Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Modifox
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:27 pm
Injury/Drama Confirmation Thread

Got some interesting drama you want to use? Good for you! But because of long-standing notions that Modifoxes is a crazy RP-drama kind of place to avoid, we'd like to work to reduce that image. :3 We're not trying to restrict creative freedom, just make sure it doesn't get toooo far out of bounds.

So, what needs to be okay'd by the staff and what doesn't? Here's a list for some examples (but please note, this is NOT a comprehenseive list):

NEEDS confirmation:
- Life-altering injuries that:
*affect the senses (hearing, vision, touch, taste, smell)
*cause permanent damage (voice problems, missing limbs, etc)

-EXTREME violence between foxes that could result in life-altering injuries (see above), feuds between tribes, or death

-Character death

-Plots with Modeities (which MUST be owned before they can be RPed) beyond simply talking to the tribe. Anything that would majorly affect the tribe or its Elder.

-Major disorders (dissociative identity disorder, bipolar disorder, extreme depression, amnesia, etc)

-The ending of a lifemating. (Please note there is a six month 'cooldown' before the foxes in the broken lifemating are allowed to breed again)

-All new "unconventional" relationships will be required to pass a check in the drama approval thread. This isn't to outright ban such relationships, as they can be interesting, but to limit excessive drama. These relationships include threesomes, master/slave, master/servant, etc.

Does NOT need confirming:
-Non-lifemated foxes breaking up

-Minor violence. Fights are okay, but if they qualify for any of the above, they apply to the other list

-Temporary injuries

More will be added if needed. If you aren't sure if you need to post here, please send a PM to Anrea or Katachii. They should be able to answer your questions.

Please post the form below in this thread. Rea or Eva will PM you an answer as soon as possible, but please be patient if it takes some time.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Foxes Involved: [/b]
[b]What is it that needs confirming?[/b] (Tell us what the drama and/or injury will be. Who it is happening to, who is causing it if applicable, etc)
[b]Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists:[/b]
[b]Reasons for this drama:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Username: Izumi Tenshi
Foxes Involved: Alibi and Safiya
What is it that needs confirming? Just wondering if they could be de-mated
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists:
Reasons for this drama: Its just not working out with them. I should have done more RPs before making them mates to see if I really liked them together. Already talked to Zanshin about it.

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

wasluxy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:02 am
Username: lux_rayne13
Foxes Involved: Cheyenne
What is it that needs confirming? I have her mood set for neurotic. This won't go to extremes, of course, mostly she'll just be sensitive and do things three times, as well as worry if other foxes will like her. I'd like to give her a back story like mine, though. Emotionally abusive mother who made her feel worthless, outcast from all the other kits and teased and put down, and a former 'lover' who was emotionally abusive as well but she left him a while back. Mainly this is just a history, though it would not only give her a backstory and a reason for the mood, but help me to deal with my own problems though a very healthy means.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists): N/A
Reasons for this drama: I have a lot of bottled up stuff, and I need some way to cope better than the way I'm doing now. I love roleplaying, have been writing all my life. This would give me a healthy way to deal with my issues and maybe help them. I'd like to put all of me into this fox, so when she hurts I hurt, when she laughs I laugh, and when something makes her feel all glowy I feel all glowy. Haha, like free and fun therapy!

edit: oh, and a recently deceased Daddy, too, who was the only one in her life who loved her (and absolutely adored her). She'll think quite fondly of her Daddy, and smile at the memories. This will actually make her happy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:24 pm
Username: Yushika
Foxes Involved: Entire Yasashii Tribe.
What is it that needs confirming? Anrea and Mali told me to post it here.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20233806
Reasons for this drama: They aren't sure if it should or should not be accepted.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:59 am
Izumi Tenshi
Username: Izumi Tenshi
Foxes Involved: Alibi and Safiya
What is it that needs confirming? Just wondering if they could be de-mated
Reasons for this drama: Its just not working out with them. I should have done more RPs before making them mates to see if I really liked them together. Already talked to Zanshin about it.

Confirmed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 pm
Username: Shi Berry
Foxes Involved: TristanCert
What is it that needs confirming?

Once upon a time, Tristan had a mate. This mate commit suicide. It devastated Tristan.

Once upon a time, Tristan was the respected Elder of a tribe. After his mate's suicide, he was unfit to lead the tribe anymore, and it disbanded.

Since then, he has been aimlessly wandering the lands, keeping mostly to himself.

Tristan is chronically depressed, not only due to his mate's suicide, but due to a severe chemical imbalance he has had all his life. Because of his mate's suicide, he doesn't wish to even try to improve his life or mood, feeling as though he deserves this suffering. He has not gotten over his "survivor guilt", believing it to be all his fault his mate died. He will never get over it.

On his wanderings, Tristan has conversations in side his head with his mate in heaven... just not really. He knows she's dead, and is really only having a conversation with himself. It comforts him to think that it is his mate, but he's well aware of the fact that it isn't. You will never hear the mate's side of the conversation.

Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: [Here]
Reasons for this drama:

I need a vent fox. Tristan is going to be a fox I RP by myself, a Self RP fox. I may throw in one of my other foxes in there for a random encounter, just to change things up, or I may ask someone else if they would be interested in joining for maybe a page or two, just a random encounter. After all, he is bound to run into at least one fox on his wanderings.

