[Finished] Am I weird? (Lainy x Pan) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image Lainy had met two people recently who made her feel normal, who made her feel safe. A girl who could see ghosts and even speak to them, and a boy who believed in her ability and even didn't judge her for it. To say she felt... special was not enough. She had people now, both very kind friends she could depend on. Today, she was alone. The two had gone home and she was literally alone for once. A strange feeling it was, not even having a ghost nearby to curl up next to and talk to while they listened. Granted, she didn't like loud noises, and the fact that ghosts to her were silent only served her to like them even more. However, sometimes she enjoyed a nice conversation or two with them, as one-sided as it was.

Today, she was curled up by a lake, paw tracing the dirt that almost dipped into the crystalline pool. Today she would try and see if perhaps she could go one whole day without seeing a ghost. It had become a game, seeing if she could avoid them. She liked them, but not seeing one was as rare as.... well... as a four leaf clover. The sun was setting into its afternoon routine, and she now held even stronger hope that she wouldn't see one.

Oh damn it all. In the corner of her eye she saw a wisp of color, rolling her eyes to spot a tail vanish behind a tree. Was that a ghost? Or was it a fox? She really hoped it was the latter, if anything.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

Pan was wondering along deep in thought. But that was normal to be lost in though for him. He was a pretty quite observant fox. He preferred to watch others than to interact most of the time.

But what was he doing wandering around lost in thought today? What was he thinking about? He was thinking about this little vixen that he had meet a few days before. She told him he could see ghost. Who would have thought it? He didn't know but she said she could and he believed her. So why was he thinking about her? He didnt really know why he was but he did know he liked her at least a little.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm
Lainy moved towards the tree, blinking in surprise when she saw the silvery light shift, and noticed it was a ghost. With a soft, defeated sigh, she flicked her tail in a silent greeting as the ghost seemed to look at her, just as perplexed as her, before it vanished.

So her little game had failed. Not only that, but the being had vanished before she could even talk to it. Fine. Her head turned, letting out a small, disgruntled grunt as she flopped onto her stomach.

Maybe being alone was as bad as she had thought it was.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:40 pm
Pan was wondering aimlessly not something he did a lot but today he felt the need to move around even with himself deep in thought. So he was pretty much moving subconsciously. How he managed not to trip over anything who knew.

His ears picked up the sound of a grunt which pulled him out of his thoughts. Maybe something was in trouble? He should go look and so he did. To his discovery he found a vixen laying on the ground un-seemingly to be moving. "Hello? Are you ok?" He called out to her.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:45 pm
Lainy's head rose only slightly, paws covering her ears. She always did this when surprised by a person, hating loud noises and often pressing forehead into the ground and humming when over-whelmed. Her eyes locked on a familiar sight, and quietly she released her paws from her heads.

"Pan?" She asked softly, surprised to see the familiar man. She seemed to relax softly, nodding. "Y-Yes, I'm fine. I just.... I was tired." She added, not mentioning that she had been trying to talk to a ghost earlier.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm
Pan smiled at the mention of his name. "Hello Lainy." He said softly while walking over to her and sitting down. "Tired huh? Well now that I'm here you can take a nap and I'll watch out for you if you would like. Sound good?" he asked not wanting to impose on her or anything.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 pm
She blinked as Pan spoke, sitting down beside her, and asked her a question. She realized she actually had to answer it and not just stare at him as if he was the strangest man on earth, which he was to her. He was kind to her, that was strange. Then again, he was one of very few men she had met, it wasn't shocking he was the only one she had been friends with since she only knew about two guys other than him.

"You'd really do that?" She asked, head tilting so her hair flopped over an eye. "Thank you!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:59 pm
Pan gently ruffled up her hair. "Of course I would do that. You are most welcome my lady. No you close your eyes and relax and drift off to dream land. I'll make sure your safe kay?" with that said he laid down next to her nuzzling her neck in a reassuring way. Than waited for her to fall asleep.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 pm
She was shocked by his ruffling, and also by the way he nuzzled her, though it did the trick. She closed her eyes obediently and began to drift off, slowly giving into gravity and finding herself leaning into Pan and falling asleep right there, paws raised against her chest. To say she felt happy was to say a cat was fluffy. She had a friend to watch over the slightly nervous and jumpy vixen, and a friend that was warm enough to keep her warm as she slept.

Suddenly, perhaps today wasn't so bad, after all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 pm
He gave her a soft smile as she passed out against him. He moved just a little to make sure she was comfortable and yet he was still able to watch everything that was going on around them. He kept his ears perked up listening to everything and every once in awhile he would scent the air. Today was looking like a good day.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 pm
When Lainy woke, she rubbed her eyes with her paws, tail moving to swish hair from her face. She was startled to find Pan still there, having almost forgotten he was even there in the first place, and looked at him with wide, light blue eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She realized she was leaning on him, moving away from his side to sit up and curl her tail around her feet, rubbing her cheek with a paw.

"Thank you.... Did anything interesting happen while I was asleep?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm
Pan stayed by her side listening to the birds talk up in the trees about this and that. He wasn't really paying attention. It was like background noise to him.

He looked down at Lainy hearing her stir awake. "No need to be sorry your fine I swear."

"Not really. Seen some rabbits having a hissy fit about something before they dashed off. It was interesting."

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 pm
"Hissy fit?" She tilted her head to the side, nodding towards him though and standing, stretching softly. She turned to glance at Pan, looking to the side.

"Where are you headed?" She asked curiously, wondering if she was holding him up. She hoped not, that would be the last thing she wanted. If she was holding him up, she'd feel like a nuisance...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:41 pm
"Yep a hissy fit. They were fighting over something." He said with a shrug watching her stand up and stretch.

"Um nope was just wandering around lost in my own little world. How about you?
" He asked wondering if she had some where to go. "If so I can walk you to where it is." He offered her politely.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:58 pm
She looked away, head shaking with a small laugh. "I was just traveling." She whispered, looking down at the ground. "Samhain was gone and I was trying to practice speaking to ghosts, then I tired to.... not see them for a day." She paused, looking up at Pan and nervously, quietly smiling.

"But I saw one right before you came." She wagged her tail slightly, quietly looking at the ground once more. "I still can't hear them, and I never wanted to until...now."

Dumping ground

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff