Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:35 pm
Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi
First my Zelda moment, while playing the Minish Cap, I was at the part where you have to catch all the chickens. I had caught all but one of them and I had the last one in my hands, I was almost there and I pressed the wrong button. I threw the chicken and it took me thirty tries before I finally caught the darn thing again! Arg!

Next, I have a non-Zelda moment. I was playing my SP with my Kingdom Hearts: ReChain of Memories game, when my mom handed me a bowl of soup. I dropped my SP into the bowl...while it was still on...*face palm*

Luckily, the game still works as does my SP. But I'm never eating and playing again...
Ohhhhhh maaaan, with that second story, you are HELLAZ LUCKY your hardware wasn't destroyed DX  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm
Akeyami
Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi
First my Zelda moment, while playing the Minish Cap, I was at the part where you have to catch all the chickens. I had caught all but one of them and I had the last one in my hands, I was almost there and I pressed the wrong button. I threw the chicken and it took me thirty tries before I finally caught the darn thing again! Arg!

Next, I have a non-Zelda moment. I was playing my SP with my Kingdom Hearts: ReChain of Memories game, when my mom handed me a bowl of soup. I dropped my SP into the bowl...while it was still on...*face palm*

Luckily, the game still works as does my SP. But I'm never eating and playing again...
Ohhhhhh maaaan, with that second story, you are HELLAZ LUCKY your hardware wasn't destroyed DX

For which I thank kami every day.  

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 pm
Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi
Akeyami
Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

For which I thank kami every day.
I am the worst for playing and eating at the same time.
o_o
The worst casualty of mine has got to be salad dressing on my keyboard/computer/pants/floor.
I have a knack for dropping salad.
I dunno why.

Oh, and I have spilled coca-cola on a N64 controller. XD It works, except the A button sticks sometimes. D:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:53 pm
my absoulute worst moment was when I was in the water temple I was right about to use the boss key with the water all the way down (it was really hard doing that. I was trying to see if anything would glitch.) then my cat pawed my controller and I asked her if she wanted to play the wii then she pushed the joystick in the opposite direction with her nose and then she pushed the A button with her paw.
I took a heart of damage and had to start all over...
sometimes some of the least possible things are the funniest.  

canofbeans06

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:39 pm
I disregarded everything taught to me in the Sacred realm.

And I walked into the light.
I don't think I've screamed that loud in a long time.
Or turned off a console so quickly.

I'm such a loser. XD;;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 pm
My Zelda moment was just plain irritating. So, I was playing Majora's Mask, and it had taken me FOREVER to get to the point where I could go to Ikana Canyon. So, I went to go speak to the Garo guy up at the top of the wall, and suddenly, my screen went white. I turned the console off (which sucked because I'd been playing for hours and hadn't saved since I finished the water temple), and turned it back on. My file was gone! crying So, I started over, and did everything, except that when I tried to leave Clock Town to do the first temple, the screen went white again and all I could hear was Clock Town music!!!!!! gonk Then, I found out that while I had taken a break to use the restroom (leaving the console on), my little brother had spilled milk on the N64! I so almost murdered him. evil  

NosferatuGirl

14,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shapeshifter Shroomy

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am
Majora's Mask, was playing as Zora Link/Mikau and swam directly into a LikeLike. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 am
My dumbest Zelda moment?
trying to outrun Guardians and running past the Tears every time....
XD  

Kage Shunketsu

Dangerous Dabbler

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kirenisia

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 pm
Most recent I'd say was skyward Sword, I honestly had fun trying to get use to the controls it was bad enough that you have press down to correct it sometimes (a toggle button basically) and before I knew how to correct it I would shake the remote around like crazy during some battles trying to fix it and freaking out because I'd be nearly dead.

Another instant was during the first battle fight I had NO idea what to do and I usually don't have trouble with bosses in games. However this one was so simple yet so annoying after 3 hours of frustration I finally looked it up and after that beat him I felt so stupid.

Also when you fall off in Skyloft and that guy picks you up and saves you and repeating this mistake 3 times in a row...

Accidentally hitting the rocks when your on your loftwing when your trying use the speed portal.

Zelda Ocarina of time, when I first played I got tired of reading the owls speech so I kept pressing the (A) button and he kept talking and after five minutes I was like OKAY WHAT THE HECK and then I slowly read it thinking maybe I had to since before that I hadn't had much experience with video games before and soon to find out that I was just asking to hear it again and again. '^'

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:28 pm
This is a reoccurring dumb moment, but while Z-targeting, I jump to one side and straight off a ledge or down a hole cat_sweatdrop
I should look where I'm jumping...

nymph baby

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:40 am
Took over three hours trying to open a door in oot water temple when it turns out I ran past the dang key four times (Brother wont let me live it down) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:16 pm
In Skyward sword i repeatedly jumped into the lava and i just kept on pressing the A button..... i REALLY need to stop over pressing buttons D:  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 pm
It happens very often to me and is one of the reasons that I despise the fire temple (or at least that one particular area). In the room that you enter after defeating the flare dancer, there's a narrow land bridge that overlooks the beginning of the temple. I always manage to fall off of that thing, so much so, that I've actually started using FW as I enter that room just to be safe (even if it does waste a few seconds).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:38 pm
Not knowing how to complete the Forsaken Fortress in Wind Waker. xD
Of course I was in like 3rd or 4th grade, but still. I don't think I figured it out till' 5th or 6th grade, haha.

ryoochibi

Bloodsucker

10,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers