Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WEEK TWO METAPLOT RULES

[ Join the Guild! ]: Everyone is free to join this guild! This is an open guild for all, but keep in mind only those who have a horseman character will be able to rp here after the meta.

[ Halp! I need more information /setting information! ] To understand the setting a little better visit the OOC information thread to learn all about the Four Clans!

[ Where Do I RP? ]: All RPS are to be held in the CLAN SPECIFIC subforums. Make sure you read THIS IC INTRODUCTION TO WEEK 3FIRST

[ Week 3 Introduction ORP ]: Read and respond to the week 3 introduction ORP, then from its instructions, choose where to go.

[ New Announcements ]: There will also be occasional ANNOUNCEMENT. These are applied to ALL players, and trump everything else going on. Think of them similar to Amityville/ Deus/ Trials Status Effects. If you see a link in the announcement/ status effect thread, you should check it out immediately!

[ Week Three Meta Goals ] The main goal of this meta is an "interact and learn" with the setting by visiting the various ORP threads. You may see a new announcement, or in the thread you are visiting, suddenly see a GM NOTICE, following the notice may lead you to strange places - and discover even more unusual events!

[ Can I travel between Clans? ] Yes this is entirely possible! Each clans subforum has a PORTAL thread set up. Simply EXIT out of your existing thread and EXIT from the portal thread. This will symbolize that you are moving threads. Now ENTER from another portal thread of your liking.
- Example: I am in the JADE PAVILION IN Conquest. I will now EXIT that thread, have my character post in the CONQUEST PORTAL THREAD with an EXIT post, and then have my character post in the WAR PORTAL THREAD with an ENTER post. Now my character can roleplay anywhere in WAR. You can EXIT and ENTER as many clans/ areas as you please, you cannot be in two threads at once however.

[ How do I know about my Clan setting? ] Read the information threads in each clan before starting, if you are new to this clan and have not been there weeks 1 or 2. Next, make sure you read the orp setting and prompts properly as well.

[ What are Four Clans Points? ] ORPS may give you FOUR CLANS POINTS. You can spend your Four Clans points either at the special minipets shop OR RAFFLE TICKETS for the Horsemen Points Raffle, where you can try for a free horsemen character!
- You can only roll three times EVER IN ANY THREAD CUMULATIVELY FOR POINTS in one day, once again the reset for rolling is 11:59 PM PST per day
- Basically, the first THREE rolls I make cumulatively in any of the orp threads count for points, I can roll other times but those ones will not count for points. That means even if I only roll 1 point for my first three rolls, and on my fourth roll I roll 2 points, I only get 1 point for the day.

[ HELP! THE GM HAS INITIATED BATTLE ] : Do not panic at all. IF a GM has initiated battle in your thread, or if your student moves to a thread where a battle is happening (simply read the GM post marked on their page title to see what is up and any special effects, if applicable), please read the event battle guide first. Use the guide's format to attack anyone.
- After reading the guide, follow the post's instructions to attack if a GM says attacking is okay that round. Every time a GM updates the round with another post, make sure to follow that GM's instructions clearly.

[ FLEEING FROM BATTLE ] :
- You CAN move or FLEE whenever you please, simply post EXIT and ENTER another thread. Your HP will remain the same unless healed by someone else/ your own Fear ability.
- This means you can also move your character around MULTIPLE BATTLE THREADS, ie: I flee out of the Conquest battle thread to the War one.
- You can only FLEE if your character is not under ANY status effect. If they are trapped/paralyzed/ etcetc, they cannot flee. You also cannot flee if your character has hit 0 HP. There are some rounds where a GM will mention EVERYONE being under a special status effect: you cannot flee those rounds.
- When fleeing, if you are being attacked by three people, you are forfeiting your turn to attack. That means if player A, B and C have hit you for 20 damage this turn and you choose this turn to flee, you will still take the 20 damage and then run away.
- You cannot attack AND flee, you can only choose one OR the other.

[ HELP MY STUDENT IS DEAD ] : If your student has hit UNDER -10 HP, they are dissipated. That means they simply return to the closest portal location. Have them EXIT out of the current battle thread and ENTER the local portal of the clan they were at (ie: if I died in Conquest, I would dissipate and reappear at the Conquest portal ENTERING). If you dissipate there is a 6 OOC HOUR COOLDOWN where your character must wait to properly regen HP back to full health before they can exit the portal thread.

[ Follow the Daisy/ General RP Rules, Don't be a Poor Sport ] At some point, everyone may get stressed or overwhelmed. If anyone is seen breaking the Daisy Rules/ general RP GUIDELINES, they will be ejected from the guild and the RP portion of this event. This is to keep the RP environment fun and safe for everyone who is trying hard!
- Please do try your best to immerse yourself in the environment and enjoy the ongoing plot. Posting passive-aggressive OOC comments, either ICly or in OOC brackets, will not be tolerated period. If you miss a post in a boss fight, its fine, its not the end of the word as prizes are generated in a points basis. If you are feeling agitated or annoyed, or you feel like someone is picking on you in a manner that severely affects your RP experience/ gameplay during the meta, please contact Zoobey, Lizbot, OR Marushii immediately over pms. Please do not spread drama into the IC setting thank you!

[ Roleplay out all your posts! ] Even when rolling dice for mechanics for Training Fields and classrooms, you must roleplay out all your posts! You cannot simply roll dice, if you try to do this during classes/ training exercises you will be disqualified, and given a strict warning if you do this for boss fights @ just rolling dice!

[ QUOTE YOUR TARGETS ] : ALWAYS QUOTE whom you are attacking/defending/ talking to so everyone knows!

PLAYING A GUEST STUDENT:

- If you are playing a GUEST student, it is assumed your student is a year one from another, very small, low key school. They will be attending the same classes as the students from Amityville, but of course, are from an entire different school (Southside Skellington High, Slime Secondary, Ghoul's Only College, etc etc).
- Guest students should read the battle rules above AND use the Event Battle Guide format here, ONLY when a GM has given the thread permission to initiate battle.

STUDENT IC LIMITATIONS:

- DURING THE META, unless stated otherwise, natural forms are NOT ALLOWED, due to the structure and build of each clan.
- Natural and Fear abilities outside of battle are not allowed, unless they literally are used to sustain your student's existence. THAT MEANS STUDENTS CANNOT USE ANY FEAR CHARGES.
- Students and guest students must wear SKULL PINS to abide by this
- Familiars ARE actually allowed, but they cannot seperate too far from their owners. Minipets are not allowed.

CLANS RP BREAKDOWN:

GM ORPS:

- EACH subforum contains two GM ORP threads. You may use these threads to get points
- The ❂ { PORTAL } thread is where your student can icly ENTER and EXIT out of clans to rp in another clan.
- GM NPCS will occasionally be seen in either of the GM ORPS. You are free to interact with them by QUOTING them, though occasionally they have their own special mechanics.
- Occasionally a GM NPC will initiate battle, or the situation may turn into a battle thread. Follow the GM's posted mechanics.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:01 am

FAQ:

Can I create an ORP/PRP without rolling from the prompts?

- Yes this is possible, but you still need to choose a PROMPT SETTING. Just opt not to roll, and your group will not encounter anything/ anyone

Can I create a solo for prompts?

- Of course! Simply follow the guidelines as you need still.

What happens if I get too busy and drop out of the meta?

- You will still be rolled however many Four Clans points you managed to obtain and submit to the raffle! HOWEVER, it is assumed that if you win, you will claim your student AND make a quest thread for them at least a month's after you won them. If not, we will rehome your student :'(
- We do recommend that everyone does stay for the duration of the metaplot though, as we will continue to distribute points and special loot during the boss raids (including of course, minis prizes, and a chance at additional GM nomination student prizes that are determined by your RP activity/ effort

Will there be regular students/ Hunters to win as well?

wink Yes, see above for the RP activity section

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas