Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doomed to Gift til our Toes Fall Off

Back to Guilds

We're just a group of people who like to give other people presents! 

Tags: gift, give, present, giving, gifting 

Reply Guild History
ANNOUNCEMENT: Mass-Message Update, New zOMG Clan (11/5/08)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

(Read the announcement first - This is explained.) Would you like the guild mule to post the Guild Announcements?
  Yes!
  No!!
  I don't care...
View Results

Worst December
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 pm
Heyy, it's Worst December again. I'm back with more fun-filled announcements...

I'll just get the dry and boring stuff out of the way first.

Mass-Messaging Update!

If you have no idea what this messaging thing is, you missed my first announcement about it. Go read.

First off, we have more members than last time, so Kieryu has been added to the messaging team. I'm still certain that we will need more messengers in the future, so if you are interested, be not discouraged for your time shall come. (Oh, and maybe drop an application in the sticky.) Welcome, Kie~

All righty, now for those of you whom I have irritated with notifications, be irked at me no more! I ran a thread for another reason, but used a smaller pool of people for contacting, and contacted those people using the same method as is used here. I won't bore you with the details, but there, I was struck with a second wind of genius.

You may now opt out of getting my notifications! Please pay a visit to the opt-out sticky, and READ THE DIRECTIONS in the first post. Needless to say, follow those directions too.

Opt-Out Sticky for Mass-Messaging System

Announcement Poll

I was considering using Sunday Riot, the guild mule, for making these guild-wide updates because he is, after all, the guild mule. Any thoughts? I don't think this is a huge issue, but I'll leave the announcement open for feedback.

My thoughts on this were just that it would kind of be like giving the guild a face, and it would make the mule more useful than it is right now. As of the moment, he sits idly, sometimes advertising guild things in the thread, and collecting what few donations are sent in from our kind and generous members.

It's up to you guys, really. Please cast your vote in the poll!

Miscellaneous...

I gave the Guild Map a new name... and edited it a bit to further incorporate other aspects of our community. Basically, there are now links to our branches outside of the guild.

Yes, brancheS, plural.

Also, I'm adding a little FAQ post in the Rules Announcement, but it'll take me a while to update ALL of the posts, so although the menu doesn't match quite yet, the FAQ is there for you. Or you could just click here.

So, now for the good stuff...(;

zOMG CLAN!

OHH yes! We now have a zOMG clan! Kumiko Loves You_MaybeNot went out and got us a clan! And despite the fact that this purple and the red clash in my opinion, I felt compelled to make the topic header an honorary shade of zOMG.

Anyway, here is the link in!

Alas, there is not much there yet, but all ideas for expanding there are welcome. We'll spruce it up a bit more in the near future, and get this show on the road. See you in zOMG~

*No, you do not have to be a member of both the guild and the clan. You can join or leave whatever you'd like at any time.

Hey, this was a hell of a lot shorter than the last one! Aren't you glad? I'm glad... very very glad.
~Worst December

PS: I feel the need to slap this in here as a reminder...
User Image

*If the link in your original notification failed to being you here, I'm sorry! It was my epic fail; I'll quadruple-check the links next time. Sorry to bug you~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:46 am
User Image

Forever...

*glomps December* you rock my socks
..Always end too soon
User Image

sinonyx
Crew

Shaggy Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:01 pm
Yeah, hey December, not to be bitchy or anything, but the messaging via commenting annoys the crap out of me. If you could just skip me on that, it would be awesome of you  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:06 pm
cool  

rogarn7

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

oh my guacamole

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:13 pm
I love you, december.
=3  
Guild History