Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
Sami's Plots! [UPD 7/15] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:40 pm
Hello! Come one and come all to...

Sami's Plots!

Here I'll be offering small profiles of my characters for you to look at, and hopefully your interest will be piqued enough to hatch (geddit? Egg senshi, hatch? Hohoho) some plots with me!

Statuses:

Luca Krantz/Transcendent Eternal Sailor Megrez is available for plots and RP!

Silas Bright/Glitnir, Knight of Mars is available for plots and RP!

Kayla Lee/Sailor Sadachbia is available for plots and RP!

Carmen, Guardian Cat is available for plots and RP!

Ezra Cadwell/Sailor Cor Caroli is available for plots and RP!

Laura Bright/Sailor Porrima is mostly available for plots and RP (Trying to make a plot go off for her super-quick; you should be able to play with her, but after a certain point things might get locked down.)

Elissa Lombard is available for plots and RP!

Maxine Rutger/Corrupt Sailor Kitalpha is available for plots and RP!

Saleh Fakhoury/Lt. Paracelsian is available for plots and RP!

Tyler Koda/Lt. Nambulite
is available for plots and RP!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:56 pm
LUCA KRANTZ/TRANSCENDENT ETERNAL SAILOR MEGREZ: Senshi of Eggs

Journal

User ImageUser Image

"Never be afraid to be human... I like that. Hver, thank you for believing in me, even after what I did to you. I'm going to do my best to reform, to help others. I'll believe in them. I have to. I've always believed every little bit helps, and that applies to more than dusting youma. It applies to believing in others too. I'll... be the egg. The shell, too."

Quick facts:

- Luca is 16 17 18 19 (as of 4/15/16) and going to be a sophomore at Destiny City University in the fall.

- Her hobbies include singing (she was a member of Meadowview's choir), plushie collecting, going for runs and attending kickboxing classes, and bouts of brainstorming.

- In terms of personality, Luca is passionate, energetic, and confident. However, to balance it all out, she can be quite rash and has a tendency to ruminate.

Plots:

- FUN CIV STUFF, FUN CIV STUFF ALL THE TIME. Bonus points if your character is willing to help Luca with a creative endeavor. Luca's got a lot of ideas she wants to share with people. Also bonus points if Luca finds someone willing to sing a duet with her/just go on about singing in general! (Warning: Ar Tonelico song spam may be involved.)

- Megrez needs her butt kicked into getting back into action. She's been lollygagging a bit. If you want to motivate her either as a civ or as a powered, feel free to let me know!

- Here's a big one. Someday, I want Megrez to assist with a purification. If you want to purify your character and wouldn't mind her playing middleman, let me know! Do know that, unless some plot finaglings happen, Megrez will probably take your character to Ganymede for purification (she doesn't know much about Polaris and she's deeply wary of Castor).

- New senshi? No problem! Megrez will be more than happy to show you the ropes. Come to her if you want an experienced senshi to spar with or show you around!  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:57 pm
GLITNIR, TRANSCENDENT KNIGHT OF MARS/SILAS BRIGHT

Journal

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"There's a lot to not get about this war, but if you feel like you don't get anything, it just becomes that much more overwhelming. It's best if you narrow down and single out the things you get the least, and try to seek answers to them. A while back, I wanted to see what drove people to kill in this war. It seemed like there were lots of perspectives on it. Some people would never do it, some would do it with no hesitation, and there were lots of people in between. I think, in those kinds of situations, you ought to think about the capacity for redemption before making a snap judgment."

Quick Facts:

- Silas is 21 22 23 and a graduate student at Destiny City University.

- His hobbies include fencing (or pretty much anything to do with swords), listening to music (rock and metal are his favorite genres, but he's got some outliers), solving or creating mysteries, and things related to the Sentai/Toku genre.

- In terms of personality, Silas is charming, a good mediator, and very caring. To balance it out, however, he can also be melodramatic, blunt, and overly attached to people.

Plots:

- Do you want to have your character face off against something they've been denying, or otherwise give them a test? Glitnir has something for that! Click here for the Shadow Box plot thread! (I hope to restart this soon. X_X)

- Glitnir wants to take new Knights under his wing! If you've got a Knight who's going to be freshly awakened, come on by!  
KAYLA LEE // SAILOR SADACHBIA: Senshi of Construction

Journal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Quick Facts:

- Kayla is 17 and a junior at St. Magdalena's.

- Kayla's hobbies include fixing and building things (she's very handy), bargain hunting, and... small-time vigilantism. Which is now big-time vigilantism courtesy of awakening as a senshi. Now she takes on bullies with and without powers!

- Personality-wise, Kayla is very honorable. She is also compassionate and reliable. On the other hand, she can be rigid, aggressive, and she doesn't like letting go of first impressions.

Plots:

- I kind of want something big to happen to Sadachbia that'll push her in some decisive direction. If you have an idea, feel free to throw it at me.

- Related to the above... something might be happening behind the scenes. >w> Chaos agents are wanted, be they Dark Mirrors or Negaverse agents. Bonus points if your character is a sweet talker!

- Sadachbia enjoys sparring with other senshi, so if you need some battles, come on over!

- Likewise, Sadachbia also enjoys harassing Negaverse agents. Get ready to be bricked!

- On a civilian level, someone should go shopping with her and her massive stacks of coupons. She is very particular about those sale days.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
CARMEN, GUARDIAN CAT

Journal

User Image

Quick Facts:

- Carmen is a new Guardian Cat in Destiny City! She is a Chantilly-Tiffany cat, and she's quite eager to get started.

- Carmen's hobbies favor the arts. She loves music and performance arts, so if your character is a singer or performer, she's going to want to stop by~

- In terms of personality, Carmen is an excellent negotiator. She makes a point of staying informed and she manages her responsibilities well. On the downside, she has a reckless streak, and she can be very demanding and critical. You do your part, or you get a lecture.

Plots:

- Aaaaaaanything! Need awakenings or upgrades? Got some interesting information for the spreading? Just want your character to meet a guardian cat? Call on Carmen, and she will come!

- Heads up: Carmen is NOT fond of Chaos cats. If you'd like to have Carmen harass your Chaos cat (or you want your Chaos cat to interact with her and don't mind them getting a few scratches), well, just say the word!

- If your character likes to sing or perform, Carmen will want to attend their performance. Not a big thing, but it's still a thing.  
EZRA CADWELL // SUPER SAILOR COR CAROLI: SENSHI OF WILL

Journal

Quick Facts:

- Ezra is 21 and a senior at Destiny City University.

- His hobbies include song and dance, video games, and general socializing.

- In terms of personality, Ezra is affectionate, attentive, and humorous. He can also be very clingy and pouts when rejected. He is also a rampant hedonist.

Plots:

- Cor Caroli is constantly on the prowl for new buddies of any sort- patrol buddies, lunch buddies, buddies who would be up for the occasional tryst... basically, don't be afraid to approach him for anything. But if your character is a handsome guy, don't be surprised if he gets hit on!

- Cor's trying to get more committed to this senshi thing, if that give you any ideas.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
LAURA BRIGHT // SAILOR PORRIMA

Journal

User ImageUser Image

Quick facts:

- Laura is 17 and a senior at Crystal Academy.

- She's an artsy sort; her chief hobby is drawing, but she also writes little stories on occasion (though she doesn't show them off). She's also an internet reader who favors visual novels.

- Personality-wise, Laura is friendly and attentive, with a deep imagination. She can also be a bit quiet and something of a doormat. Most importantly, she has major creeper and Shipper on Deck tendencies; if she finds you attractive or you make a good couple with someone else, beware!

Plots:

- Anything and everything, really! Porrima is a shiny new senshi, so she needs to learn about everything.

- Want to be an art subject, or simply discuss drawing in general? Laura is likely to bring her sketchbook everywhere (powered or not... even if carrying around the sketchbook while powered causes problems...), so even if you just bump into her you might at least get a portrait.

- I'd like her to make some enemies in the Negaverse, or at least become memorable to a few agents. Why? Well, if you don't know already, you'll see... (Heads up! If your Negaverse agent meets Porrima, you may get tapped for a reprise in a later plot.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:58 pm
ELISSA LOMBARD

Journal

User Image

Quick facts:

- Elissa is 22 and graduated from Destiny City University this past summer. (I want to say she was a Nursing major, but I know jack all about nursing, so that's subject to change.)

- Her hobbies include cooking, baking, and volunteering.

- Personality-wise, she's a very generous and mothering person, but she can also be pushy and excessively saccharine, with a tendency to meddle where she shouldn't.

Plots:

- Elissa runs a cafe-bakery (it's basically a cafe with an unusually large pastry section)! If your characters want to stop in and get something and chat her up, feel free! (I still haven't figured out a name for the cafekery yet. Oops.)

- Elissa is going to become powered eventually, probably as Cockaigne of Ganymede. Keep an eye out for that!  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
MAXINE RUTGER // CORRUPT SAILOR KITALPHA: Senshi of Sharpness

Journal

Quick facts:

- Maxine is 15 16 and a sophomore at St. Magdalena's Seminary.

- Her hobbies include busy work (yes, it's weird, but it helps her take her mind off things), cooking, and thrill-seeking.

- She has a good sense of comedy, commits zealously to causes, and has an uncommon bravery. However, she also is an a*****e angry, vulgar, and quick to get violent.

Plots:

- Kitalpha is going loooooves using her new powers to be a badass and make Order types feel the hurt. Battles are welcome!

- Kitalpha probably won't mind chatting up her fellow Chaos folks, but keep in mind that she's a bit... abrasive. I apologize profusely in advance for anything she might say. ;3;  
SALEH FAKHOURY // LT. PARACELSIAN

Journal

User Image

Quick facts:

- Saleh is 19 and a sophomore at Destiny City University.

- His hobbies include meditation, using social media, and leaving post-it notes with comments everywhere. Everywhere.

- Saleh is adaptable to new information and disciplined, and very cool-headed. However, he can also be very doubtful of everything and very malleable, along with having poor self-esteem.

Plots:

- Someone is going to need to show Paracelsian the ropes of the Negaverse. Any senior members who can show him what to do are welcome!

- Any draining targets out there? Paracelsian will need to earn his keep, somehow...  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
TYLER KODA // LT. Nambulite

Journal

Cert Pending!

Quick facts:

- Tyler is 18 and a Freshman at Destiny City University.

- His hobbies include primping himself and others, and fashion experiments.

- Tyler is a devoted, passionate, and decisive young man whose emotions run high. On the downside, he can be volatile, deeply envious, and rather superficial.

Plots:

- Nambulite needs to be broken into the Negaverse! Basic training-type interactions are welcome!

- If you need fashion help, Tyler is your guy! (He's not above trying to fix people's hair on the go. Watch out.)  
RESERVED

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50