Shi Berry

Crew

Dapper Lunatic

Inara4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:45 pm
Username: Inara4
Foxes Involved: Shiori
What is it that needs confirming? I want Shiori to be mute
Reasons for this drama: I had it in mind when i first saw my semi-custom fox. I would like for my fox to not have a voice but can makes sounds, like 'mew'ing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 am
Username: Renogoran
Foxes Involved: Asuka
What is it that needs confirming?Lost her mate before coming to... where ever we are now.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: None as of yet
Reasons for this drama: Backstory purposes.

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm
Foxes Involved: Rendo and Nuishan
What is it that needs confirming? Life-Mating breakup
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: None
Reasons for this drama: Nuishan is tired of Rendo and I want them over. They are life-mated. But I am frankly angry he's be gone. Ebil left before, told me if he left again he'd tell me, and now he's been gone for many months. I told him if he left longer than two months than Nuishan would leave. He knows. So, I would like to end their mate-ship officially. Nuishan is depressed and needs some time away, needs a new mate for her children, and needs to forget.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:42 am
Username:lisais-fire619
Foxes Involved: Khole and Demon
What is it that needs confirming? Demon and Khole got in a fight. Demon's paw got burnt and has a claw mark on the side.
Reasons for this drama: because Demon was doom and gloom and still is Khole said something and they both have tempers so they went at it.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:40 am
Username: Crimson tears14
Foxes Involved: Morana
What is it that needs confirming? Morana has bipolar disorder, something she recieved from her parent. Sometimes something will trigger her to become really sad or happy, other times it may be random. When She's in mania, she'll do reckless and exciting things and be hyperactive, but when she's in depression she'll be moody, sad and just sit in a corner and mope. It won't be that she's either one or the other, just that she'll occasionally have an episode.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: none...yet
Reasons for this drama: I planned to have her just plain erratic and her mood jumping all over the place, but I have recently found out about Bipolar disorder and think it suits her character better.

Verdict: can be RPed the same, but not actually have bipolar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:10 pm
Foxes Involved: Lainy
What is it that needs confirming? Mmmm, she can see ghosts, like Nasa's fox. However she cannot hear their voices. She also hates loud noises, but I think the ghost thing needs confirming.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists: Am I Weird?
Reasons for this drama: Mmmm, just seems interesting. She can't control them, and can't make them hurt people, and she can't even hear them~

Foxes Involved: Cinder
What is it that needs confirming? She has tried to commit suicide because as a Perma realized that she will never grow. This is very hard for someone to accept, and she wasn't ready for that. However, she failed, was rescued, and also she ages slowly. I just assumed, and I am very sorry if this is wrong, that a Perma ages much slower. They can't get bigger, so I just assumed they take longer to "age".
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists:A sample of her backstory and how she interacts with another fox
Reasons for this drama: It just seems realistic to me. A person who cannot grow up would feel like their life was meaningless. However, she was saved and now she has a large scar and a better view on life.

Lainy: not able to see ghosts, as they do not exist in the modi world.

Cinder: permas age at the same rate as regular foxes; drama otherwise confirmed  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

diamondragonwolf

6,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:05 pm
Username:diamondragonwolf
Foxes Involved: Julian CeeCee Fleur So far....
What is it that needs confirming? Julian has a desire to claim everything beautiful that he can as his own. Therefore, if he stumbles upon a vixen that he finds to be attractive, he will try and "collect" them. He doesn't even realize that he does it, he just flirts with them and tries his damnedest to win them over. He isn't quite possessive of foxes, but I could see him being pretty territorial if a male tried to take a thing that he'd staked claim to. I may have a point where several females find out, and that may be fun, but for the most part he's going to keep all the ladies separate. Also, I AM telling every single owner that their fox is not going to be "the one" for him. I am explicitly telling anyone that he is a collector and although he wants them to be "his", he is by no means going to try and make them his mate. I feel that he has a fear of long-term commitment and is attracted to the fragility of the relationships he creates. Should he ever have children, it will be entirely by accident and I'm pretty damn sure that he'll run as far away from them as possible.
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists):Sweetmoon Stars
Reasons for this drama: I feel that it will add an interesting plot to my list of Roleplays and roleplay characters, as well as to the overall plot of Modifoxes. I don't think there are many "Players" out there, though I don't think Julian really falls into the layer category. I think of him much more as a hoarder of beauty.

Confirmed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:04 pm
Username:lisais-fire619
Foxes Involved: Higure and Nami
What is it that needs confirming? They need to be un-lifemated
Reasons for this drama: Elf is no longer here really and has suggested this to me many times to go ahead and unmate them though I didnt want to because I was hoping she would come back and they could have atleast one set of kits. Its not going to happen. Higure is rotting in my journal because he is loyal and I would like him to be unmated and go find someone to be happy with

Confirmed  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 pm
Username: II Necromantic II
Foxes Involved: Nimue
What is it that needs confirming? A few scars on the right side of her face, the run over her eye and to her neck. Her former best friend and her got into a big fight
Link to the RP(s) this would be occurring in (if it already exists):
Reasons for this drama: Backstory purposes. It's unlikely she would have gotten out of that fight unscathed

((note: I'm hoping to have a fox later on who can be the one who gave her those scars, so can this be like a future-conformation post for him too?))

Modifoxes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff