View Results

kauzl

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:52 pm
Yeah Navi really pissed me off alot. Especially when I was right in front of the place I needed to go to and she would tell me I needed to go there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:19 am
as annoying as she can be sometimes i still don't hate her, i have no idea why.  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

owl_209

Dapper Duck

4,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:22 pm
Navi should die  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:55 pm
I LOVED Navi! I thought she was an amusing part of the game. I mean, sure, during certain things she annoyed the crap out of me, but I found that in Twilight Princess I miss her. She gave the game a sort of character to me, I guess. It was something I could be like... SERIOUSLY NAVI! AGAIN?!?!?! But I was really sad when she left.

Minda is cool, but she isn't.. as... I don't know.. special... as Navi (yes I realize the double connotation). Navi was the fairy Link thought he would never get!  

Frightful12334

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:04 am
Consider yourself special; you are one of few who feel this way. Or so it seems.

I mostly appreciated her for telling me how to defeat bosses and stuff. I never really thought she was annoying but it wasn't like I totally LOVED her. I loved Midna because she had an attitude and a deeper connection to the plotline.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:17 pm
She did, but I guess overall I don't think that TP was the same caliber of game as OOT. OOT had harder puzzles and was overall more difficult to complete-- not to mention I liked the storyline better... so I'm probably have a bias in that way.  

Frightful12334

Fredrick Baron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:08 am
i think navi needs to shut up somtimes, but navi helped me alot in my adventure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:26 pm
i kinda wish she hadn't left at the end or that after link saves the world in majoras mask and goes home he finds her again.  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nayumi-kuru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm
ah, no I almost always ignored her so I didn't get to hate her O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:58 pm
scream Stupid fairy navi she only yelled LISTEN it got stuck in my head after the first thirty minutes of playing.  

Kizetsu Enzeru

Valin the Evil Hedgehog

Perfect Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm
Slicing at Navi, and trying to blow her up with bombs, and shooting her doesn't work, i was so mad when i couldn't even touch her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm
OMG! Navi got on my last nerves! All she did was annoy the living crap outta me! I'm glad she hasn't returned!  

KittyChic1029

Invisible Cat

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Inadala
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:34 pm
I would've lked NAvi a whole lot better if she had more personality. Hell! Ceila and The King of Red Lions had more personality than her! I remember all of the other side kicks Link has had by some dialoge (god I have horrid spelling) or action that they did, but all I remember Navi for is HEY!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 am
the only thing i hate is that you have to put fairys in bottles and navy can't rivevi you  

gonzalin

Wealthy Gaian

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Eiprej

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:27 pm
not_colleen
HEY!

LISTEN!

*burned into my memory*

Haha, Oh my LORD! I had that like, permantly burned into my mind. I just started re-playing it and when I heard her say that... I facepalmed. sweatdrop  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff