Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Your dumbest Zelda moment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kai-a-la-mundo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Everyone's got them, where you mean to do one thing, but end up doing something completely unrelated.

My own, I was using the Stone Mask in Majora's Mask in the Gerudo Lagoon. Instead of using my arrow to kill a Gerudo guard for fun, I accidentally removed my mask, leading myself outside of the Lagoon and having to start over.

So tell your stories everyone! ;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 am
i meant to do a jump attack with my sword and ended up rolling off a ledge. T.T  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Javlon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:13 pm
I was in Hyrule Castle in TP, and I was trying to douse those damn torches. I used every item 4 times EXCEPT the Gale Boomerang. No DUH, Javlon...
=P

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 pm
i wore the iron boots when escaping hyrule castle in OOT  

Fredrick Baron

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:28 pm
Javlon
I was in Hyrule Castle in TP, and I was trying to douse those damn torches. I used every item 4 times EXCEPT the Gale Boomerang. No DUH, Javlon...
=P

i did that too but it took me more tries. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:28 pm
i was fighgting the dragon bird thing at the sky place (i forgot the name of both) i was wearing zora or sora (i forgot how to spell that too i just haven't use the item or been in the domain) i got hit by the fire then i died falling (which was stupid of me i never use the zora armor much and i tried to jump to save myself because i thought i was wearing hero's tunic)  

3_G a z a_3

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:55 am
i was trying to kill a like like underwater and i forgot i couldn't use my sword so when i pushed the button as i got close nothing happens and he eats me. xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm
i got owned by 3 of the big knight dudes. cry  

Fredrick Baron

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:09 pm
in twilight princess i had just gotten off my horse and an enemy appeared nearby so i was trying to shoot arrows at it and just as i released an arrow
Epona put her head down and i shot her by accident and she got upset. crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:34 pm
in OT i was vsing dark link in the water temlpe and it took me 3hours to figer out that you can't lock on to him to hit him...(-_-)  

Redrum-042

Fredrick Baron

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:59 am
i got on a bulbo and hit A, then i hit a wall and fell flying off. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 pm
I still do this once in a while when i play but in wind waker i forget to change the wind direction before using the leaf to glide somewhere. rofl  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Inadala
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:11 pm
I have so many stupid moments... Once a friend and I were playing the Shadow Temple on OOT and we had just gotten of that flying magical boat thing and we looked around and we only saw two doors that were locked, so we spent a long time going back around the whole temple just to find there was an unlocked door right in front of us.

Also when I first became Adult Link in OOT, when I went into the marketplace and I thought the redeads were people and so I tried to talk to one and yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Fire Archer 156
I have so many stupid moments... Once a friend and I were playing the Shadow Temple on OOT and we had just gotten of that flying magical boat thing and we looked around and we only saw two doors that were locked, so we spent a long time going back around the whole temple just to find there was an unlocked door right in front of us.

Also when I first became Adult Link in OOT, when I went into the marketplace and I thought the redeads were people and so I tried to talk to one and yeah...
You weren't scared of the ReDeads?! D8

I was terrified!!

Hatchery

3_G a z a_3

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Hatchery
Fire Archer 156

You weren't scared of the ReDeads?! D8

I was terrified!!

not even their screams are scarry, i dont get why people think they are  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out