Submit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:49 pm
Private RP for Wicked Treat (Teh Roarie) and Tinuviel (Mahogany Sunset)

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

Wicked munched delicately at the late autumn foliage and wondered slightly what she was going to do with her day. Her big fluffy tail twitched to the tune of some inner music and she smiled and the middle morning sunlight drifting through the trees. She looked up when she heard a nearby bush rustle and smiled when a bunny popped out of it. She loved the forest. She always had. "Hello there little one." The rabbit hopped off peacefully and industriously involved in it's own activities. It struck Wicked that might be just what she need. Something industrious to keep her entertained. And maybe more soquili to interact with. A soquili or her nature wasn't meant to be alone.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Tinuviel strode determinedly through the woods, doing her best not to run, but walking fast enough to obviously be in a hurry. It was something she did almost every day on her way to see her boyfriend, Pach - to get there, she had to go through the same woods in which she had been attacked as a foal. It wasn't a pleasant ordeal, especially since half the time, Tin caught the scent of purewalkers on the wind. It was either that, or she'd hear something in the distance... Or see claw marks on a tree. And while she knew there were other perfectly good explanations for such things, her mind came to the worst one - Frostbite was trying to freak her out, and it was working.

With an abruptness that almost sent her headlong into the bushes, Tinuviel stopped, shaking her head. What was the point of panicking like this? She was on her way to see her best friend, wasn't she? And since her mother had apparently known she'd been sneaking out for some time, Tin didn't have to stress over that anymore. Sighing, Tin almost started walking again - but then she heard something. A soft female voice had chimed nearby... But it wasn't predatory.

Curious and anxious at the same time, Tin tiptoed toward where the voice had come from, and was so busy craning her neck to find out who had made the sound, that she didn't even notice the branch on the ground in front of her... And proceeded to step on it, trip, and almost fall flat on her face.

Great, she thought. That'll be a good first impression.

Teh Roarie

Sorry for the lateness, dearie. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

The green mare had still be watching the bush the rabbit had disappeared into and was beginning to get lost in her thoughts when another nearby bush rustled, this time louder, a large branch crackling was heard and the something large fell into view. It startled her for only a minuet until she realized it was another Soquili. And another cerynei like herself at that! A slightly unusual cerynei but she wasn't one to compare. She chuckled at the clumsy female and then walked forward to hang her head down and look at the sprawled female in the eyes. "Hello." She greeted in an almost musical and bright voice. "Do you often fall into conversation?" She giggled mildly at her small pun and stepped back to allow room for the female to get up.

Mahogany Sunset

Why? I was only just beginning to wonder if you'd died. xD

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Tin looked up, a bit flustered. She could feel her cheeks burning, but was glad that her dark coat would hide any signs of her blush. The mare before her was an unsettling mix of poison-green, bright orange, deep purple, and jet black. But at least she was a Cerynei. Getting to her feet, Tin shook herself, flicking her tail a few times to brush the leaves off of her back. She was substantially shorter than the other mare. Thanks for giving me the tall gene, Mom, Tin thought sarcastically. Her petite stature, dapples, and foliage-boa were the only things she'd inherited from her mother - the rest she had received from her father. Her biological father, not her dad; she was the spitting image of Fayearan, the herd's Master of Ceremonies. Nobody knew that she'd figured that out yet, though.

"Hello to you, too," Tin said. She thought about making a quick little quip to the mare about her abnormal gracelessness, but decided to just let it slide. "Yes, actually - it's beginning to become a bit of a bad habit." Grinning a little at her good-natured joke, Tin introduced herself. "My name's Tinuviel. What's yours?"

Whoever this mare was, Tin had never seen her around before - she definitely wasn't a member of the Vanaras. She must have been new to this area. Nonetheless, Tin had been raised to trust other Cerynei, and she had yet to meet one she didn't like.

Teh Roarie

Aw, now I feel bad. XD I'm sorry. <3 What are your preferences for a semi-custom plushie? :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

Wicked's eyes shown with amusement as she watched Tin get up. Her coloring was gorgeous. Dark with that lovely winter-mint color and white. A shame she didn't have a cerynei tail. It would look divine on her but she supposed the leafy armor was divine enough to make up for it. "That's unfortunate. Why would one so beautiful not have some grace?" She smiled at the her as she asked for her name. Fleetingly Treat wondered if she'd get some of the enchanting conversation she'd been wanting out of this mare. "I am Wicked. Wicked Treat. Or just Treat."

Mahogany Sunset

Oh don't feel bad. I was joking dear.

If you do one of my quests I'll love you forever.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

Tin felt her eyes widen at the compliment that Treat had bestowed upon her, fleeting or not. She felt her blush deepen further, and she immediately averted her eyes demurely. Treat was quite beautiful herself, but Tin wasn't one to flatter - "Actually, I'm a dancer. I'm just not good at making entrances." She smiled sheepishly at the mare before her. "That's a pretty name. Are you new around here, Treat?" she asked, hoping not to be too abrupt about asking the question that was foremost in her mind. Pach had been temporarily forgotten in the wake of this unexpected encounter, and Tin was of the mind to show this new girl around the herdlands, and maybe to coerce her to join the ranks of the Vanaras.

Teh Roarie

XD I know, but I deserve it. Maho is a bad tagger. =P
*goes to look through your quest thread* <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

She tilted her multicolored and purple haired head slightly at the conflictory news that this mare was a dancer. Treat had just seen her fall on her face. She sincerely hoped she dance better than she walked. In fact this might just be a show that she would have to see for herself. But maybe Treat would show some tact and not ask to see before she got to know this mare better. Quietly she righted her head and batted her eyes prettily. "Yes and no. I've wandered the forest for a long, long time. I'm not usually prone to staying in one place for long."

Mahogany Sunset

*pets* We all can't RP all the time.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 am
User Image

Tinuviel hummed a little in response to the news that Treat was not, in fact, new to these woods. Her eyes widened a bit in surprise, though she supposed it shouldn't be too much of one - after all, she might know the land up and down, but she often missed the people in it, if only by sheer luck. Taking this into account, she wondered if Treat was a people person, and decided to manifest this train of thought - "Would you be interested in seeing, or even meeting, some people who wandered for a long time, as well? I grew up with them, and I think they might just... surprise you." Though she was unsure if blatantly putting the option of spying on her herd out there was the right thing to do, Tin thought that the mare might be tired of wandering. It seemed a lonely way to live, and Tin couldn't imagine doing it for any length of time.

Teh Roarie

gonk <- This emoticon sums up my emotions precisely. I'm so sorry I've kept you waiting! (Again. v.v )  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games