Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:50 pm
1. Sadly, only HA is "active" at the moment, but that's due to so few people being in the other two. I would highly recommend Kingdom Academy and Fragments of Memory! Both are unique, but fair warning, FoM might be getting a hard reboot soon, so if you apply, you might have to wait a little while.

2. Absolutely!

3. The only rules you need to follow are the Gaia ToS and the Guild Rules. But these are just your basic courtesy rules. You can format your RP however you want, give it whatever setting or rules, so long as you abide by those.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:03 pm
Yes, yes, join Kingdom Academy! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I need teachers. xd  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 am
Mizu_Kage_Hikari
Yes, yes, join Kingdom Academy! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I need teachers. xd

workin on it...(for three days now) I'm also workin on a rp, -_- ( and trying to get another job)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:34 pm
Ehehe... I suppose I should introduce myself, even though I have no clue if anyone will see this....
I'm Zerø, though you don't have to have the little slashy thing in the o. I just thought it looked cool. ^^;
Anyway, I love to roleplay, though canon characters are not my strong suit, and I am very rusty on roleplaying as it is, because I've not been able to roleplay for a few years. I haven't really roleplayed KH, but I'm looking forward to it, if one can tolerate rather pathetic, probably short responses from me.
On a different note, I'm not on all the time[at least, not on a lot for two days out of the week] and when I am on, I'm normally doing more than one thing[like Facebook AND deviantArt AND Gaia AND Minecraft OR Pokemon, with the occassional fanfiction[which is NORMALLY of an Organization XIII variety and involving Axel, Xigbar, Luxord, or any combination there of. I luffs me some action.... if you know what I mean. wink ]]
So, yep, that's about all for me, I think.  

Zero_of_the_Souls

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:23 pm
Welcome! I'm Jeimuzu Kuro one of the crew of this fine guild, though feel free to call me Kuro or James, either is fine and doesn't really matter to me, I go by both. Feel free to ask any of the mods being crew or captain any questions you might have. Look forward to rping with you. Also welcome as well Blackscar ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:44 pm
YES, ANOTHER NEW VICTIM, MUAHAHAHAHAH Boy, I keep hearing things. I wonder if we have a ghost. >.>

Howdy, I'm Mizu, I run Kingdom Academy, an Alternate Universe KH RP. n_n Lookit that shameless plug, it's so shameless it'd make a stripper blush~

Normally I'd say to call me Bobbi, which is my IRL name, but unlike Kuro, I don't have a handy-dandy user name that includes a .jp pronunciation of my real name to make it easy for you to remember. Besides, everyone calls me Mizu anyway. heart

Unless you're in my RP, feel free to ignore me. And even 98% of the time even if you're in KA, feel free to ignore me. I'm kind of the slightly off the wall crazy member of this guild, in case you haven't noticed. xd But if you have any questions, particularly about KA, or even the other RPs I've been part of like Fragments of Memory, I'm always happy to help! Just because I have a few screws loose doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing~  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 am
Greeting all! I am ShadeKyubi and I'm a sneaky Nogitsune [for example I like to trap my foes with Magnetga and then hit them with Thunderga or Graviga! cat_twisted ] nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm
Hiya folks, I am Soxyl but people who are on Skype call me Ron. I've been part of the skype chat but haven't actually applied to the guild until recently. I've joined so I can start getting opportunities to better my writing since I am planning on making a RPG in the future, might as well take the opportunity to improve on it. So, here I am and I am looking forward to doing some Roleplaying with everyone. smile  

Soxyl

Clean Hunter

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:18 pm
Welcome, both of you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:22 pm
Hai Hai! Welcome both of you to the guild, if you have any questions let us know!  

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:55 pm
*pounces Ron* IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU GOT YOUR BUTT IN HERE! D<

Also, hi Shade! Welcome to our crazy little corner of Gaia. n_n Look around, ask questions, and have fun. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:13 pm
Hello. ^.^ It's nice to meet you guys. You can simply call me "Otaku" if you want. I'm not very new to roleplaying, or to the Kingdom Hearts series, but I've really been aching for a Kingdom Hearts roleplay lately. I hope you guys don't mind that I've joined in. ^.^;;  

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 pm
Yeeeees, more victims, come into our clutches like good sheeple

Dammit, I'm ordering an exorcism. Those ghosts are getting out of hand. Welcome, fellow otaku! Oh, wait, your name is Otaku. Never mind. HI ANYWAY~ heart

*gets shot before she can plug Kingdom Academy--the KH RP she's in charge of that's desperately in need of more victims life--again*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:57 am
I don't mind joining in Kingdom Academy. smile In all honesty, I think it'd be neat. The concept is interesting, if my opinion. I just couldn't join ASAP because I had to head for bed. XP School.  

Chou Tai-Kun

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Venzir

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:51 am
Hello everyone, I'm Venzir or Ven or Venny or however you'd most prefer to call me smile This account I'm on at the moment is somewhat new although I used to be a part of gaia about 2 years ago which I did a lot of rp on before leaving to do exams.

I'm part of a lot of tv show fandoms like Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock and from time to time I get into a few animes. I've been a fan of Kingdom Hearts for years now and I'm very excited to begin roleplaying in one of my favourite game universes. But mostly I'm looking forwards to getting to become part of such an active and positive community and make some good friends here smile

I'm quite intrigued by the Kingdom Academy RP mostly and I think I'd really like to give it a shot, if there are spaces available.  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff