Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!
New To the guild? Introduce yourselves here! (Revamped) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:22 pm
A Scarlet Witch
Wanda Maximoff
I'm the Scarlet Witch.
Associated with Marvel comics magic users (Brother Voodoo, Stephen Strange, Loki, Emerald Warlock, Magik, Doctor Doom etc), Avengers, Young Avengers, X-men, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.
I enjoy literate roleplay and am actively engaged in Marvel comics, DC comics and Star Wars roleplay. I play both male and female roles but am a female myself. My Wanda is not MCU based and has her classic comic origins.

In real life I'm an MBA student and social media marketer. I've been with my partner (A Strange Sorcerer on Gaia) for 6 years now. Feel free to reach out.

Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your stay here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:47 pm
Hello hello, hope we have fun, dear new faces  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

JenniePoo

Hilarious Duck

16,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:47 pm
HELLO! im Poo - or Jennie w.e
i play dnd and love these kinds of games. however i am not on gaia often since i am a mother to 2 littles biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:21 pm
Hey all, I'm Auriga La Shock. It's been ages since I've done a proper rp, but it'll be fun getting back into it. I tend to lean more towards original rps/characters, however I'm up for anything. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have something starting up or are looking to add  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:25 pm
Auriga La Shock
Hey all, I'm Auriga La Shock. It's been ages since I've done a proper rp, but it'll be fun getting back into it. I tend to lean more towards original rps/characters, however I'm up for anything. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you have something starting up or are looking to add

Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your stay here. I’ve been working on an upcoming X-men rp that you’re very welcome in joining if you like. The thread is already up but rp itself hasn’t started just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:18 pm
*cups hand over fist bowing forward slightly* "My name is Ivory, i have been RPing for many many years, not new to the RPG world, but new to gaia guilds, i am not new to gaia itself but new to forums/guilds/ chatting outside of towns area. I hope to become apart of this family, very soon.  

ivoryQueen1
Crew

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:17 pm
ivoryQueen1
*cups hand over fist bowing forward slightly* "My name is Ivory, i have been RPing for many many years, not new to the RPG world, but new to gaia guilds, i am not new to gaia itself but new to forums/guilds/ chatting outside of towns area. I hope to become apart of this family, very soon.

Thanks so much for joining the guild and helping me with things!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:26 pm
*Shows up in a whim* xd Hello!! My Name is Michelle Chiba and few websites I'm known as "Micki Chiba" and on here I'm known as "Queen of All Gaia" but let's not discuss here in this guild I want to know you guys. sweatdrop  

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

DarkDragon_39

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 7:13 am
Hello there, I got invited by the captain here. My name is Christiana but you may call me Christy if you want. I like roleplaying just about anything. I love dragons and penguins. Lol.I have been on Gaia online since 2008 but there are times I just disappeared. sweatdrop I love making friends, any friends of my friends, is a friend of mine. smile I can't wait to roleplay with you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:32 am
dramallama Sup peeps im Love and im here to rp and chill... and im all out of chill! twisted  

Loud Like Love

Profitable Noob

5,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:45 pm
Heyo, I'm Saffrons_Curse, but you can call me Saffy/Saff, or come up with your own nickname for me.

I don't RP too much, but I like making OCs and dabble with writing sometimes, so maybe this guild can help me out with RPing a little more.
I'm darkly inclined and like mythology/paranormal stuff a lot. Primarily a metalhead, though I'm down to listen to most genres, but the darker/heavier stuff tends to gel with me the most. If you give me the opportunity, I will spam you links of songs I like. lol

Curious about anything else, feel free to PM and ask! C:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:23 pm
Hello, I am Castiel Novak, pleasure to meet you all! I enjoy word games, reading, role-playing and tea. smile

((Hiyas~! I'm a permanent CASSplayer - this account is forever posting as a version of Castiel, Angel of Thursdays, from the TV series Supernatural, whenever I've not otherwise stated. If I am posting in an RP thread as a different character, I will label it so... but assume that it is CASS behind the keyboard regardless, lmao... RP-ception, anyone?

RL: I'd prefer not to identify much, beyond that I have been on Gaia since 2004 total, but wasn't really active until 2009, and that I am "Queer AF & not discriminating against any genders; 34 years old, nerdy, gamer and weeb" :'D Thank you for the invite!))  

CAS713L

Professional Risk-Taker

6,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Autobiographer 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:10 pm
hi I am Rosie and im 49 years old , been on gaia since 2004  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:19 pm
Hey love me some rp but also have never joined on a guild on here and i've been coming back to this since 2010 lol  

XX_FallenDreamm_XX

Magical Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Wellcome To The World Of Shamballa! The Offical Listing for The Parallel Universe!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games