Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm
AIM RP <333333333333

Ali: ...Why am I out here again? oO
Blake: *peers his head over her shoulder* Because your human doesn't like you?
Ali: *Spooks so badly, she's flapping above the ground* Ack! Blake! You startled...me.... O.O *Realizes he's a lot bigger than he used to be*
Blake: I see that *grins*
Ali: Errr...when did you get that big? O.O
Blake: *leans into her face* Are you calling me fat, Sparkles?
Ali: Of course not! *Blushes* It's just...well...the other night you couldn't look over my shoulder* ^^;
Blake: Yeah and I couldn't do this either *messes up her hair with his wing* That a problem? *grins more*
Ali: *Tosses her head, trying to get her long hair to lie flat again* No, not really. I was just surprised. *Blushes a little*
Blake: You didn't expect me to stay a colt forever now, did you? Or were you just surprised because I startled you on purpose *laughs*
Ali: ... *Blushes some more* I just didn't expect it to happen quite so fast, or quite so suddenly. >>
Blake: *shrugs* That's how things happen *stretches his wings* You grew up fast right out of nowhere too
Ali: ...Oh yeah.... ^^;
Blake: *shakes his head* You sure are a wonder, Sparkles
Ali: *Cocks her head* Is that a good thing or a bad thing? oO
Blake: *shrugs again* I don't know yet
Ali: ...Oh. *Glances away, a little shy and embarrassed*
Blake: See you're still acting strange *bumps his hip against hers to wake her up*
Ali: ...Am not. >>
Blake: Are too
Ali: ... *Moves off to examine some flowers, bells jingling softly*
Blake: *watches her* ...If you don't want me around all you have to do is say so
Ali: *Head shoots up and looks at him* Of course I don't mean that! D8
Blake: Well you don't seem very interested in talking to me
Ali: I am, but I don't want to argue with you. >>
Blake: I wasn't arguing, it's called teasing, Sparkles
Ali: ...Oh. >> Why were you teasing, then? oO
Blake: Because it's easy to do with you *smirks*
Ali: *Blushes and looks away* People don't like being teased, you know.
Blake: Do YOU like being teased?
Ali: No. >> Do you?
Blake: Then tell me to stop
Ali: *Wonders if this is some trick or something, but decides it's not* Blake, could you please not tease me?
Blake: That's asking me to stop, not telling. If someone else you didn't know was constantly making fun of you, you think they would stop because you asked nicely? Tell me to stop, and mean it *trying to get her to stand up for herself*
Ali: ...But don't you ask someone you're close to? oO
Blake: That's not the point, Sparkles
Ali: But it is, at least to me. If you care, you don't tell someone, you ask, because you care about how they feel, so you don't force them to do something they don't want to do. *Is standing up for herself and her beliefs now*
Blake: Okay, I'll bite *starts to circle around her a bit* And what if I don't care about how nice you are. What if I just laughed at you and kept on teasing no matter what you did
Ali: *Pauses to consider that* Well...if you kept doing it...then I'd leave...I wouldn't stay in the company of someone who's just going to hurt me, now would I? *Ish starting to get irritated, and flicks her long tail angrily*
Blake: And if I followed?
Ali: ...Then I'd try to go somewhere you couldn't follow. Maybe I'd hang out with someone who wouldn't tease me like this. *Tenses legs to lash out at him, now getting really mad at him*
Blake: I don't think there's any place you could go that I couldn't *waves his wings* A bodyguard could work but you know, I'm very determined. I'd probably find a way around him
Ali: ...What if I ended up with another stallion whom I could love more than a bully like you, someone who would never let you come near me ever again? >> *Lashes out with one starry leg at Blake*
Blake: *dances out of reach of her limbs* Then good for you. If it would make you happy. But come on, Sparkles, you really think there's someone out there that could ever stop me?
Ali: *Looks away, trying not to cry in frustration, but still ends up starting to shed tears* Why would you follow me? Why would you follow me that far? Surely I'm not that fun to tease?
Blake: *stops, obviously not prepared for tears* Hey..Don't cry, Ali. I wouldn't do that. It was hypothetical. I just want you to be able to stand up for yourself so you don't have to be afraid *wipes at her tears with the tip of his wing*
Ali: *Just continues crying anyway and buries her face in his wing* I just don't like fights and arguments, Blake, that's why I don't stand up for myself properly. *Sniffles a little* You wouldn't really follow me that far just to tease me, would you?
Blake: *blinks at her but just leaves her be until she calms down* No. No I wouldn't go that far.
Ali: *Smiles up at him and manages to stop crying, though it still takes a few moments* That's good to know. ^^;
Blake: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you, that wasn't my intention *wipes at the remaining tears*
Ali: I know you didn't. *Reaches out to nuzzle him, hoping he will accept this gesture*
Blake: *blinks at her again* I'm sure you'll get used to it. One of these days I bet you'll get so ticked at me you'll have yell at me or something. Just you wait *smiles and pats at her head*
Ali: *Smiles, just happy that their little argument is over* I hope we don't get into an argument that bad.
Blake: Either way, I'll find some way to tick you off without even knowing it *noses her cheek*
Ali: *Can't help but smile* But I'll still forgive you, unless you do something I can't forgive. ^^;
Blake: Such as? *curious*
Ali: *Flustered* Well, errr...if you tried and failed to kill me, or something like that. oO
Blake: Never. Your sister is another story but I wouldn't try to kill you
Ali: I didn't think so. ^^;
Blake: So that doesn't bother you...About your sister?
Ali: ...Well, while I don't want you to kill anyone, I don't like her. Not at all.
Blake: *won't even mention the possibility of her having her kalona friend around and that he could die* She won't hurt you again
Ali: *Nods* I believe and trust you.
Blake: Speaking of sisters where's your other sister who just adores me *being sarcastic and grins*
Ali: ...What, Lava? Dunno, I think she's spending more time with a Wind stallion named Claude. oO Said something about learning how to fight.
Blake: Really...That's interesting. Wonder if she wants revenge too
Ali: *Shrugs* Dunno. >> We don't discuss Neva. >>
Blake: Don't blame you. Her name is probably cursed or something. Who knows she might just swoop down right now because she sensed we were talking about her
Ali: *Flinches at the suggestion of Neva attacking them*
Blake: *wraps a wing over her back, deciding not to freak her out* It's just a joke, Sparkles
Ali: *Nods silently, still unnerved at the joke and frightened of her sister Neva and Neva's bf Mega*
Blake: *uses his other wing to tilt her head up* She won't touch you.
Ali: *Nods and buries her face into Blake's neck, trying to relax, taking deep breaths*
Blake: *lets her calm herself down for a bit*
Ali: *Finally relaxes and smiles again at Blake*
Blake: Better?
Ali: *Nods quietly* Yes.
Blake: Good. Let's find you something to eat before I upset you again somehow
Ali: *Nods and follows him*
Blake: *hums as he trots along, stopping at the base of a large apple tree* Step back for a bit *flies up and finds a good sized branch and puts all his weight on it, sending it crashing to the ground* Food is served *flutters back down to the ground*
Ali: *Smiles and giggles softly* Why, thank you. *Graciously picks an apple up from the ground, still watching him as he lands*
Blake: *goes to pick up an apple but stops and turns his attention to the trees in the distance*
Ali: *Walks up next to Blake, munching quietly, wondering what he's looking at*
Blake: *watches carefully as a shadow weaves through the trees* We should probably make the food to go
Ali: *Nods quickly, swallows the remaining apple, and turns to start running to get a good start into flying*
Blake: *stays for a bit, taking a bite of an apple, still watching the trees and daring the creature to come out*
Ali: *Hovers, waiting for Blake, not wanting to leave him behind*
Blake: *picks up a full apple and hands it off to her* Don't want to waste anything, might as well take some with us *doesn't even blink as the large cat charges out of the trees*
Ali: *Grabs the apple and flaps out of the way as fast as she can, trying to decide if it's a good idea to try to land on the cat and trample it*
Blake: Don't try anything, Sparkles *picks up another apple and flaps his wings to take off into the air after her*
Ali: *Nods and starts trying to flap away as fast as she can...until the cat manages to leap and tangle one of its claws in her long tail*
Blake: *spits out the apple* Damnit *drops down out of the air and uses his body to land on the cat*
Ali: *Tries to shake the cat free, as the weight pulls her down and pulls hard on the flesh around her tailbone, but doesn't cry out, not wanting to show weakness in front of Blake*
Blake: *growls, figuring his weight would pull the cat off, reaches forward and latches his teeth into the cat's paw, yanking it out of her hair*
Ali: *Gives out an involuntary cry of pain as the cat is pulled free and some of the hairs of her tail are very painfully pulled out and the desperate cat tries to claw at her, rather than hang from the angry stallion's teeth*
Blake: *gets off of the cat and grabs it by the scruff of its neck and tosses it away, not before it got a good swipe at his face* Go!
Ali: *Nods and flaps as fast as she can from the cat, wings pumping hard*
Blake: *readies as the cat turns to pounce again and gives it a final kick in the gut to send it on its way, once he'd caught his breath he went after Ali*
Ali: *Lands gingerly once she's safe in the shallows of a river, wincing as the cold water rushes past the scratches on her back legs* Owww....
Blake: *finally finds her and lands beside her, blood dripping off the scratches on his cheek and the ones on his chest from when he landed on the cat*
Ali: *Reaches down one wing into the river and starts gently trying to wash away the blood from his scratches*
Blake: *winces a bit* Don't worry about me. Sorry about your tail, I had to get it off somehow
Ali: *Smiles a little painfully* It's OK, there was no other way to do it. *Flicks her tail about, splashing enough to spray water on her own cuts* There isn't an easy way to wash your face, is there? *Blushes a little, but keeps delicately washing away the blood*
Blake: It'll heal. But thanks
Ali: *Smiles* No problem. ^^
Blake: Better me than you. Your sister would find some way to blame it on me *laughs*
Ali: Well, I would just tell her it was nobody's fault. No one's to blame when someone's attacked by a cat. *Grins happily at him, happy that they're both all right*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image
Strange Encounters of the Usdia Kind
Flannghaile + Sali

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 am
Parva and Richmon AIM RP. Part I. ^^;

Parvati: *Shivers sleepily in the cold as she grazes* Rain is fine, but not snow. ><
Richmon was silent as he watched tiny white flakes of frozen water float down from the heavens as if they were being scattered about on the world by Him above himself. It was, in a word, beautiful. Richmon smiled slightly to himself before the voice of another caught him off guard. It was strangely familiar, yet just by the sound he could not place the voice to the owner in his mind. He turned and set out to see who his company was this evening. "Hello?" He called out, attempting to find the correct direction he should be heading.
Parvati raised her head, startled by the familiar voice, and peered through the snowflakes that normally fell only in the highest places by the grace of the god Himavat. Through the soft, icy flakes that brushed her and hid all but her dark head, she discerned a familiar stallion with wings and a cloak. "I am over here," she called out quietly.
To the left. His head swung around at the words to peer into the snow. Ah yes, the mare he had met once before. He nodded a greeting before changing direction to canter over to the mare. "Hello..." he formally greeted the mare once he had come closer.
Parvati walked closer and bowed her head formally. "Good evening," she said with a calm smile. "Though it is quite an unpleasant night," she added, her smile twisting a touch bitterly. Sure, Parvati liked the snow, but for brief stints, not as much as it seemed to snow here, and even though it was a gentle snowfall, Parvati was still not very accustomed to it.
Unpleasant? Oh... That was right. This mare was from a portion of the world where the cold did not often reach. The thoughts passed through Richmon's mind as he remembered their last encounter together. "I assume the snow is what is making your evening unpleasant?" Richmon noted. He ruffled hi wings slightly, fluffing them at his sides, remembering his offer for her to borrow his cape. However, this evening it may in the end be more harm than good. It would keep her warm for a short while, but soon the snow would seep through leaving the cloth a soaking mess. "Would you prefer to find shelter?"
Parvati smiled a little in embarrassment. "Yes. It only snows in the very highest mountains in the land of my birth, so I only saw snow rarely as a filly. This much snow and to be falling..." She shook her head slightly. The offer of shelter appealed to her. "Shelter would be wonderful," she said with a smile.
Richmon nodded in agreement to the idea of shelter. He himself had been out in the cold long enough for one night. He paused, turning his head to either side to see if there was any shelter nearby. None. He snorted, a small cloud forming from his frozen breath. "Would you happen to know where shelter may be near by? Or would you prefer that I find some?" The questions, after he had asked them, sounded a bit... Rude and curt. It had not been his intention; he had merely been trying to find the quickest way to get the obviously uncomfortable mare out of the cold. Too late now to amend the questions. Hopefully they would not be taken in the wrong manner.
Fortunately, for a variety of reasons, Parvati didn't take offense; the language of the local Soquili was different from her birth tongue, and she made an assumption that if she didn't like the cold, surely there were others who might not like the cold, like this stallion. She turned her head for a few moments to reorient herself, and spotted the fringe of the forest just out of clear sight in this low visibility caused by the snowflakes. "Over there," she said. "I think I can see some trees that way where the snow does not lie so thick." She turned to start walking toward it, glancing over her pale shoulder to make sure he was following her.
Odd, the mare taking lead; leastwise Richmon thought it uncommon. Mares here, for the most part from those he had met, usually chose to follow rather than to lead. Something about a male being out front offered comfort, as if danger would go after the one in front and thus they would be protected if they went last. To go first implied self confidence or lack of fear. Interesting. Richmon followed behind, quickly catching up to her and keeping pace beside her. "By the way, I don't believe I ever introduced myself. My name is Richmon."
Parva had a more balanced concept of gender, but the males were still expected to overtly lead in her worldview. But Parva was a brave soul, and she had not been initially certain that the stallion could see the trees, at least not when she indicated where they were. "I don't believe we have," she said with a smile. "I am called Parvati. It is a pleasure to meet you and know your name, Richmon." It was an honor to know another's name, as names sometimes held powers of their own, or at least so she'd heard as a filly back home.
"A pleasure to meet you as well Parvati." Richmon said softly as he watched the horizon. Indeed, there were trees, he could tell that's what they were now. He had not noticed them before, an error n his part.. Steadily they grew closer, their gnarled and leafless branches becoming more defined with each step. It was but a constant reminder to Richmon that the world seemed to die. He snorted again, not saying a word more.
Parvati flicked her sapphire eyes toward Richmon when he snorted, startled at what sounded so far so uncharacteristic a sound from him. Peering through the delicate flakes, she could make out leafless trees reaching up in supplication to cold skies. It was odd seeing them in the snow, as she usually saw them in the dry season back home before the monsoon finally arrived, but in these circumstances...they sent a physical chill down her spine, though she knew it was natural.
An ever so slight movement from the mare made Richmon turn his gaze to her. Did the barren land dishearten her as well? She seemed to be unaffected by it, but as he had come to learn through 'Wrath' things may not always bee as they appear on the outside. "The cold..." Richmon began, trying to put his thoughts into words. "It seems to quell life like the icy grip of Death himself." The trees were upon them now, their limbs weaving together as if they were trying to provide the best shelter for them. Futility though for now; the trees here were too far apart, the blanket above them had holes and spaces where flakes fell through. However, in the right spot, ample shelter was provided. "I hope this shelter is adequate?"
Parvati smiled softly at him. "It suffices when the trees are leafless. It takes the edge off the cold, at any rate." She glanced up at the clouded skies where Himavat surely sat raining snow down on them. "Cold does not always quell life. The trees will burst into leaf again someday, as they always do back home with the coming of the monsoon after the dry season, when the trees after a long dry spell without leaves drink their fill from the rain of heaven." The thought was comforting, and she was pretty sure these trees weren't killed by the snow. After all, the trees above the snowline didn't die, and the dryness and the heat didn't kill the trees in the dry season.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm
Continuation of Parva and Richmon RP. ^^;

Richmon looked to the sky, looked to the trees. Life would return? It was a welcomed thought, but it did not ease his confusion. "What purpose is there in creating a false death?" The question was more of Richmon's thoughts expressed out loud.
Parva paused to think about this. "Well...to give the earth a chance to rest, I suppose. All living things need to rest, yes? The earth is alive, the days of the life of the earth are just much longer than our days." Parva was uncertain about this, but it seemed to make sense.
"Hmmm... I suspose they indeed need rest at some point." However, why would trees need rest? The trees of Purgatory, the grassy fields and flowers, they not once whithered before Richmon had been cast out from his position as guardian. Perhaps in this mortal world even these things needed rest.. His gaze lowered to the ground as he pawed the frozen earth gently. Many questions arose in his mind, too many to voice. "It is indeed confusing, though; the ways of this world."
Parva watched him with a complex swirl of emotions crossing her face. "I suppose it is a confusing place, when one thinks about it. Was your homeland very different from this place? My homeland...I rarely saw snow before this, only in the highest mountains."  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 am
User Image
A Snow Day
Parvati + Poultry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Finding Family
Alienore + Mindy

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image
My "Son"
Flannghaile + Tsiyu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm
Ali: *Stares at her freaky nieces* O.O
Branwen: *oh so happy to have legs now and trots right up to Ali* 83
Ali: *Stares apprehensively at the bold halfbred*
Branwen: *dips her head down and slowly creeps closer, sniffing her aunt*
Ali: *Tries to decide whether to run away or nose it in a friendly manner*
Branwen: *takes the initiative and gently nudges Ali's shoulder with her nose*
Ali: *Goes with it and noses the halfbred filly's black nose with her pink one*
Branwen: *whinnies happily and runs off, doing a few circles around the mare before returning*
*Starts to warm up to this niece* Well, aren't you the energetic one. ^^;
Branwen: *nickers and flicks her tail, looking as if she's contemplating something for a moment* Who are you~? :3
Ali: I'm Ali. Your mother's youngest sister
Branwen: My mother? *blinks cruiously* Who's that?
Ali: Ummm...the one who gave birth to you. She's not here. oO Do you have a name yet?
Branwen: Oh...Okay. o wo A name....? I don't think so. D8
Ali: Hmmm...does Branwen sound like a good name, then? oO *Nuzzles her sweet niece gently, thoroughly convinced this is almost certainly going to be her favorite of Neva's kiddos*
Branwen: Hmmm...Branwen, Branwen. *rocks her head back and forth as she thinks it over* I like it. ^^
Ali: *Smiles and nudges Branwen closer* Then Branwen it is. ^^
Branwen: *whinnies softly and scoots closer to Ali, staring blankly at the ground for a moment before looking up at the mare* Were there others? o wo
Ali: ...Were there other whats? oO *Wraps her sky blue and violet wings warmly and gently around Branwen*
Branwen: *glances at the wings, giving her own a small flutter, and shrugs* I don't know. I just feel like there were....others. *is referring to her siblings*
Ali: You mean, siblings? Yes, you have two older sisters. *Was watching* ...Why? *Wondering about why Branwen seems so quiet*
Branwen: *gives her wings a sort of spastic flutter* I dunno! It just felt kind of....like something was missing?
Ali: Ahhh. Your sisters are over there. *Indicates to where the fiery fillies are supposedly asleep*
Branwen: *looks over to where her sisters lay* Oh! Okay. 83 *seems much more content now and nuzzles into Ali's shoulder*
Ali: *Slowly flushes and smiles, cuddling with little Branwen* <333333
Branwen: *can't help herself and noses into Ali's mane, her head disappearing under the long hair*
Ali: *Giggles at the dark head disappearing into the white of her gold, blue, and white mane*
Branwen: *peers up at her through the mane, grinning widely*
Ali: *Gently nuzzles the pile of dangerous-looking cute she affectionately calls her niece*
Branwen: *bops Ali's nose with her own then scampers off, managing to not get caught in her aunt's mane, and turns to the other, tail flicking playfully*
Ali: *Laughs and then jogs after, a slight breeze lifting her mane and tail to flag out behind her*
Branwen: *waits for Ali to get near before bolting off, once again stopping and turning to face her*
Ali: *Trots after Branwen, brushing past the other present niece*
Branwen: *trots a big circle around Ali, oblivious to her sibling*
Shula: -watches everyone-
Ali: *Pauses and watches Shula* Would you like to join us?
Shula: -glares- join in what?
Branwen: *stops her circle to watch Shula curiously* o wo
Ali: ...The game we're playing. *Watches Shula with a firm expression and spreads out her wings a little in case Shula isn't as nice as Branwen and Shula gets rough with her sweet sister*
Shula: -snarls a bit- Games? What kind of game?
Branwen: *slowly moves to Ali's side, not much liking the bit of a snarl*
Ali: *Fans out her wings to keep Shula from getting any closer to Branwan, shifting Branwen behind her for safety* A game of tag. I'm It. Unless you'd like to be it. >>
Shula: It? Can I eat whoever I catch? >D
Ali: ... *Gives Shula a death-glare* ...No. No eating anyone. D<
Shula: -glares back- Then what's the point of this stupid game? D<
Ali: ...To have fun. >> Why do you want to eat whoever you catch?
Shula: Aren't you suppose to eat what you catch? <.<
Branwen: *definitely doesn't want to get caught by her sister now* D:
Ali: Not in this game, no.
Ali: ...By the way, have either of you seen your sister? She's almost pure black
Shula: -tempted to chase her sister just to see how she reacts- Nope.
Branwen: *shakes her head* No. o wo
Ali: Hmmm. We'll look for her, later. *Hopes Mega hasn't found and eaten Meta*
Shula: -takes a step towards her sister- >D
Branwen: *lays her ears back a bit and takes a step back*
Shula: -still wants to eat them- <.<
Metawa: [Snuck out of her basket and is looking for a rock]
Shula: -chases after her sister- >D
Branwen: D8 *runs away, afraid of being eaten*
Ali: ...No. >> *Steps in Shula's way firmly* No running after Branwen.
Andre: *Stands watching the foals of his demented sister with much disgust, even if one were turning for the better under his parents eyes. He still had his regrets about the whole affair.*
Metawa: [Finds a big rock that fits in her mouth] >D
Megapi: [zzzzzzzzzzzzzz]
Shula: -snarls- Why not? D<
Branwen: *keeping her distance* T T
Ali: ...More to the point, don't scare or hurt her. *Turns to her eldest brother* Andre, take care of Branwen there while I talk to this one. >>
Metawa: [Climbs on top of a log and stands, poised, ready to drop the rock]
Megapi: [Dreaming of...something. Possibly a certain person snakedancing, I dunno]
Shula: I would never scare or hurt her. >D I can be perfectly innocent and good. -coughs-
Branwen: *turns to Andre, looking oh so pathetic, and trots over to him*
Ali: ...Prove it, sweetie. >>
Shula: How? <.<
Ali: Well, how do you think you could persuade me that you can be perfectly angelic and won't try to hurt or scare your sister? >>
Metawa: [Drops the rock]
Megapi: zzzzz--YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! [Immediately springs to his feet, instantly turning into a Kalona]
Metawa: O.O!! [Turns and runs as fast as she can]
Shula: I don't know. I haven't been out of the basket that long. You. Tell. Me. D<
Ali: *About to respond when she hears tiny hoofbeats running full tilt toward the shelter of the willow and the horrifically familiar sound of Mega* HOHNO, ANDRE! DDDDDDDDDDDDDD8
Andre: *Gives his youngest sister a nod before looking down at Branwen, giving the most comforting smile wrapping a wing about the filly.*
Metawa: [Whimpers and speeds up as she hears snapping at her heels] DDDD8
Megapi: YOU'RE FINISHED, SPAWN!!!
Shula: Oooh! I found the one you were looking for! She's being chased by the fluffy! 8D
Metawa: [Trips over her abandoned basket and cries out] HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!
Megapi: [Slows down and licks his lips]
Branwen: D8 *completely horrified by the scene playing out before her and scoots up close to Andre*
Ali: *Charges out to rescue the eldest of her three youngest nieces* ANDRE, GET THE OTHER TWO OUT OF HERE, I'LL BRING THE LAST ONE! D<
Andre: *Noses at Branwen as she came closer to him. Ears flicking back he looked over towards the awakened Skinwalker and the foal he was looking at. Though he was going against his own morals to stay more or less out of the way he looked back to the little one near him.* Stay right here, if need be, run to the bushes. *Turning away from Branwen he dashed over to put himself between the skinwalker and his neice.* Alright, away with you. *Makes a shooing motion with his wings*
Megapi: [Stops and snarls, tail lashing as he stretches his wings out] Out of the way, skydancer. Time for me to finish what your sister started. [Spits out the word "sister"]
Metawa: [Gets up and tries to walk away unobtrusively]
Shula: Fluffy! 8D
Ali: *Calls back to Shula and Branwen* Girls, hide now. *Turns back to Meta* Stay under me, little one. *Glares at Mega, still full of pure phobia* No. You will not harm them. >>
Branwen: *watches her eldest sister attempting to get away, completely scared stiff and not much liking this feeling of being alone*
Shula: -sticks tongue at Ali instead of hiding- xP
Megapi: [Snarls at Shula and licks his lips, grinning at Ali] I remember you. You know, I'm still not done with you. What if I try eating you? You look *tasty.*
Metawa: [Growls at Ali and walks into the willow, kicking Shula as she walks past]
Ali: *Stands, trying not to cry or scream in pure terror, realizing if she caves, the girls could die* I won't let you touch them, Megapi. >>
Andre: *Gives a grown of his own, fanning out his feathered wings to put up more of a wall.* I don't think so belly dragger. *Rearing a bit to show he wasn't playing* Leave my sister and nieces out of this. *Changes positions to even place himself infront of Ali.* Get the girls out of here, drag them if you have to. *Says this to Ali.*
Ali: *Nods and gallops to the girls, herding them and nipping where necessary* Go, go, go!!!
Shula: -snarls at Metawa as she goes past- I'll eat you D< -kicks back at Ali for the nipping and herding but goes-
Branwen: *snapped out of her terror by a n** from Ali and bolts off in the direction she herded, following only her instinct*
Megapi: [Rears up with a scream to show that he's a rather tall soq] Your nieces are abominations, and I WILL scourge them from the earth. They will not last long. Close your eyes for one minute--I dare you to--and you will find nothing but their bitten off heads. [Leaps into the air, flapping hard] Just you wait, fillies! You will know my stomach soon enough!
Metawa: [Snaps at Shula] Not if I eat you first! [Nips Ali back and runs in the direction she's herded]
Ali: *Keeps galloping, leaping into a low glide along behind them to keep them moving and protect them from Mega if necessary*
Shula: You wouldn't be able to eat me! D<
Branwen: *doesn't understand why everyone wants to eat her and decides, while still running under the guidance of Ali, that whoever that dark soq is, she doesn't like him at all*
Andre: *Takes off matching the skinwalker, he wasn't slowed by the thin membrains the other was, feather caught more updraft. Andre might have been a bit smaller then this one, but he could stand his own.* I've flattened stallions less then you. So just slink back into the shadpws where you belong. NO ONE messes with this family, Neva gets away with it, but YOU are an outsider, you hold no rule over the fillys. Now leave!
Metawa: And you would, I suppose? My teeth are sharper. I can take you any day.
Megapi: [Keeps up with Andre, beat for beat] You can't hold me back, skydancer. You can't force me to go where I will not go. [Grins savagely] Open your eyes! Even if they didn't have my blood, they'd have your sister's, and that's a curse enough!
Ali: *Snaps at the girls* Less arguing, more running. *Seriously debates seeing if she can hide them with Andre's granddaughter Nightling*
Shula: I'm sure you could. Bet you couldn't take on our herding thing that wont' let me eat them.
Metawa: [Could not be hidden with Nightling no matter what] What are you talking about?
Shula: -stops running- I don'g want to run anymore. D<
Ali: *Swoops to n** Shula very hard on the rump* If you don't run, I'm going to carry you the hard way, little one. >>
Metawa: [Laughs and whirls around, kicking Shula with her back hooves; still running on adrenaline]
Andre: *Gives a bit of a glance towards where the girls had gone, before looking back to Megapi.* Not a chance, even if I have to drive you from the skies, I will stop you here and now! You may have sharper teeth, but who has more brains? Murderer. They may have Neva's blood in them, but they have mine and my father's racing through their veins.
Branwen: *completely ignorant of her sisters' bickering and just keeps running, only aware of the fact that there's a frightening stallion chasing after them* D|
Shula: -snarls at both Ali and her sister- I'm. Not. Running. D<
Megapi: [Flaps lazily and looks up towards the sky] [Slowly, savoring every syllable] Murrrrrrrderrrrerrrrrr...interesting word. Murder being a way of saying killing one's own species with ill intent. An insult. A bad thing. I don't understand, skydancer. [Flies slow, lazy circles around the wind stallion] Why do you call me a murderer?
Metawa: [Snorts] Okay. Stay there and get eaten alive. Just so long as I can watch, I don't care.
Ali: ... *Ducks her head under Shula to knock her onto her back, spreading her wings to catch the filly between Ali's neck and wings* Yes. You. Are. Unless you LIKE dying. >> Girls, you two keep running. >> *Returns to the nipping*
Shula: HEEEY! PUT ME DOWN! DDD<
Ali: Not a chance, Sweetie. >>
Metawa: Yeah, lady, put her down! D<
Ali: *Nips Meta firmly* I'm sure I could carry you on top of her, Honey, just keep running. >>
Metawa: [Snorts and turns, putting on a massive burst of speed]
Shula: -struggles- PUUUUT MEEEE DOOOOWN!!!!!!!!!!! DDDD<
Andre: *Snorts moving higher over the skinwalker before folding his wings to nose dive towards him. Not afraid of missing, he was after all a skydancer. He as used to making tight turns and close calls. Thinking a bit, this was almost like dancing, only he was attacking.* Killing the innocence is considered murder. They have done NOTHING to you and you have it set in your head that they have.
Megapi: [Easily dodges out of the way] How is killing innocents any better than killing those who kill others? Do you then kill a cat because he has eaten a mouse? What if I were to kill you for stepping on a beetle late at night?
Ali: *Intentionally makes a jerky move to try to startle Shula into silence and make her hold on for dear life* I could drop you at any time, Sweetie, but you would most definitely die. Now, do you want to die, or do you want to live? >>
Shula: I don't want to be stuck on you! D< Let me down!
Ali: That wasn't my question: it was whether you want to fall and die, or stay and live. >>
Shula: As long as I'm not on youI don't care. D<
Branwen: >.< *really wishes her sisters would just shut up and listen to their aunt because she'd rather not see any of them eaten by Megapi, but decides to just let Ali do all the talking and concentrates solely on running*
Metawa: [Catches up to Branwen] So, exciting day, huh?
Andre: *Rises again to block Megapi lips curling back, knowing well that his first attempt had faultered just a little.* I LIVE with a cat, my father has a lion as a familiar. Hunting for food is not the same! But your 'hunting' I call murder. Now just LEAVE! Go find someone else to torment.
Branwen: *startled by her eldest sibling speaking to her and nearly trips because of it* No! More like terrifying! D8
Ali: *Is getting irritated enough to angle her wings and let the filly gently slide off and take a moment to hustle Meta and Branwen off into the bushes* Andre, don't let him touch the other foal! D8!
Shula: -takes the chance to run in the opposite direction- I want to see the fluffy! D<
Ali: *Freaks out and flies back after Shula* Nooo, come back! *Tries to cut the filly off, putting herself in grave risk of getting mauled by Shula's father* DDDDDDDDDDDD8!!!!!!!!!!
Branwen: *can't understand for the life of her why Shula is so interested in "the fluffy" as she darts into the bushes and turns to watch in terror as Ali goes after her*
Megapi: [Narrows his eyes] Listen well and listen long, skydancer, because this is more complex than you know and it takes a long time to hear. And open up that mind of yours, or I'll do it with my hooves--your narrow mind must be pretty claustrophobic. I kill for food. I do not plan to simply kill those things; I plan to eat them as well. That is what flesh is for. To be eaten. That is what everything is for. To be eaten. I do not like life. I do not. No skinwalker can live with life. And I have committed the only wrong I can commit: I created new life. I created new life, and now I must even the odds. I must take back what I have done. I must kill the life I have created, or I might as well become a sniveling, narrow-minded meal like yourself. I might as well throw myself into a hole of maggots if I let those things live.
Metawa: [Follows her into the bushes] He's not that scary. You should've seen the look on his face when I dropped the rock on his head!
Shula: -plays keep away from Ali- >D
Branwen: You dropped a rock on his head?! D8 What were you thinking?!
Ali: *Tries desperately to herd Shula back before Mega makes a move on the two of them*
Metawa: ...Uh...If I recall correctly..."Hey, look at the sleeping wolf! I wonder what'll happen if I drop a rock on his head?
Andre: Not in this life time. *Growls giving a few beats of his wings to draw him closer to the skinwalker.* If you feast on other foals, that's their parents problem, but I will NOT have you feasting on these while I am around. You want fresh meat, go find another family to pillage, leave this one alone. If anything, take my demented sister with you, you two seem to like each other well enough to actually HAVE children. Take your problems up with HER!
Shula: You're no fun. -_- -allows self to be herded-
Ali: *Sighs in momentarily relief and starts nudging Shula away as fast as possible*
Branwen: Why would you want to drop a rock on someone's head in the first place? *does not compute her sister's way of thinking at all*
Shula: Can I eat my sister now? <.<
Ali: ...No. >>
Shula: Why not? <.<
Ali: Not until the Fluffy stops trying to eat you. >< *Too freaked out about being out in the open with Mega around to watch her words or even realize Mega might have a chance to be closing in faster than she and Shula are escaping*
Megapi: [Bellows at the top of his lungs] *LIKE* HER?! IF I FIND YOUR [insert equine equivalent of whore] YOU CALL SISTER, I WILL SUCK HER BRAINS OUT OF THE SHATTERED REMAINS OF HER FEMURS!!!! I'LL SHAMPOO MY PELT WITH THE BLOOD FROM HER OVER-ACTIVE OVARIES!!!! SHE WILL SUFFER A FATE SO GREAT THAT NO MARE WILL DARE MATE WITH ME AGAIN!!!!! And I WILL have her children as dessert! I WILL devour them! They are MY children, not yours! I will do anything, ANYTHING, to destroy the family that whelped that [equine equivalent of slut]!!! You can watch!!
Metawa: Duh, to see what happens! Hey, can I eat the orange one? She looks like she tastes heavenly.
Shula: -makes mental note of what Ali said- Alright >D
Branwen:......Why does everyone want to eat each other?! D8 *flicks her tail unhappily*
Metawa: Because she looks tasty.
Branwen: Why would you want to eat our sister?! We wouldn't have a sister if you ate her. T T
Andre: BUT THE ARE PART OF MY FAMILY, MORON! I HAVE A LARGE FAMILY AND THEY ARE PART OF IT! *He shouts back flicking his wings a bit to gain a little more height on the skinwalker.* My sister sealed her own fate when she met you. Had it been me, you would have been nailed to a tree with your own horns and left to rot! I don't care what happened between you two, but I draw the line WHEN IT COMES TO THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS OF MY FAMILY!
Megapi: [Easily gains altitude with Andre] If you have a large family, then surely you wouldn't miss three foals who should not belong.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 pm
Breeding Attempts

Parvati
1. Riri December 2010
2. Riri Christmas 2010
3. Riri January LL and RP 2011
4. Neza February 2011

Alienore: BREEDING BELONGS TO YAES/LOOKING FOR NEW MATE
1. ---

Redondo: WAITING FOR NIRMALA
1. ---

Ganesha
1. Riri November 2010
2. Juls November 2010
3. Sabin November 2010
4. Bee November 2010
5. Nilo November 2010
6. Riri December 2010
7. mind December 2010
8. Juls December 2010
9. Riri Christmas 2010
10. Nilo Year's End 2010
11. Fel January 2011
12. Neza January 2011
13. Neza April 2011
14. Juls April 2011
15. Bee April 2011
16. Juls May 2011
17. Bee July 2011
18. Riri September 2011
19. mind February 2012
20. Moon February 2012
21. Sisi's Birthday 2012
22. Neza LL February 2012

Gahz'rilla
1. Bee Halloween 2010
2. mind Halloween 2010
3. Juls December 2010
4. Neza April 2011
5. Nerp April 2011
6. Juls April 2011
7. Bee April 2011
8. Riri May 2011
9. Juls May 2011
10. Riri June 2011
11. Riri September 2011
12. Twisted Tunnel of Love 2011
13. Sisi's Changelings 2011
14. mind February 2012
15. Moon February 2012
16. Juls April 2012

Flannghaile
1. tooa September 2010
2. Bee Halloween 2010
3. mind Halloween 2010
4. Nilo Halloween 2010
5. mind December 2010
6. Nilo Year's End 2010
7. Fel January 2011
8. Neza January 2011
9. Neza February 2011
10. Rapid February 2011
11. Mobbu February 2011
12. Nerp April 2011
13. Riri May 2011
14. Bee July 2011
15. Sisi's Changelings 2011

Ailbhe
1. Twisted Tunnel of Love 2011

Esmerelda: LOW PRIORITY
1. ---

Martin: LOW PRIORITY
1. Rapid February 2011  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm
And it's time to introduce our first mutant (also first stally) and our second human to the teepee: Redondo and his other owner, Cel, are joining us~! 8D This also means that Ali's favorite niece, Branwen, will also be joining the lovely teepee. xd So our first hybrid is also joining us. <33333333

Branwen's Stats will be added later. xd  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm