Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
Ariel strode through the forest, a beat in her steps and a smirk on her face. Wrapped around her tail was a fancy gold locket. Ariel sniggered at the thought of the male she'd stolen it from, the look on his face really was priceless. He had actually fallen for her little act. Oh my dieties! Look, there's a fire! Look! Then when his back was turned, Bam! " Stupid boy." She muttered to herself. Now she just needed to find somewhere to hide the little beauty...

A paniced voice whispered in the back of her mind. This was further away from civilisation than Ariel was used to. Being away from civilisation meant being further away from others. She hated being alone. The sense of being lost and the ache of loneliness. "Get a hold of yourself, Ariel!" She scolded. Hmph, she didn't need friends! Friends would just turn on her eventually. They always did in the end.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image Cinder was alone, but then again, she was used to being alone. Often people called her silly, but, lately she had fallen into a down-wards spiral. Spirals. That word reminded her of Spire, a perma-kit she had thought she had bounded with. But, like everyone else, he had left her.

It was harder to be happy these days. As the endless days wore on she struggled to smile, struggled to giggle and laugh. She was breaking down. She felt so alone, so broken down and hurt. Everyone she had learned to love was gone. She would never grow up, and so, she became obsolete. Her friends grew older, and some had stayed for a bit, but in the end they favored their more adult friends.

She learned that friends were impossible, and, she should stop trying. She was alone now, and everyone she would be friends with would either outgrow her, or life would outgrow them before her time came. It had taken her years to realize she was a perma, that she in fact would never grow. Now, it was a part of her life. Much as the leaves by her feet were a part of the forests life she wandered in.

She was so used to being alone.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 pm
Ariel got the feeling she wasn't alone, accompanied by a sense of relief and wariness. That kind of intuition had come from years of constantly having to watch her back. Before, thieves would steal from her, she would hide possesions only to come back later and find them stolen. Not that it matterd to her now. Those happenings had made her strong. It gave her the ability to sense another. So she used that, to seek out others when her phobia of being alone struck. She used it to defend herself when she was being snuck up apon. And she was using it now, to find the stranger.

Unfortunately, she couldn't pinpoint a specific location. It didn't work like that, Ariel could only get the feeling someone was near. So, she stalked in an outwards spiral. Her body snapped into fighting mode. Her senses alert, her steps light.

She spotted the stranger, and relaxed. A kit. Ariel didn't know how she felt about kits. She felt sorrow, because they reminded her of her childhood. She felt hate, because they were so mean to her when she was one. But mostly, she felt envy. They never had to fight for thier survival. They never had to sleep on the streets, like trash. They had mommys and daddys, toys and games and everything Ariel had to miss out on. She had to give up her childhood. She had to do things, wittness things that no kit should.

Ariel hid in the shadows. She made her voice snide and menacing. "Princess. Oh, princess! Didn't Mommy ever tell you not to wander the forests alone?" Oh, she was going to have some fun with this one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:14 pm
Cinder had been lost in thought when she heard the sound of movement, one long ear flicking as yellow eyes flicked about. Someone was close. She had time to learn how to tell if another body was nearby, and since she was so small she had even learned how to crouch in the grass and hide from said beings. However it had been to quick for her to do so, caught off-guard having been so stuck in her thoughts.

The voice that spoke did not frighten her, nothing did anymore. When you had watched everyone die, and, even tried to take away your own life death became trivial. At this point would she even cry if faced with deaths embrace? Would she even beg for her life?

'I can't take this pressure.'

She sat still, tail curling around her small, fragile frame. For a second she searched for the speaker before flicking an ear absently. Her parents? She didn't even remember them anymore. Her memories were a blur at times. Instead, she narrowed her eyes, scuffed, and glared at the forest. Normally she'd smile, or laugh, or even ask who the speaker was, but today.. she was not happy.

"Didn't your mother teach you any respect?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:06 am
Ariel chuckled, forcing as much intimidation into the sound as she could. "Ah, the little princess has some bite. " What the brat had said struck a nerve, but she didn't let it show. She had learned long ago to pretend she didn't care. Let them think nothing they say can affect you, and you'll seem indestructable.

Ariel stepped out of the shadows, a wicked grin on her face "No matter," she continued " It'll be all the more satisfying when I break you down." She flashed her canine teeth, giving her a feral look. Oh, you have no idea who you're dealing with. She thought to herself. Now, how would she torment this brat? Teasing, Frightening... or maybe violence? Ariel inspected the kit for a moment. What was the brat supposed to be dressed as anyway? A knome? Following that train of thought, an idea flashed in her mind. Like a beautiful flower.

Scampering forwards and behind the kit, Ariel wasn't quite running, but moving fast enough in case the brat wanted to back away or run. She curled her body so that her head was near the kit's shoulder, and her rear was near her other shoulder. " Are you afraid, little princess? " She whispered to her ear "All alone in the woods with the wicked witch..." she spoke the last sentence slowly, drawing it out as her tail lifted high over the kit's head. She brought her tail down quickly, knocking off the brat's hat and sending it flying. Without heasitation or another look towards said brat, she grabbed the hat. Being an adult, her legs were longer, and thus, she could move faster.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 pm
Her lip curled when the vixen grew closer, eyeing the vixen. Was Cinder older? She couldn't tell anymore. She couldn't keep doing this to herself, scanning for a sign that she was indeed different. She couldn't keep torturing herself, breaking herself. She needed to stop. She needed to forget her problems and smile. She wasn't alone, even though the only other perma she had met had left her side quickly.

The vixen drew closer, and Cinder snarled, her cheerful mood was now bitter and hurt. So, this vixen enjoyed hurting people? Funny how the world was cruel to even her kind. Her tail flicked, shrugging when the vixen spoke, head tilting so large yellow eyes narrowed and met the vixens.

"The only thing I'd be scared of is your breath." She hissed. Her body tensed when the vixen moved to her hat and yanked it off, eyes flashing.

'I don't want this life.'

"NO!" She squeaked, attempting to whip the vixen with her tail as her hat was taken, curling into a tiny ball and moving her paws over the large, violent scar on her head. "Give it back!"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 am
" Please , like I haven't heard that one before" She drawled in a sarcastic manner. Funny thing was, Ariel actually hadn't , but she wasn't going to let it show. In mock-sadness she said " Awwww! What's the matter? Did the big bad fox take your hat?" Ariel thought she glimpsed something on the brat's head, but she was on a roll and continued gloating. " Why should I give it back...?" she pondered, pretending to put a lot of thought into it " I dunno, it looks pretty good on me, If i do say so myself" She plonked the hat on her own head, grinning maliciously.

What is that little brat hiding? She was puzzled by the way the kit was trying to cover up something with her paws. Something looked like it was poking out from underneath her paws, but Ariel was too far away to make out what. Curiousity knawed at her, but if she got closer to look, the brat could snatch her hat back. "Hmmm... tell ya what, show me what you're desperately trying to hide on your precious little head, and I'll consider giving your hat back." Was that too nice? too fair of her? It didn't matter in the long run, she decided. The stupid hat didn't look like it was worth anything, and she still had her locket.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 pm
Cinder snarled at the vixen, tail lashing back and forth before sighing, eyes flicking to the pendant. Stupid vixen. Stupid vixen! If she was a normal kit she'd have a mother here to protect her, or a father. No. She was merely alone.

'I can't take it.'

Her eyes locked onto the hat, eyes closing as she removed her paws, opening to give the vixen a hateful glare. Her head had a long, deep scar, Running zig-zag across her head. Angrily, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, head tilting to show the scar.

"Happy?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 pm
Ariel managed to to gasp, but a flash of surprise reached her eyes. She couldn't help it, she stared at the nasty thing.Whoah, this kit must have been through some serious damage. Something stirred, deep inside her...was it sympathy? She's a survivor...just like me. She shook the thought and the strange feeling away. Jeez, she was losing her edge.

" Yeah, I'm very happy... Now I know why you're so dumb." Ariel felt her instincts warning her, telling her she was pushing this kit too far. But bitchiness was Ariel's way of covering up her nicer feelings, so she continued. " And as for the hat, I'm keeping it. And don't say I promised to give it back. I said I'd Consider giving it back, and I have." She went to walk away, done with the whole situation, but turned back. " Toodles! " she said in a sickly-sweet voice and smacked the kit in the face with her tail. Not enough to send the brat flying, but enough so that she got the message.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 am
Cinder snapped. The second that tail hit her face she bit down, her sharp little teeth cutting through the skin and latching on. She tugged as hard as she could backwards, snarling at the vixen. She was a friend, not someone that hurt people! But she had her hat, and she wanted it back! The hat was one of the the few things that hadn't left her through the years. And this vixen thought she could take it? This is why she should not make friends, or even try.

