46%  [ 6 ]
Nah
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:24 am
So the month of May has been very good to me in the baby department. Two couples that I've been trying to get kids from for a while now both decided it was time to spawn! To celebrate, I'm spreading the family love around!

One set of babies got here earlier than the other, so I divided this contest into two parts. Part one is over and the babies now have humans to pester, so it's time for part two to find some owners! If you won a baby in the part one, you won't be able to enter part two.

Part One
Starts: Now!
Closes: 06/05 @11:59pm CST

Part Two
Starts: Now!
Closes: 06/11 @11:59 CST

- This contest is open to everyone. -
No whining or discouraging entrants who've already won babies this month. I take these things into consideration when judging. No pouty party poopers allowed!

- When posting, please use the proper forms provided below. -
I made 'em for a reason. They help keep things organized.

- You are allowed to make changes to your entry. -
Please, for the sake of my (theoretical) sanity, mark any changes you make with red text so I see them.

- Signatures and posting styles. -
I would prefer you not use any posting styles and turn off your signatures, but as long as you use the form and don't tamper with it these won't count against you.

- No proxies or give-aways. -
If I pick your entry it's cause I liked it and wanted you to have the baby. That's what this contest is for, after all. If I wanted to give the babies away I could have done that myself.

- Spell-check is your friend. -
Please, please, please, check your entries before you post them! Don't use "to" when you mean "too", or "your" when you mean "you're". This is a major pet peeve of mine! If you aren't sure or a word doesn't look quite right, look it up. Capitalization is also highly important! It's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, or helping your uncle jack off a horse.

- Don't like the rules, don't enter. -
No one's forcing you to enter, after all. I'm the one giving away the babies, so I get to set terms and conditions. It's not like I have the last babies that will ever come out of this shop; there'll be other chances to get a more hassle-free kiddo in the future.

- You can enter more than once! -
If you like can't decide which baby you like best and don't know who to go for, go for all of them! You'll only win once, but you can increase your chances by entering more than once.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:02 am
Time to meet the babies and their families!

Part Two -- OVER!
User Image
User Image
Boniface
Your father. Boniface has been blind since he was born, and thus he views the world differently from others. He's a little solitary from living a life alone for so long, but he'll do anything for his mate and his children. He's kind and pretty easygoing, but he won't let his kids get away with causing trouble. And with his senses, trouble's gonna be hard to get away with at all.

Embry
Your mother. She is an absolute sweetheart and a caring individual, loyal to a fault and young at heart. She's over the moon about finally being a mother and having a little family of her own all living together. While not the clingy or overprotective type, she's probably going to hover a little.

If you want to read more about them, here's some of their roleplays.
click | click

User Image
Vidal
Third born.
Vidal is protective of his family, however strict as hell. Nothing gets past him and Boniface. He genuinely cares about his siblings well-being and will do anything to ensure their happiness and safety, though safety comes first. He's extremely blunt, telling things how he sees it, and will always be honest. Affectionate, expect your brother to nuzzle you or drape his tail around you time to time. He will grow into a quiet and muscular male, and will use his muscles if he needs to protect his family. Also, be careful! He has a bad sense of humor and while he can be sarcastic on a good day he normally doesn't really get jokes.

Lucille
Fourth born.
Lucille is a bit scatter-brained and doesn't always pay attention to what she's doing. She's always misplacing things, leaving tasks half-finished, or forgetting to do them entirely. It's not that she's forgetful in and of itself since she actually has an excellent memory, but she's easily distractible. It's like whenever a new thought pops into her head she has to explore it immediately, even if it takes her away from whatever she's currently doing. She likes to contemplate the "what ifs" and test out alternate explanations for everything, though usually her initial reasons for doing anything is because it caught her interest rather than an actual scientific curiosity.

Lucille is a very sweet and accepting girl, so it's hard to feel anything worse than fond exasperation for her. She's warm and friendly and will treat you like she's known you forever, even if you're meeting her for the first time. You might have to fight to keep her attention, though honestly it's a lot easier and more interesting if you buy a ticket for the ride and follow Lucille on whatever adventure she's currently going through.

Remus
Sixth born.
Last born, last out of his BCR. Intellectually, Remus knows this doesn't make him worth an iota less than any of his siblings and doesn't factor in at all to his competence level. Emotionally, however... Let's just say it seems to have developed into a "bruise". You know it's there, he knows it's there, but as long as no one pokes it he tends to forget about it. As a kit he had a lot of serious blow-ups over it, but with some time and coaching from his father Remus has learned to keep a lid on his temper and can keep things at a reasonably civil level.

That aside, Remus is a capable fellow. He's strong, swift, and able to blend into his surroundings with ease. He works to project an aura of confidence which he hopes will someday be a natural and completely unconscious bearing; ironically he is his own detriment, as he is his harshest critic. Another talent Remus possesses is a thorough knowledge of herb lore, something he absorbed in temperament training with his father as a way to distract his mind from the situation at hand and cool down. He rarely lets on about this knowledge though, feeling it might make him seem a bit more like a weak intellectual who needs babying.

So you may have gathered that Remus had (has) anger issues and is a little lacking in the self-esteem department. He's also stubborn and won't give an inch when he makes up his mind about something, and not very willing to talk about his problems with others. But he's also loyal, brave, caring, and has an amazing capacity for forgiveness. He may be unyielding, but he's also reasonable and adaptable. There's a lot here to love, faults, virtues and all.

Part One -- OVER!
User Image
Male #2 belongs to Izumi Tenshi. She agreed to put him in my contest to make it easier on everyone, but she'll be the judge on who wins him.
User Image
Keith
Your father. He is a kind and caring man who absolutely adores his mate and dotes on his children. They've been a long time in coming, after all! Still, he'll be firm and maintain discipline. You might be able to get away with a lot, but he won't spoil you rotten or let you make excuses. If you're of a more physical bend, he'll be happy to teach you what he knows.

Chamomile
Your mother. She is a calm and sweet vixen who only ever seems to get flustered whenever thunderstorms roll up the coast. Her children are her darlings, and she's probably going to have to fight with herself between wanting to give them their own lives and turning them into snuggle toys. She's wise and knows many stories of both fictional and nonfictional variety which she loves to share with her kids.

If you want to read more about them, here's some of their roleplays.
click | click

User Image
Cinnamon
First born. Twin of Rosemary. Cinnamon is a healthy dose of both parents. She's intelligent and observant, storing away everything she hear and sees, thinking about what she knows and how it applies to the world, and testing her knowledge. She's willing to offer her knowledge to anyone, but unless asked straight out she tends to be a bit cryptic. Don't underestimate her strength either, she trains her body as well as her mind. She's especially close to Rosemary, but loves all her family.

Bruce
Third born. Bruce is an energetic fellow. He likes trying new things and keeping active, but he's got an excellent capacity of patience and doesn't rush anything along. He doesn't give up easily either, even though sometimes it might seem like he's a bit fickle or flighty. As a middle child he likes to tease and occasionally torment his siblings.

Alec
Fourth born. His mood is defender. Not much else is known about Alec at this time.

Rosemary
Fifth born. Twin of Cinnamon. Her mood is gentle. Not much else is known about Rosemary at this time.

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:47 am
Okay! This is not going to be a prompt-based contest. All I want to see is what you're going to make the baby become. I love details, but it doesn't have to be a novel for me to get a good mental picture.

Speaking of pictures...

What a person finds funny can tell you quite a bit about them. So what I'd like for you to do is find a picture or gif that in some way represents the sense of humor you're giving to the baby.

You may also post a video, but it has to be five minutes or less!

example
Little Chamomile x Keith baby, I'll take you!

I want: N/A
Name: Cinnamon
Mood: Mystical

Personality: Cinnamon is a mystic wrapped inside a spitfire wrapped inside an ice cube. She likes to lurk unnoticed on the edge of a group so she can learn and keep herself up to date on what's going on. In conversations when she drops a bit of information and anyone asks how she could possibly know, she'll just smile enigmatically and hold her silence. She only gives out knowledge in miserly dribbles, since she feels others should either ask proper questions or learn to figure out things on their own.

Cinnamon likes to keep active, and can usually be found lurking about her home or the surrounding area in order to learn what's where and what might have changed. She's fast and tough; anyone or thing that makes the mistake of picking on her will usually come to regret it. She neither shuns nor encourages company, which, combined with her shell of quiet disinterest in others, might make her a bit off-putting to some in the beginning. Stick around long enough though and you'll find she's not as complicated as she seems.

How does she view her family?:
Parents: Cinnamon is always watching her parents. Her mom almost always is imparting some kind of useful wisdom or interesting fact, and her dad has excellent physical skills. While she likes being independent, she'll unbend enough to ask both of them for help when she needs it. She admires their connection and hopes to find someone to love as much as they love each other.
Siblings: Cinnamon is always watching out for her twin. She wants to see Rosemary grow into her own skills and confidence, but the instant she thinks her sister might be in over her head she's right there. She views Bruce and Alec with fond exasperation. Bruce comes off more energetic and enthusiastic than her, but she can see he does take his time with stuff when he needs to and respects that. Alec can be protective and that chaffs at her independent spirit a bit, but she knows he means well and tries not to be gruff about it. She will love her two unnamed brothers, but how she views them individually remains to be seen.

Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.): Yes.

What tickles your funny bone?:
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?: I already own Cinnamon!

You may have noticed the last question in my example post. This is not some ploy for me to keep a grasp on the baby or meant to be any kind of ownership claim. The reason behind the question is that these children are precious to me, and while I want to spread the happiness I also don't want to see them "die" because you decided you're leaving Modifoxes/Gaia but thought it was too much of a hassle to rehome your pets.

I understand that sometimes life catches hold of us, and we vanish for a bit. I myself vanish for months at a time on occasion, and I've known people to vanish for a year or more because of situations in life. So I'm not going to freak out and try to take back the fox just cause you haven't logged on in a while. For the purpose of this question, I'm going to define an unannounced permanent leave from Gaia as an absence of ten or more years where you haven't logged on to an account, main or mule, and I have not been able to get ahold of you some other way. A permanent leave from Modifoxes must be announced, and I'll confirm it with you.

If the fox is mated you may choose to rehome either to me or the owner of their mate, however you two decide.

Part Two -- OVER!

Part Two

Specifics
- Name must be either Latin or French in origin. -
- Boniface is blind but his condition is through illness, not genetics. None of his children will be born blind. -
- Both Boniface and Embry are part of Yasashii tribe. Yasashii is an official tribe, so if you decide to leave the tribe you will have to give a reason that both myself and Yushika approve of. -
- This prize pot contains a twin each from the two sets born to Boniface and Embry. I own the other twins. If you're entering for a twin, I want as many details as you can on how they view their twin! -

[align=center][size=20][b][color=#3DB037]I[/color][color=#43B03F] [/color][color=#49B148]w[/color][color=#4FB250]a[/color][color=#55B359]n[/color][color=#5BB461]t[/color][color=#62B56A] [/color][color=#68B673]o[/color][color=#6EB67B]n[/color][color=#74B784]e[/color][color=#7AB88C] [/color][color=#81B995]o[/color][color=#87BA9D]f[/color][color=#8DBBA6] [/color][color=#93BCAF]t[/color][color=#99BCB7]h[/color][color=#A0BDC0]e[/color][color=#A6BEC8] [/color][color=#ACBFD1]B[/color][color=#B2C0D9]o[/color][color=#B8C1E2]n[/color][color=#BFC2EB]i[/color][color=#B8C1E2]f[/color][color=#B2C0D9]a[/color][color=#ACBFD1]c[/color][color=#A6BEC8]e[/color][color=#A0BDC0] [/color][color=#99BCB7]x[/color][color=#93BCAF] [/color][color=#8DBBA6]E[/color][color=#87BA9D]m[/color][color=#81B995]b[/color][color=#7AB88C]r[/color][color=#74B784]y[/color][color=#6EB67B] [/color][color=#68B673]b[/color][color=#62B56A]a[/color][color=#5BB461]b[/color][color=#55B359]i[/color][color=#4FB250]e[/color][color=#49B148]s[/color][color=#43B03F]![/color][/b][/size][/align]

[size=9][b]I want:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]How does he/she view his/her family?:[/b]

[b]Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.):[/b]

[b]What tickles your funny bone?:[/b]

[b]If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?:[/b][/size]

Part One -- OVER!

Part One

Specifics
- The boys in the family have names of Scottish origin. You don't have to have a Scottish name too, but nothing too outlandish please. -
- Both Chamomile and Keith are part of the Caledonia Tribe. Izumi and I are keeping our children in the tribe as well. If for some reason you want your baby to leave the tribe when he is grown, I'd like to know why for backstory purposes. -

[align=center][size=20][b][color=#329FAD]L[/color][color=#329BA5]i[/color][color=#33979E]t[/color][color=#349397]t[/color][color=#358F90]l[/color][color=#358B88]e[/color][color=#368781] [/color][color=#37837A]C[/color][color=#387F73]h[/color][color=#387B6B]a[/color][color=#397764]m[/color][color=#3A735D]o[/color][color=#3B6F56]m[/color][color=#3B6B4E]i[/color][color=#3C6747]l[/color][color=#3D6340]e[/color][color=#3E5F39] [/color][color=#3E5B31]x[/color][color=#3F572A] [/color][color=#405323]K[/color][color=#414F1C]e[/color][color=#414B14]i[/color][color=#42470D]t[/color][color=#42470D]h[/color][color=#414B14] [/color][color=#414F1C]b[/color][color=#405323]a[/color][color=#3F572A]b[/color][color=#3E5B31]y[/color][color=#3E5F39],[/color][color=#3D6340] [/color][color=#3C6747]I[/color][color=#3B6B4E]'[/color][color=#3B6F56]l[/color][color=#3A735D]l[/color][color=#397764] [/color][color=#387B6B]t[/color][color=#387F73]a[/color][color=#37837A]k[/color][color=#368781]e[/color][color=#358B88] [/color][color=#358F90]y[/color][color=#349397]o[/color][color=#33979E]u[/color][color=#329BA5]![/color][/b][/size][/align]

[size=9][b]I want:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]How does he view his family?:[/b]

[b]Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.):[/b]

[b]What tickles your funny bone?:[/b]

[b]If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:19 pm

I want: Dis one
Name: Cairbrei
Mood: Leading

Personality: Cairbrei was the second son, and he's known it since the day he was hatched. He knows his parents--and his tribe as a whole--don't actively or consciously favor his older sibling, but he's always had a deep desire to prove himself.

So he does, in most every way he can. At every opportunity, he takes a leadership role, but it is sometimes a thin line between proving himself and disproving others. He sometimes oversteps with his drive to be right and the best, which is why he relies on his siblings.

He's not really sure how much he's for the beliefs of the tribe he was born into. He's just not sure he sees or feels that connection everybody's talking about and teaching. He's not writing it out completely, but when he's an adult...well, he might just be more of a seasonal visitor.

Brei, as a kit, is playful and fun and basically like every other kit, except he's one of those kids whose always trying to prove how much of a grownup he is to other grownups and even other kits. He tries and usually fails, as most little kits do at such things.

How does he view his family?: He loves his siblings, especially his sisters--the boys, he has too much competition with. He's very protective of females in general, especially his mother, but he desperately wants to be on the same (perceived) level as his father.

Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.): Umm. Maybe. He hasn't quite decided (neither have I). For now he'll stay there and stay with his family, but maybe when he's older he'll change his mind.

What tickles your funny bone?: this post

If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?: No. I know I've disappeared on and off a lot, but I don't think I'll ever leave permanently. And if I do, I'll probably have a pre-determined list of where my foxes would go; not saying that the previous owners wouldn't be on that list, but this is all a very small chance anyway.

Juliette06
Crew

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 am

I want: the sixth born~
Name: Alban
Mood: unvoiced

Personality: Quite and observant of those around him Alban is gentle while trying not to interact with others to much. He’s the kind of fox that would leave a starving fox a deer and take off without another word.

How does he view his family?: He loves them dearly; Alban tried to emulate his father’s discipline in life while keeping his mother’s gentleness in his heart. He loves to listen to his mother tell stories especially of how they first met and spend the duration of a storm in a cave. He loves all his siblings but often ends up trying to pay his brother Bruce back for pranks done to him.

Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.): Yes he will be staying in the tribe.

What tickles your funny bone?: http://youtu.be/YpzKMr4fJwg

If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?:Yes. I’ve no plan of leaving but if I’m off I would want Alban to be with family.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:49 pm

I want: Sixth Born
Name: Edan
Mood: Honest

Personality: Honest in both words and personality, Ian is a sweet male who never hides his emotions. He believes in keeping ones word and approaching life with open arms. He's an active, bright, and warm male who loves his family dearly and offers his affection to anyone willing to accept it.

He isn't judgmental. Why should he be? He always enjoyed people and, as far as he is concerned, as long as they accept him he will happily turn to them and give them his whole being. He isn't easily turned-off, either. Sure, you can betray him all you want, but in the end he will always forgive you. Heart-break hurts, even for Ian, but the male can't hold it against most people. However, if you hurt his family he will never forgive you, ever. That's the end. Family comes first.

He enjoys noise. It reminds him that the world is loud and vibrant. He enjoys being around those who talk consistently (not just because he does, too!), and will always welcome a good hang-out.

How does he view his family?:
Parents: He loves his father dearly and gets much of his caring, kind, and accepting nature from him. Edan will ask Keith to help him in training as a kit, and the boy will always view the man as the "perfect man". Chamomile is approached with a more calm nature. Somehow, the woman calms Edan and he ends up behaved when in her presence. As a kit, Edan will either always be playing with his siblings or asking his mother for more stories.

Sisters: Cinnamon is, to be honest, a kit he won't hang out too much with. Oh, he loves her and will always show it, it's just she's a lot more reserved than he is. Still, he'd love to train with her sometimes, and wouldn't mind learning more if Cinnamon ever wished to share her knowledge. Rosemary is someone Edan believes he must protect! Her gentle nature makes the male want nothing more than to protect her from the threats of the world and future males who want her hand in mate-hood.

Brothers: Alec is someone Edan admires solely because Alec is a "defender". Bruce is someone Edan would love to hang out with consistently! Hell, Edan may even join in his brothers pranks <3 Bruce and Edan are both energetic characters, so Edan will be drawn to his brothers personality.

Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.): That is honestly something I need to discover through time. He'd like to stay, but if his future mate wishes otherwise he will end up leaving for her. Still, he'd most likely stay.

What tickles your funny bone?: 11 Drunks Guys

If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?: If he is unmated, yes. If he is mated I would rather he go to his mates owner, however if his mate's owner wants to give him away for RP purpose or because they do not want him then I'd prefer he'd end up back in jinx's hands.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:15 pm

I want: Second Born
Name: Niven
Mood: Cranky

Personality: Niven is a quiet male with almost no patience. He loves his family, but he loves his space, too.

Niven will never harm another, not unless for defense. Still, he's the kind that will grumpily swipe at others when annoyed. Never with claws! He likes being around people who are quiet, but tends to crawl off somewhere remote if they begin to be noisy.

He's extremely protective of those he loves, and will leap to their aid the second they need him. Being rather muscular and strong, Niven is excellent at protection. While he is a cranky fox this doesn't mean he's a bad person! He's very gentle to those he loves, and shows his affection by briefly rubbing against others before padding off somewhere quiet. He may not show his love in the most extravagant ways, but his quiet brushes and gentle nuzzles are a sign he does care.

Parents: Keith is admired, as most children admire their fathers. However, his primary attention is on Cham. She's quiet, like him, and holds many stories for him to indulge in. He enjoys curling up beside her and listening to her tales. If his siblings are being too rowdy she probably will be the one he escapes too.

