Whispered Secrets

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 pm
What? Who's -- oh. What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy? Ugh, fine. If you want to know about me, then fine. I'll tell you a few things. Just make sure to get lost when I'm done, otherwise you'll find yourself halfway to Inhinx when I'm through with you.

Got it?

Good.

Table of contents:
- 01 -
01: Introduction
02: Rules + Key
03: About Claire
14: Roleplays
15: Credits

Quest thread
Kazuki's journal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:00 pm
Rules:
01: Don't piss me off.
02: Don't talk to me (ie, don't post).
03: Don't piss me off.

Key:
Text = IC
Text = OoC
Text = IC past tense

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Name: Claire ?
Birthday: Unknown
Profession: Member of Team Rocket
Hometown: Unknown

Hair: Black with two lilac streaks on the left side. Goes down to her lower back.
Eyes: Purple
Height: Roughly 5'7"
Weight: Unknown (unless you want to get punched in the face)
Build: Lean, fairly muscled
Physical desc.: Claire puts herself through rigorous daily exercises to stay in shape even though she doesn't need to, and doesn't eat a lot of meat. She likes fish mostly, and sometimes chicken, as well as a variety of fruits and veggies. She's one of the tough girls and you'd better know it, cuz if you don't you'll find yourself flying halfway to Johto with your face in your stomach.
Clothes: She wears a plain black tanktop or t-shirt beneath a red hoodie, and partially faded black pants, with black steel-toed boots that go up to almost her knees. She also wears a red muffler around her neck that falls behind her back (it's not always flying behind her like that >_>; ).

In public: Antisocial
Likes: Fried fish, blueberries, strawberries, being alone, going on missions, kicking a**
Dislikes: Condescending idiots (who will swiftly get their asses kicked), hyper/annoying people, people in general, beef
Strengths: Physical strength/stamina, cooking skills, planning and organization, fishing
Weaknesses: Gives advice but doesn't take it, easily annoyed, short temper
Personality: Claire is one girl you shouldn't mess with. She knows exactly what she's doing, no matter what the subject, so don't try to tell her otherwise because it'll be on your head if you do. She's mostly a loner and strongly dislikes people, but will tolerate them if need be.

History: No one knows much about her history, and she's perfectly happy that way. All she's told Team Rocket is she grew up alone in one of the unforgiving big cities in another region and that they can call her Claire. No one knows if this is her real name or not, and they're guessing that she's in her early twenties. What they do know is that she's a valuable member of TR, which she attributes to her hard early life. She's learned a great deal from that, and uses that experience and knowledge to rise through the Rocket ranks. She was transferred from a Rocket base in another region to Zatao, in hopes she could aid them in their goals for the blossoming island.

She uses the pokemon provided to her by the boss to execute any and every mission to the best of her ability, and is handsomely rewarded for her efforts. She spends most of her time in Katarina, staying in hotels and going from place to place, sometimes camping out in the woods when need be, waiting for her next mission from the boss.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:02 pm
User Image

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:04 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 pm
Reserved

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Reserved

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:43 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:51 pm
Reserved

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:53 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Reserved

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:57 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 pm
Encounters

None yet.

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:20 pm
Credits:

Pokémon © Nintendo
Artz, banners, certs, and concept by teh all powerful Micro
Names of my characters most likely from behindthename.com
Personalities, etc., anything about the pokemon/people in here that is not artwork is by me 8D
Small pixel picture in third post © Maplestory (except I edited the hair a bit)

Will be edited whenever necessary. >.>

Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff