DelaMort) x Akh (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  108. Apple Blossom (Angelique DelaMort) x Johnny (Jezbel)
  109. Muse (Rein_Carnation) x Tooki (kalsiaknny)
  110. Vanilla Swirl (Summer Raven) x Morgan Geneva Alexander (Insane Butterfly)
  111. Tsunami ( tefla ) x Jayden ( Syaoran-Puu )
  112. Archangelica (Ririka) x Icefyre (Lunadriel)
  113. Ezili (Laroawan) x Kaz’kah (Laroawan)
  114. Deneb(Lady Argentum Draconis) x Dacian(AislingJuno)
  115. Mariposa Voorhees Blackcape (AislingJuno) x Makoto ( ~Twilight...Angel~ )
  116. Paavai ( ladyfirefox89 ) x Sandsablaze ( Kyrieko )
  117. Hei Zhen Zhu (Beejoux) x Abbadon Elric ([X]Natty-Chan[X])
  118. Utani (ladyfirefox89 & Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX) x Kel'Thuzad (the_scowling_cat)
  119. Sterenna (Faid Shadowlight) x Edward Vassago (Yumitoko)
  120. Mitsuki (Faid Shadowlight) x Takuto Kira (Faid Shadowlight)
  121. Hanyuu (Rein_Carnation) x Tharsirion (lysia_nyteblade)
  122. Mystic Lyric ( Lunadriel ) x Rosiotti ( Celestial Requiem )

page 8

123. Teenti Illum (sage_the_vampirc_angel) x Samil ([X]Natty-Chan[X])
  124. Anaflexi ( Gl!tch~ ) x Mirat ( TanuKyle )
  125. Jane Doe ( Gl!tch~ ) x Wrymbog Dustwallow ( kaliskanny )
  126. Kayo ( Draconian_Peacock ) x Argyris ( Sesshiyasha )
  127. Lennos ( Yousei Akki ) x Daniel ( Ishtanballa )
  128. Niamh (ButtPuppetry) x Daleson (-Moomoolattecha-)
  129. Zephyrine (Sabra Knight) x Tobias (Painted Moose)
  130. Arcana (dawns_aura) x Dante Quinn-Dupre (T e b i k ii)
  131. Aisha (Ririka) x Caspian (Ririka)
  132. Thalatte Cullen (Tiger_kisa699) x Paris Cullen (Tara de Draiocht)
  133. Galla Sile (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Adrian (-[The Spoof]-)
  134. Svanna - [+Katch+] x Alc'ander - Tara de Draiocht)
  135. Chosovi (XxXPandamoniumXxX) x Gareth (XBlind-DarknessX)
  136. Astatine (Marinity) x Grindery (saedusk)
  137. Circe (saedusk) x Toltec (saedusk)
  138. Amadahy Tadewi (Rhyleigh) x Poseidon (~Twilight...Angel~)
  139. Cassitaya (Natelie) x Demetrius (catmagick)

Page 9

140. Jaslyn (`Swirly) x Baldev (`Swirly)
  141. Takoda (Revel1984) x Broderick (Painted Moose)
  142. Discordia ( II Paradox II) x Requies Aeterna (o-Elixir-o)
  143. Chalchiuitl Xochitl (hanging gallow) x Guilian (Cajmera)
  144. Nimueh (Kettyn) x Ysandir (Kettyn)
  145. Starlight (alliisara) x Junjie (LadyKirin) (LOWLUCK)
  146. Hilaire (Kamiki, Sabin, and Getsurae) x Araval (LadyKirin)
  147. Vespera (Lunarflowermaiden) x Cepheus (Twitchapher the 3rd)
  148. Honeyed Lace (Strawberri Stardust & ShirouEn) x Wraith ([Mistress Morbid])
  149. Arietta (Strawberri Stardust) x Pirata Piraticus (lysia_nyteblade)
  150. Aurora (Tudora) x Asier (Tudora)
    End open

Low Luck
    Page 1
  1. Frost (Divena & Divenasmom) x Jayhk (Bardess Ookami)
  2. Nidra (And be Blue & Lilwolfpard) x Barracus (Faithofthefallen)

page 2

3. Gaiacinta (Ovarian Paint) x Chowilawu (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
  4. Mansi (Leez0rz/Sabin Duvert) x Khajag (Leez0rz)
  5. Arianna ( Moxxiie ) x Addiction ( `Swirly )
  6. Elliot (Moxxiie) x Azguard (Natelie)

page 3

7. Joy ( CitrusCupcake ) x Triumph ( CitrusCupcake )
  8. Bane (Vistada) x Zavis (Revel1984)
  9. Angel (ChaosTheories) x Jarn Ragnarok (Vistada)

page 5

10. Lunar ( LunaRei_SilverBlood ) x Snitch (Death Resurrected )
  11. Crush (Dihydrogen.) x Al'ar (Mameha Otome)

page 6

12. Eudora (SylverStar) x Constantine (Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX & Roniel Targaryen)

End Low Luck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:52 pm
Winners

Open Winners

1.Jaslyn (`Swirly) x Baldev (`Swirly) (Page 9)

`Swirly
Jaslyn x Baldev
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Jaslyn (`Swirly) x Baldev (`Swirly)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage: I want one (lost the one I had)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: x

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No thanks
---Templates to Avoid: Stock?

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations:N/A

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: YES
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Christmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Santa hats

Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yessss
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yesss
~~~ Lanturns?: Yesss
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yessss
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nada

2. Joy ( CitrusCupcake ) x Triumph ( CitrusCupcake ) (LOWLUCK) (page 3)

CitrusCupcake
Joy x Triumph

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Joy ( CitrusCupcake ) x Triumph ( CitrusCupcake )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Triumph wants to be pregnant, yis yis XD

Teepees: CitrusCupcake

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A I own both

Low Luck?: Yes

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: None

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: N (fluff looks bad in water XD)
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Y
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Y
Wintery Markings?: Y
~~~ Bells? : Y
~~~ Scarves? : Y
~~~ Blankets?: N
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Y
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Y

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Xmas
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): None

~~~ Furry Accessories?: N
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Y
~~~ Lanturns?: Y
~~~ Wintery pets?: Y
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nothing

Low Luck Winners

1. Eudora (SylverStar) x Constantine (Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX & Roniel Targaryen) (page 6)

SylverStar
Eudora x Constantine
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yep

Entry Code:
Eudora (SylverStar) x Constantine (Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX & [strike]Roniel Targaryen[/strike])

Mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Co Ownership?: Roniel isn't getting a basket. Here
Teepees: SylverStar, Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here
---Lifemate?: No

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Link to previous Generations: Constatine's Mother Father

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Loved
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Loved
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Loved
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : eh
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: maybe

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Yes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Yule
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Not keen on red and green theme. Also no nutcrackers.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Loved
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: ribbons good
~~~ Lanturns?: Oh Loved
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: snowmen

I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!!
---Even pants/skirts?: Y

Additional Info: Want to keep steampunk items in children.

2.Crush (Dihydrogen.) x Al'ar (Mameha Otome)

Mameha Otome
Crush x Al'ar

Entry Code:
Crush (Dihydrogen.) x Al'ar (Mameha Otome)

Mother:
User Image[UNCERT]

Father:
User Image[UNCERT]

Teepees: Dihi | Mameha

Link to Breeding Agreement: [Here]

---Templates to Avoid: The really really old ones where applicable

Throwbacks?:Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yessssss
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Much yes
~~~ Bells? : YES
~~~ Scarves? : YES
~~~ Blankets?: Yeeees
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yesss

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Yes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Any
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Boxes, santa hats/suits, elf hats/suits, just ridiculous things in general that don't match the couple at all

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: YESSSS
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: See the above statement about holiday items. Just nothing that is ridiculous with the couple

CC
1. Timbira (Phail Ninja & slimycrow) x Dathúil (FallenThroughMidnight) )Page 4)
(pretty colors)

Phail Ninja
1: Timbira x Dathúil

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes <3

Entry Code:
Timbira (Phail Ninja & [strike]slimycrow[/strike]) x Dathúil (FallenThroughMidnight)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Timbira [This is Phail Ninja's breeding]
Teepees: Phail, Fallen

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

RP Approved?: Not yet~

Same Breed Variants: Go for it~
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations:
---Timbira's parents: Flutter x Ramses

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Fluff is loved!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure~
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure~
Wintery Markings?: Sure~
~~~ Bells? : Sure~
~~~ Scarves? : Sure~
~~~ Blankets?: Sure~
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure~
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Bird wings/feathers are good, would prefer no other please :3

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : No
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): N/A [said no to holidays]

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure~
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure~
~~~ Lanterns?: Sure~
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure~
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: None :3
/spoiler]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:00 pm
(I've wanted to do these for years >_>)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:16 pm
Persephone x Connor

Persephone (Upside.-.Down) x Connor (Huroggmeten)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Huroggmeten: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653
Upside.-.Down: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13099717

Same Breed Variants: Sure.

---Link to previous Generations: BliEve

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
Wintery Markings?: Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Nothing specific

(Edited in: Free reign WOOOO~ )

Huroggmeten

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:34 pm
Miyuki x Faris

These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Miyuki ( Kamiki ) x Faris ( Kamiki )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Kamiki Teepee

---Lifemate?: Yes!

RP Approved?: No - Listed but not approved yet

---Templates to Avoid: templated manes; Kalona wings style 2 & 4

---Link to previous Generations: Faris' Family -
Father
Mother

Miyuki's Family -
Father
Mother
Grandfather
Grandmother

Short Summary of their plotline:

What are their parents' personalities?
Mother: Miyuki is quiet, timid, and generally feels broken and out of place. She thinks herself ugly, and is too introverted to make many friends.
Father: Faris is a bit gruff; he knows others judge him because of his Kalona features. But deep down, he's a fine and upstanding stallion.

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: A Whole New World
Faris visits with his family to introduce his mate for the first time.

What are their family dynamics? Faris' parents were star-crossed lovers from across the sea; his mother a high-born Arabic mare and his father a roguish unikalona outlaw. An attempted kidnapping plot led to a forbidden romance; and they ran away to the New World together.

Faris respects his family; and his open-mindedness and ability to judge outside of appearance led to him growing close with Miyuki. Miyuki finds strength and comfort in her lovemate, feeling like he's on of the few others who really sees her a valuable creature.

Traditions: Mares are generally cherished and spoiled, like treasure. Males in Faris' family think mares should be protected; tomboy daughters may face a bit of a struggle to gain independence, but Faris family respects females deeply. They are not considered inferior, but treasures that should be appreciated and held close to the vest.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES FLUFF
~~~ Bells? : Yes!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Yes, please
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday Ramadan
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Kitschy holiday decorations, non traditional - would prefer you stick with Ramadan or general winter/ice themes. (No Christmas, New Years, etc)

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Ribbons and sashes, sure. Bows not so much, unless they are Obi style or otherwise fit the parents.
~~~ Lanturns?: YES - this is especially appropriate for Ramadan
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yay!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Commercial "Christmas" or Christian imagery - santa hats, presents, snowmen, etc  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:45 pm
Gogol x Legion

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Entry Code:
Gogol ( .Tortured. .Pumpkin. ) x Legion ( Kamiki )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Kamiki
TP

Same Breed Variants: n/a
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: YES PLS

Legion's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather

Gogol's Family
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother
Maternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother
Maternal Great-Grandfather
Maternal Great-Great Grandfather

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
Wintery Markings?: Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Probably not - CC
~~~ Blankets?: neutral
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No, just wintery/icy please
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : n/a
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): all

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Ribbons and sashes, sure. Bows not so much?
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yay!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Commercial "Christmas" or Christian imagery - santa hats, presents, snowmen, etc Anything overly "cutesy" I'd prefer more general winter/ice/snow themes than a specific holiday  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:51 pm
4: Sadira x Taliesin

Entry Code:
Sadira ( mewmew kittykat94) x Taliesin ( Lady Argentum Draconis )

Mother: Sadira
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: Yes

Father: Taliesin
User Image
UNCERT
Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Mew Argent

Taliesin: Mother Father
Sadira: Mother Father

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes, preferred on boys only.
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?:

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:01 pm
Maisie x Raiden
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Go Ahead
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure Thing

Entry Code:
Maisie (Marzipanz) x Raiden (Duelist of Pokemon)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: We have one. (PREG)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Duelist & Marzi Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: Everything is welcomed

Throwbacks?: Absolutely, yes.
Raiden's Parents - Mom & Dad
Raiden's Grandparents - Grandma & Grandpa

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: I want all the fluff!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Make it frosty!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: I could use some of that in my life.
Wintery Markings?: Sure, why not.
~~~ Bells? : Mm Mm Good
~~~ Scarves? : Yes, bundle up.
~~~ Blankets?: Sure, but not too bundled.
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes, please!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yup, yup, and yup.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Sure!
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Xmas.
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Let your imagination run wild! I like it all pretty much.  

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:08 pm
Delmaria Windrose x Ion
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Entry Code:
Delmaria Windrose (Mahogany Sunset) x Ion (Dollfie)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: none
Teepees: Maho's | Dollfie's

RP Approved?: no

Low Luck?: No - try 15

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Medium & short male/female mane & tail. Long female mane & tail. Gliding fins. Orca tail. Fleet-footed Cerynei hooves/fetlocks. Female raised leg.

Throwbacks?: no
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes - only thing is Maho is terrified of orcas.

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): We'd just like cold/winter themes more than Santa/holiday themes. :3
HOWEVER, things that go on the Christmas tree - ornaments, stars, lights, etc, are all neat. 8D (Wasn't sure where to put that.)

And editing this in:

~~~ Furry Accessories?: YES
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: YES
~~~ Lanturns?: YES
~~~ Wintery pets?: YES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Orcas, bees, needles, clowns, red, boxed presents.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:29 pm
Frost x Jayhk

Entry Code:
Frost (Divena & Divenasmom) x Jayhk (Bardess Ookami)

Mother:
User Image uncert

Father:
User Image Uncert

Co Ownership?: Agreement for Frost (Divena and DivenasMom will co-own one of the baskets)
Teepees: Bardess and Divena and Divenasmom

Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

---Templates to Avoid: Anything’s good

---Link to previous Generations: NA

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Kinda hard to avoid it with these two X-D
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yep
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Sure!
~~~ Scarves? : Cool!
~~~ Blankets?: Yep
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: That would be cute!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Go nuts!

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Dealer’s choice

~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nope

Thosi Pandryl x Rune

Entry Code:
Thosi Pandryl (Divena & DivenasMom) x Rune (Jezbel)

Mother:
User ImageUncert

Father:
User Image

Co Ownership?: Thosi agreement
Teepees:
Jezbel
Divena and DivenasMom

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: NA

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: NA

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure!
Wintery Markings?: Sure!
~~~ Bells? : Sure!
~~~ Scarves? : Sure!
~~~ Blankets?: Sure!
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : Anything is fine
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): NA

~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nope  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:30 pm
Nidra x Barracus

Entry Code:
Nidra (And be Blue & [strike]Lilwolfpard[/strike]) x Barracus (Faithofthefallen)

Mother:
User Image
Unpelted/Fox Form/Pelted Uncert/Unpelted Uncert/Fox Form Uncert

Father:
User Image
Coyote Form/Pelted Uncert/Unpelted Uncert/Coyote Form Uncert

Co Ownership?: Blue and Lils(Blue has full breeding rights)
Teepees: Faithofthefallen

Link to Breeding Agreement: Breeding Agreement

Low Luck?: Yes!

1. 1.) JulianMomo's April 2011
    2.) Bee's April 2011
    3.) Ririka's May 2011
    4.) Jul's May 2011
    5.) Ririka's June 2011
    6.) Bee's July 2011
    7.) Agneza's August 2011
    8.) Mind's August 2011
    9.) Riri's September 2011
    10.) Staff'sTwisted Tunnel October 2011
    11.) Sisi Pumpkin's changeling breeding October 2011
    12.) Neph's Celebratory Breeding slots
    13.) Moon's February 2012
    14.) Mindsend's April 2012
    15.) Agneza's May 2012
    16.) Mobbu's Shadow Breeding October 2012
    17.) DD's Twisted Breedings October 2012
    18.) Mind's Twisted Tunnel October 2012
    19.) DD's November 2012
    20.) Agneza's January 2013
    21.) Mind's off her Rocker February 2013 Couple's breedings
    22.) Riri's guest LL March 2013 Breedings
    23.) DD's Unedited March 2013 Breedings
    24.)Bee's Whirlwind summer 2013
    25.) Mind's June 2013
    26.) At h e a r t's July 2013
    27.) Agneza's July 2013 LL only breedings
    28.) Nephbutt August 2013
    29.) Heart's October 2013
    30.) Riri's December 2013
    31.) Mixed July 2014 breeding
    32.) Twisted Tunnel October 2014

---Templates to Avoid: NA

---Link to previous Generations: Lamia (Nidra's Mother)
Cheshire (Nidra's Father)

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Body fluff like being super furry is alright
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : NA
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: If you want, but I don't think they are allowed xD
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: NA

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They can't lifemate, so you could either do three fling forms or just give selective permission for all three flings to take place. In canon, even though all three breedings were with the same partner, I would have it be coincidence. I wouldn't have both of them plan to be each others only breeding partners, it would just so happen that they have bred successfully three times.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No, skinwalkers are evil. They form no emotional ties whatsoever and they don't feel loyalty to anyone, not even family.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
You can pm a staff member to ask for advice if you want to rp them in character in the shop, otherwise you can rp them outside the shop however you'd like, you just won't get stats for it.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
A cursed walkers partner from before they were cursed can ask for the foal as a reminder of their love's past self. A purewalker can never recieve offspring from a wishing star regardless of who wishes, the spirits wouldn't grant a wish for something that evil.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unsocial, evil creatures that don't tolerate companionship for any extended period of time. I would say that since skinwalkers and purewalkers aren't really made for cooperating, they would always be looking for signs of weakness in the other group members to use against them and they would rather be killing and torturing each other than working together so their packs/herds would not function well or last very long. Also, as they have no concept of loyalty they can't organize with each other and thus really just aren't capable of any sort of collaborative task in most situations.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Vicious, merciless, arbitrarily violent and bloodthirsty. I would say they represent destruction, chaos, and evil.

Barracus specifically: Barraccus is the embodiment of darkness; vicious and bloodthirsty, to put it simply, he is an extremely dangerous purewalker to cross paths with.

Barracus is sadistic, ruthless, and completely devoid of mercy or compassion. His actions are driven by greed, hatred of life in all its forms, and a lust for destruction and blood.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:35 pm
Danica x Scythe

Entry Code:
Danica (Xx-fuzzy-gumdrop-xx) x Scythe (Roniel Targaryen)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT, wingless uncert

Teepees: Fuzzy, Roniel

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: No thanks
---Templates to Avoid: Please only use templates found in the family line

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---
Scythe's family:
Mother
Father

Grandmother

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES PLEASE
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: SURE
~~~ Wintery Colors?: GREAT
Wintery Markings?: LOVE IT
~~~ Bells? : Yes!!
~~~ Scarves? : Yes!
~~~ Blankets?: no thanks
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Holly yes in moderation, no mistletoe
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: These are all great! Just nothing excessively cutesy

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Please only general wintery stuff, no human holiday imagery

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thanks
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nothing too childish, like nutcrackers, dolls... no wrapped presents!

List of Connected Soquili

• Scythe | Adoptive grandfather of Scythe (jr)

Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:45 pm
Sheria x Giuseppe

Entry Code:
Sheria (Candle Wick Ghost) x Giuseppe (Ryuukishin)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Candle Wick Ghost, Ryuukishin

---Templates to Avoid: All hairstyles except braided, forever foal, and windblown. All cerynei tails except alert, white, delicate, and moose. Original kirin tails.

Sheria's Family:
Parents: ShadowMoonLea x Zoomba
Siblings: Nori, Moonshine, Mercy, and Ulfric

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes.
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes.
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes.
Wintery Markings?: No thanks.
~~~ Bells? : Yes.
~~~ Scarves? : Not a fan of neck scarves but other types are cool.
~~~ Blankets?: No thanks.
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No thanks.
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks.
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All.

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes.
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes.
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes.
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes.
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Moira x Alder

Entry Code:
Moira (Ryuukishin) x Alder (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (Her foal stage shows her facial markings better, along with her hooves. Both of her parents had black hooves, on top of her foal stage, so I would prefer it if her adult stage was assumed to have black hooves as well.)

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Ryuukishin, xxx Yuki Bear xxx

Same Breed Variants: Sure thing!
---Templates to Avoid: All unedited tail styles except Braided, Forever Foal, and Long.

Moira's Family:
Parents: Neela x Zachery
Aunts/Uncles: Nolens Volens (Neela's Sister), Wasuremono Namae (Neela's Brother) & Fable (Zachary's Brother), Ayla (Zachary's Sister)
Maternal Grandparents: Iie Namae x Khajag
Paternal Grandparents: Spellbound x Teagan Elric
Paternal Great-Grandparents: Ink x Lore & Charlamagne x Edward Elric
Paternal Great-Great-Grandparents: Rashna x Numala

Alder's Family:
Parents: Jasmine x Mest

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes.
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes.
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes.
Wintery Markings?: No thanks.
~~~ Bells? : Yes.
~~~ Scarves? : Not a fan of neck scarves but other types are cool.
~~~ Blankets?: No thanks.
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No thanks.
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes.

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No thanks.
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : N/A
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All.

~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes.
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes.
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes.
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes.
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: N/A

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers