Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:13 am
For those that have just joined, take a moment to do what the title says! This way, not only do we know more about you, but in the case we have a member purge, we know that you have at least posted and won't be banned ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Greetings,

Hi, I'm new to the guild. It's a pleasure to be accepted into the guild. I look forward to hanging out and getting to know the many active members of this community.

I guess this is where I introduce myself and tell you a little about me... I am an enthusiastic RPer that is currently excited and anticipating the chance to RP with all of you. I am a GUY... you can never really tell by people's avis these days. I'm 17 in Real life, my RP characters often hang around a similar age. I live in USA, on the east coast. I'm not going to say WHERE, I only tell that to people I know well, and even then I only say the state. My favorite color... if you consider it a color... is white. I love people who are honest and open. I hate stereotypical bastards that label people at a glance before getting to know them. My favorite games are .Hack, Armored Core, Final Fantasy, DDR, and... surprise surprise, Kingdom Hearts.(Let whoever decided not to release KH2 Final Mix+ in America burn in h***...)

*cough* Anyway, can't wait to get to know you all. Please feel free to PM me if you feel like chatting, I never mind getting to know new people.

Hope see you all around!

,Rhiko Demson

RhikoDemson

Naughty Goat

6,615 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Waffles! 25

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:38 am
Hello, I'm Psalm Grasshopper

I've been looking for a good roleplay for a long time now, or at least it seems like a long time. I found this one about three weeks ago, and thought it looked really cool. As I followed the story-line of VU, I realized it was actually active and engaging! Egad! surprised

As this dawned on me I though, "Apply....NOW" which I did. However, the last time I had read the home-page had been weeks before, and it had been updated since then. So I applied under the impression that everyone who applied would be accepted...without a RP Sample. That's where I was wrong. Pie PMed me later and told me the error of my ways, and then I realized I should PM Sory with the, well, you know, the thing I'm supposed to PM Sory, or be denied. I did so. Then Sory PMed me the same thing Pie PMed me, and added I would be denied until I re-did my app. and included my RP sample. Wellll, the sample was sent to both Pie and Sory, but by that time it was a bit too late. I would have to wait two weeks. Shucks.

Unless there's a loophole! It occured to me that I could be invited and accepted to the guild that way. I PMed Pie this, and guess what? It worked. I'm incredibly happy I don't have to wait two weeks, and pray that I don't make any stupid mistakes like that in the future. xd I look forward to Role Playing with you guys!

~ P.G.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:40 am
Yeah, sorry for the trouble of all that. Talk about a bit of miscommunication, eh? xDDD  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:59 pm
Ah, don't sweat it. I'm here now. Despite your evil plot to keep me away! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 pm
Hi I'm Chain.

I havt been on after I joined because my comp crashed and I just got it fixed.

If I yell at anyone I'm sorry, it all that my brains been wacky because I've inhaled too much smoke at training fires. (Yes, I'm A voulnteer fire fighter)

I love to play .Hack, Kingdom hears( Cant wait for a third) I love playing shooter the most because I can be as crazy as I want!!!!(MUAHAHAHA!!!)

Well thats pretty much me.  

chain ninja

LevDa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 am
I guess im next... The name is Dani and I love kingdom hearts. I guess ive been a little weird in my past like seeing my dead grandmother everywhere i go. Yea.... very freaky... anyway kingdom hearts is what I love.. I love cloud and Roxas and I watched the new trailer for kingdom hearts 3. Unless Sora is an adult I didnt see Sora. I guess a way how to describe myself is sensitive but ive been keeping it under control these days. It is really nice to meet all of you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:53 pm
Greetings all, it's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Joshua, but most people call me Sin. Feel free to call me whatever you fancy. Well I'm a humongous fan of Kingdom hearts ((of Riku and Roxas specifically)). I'm honored to be given the privilege to make your acquaintances.  

Sin_Seraph

The Lackadaisical Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:07 pm
Heya! I'm the new guy. The Lackadaisical Artist. I tend to be lazy and eat alot of junk food. I may not sound like the cool kid of the crowd and thats because... I'm not? Well, despite that I'm a pretty fun kid and one of the few internet addicted kids in america that actually isnt a fat star wars nerd. Instead, I'm a moderately skinny DBZ and Kingdom Hearts fan xD. I take Karate and I'm always willing to help people in need. If you want to get to know me over the Internet, the best way is to rp with me for my characters tend to be based off of me and how I would react to situations. Oh, yeah and as the name implicates, Im an artist as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:52 am
HAAAAAYYYY~

My name is Bobby and I'm a sixteen year old male. I've known Chelsea and Kyle for about three years know. I'm obviously a fan of Kingdom Hearts and I usually role play either Roxas, Sora, Naminé or Aerith. Uh...I'm homosexual! xD

I also like Britney Spears and I don't care what anyone says. scream

That is all.  

Ybbob

The Orc Of Darkness

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 am
IM Burning Bonchu im kinda new to the rp doing it for 2 months now and throughly enjoy doing it i hope to get to know a lot of people in the guild and to become friends with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 am
I'm just gonna jump right in and do this,
I'm Rose, I just joined this guild, though I've been rping and on gaia for years. Like everyone else here, I enjoy KH and is throughly pleased they are probably continuing the series. Um... I'm headed to college soon, I have a cute kitty that attacks and gives kisses, i'm in texas, and usually i'm sitting at home on gaia or watching tv if no one invited me to go do something else. =]
PM me if you wish.  

xroseintherainx

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Hey there, I'm thimz23 as u can see, but u guys cn call me Kross. Had a bit of trouble getting into the guild, but I guessed it all worked out in the end. YAY! Hope to have a great time RPing with you all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
I'm Gentleman Knives, a sixteen year old geek and rpg enthusiest. I'm not good at this sort of introduction thing, so I'll just flounder about the boards for a bit and take my hazing with dignety  

Gentleman Knives

Lady de la Lune Noire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:18 am
Haha *snort*. So many new people! I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with every single one of you ^^ heart .

And you can call me Lady/Lune/Lady Lune etc.  
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff