Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Newly Announced Link Figure

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be adding this Link to your collection?
  Hell yeah, instant pre-order!!!
  So awesome, but so expensive...
  I wish!!
  Nah, I don't think so.
View Results

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am
Remember back a few months ago when we saw a prototype for the Figma line's new Link figure from Good Smile Company? Well images of what appears to be the finished product have been released. Zelda Dungeon has a full article featuring more details and lots of beautiful images, so click the small preview picture below!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

According to the article the figure is set to release in Japan in October for a retail price of 3,800 yen or about 48 USD. While it probably won't be possible to buy directly outside of Japan, you'll be able to find it on several specialty sites online. In fact, the figure is already listed for pre-order here at YesAsia and for a bit cheaper here at Hobby Search. The fluctuating prices are just dependent on the merchandizing company that is selling it. YesAsia is very reliable but known to be more expensive, for instance.

What do you think of the finished product? I personally find it glorious, and am sorely tempted to pre-order it right this second. But I have to think about the cost....*sigh* xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 pm
Dammit, they would release this just as I get my first credit card.

LINK, BABY, I'M COMIN' FOR YA, TUITION CAN WAIT!
; O;

edit I just read the part about it coming out in October, oh man. I'd forget that I had ordered it by then and be really confused when it shows up at my parent's house. XD;;
I'll hold off on this baby until I have a job in a studio.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

ponygirl74

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 pm
heart I'm in love with it heart that's an awesome finished product. It makes me want to collect it- but I have space issues were I live. Darn!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 pm
I'm almost torn between getting myself one and getting my brother one for his birthday...I could probably never afford buying two. Besides, each of us having a $10 Link plushie is different than each of us having a $50+ Link figure. I'd rather he just had one, almost.

The pragmatic and frugal part of me just keeps arguing that it'd be such a pointless purchase, like my FMA figures from way back (especially cause it's expensive). They just sit on the shelf and gather dust. I get that that's the point of figures, but I don't have many of them for that reason.

But this Link is so beautiful....and he'd be a great model to practice stylized figure drawing from.....*le sigh*

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 pm
Looks cool, but got no money and nowhere to put it right now...maybe I'll get it later...depends on if it's at the con coming up or not. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:42 pm
Oh geeze, so expensive but so much want at the same time ; -;  

GarnetChappy

How_many_stars_in_the_sky

4,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 am
What if they made a life-sized link? Or like a life sized legend of zelda kit with link, ganon, zelda, an overly-sized tri-force and all that good stuff. And the link has like kung-fu action grip and the master sword. Now THAT would be awsome  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:11 pm
Archangel Amnael
What if they made a life-sized link? Or like a life sized legend of zelda kit with link, ganon, zelda, an overly-sized tri-force and all that good stuff. And the link has like kung-fu action grip and the master sword. Now THAT would be awsome
Why pay all that money when you can just make good cosplays?!
: D

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm
Archangel Amnael
Like those life-sized Barbie dolls they used to sell when I was five? I had one of those, it was great.
except by life-size it was like three feet tall

I've seen some amazing life-size paper models of Link out there. Fans are amazing...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:53 pm
The figure looks absolutely stunning. I wish this company made more Zelda figurines.
I'd sell my soul to get a Midna figure. @3@

But I'll probably buy it for my birthday next month....if it goes according to plan.  

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

BlackMN

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm
Ooooh totally want! heart  
..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items