Sisters: Cinnamon and Rosemary he is extremely fond of. Especially Cinnamon. He genuinely enjoys Cinnamon's quiet nature and finds Rosemary endearing. They're the two he probably will find more comfort in being around.

Brothers: His brothers he doesn't avoid, but he also doesn't seek out. Bruce is the one he mostly tries to avoid. While he loves Bruce, the male has a tendency to drive Niven up a wall in an attempt to get away. Still, he'd always turn around and help his brothers if they need it, and he'd always whoop someone's a** if they harm his brothers!

Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.): Honestly? Again? Uhhhh, probably not. Niven doesn't like crowds. BUT, he'd live nearby and visit constantly. Of course.

What tickles your funny bone?: Grumpy Cat

If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?: If he is unmated, yes. If he is mated I would rather he go to his mates owner, however if his mate's owner wants to give him away for RP purpose or because they do not want him then I'd prefer he'd end up back in jinx's hands.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:13 pm

I want: Second Born
Name: Nizchi
Mood: Happy

Personality: A quiet guy, Niz likes to stay in the back ground. He would rather be a wall flower than be in the spot light. Give him something to study and learn about, and you got yourself a very studious modifox.

How does he view his family?: He dreams of someday meeting someone like either his mom or his dad. He doesn't really care either way, as long as the love is like his parents.
Siblings, well those are a different story. He wonders why their parents had some many at one time. Live would be much simpler with a smaller number. But if push comes to shove, he is there for them, through thick and thin.

Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.): Yes

What tickles your funny bone?: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?: I do not ever plan on leaving, but if I do, I will make a list and give back to accordingly

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 pm

I want: Second born
Name: Errol
Mood:

Personality: Errol has extremely strong morals often wanting to help those around him to such an extreme that he can lose focus of things around him until he’s dealt with whatever was wronged in the first place. He knows this can be a rather Black and white view on things and over time he’ll try to add more grey
Errol can be a bit of a hot head and can easily be drawn into action. However he also has a very strong sense of morals and what’s wrong and right although he prefers to sometimes play by his own way than by the book, which he finds as tedious and will often get in the way. This can sometimes make him slightly unpleasant the more wrong he sees happening in front of him.
However he is also highly respectful of those that he thinks deserves it and he’s loyal to a fault. If you manage to gain it he’s willing to follow you to hell in back. When he isn’t trying to correct some fault, he’s quite laid back, being friendly playing with his siblings or teasing them and ruffling up their feathers. He’ll instantly try to help in whatever way he can when he sees that his precious people are down as well.
Errol also knows that his way of thinking is rather Black and white and is trying to understand that there is a lot of gray in the world and he’s trying to adapt so he doesn’t keep flying off the handle and getting himself into more trouble than he can bargain for. He’s also very awkward when it comes to romance, thinking his siblings are much better looking and so you almost have to hit him over the head when it comes to romance or he’ll most likely “Friend Zone” you with out even realizing what he’s doing.

He absolutely adores his family and while he might not always show it they are always on his mind, on how they are doing. What are they up to and if they're okay. He views his parents with high respect and hopes that one day they'll be extremely proud of them.

He also is very protective of his sisters, although he expects they can quite take care of themselves so he tries not to over baby them if he can get away with it.

Same with his brothers, he values their individual strengths and isnt afraid to ask for their help in what ever area they excell the best at. He wants to keep friendly relationships with them and maybe call them good friends?
Staying in the tribe? (If no, give reason.):
Yep

What tickles your funny bone?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you plan to leave Modifoxes or Gaia permanently, will you rehome the fox back to jinxgirl5?:

Yep I have no problems rehoming  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:12 pm
Part one is closed! Thanks for entering, Izumi and I enjoyed reading your entries! If you didn't win this go-around, please feel free to enter in part two which is now open!

Winners, claim your kiddos!

Nasaiki
User Image User Image

Reoakee
User Image User Image

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash