Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:07 pm
BFK'S Quest Thread!
(Banners will come soon, once I make some good ones >w>;; )

This thread is for various quests I have in the shoppeh <3 Please, no posting. X3

Kazuki's journal!
Claire's journal!

.: Wish List :.
C = Custom
N = Doesn't matter
Text = Designed; info below

In order of do want most:
C - Raichu
Researcher/Watcher
C - Vulpix
Coordinator

C/N - Mew
Trainer
N - Growlithe/Arcanine
Breeder
N - Mareep/Flaaffy
Breeder
N - Rapidash
Breeder
N - Meowth
Trainer
N - Pidgeot
Trainer
C/N - Houndour/Houndoom
Trainer
N - Sneasel
Trainer or coordinator or something

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:16 pm
Reserved~

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Raichu

Ever since I found this shop way back when it was still relatively small, I've loved the Raichu lines. <333 Ever since, I've wanted my character (who I hadn't figured out at the time) to research/watch a troubled emo Raichu. 8D

Owner: Claire
Profession of ^: Researcher/watcher (not sure which XD;;; ) and after a bit of rp, trainer (will buy item to go watcher -> trainer)
Name: Itsuki, Jesse, Dustin, Taiki, Takeshi, ?

Personality: He's very wary of those he doesn't know. Previous (bad) experiences are the reason he despises any and all humans. He will not hesitate to attack them directly if threatened, but past experiences have also taught him it's best to try and flee than stay to fight.

He's wary of new pokemon, as well, but typically he'll be all right around them. Pokemon that belong to humans, however, he distrusts greatly. The only pokemon he likes more than any other are other Raichu (and pre-evolved forms) and some other smaller pokemon. He absolutely hates Pidgeotto's and Pidgeots.

He's very much a loner, preferring to explore the forests and areas around there for berries and such. His favorite thing to do is, oddly enough, swimming. Besides that, he loves climbing trees, especially berry trees.

History: To come~

Likes: Berries, swimming, climbing trees, other Raichu/Pikachu/Pichu
Dislikes: Pidgeotto's/Pidgeots, humans, pokemon that belong to humans, buildings, cities

Physical Description:
- Bright green eyes, one misted over
- Three scars across misted eye, three scars on his back, two scars on his back leg, one scar on his hip, two notches in his ear (top is smaller than the bottom one)
- Normal base coat color
- All toes a slightly darker brown than legs
- One thick jagged line on each leg (darker brown)
- Ears tipped in darker brown
- Two thick jagged lines on ears (darker brown)
- Thick jagged lines all along tail (darker brown)
- Dark brown streaks in forelock/hair

Pictures:
Link - I took the base Raichu picture and edited it to show markings and scars. X3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:21 pm
Vulpix

I absolutely LOVE the Vulpix lines. <333 I'd love for Kazuki to have a pretty little Vulpix to train or put into contests, not sure which. Probably put into contests, even though he's horribly nervous during them. XD

I started tampering with the Vulpix base lines, and I found a coloring that I absolutely love, and I decided I HAD to quest for it to be made into a real pogey <3 This probably won't ever happen because she's a non-shiny color variation. XD

Owner: Kazuki
Profession of ^: Coordinator
Name: Fawn

Personality: Calm, gentle, relaxed, though is enthusiastic and passionate about things she likes. Also very playful; she's very cute and she knows it. XD She isn't snobby or conceited about her cuteness, though. She just expects treats or sugar cubes from everybody. XD

History: Not much. <3 She was the runt of the litter. Born to a breeder in Kanto, she was given to Kazuki's mother as a gift to do with as she pleased (because who has a place for runts?). She thought the little Vulpix was absolutely adorable, but she passed her on to Kazuki as a present (because no one has a place for runts, even adorable free ones). She would have kept her, but their farm has room only for the pokemon they breed.

Kazuki was rather surprised to get a Vulpix from his parents who own only Ponytas, Tauros, 'reeps, Growlithe, and their evolutions, but he was very pleased all the same. The tiny Vulpix enjoys her new place with Kazuki, especially since he likes to carry her everywhere and she gets a lot more treats than she did with her breeder or with Kazuki's parents.

Likes: Being carried, getting treats, sugar cubes, tummy rubs, playing with other pokemon, batting at Ryou's ears and tail, getting rides on Basil, and wearing bows (usually light blue).
Dislikes: Loud noises, crowds, small children who grab long fluffy tails, most vegetables, and when Ryou isn't around for her to play with.

Physical description:
- Bright blue eyes
- Tannish base coat
- Legs and paws are same tannish color, don't fade to a darker shade or anything
- Brownish forelock and tails
- Darker brown toes and ears
- Underbelly goes up farther, extends onto inner legs and onto face
- Pale color goes onto cheeks and around eyes and on sides and front of muzzle, but no higher
- Same pale color freckles on nose/top of muzzle and different sized spots all along her back (think: fawn)

Edit: I'm considering adding a baby blue ribbon around her neck with a bow on top, behind her ears, but I'm not sure. It would be lighter than her eyes, probably a pale blue. Not sure though, but I doubt it. XD

Pictures:
Link - I tampered with the Vulpix base, and this is the end result. XD;

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:22 pm
Custom ?

Trainer:

Personality:

History:

Physical Description: