Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply Class of o9 Forum
Class Art Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I r Spirit Week
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:10 pm
Post all your class art here, so everyone else can use it too!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:48 am
I've made a lovely little piece of art for us 09'ers to use.

User Image  

kauzl

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

kauzl

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:47 pm
To all my fellow 09's:

If you would like a small banner (about the size of mine) of your avatar in your class color outfit. Leave me a post in the art forum of our section or send me a PM. This will also be posted in the main thread. Just wanted to give you a guys a heads up. I'll be happy to do as many as I can, just send me a screenshot or tektek to go by.

P.S. I'm doing this for FREE for 09's Only. Hooray for us!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 am
kauzl
To all my fellow 09's:

If you would like a small banner (about the size of mine) of your avatar in your class color outfit. Leave me a post in the art forum of our section or send me a PM. This will also be posted in the main thread. Just wanted to give you a guys a heads up. I'll be happy to do as many as I can, just send me a screenshot or tektek to go by.

What would it look like? Like the banner, but my character beside it?  

The Devils Darling

Interesting Citizen

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kauzl

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:42 am
The Devils Darling
kauzl
To all my fellow 09's:

Yes it would be your avatar, however it will look for class color day. All don up in glorious pinkness (lol). I did the banner that way for mine because I am probably using the bunnies with mine. If you want one just send me a screenshot or Tektek of how your avatar looks for class color day. I can probably have it done for you within a couple of days, if not less. No less than one full 24 hour period though. I need to get some sleep. 3nodding

edit-I'm working on a revised banner for mine but still done in relativly the same artstyle. I wasn't happy with the hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 pm
kauzl
The Devils Darling
kauzl
To all my fellow 09's:

Yes it would be your avatar, however it will look for class color day. All don up in glorious pinkness (lol). I did the banner that way for mine because I am probably using the bunnies with mine. If you want one just send me a screenshot or Tektek of how your avatar looks for class color day. I can probably have it done for you within a couple of days, if not less. No less than one full 24 hour period though. I need to get some sleep. 3nodding

edit-I'm working on a revised banner for mine but still done in relativly the same artstyle. I wasn't happy with the hair.

Hmm well I'll let ya know when I think of my class color day outfit! (lol) Thanks  

The Devils Darling

Interesting Citizen

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kauzl

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm
The Devils Darling
kauzl
The Devils Darling
kauzl
To all my fellow 09's:

Hmm well I'll let ya know when I think of my class color day outfit! (lol) Thanks

No problem.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm
I've got another one. Like the other one, you can use mine or get your own desigined just for you (by me for free).

User Image  

kauzl

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Miya902

Sparkly Gaian

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm
Here's a banner for you 09s!

User Image
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f389/Miya902/Gaia/Spirit Week 2010/Banners/Pokemon Day/Class-2009.png  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 am
I can make a little gfx, so I decided to post this up for fellow o9ers. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not really participating in spirit week (I have a gaian spending problem and really can't afford it) but I'll def. do Class Day. biggrin

Satsuki__15

Bella of Venus

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Moon_Angel/Shugo09.jpg[/IMG]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 am
I will be posting a banner for us (the awsome '09ers) to use for free soon. heart .....WOOHOO PINK GAIANS FOR THE WIN heart

Seren1ty O_o

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

0h Rose

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:59 am