People left you. People were cruel. People didn't care. This thought made her bite down even harder, eyes narrowing. Stupid stunted growth! Why was she cursed to be so small? If she was big, she could tackle this vixen!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 pm
"Ah, f***!!!" Ariel screamed. Pain shot up her tail like a white-hot bolt. Blood oozed out and tears pricked at her eyes. Trying to yank her tail away made it worse. " You little brat! Let go!" She shouldn't be feeling this. This helplessness, this sadness. Especially when it was a mere kit causing it. Pain can be ignored. You can choose. Ignore the pain. Words from her childhood, slowly coming back to her. Some gang of foxes, who thought it would be funny to chase her. Chase her until one of her legs tangled in barbed wire and then leave her. They left her for hours while she cried in agony, she had the scar to prove it, hidden by her fur pattern.

" Ignore the pain. Ignore the pain. You did it before, you can do it again" She whispered, eyes shut hard. She grimanced, bracing for what would come next, and pulled. She put all her strength into it and pain exploded all the way up her tail. She screamed in agony. Her throw sent the kit tumbling, but not far. Ariel whipped around the face her, eyes blazing. " What the hell is wrong with you?! You b***h! It's just some godsdamn hat! Here!" She spat, throwing the hat at the kit. She felt herself close to the edge. An edge that threatend to plunge her into sadness. She became hysterical, all control lost. "You little brat, why did you do that? Why are you like this?" She didn't know who she was talking to by the end of it. The stranger? The foxes from her childhood?...Herself? She didn't notice she had been crying until her tears hit the ground.

Weakling! Baby! the words echoed through her mind

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:34 pm
Cinder flipped over, rolling onto her side and gasping for air when she fell. Quickly, she grabbed her hat when it was tossed to her, holding it to her chest and looking up at the vixen with wide, angry, and hurt eyes. The vixen was snarling and sputtering words she didn't want to hear. She didn't need to explain herself, she didn't even want to. But the taste of blood and the sight of it made her feel guilt.

She had hurt someone.

Grasping her hat in panic, tears threatened to spill, but she violently bit her lip to stop them. Blindly grappling for a response to give the vixen, eventually she raised her head and looked at the vixen in the eye.

"You were trying to take away my only friend."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 pm
This time Ariel couldn't stop her surprise from showing. She was stunned."Wha-?" She said in a surprised tone Luckily, it snapped her out of her emotional breakdown. She was tempted to put on her bitchy facade, cover up her emotions and predend she had never broken down infront of the kit. But, the kit had already seen how weak she was...and what the kit had said...

" It's a hat" She blurted. Great, way to point out the obvious. " Objects can't be friends. " Only friend...? Is she alone too?She felt a jab of understanding, like a punch in the gut. But, she guessed a hat was better than what she had; nothing. She sighed " Still... i suppose at least you have something. What's your name?" She absentmindedly flicked her tail, only to cause a new wave of pain course through it. Ariel gritted her teeth, wincing. A small pool of blood was forming. She had better stem it. Why bother? In this world only the strong survive.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm
Cinder scowled at the vixen, clinging tightly to her hat. "Like you understand anything about friends." She snapped back, biting back tears. How dare this vixen accuse her only object that it was not her friends. Like she knew what spending a life-time of solitude felt like. Eventually, anything that stuck with you became your friend. Anything that couldn't leave you became important. Eventually, looking insane because you called a hat your friend became in-important.

"Cinder." She bitterly snapped back, looking at the blood. Grumbling, she ripped a piece of her clothing off, handing it to the vixen with a firm glare. "Here, use this." Even if she was angry her hat had been taken, seeing she had harmed someone still bothered her.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

II Necromantic II

Wheezing Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 am
Ariel Scowled. "Yeah, I know a hell of a lot about friends" She put on a mimicking tone " Oh, I'll be your friend forever! We'll have so much fun! And just when you finally trust me, I'll go ahead and stab you in the back!" She gave a discusted snort. She had been through that particular scenario one too many times. It always seemed like whenever she reached out to someone, her heart was ripped out " You don't need friends. What's the point? They all turn on you eventually. Trust me, i've been there, done that and got the freakin' t-shirt."

" I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help." She snaped. But she took the strip anyway. She focused on binding her tail. It still hurt a hell of a lot, but at least the bleeding woud stop. " So what, it that supposed to be shot for Cinderella or something? " Oh, wow. She might just die if it was true. Who the hell names thier kid after a princess? Ugh, that made her think of her own name. And the much-hated nickname that came with it. " Name's Ariel." She sent the brat a scathing glare that said 'don't you dare make fun of it'.

Closed Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff