Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pockyism||THE GUILD
Pocky Shrines and Rituals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many times have you preformed a ritual?
Never
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
1-4
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
4-6
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
7+
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 54

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:52 pm
Would it be defaming the Pocky to request that the members of my favorite band (Evanescence) autograph the very first box I recieved? I still have it.

EDIT: Nevermind, the box was apparently disposed of by my parents. crying I still wanna know if it'd be okay to request autographs on my Pocky box(es).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:03 pm
I would never make one just because my parents would find it somewhere and throw it away.
The gods of Pocky would no longer shine upon me D:  

Scarlet Waffle

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:28 pm
*revives thread with a swish-flick-"Wingardium Leviosa"-post*

Yeah. I've been hard at work on my shrine. It's coming along pretty well. I have to work on it in secret though, so my parents aren't like, "WTF, WHAT'S THIS? YOU'RE MENTAL. GET OUTTA MEH HOUSE." Because if they did that I'd be very sad. And they haven't found it yet. ninja
I've been trying to find an appropriate garment to wear during rituals, and I got one for my birthday. It is a t-shirt that has sticks of Pocky on it and it says "Addict". As in, Pocky addict. C'est moi, c'est moi, that fits me to a tee. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:05 pm
my parents are buddists, so they have a shrine for a buddha(its one of a kind). i took the buddah statue down and replaced it with all the pocky boxes i collected, and they yelled at me. IT WAS A PERFECT SHRINE TOO!!!  

AluminaX

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:26 pm
Illumi chan
my parents are buddists, so they have a shrine for a buddha(its one of a kind). i took the buddah statue down and replaced it with all the pocky boxes i collected, and they yelled at me. IT WAS A PERFECT SHRINE TOO!!!
Ouch, that sucks.
Work on mine is on a temporary hiatus, as I'm paranoid about my parents searching my room and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:21 pm
*raises Hand sheepishly* I-Is it okay to practice Pockyism, but still be a Christian? (Annnnd, cue you all shunning me.)  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:19 am
I've been wondering that too.
For the sake of my mum not locking me up....

Um, anywho... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:50 pm
first post of this thread in 2008! yayz!  

AluminaX

Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces