Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Lack Energy/Drained Energy?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm
For the past week, I have had little to no energy. I am so tired, it's not funny.

But I feel like I'm slow, weak, being drained..

It's kinda weird to say this, because I can usually gain energy around other people, but I've been getting more sleepy.

I'm not stressed, and I have not changed any of my habits including sleep. I sleep normally for 6 hours. (I normally run off of that in the weekdays and I'm perfectly awake.) I sleep, but I wake up, more tired than the night before.

I don't know what your view on psychic vampires, but I would like to know.

Is there any way to find out what's wrong, or any way to help me sleep better, or gain energy?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:16 pm
What if you sleep more than 6 hours?

I normally could do perfectly fine with 5 hours. Now I need at least 8 to function.

I thought a psychic vampire fed on emotions. Not just energy.  

pompoennetje

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:21 pm
This happened to me when my empathy kept flaring up. I drained the tiredness off of other people. This could be a sign of you being an empath.

or... I had the same thing as well. I just felt drained. It was because I wasn't getting enough sugar in my blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm
I am an empath. But I don't feel other's drowsiness.

Some do feed on emotions, some don't. For me, it's easier for emotions, but I can get energy from my element. But it goes away now, and it's not staying, like it should me.

But the enough sugar in your blood..

My step mom put me on a no-sugar diet.. O.o Maybe that's it.

And if I sleep more, I still feel sleepy. I do feel better, if I sleep more, though.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200

shadowkitty89

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:43 pm
i am a void. some havfe called me a psychic vampire. although those do exist, im not that. i naturally drain others energy, but i began to have the same problem. part of my problem was that i was taking energy from other without asking. i everntually learned to ask before i took, and a fellow pagan taught me to essentially flip a switch to turn off my draining ability. he also taught me to put up a wall to block anyone from taking energy from me. that might be something good for u to learn. if u would like me to explain to you how to do so, just message me directly, and id be more than happy to help you  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:48 pm
Kisax127

Some do feed on emotions, some don't. For me, it's easier for emotions, but I can get energy from my element. But it goes away now, and it's not staying, like it should me.

That's not empathy. That's simply using magic. Empathy is not about energy, but about reading the emotions of others - and it's something everyone can do. If you can't do it, there's something wrong with you; you may be autistic or psychopathic.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:58 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
Kisax127

That's not empathy. That's simply using magic. Empathy is not about energy, but about reading the emotions of others - and it's something everyone can do. If you can't do it, there's something wrong with you; you may be autistic or psychopathic.

I understand that empathy has nothing to deal with energy, I was just responding to someone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:59 pm
Do you feel a strange presence with you?  

AnnaWolfP

Cool Vampire

16,850 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:50 pm
No.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:55 pm
I'm tired alot myself, though I put it down to stress from my father and worrying about so many other things and having to do so much in such a short amount of time. But i'm also curious, how do you know if you are being drained and how do you counteract it?  

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm
I second sleeping more and making sure your blood sugar levels are... level. Them being too low can be just as dangerous as them being too high. Try to keep a bottle of juice on you.

And I need about 10 hours to function. Last night I slept for 4, and I'm plenty awake, but I haven't done s**t today and I feel really crappy.

Instead of jumping to conclusions thinking it's something magic or vampire related... remember that you're a human. And humans have issues too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 pm
I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I don't really know. It's not my blood levels, I checked.

I think it's just my emotions doing this.  

violentraine

IRL Bloodsucker

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items