Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Last updated: 8/23/13 9:40 PM PST
Name of character: Axel
Heart Alignment: Ruin
About your character: A grey humanoid with a red core, rather tall in stature. An odd pendant hangs around his neck.

Blessings
Current Main Blessings Obtained

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current Side Blessings Obtained
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BATTLE INFO

Current Weapon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current loot obtained:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x6 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1

The pendant is still sleeping

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 pm
I will be with Ruin.

Achieved Blessing: Cold Heart
Link to blessing: [x]

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Another step... will Ruin let me have the things I remember? Or will She even have power when I am a Goddess as well?

Main Blessing obtained: Blessing of the Great
Zone obtained: Spire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 pm
I'm on the path now, I just need to go farther. Perhaps meeting others will help me along the way...

Achieved Blessing: Minor Spirit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 pm
I'm starting to look for others.

Achieved Blessing: Lonely Spirits

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:10 pm
I found others when something attacked me. They called me friends? Should prove useful.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Achieved Blessings: The Fight / Battle Spirit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm

I feel like something is missing, but I'm much more aware. I find myself smiling and chuckling more, oddly enough. I enjoy it.

Main Blessing obtained: Blessing of the Strong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 am
Found more people, fought another monster. What are these things that they're dropping?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Achieved Blessings: None
Link to Loot: [x]

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:54 pm
More people, more monsters, more treasure. This is getting interesting. Perhaps if I keep gathering these trinkets, the Goddesses will guide me on what to do with them?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Achieved Blessings: Minor Blessing of Friendship
Link to Blessing: [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 pm
I think I'm starting to get a hang of this now. Also, I believe I have enough trinkets to do something with...

Achieved Blessings: Minor Blessing of Friendship
Link to Blessing: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

I can hear voices now, they're familiar but they're not. I'm a little frightened, but they seem to be nice enough. I'm going to keep striving towards Deity.

Main Blessing obtained: Blessing of the Gifted

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:00 pm
Well that was...intriguing.

Achieved Blessings: Battle Fervour
Link to Blessing: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:16 pm
I've begun to explore - I'm interested in the world I'm going to rule with Ruin.

Achieved Blessings: The Molten
Link to Blessing: [x]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:10 pm
More fights, I recognized these two. I need to get stronger, though. Ruin won't take the weak.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:37 pm
I'm becoming much more powerful - now only if I could stop being so curious. She doesn't matter, in the end.

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Legacy, August 2013

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas