Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pockyism||THE GUILD
Pocky Shrines and Rituals Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many times have you preformed a ritual?
Never
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
1-4
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
4-6
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
7+
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 54

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The above is what my pocky shrine usually looks like. 3nodding

Feel free to post a picture of what your shrine, suggest ideas to help fellow Pockyists better their shrine, tell how you perform your rituals, and ask other members if you are not sure about something dealing with your shrine and ritual.

Personally, I always include a sea shell full of holy water* and a wheat cracker just incase the pocky spirit is hungry. My ritual consists of bowing to the shrine and glorifying the Almighty Pocky. 3nodding

* To make holy water, just take a small vile of water, put salt, sugar and a TINY crumb of the end of the pocky stick. Let it sit for about ten minutes.

DarkRybrin
If you would like the full list of Katchan's Truths, please click this link...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4108426
She would very much liked to be mentioned, since she has followed these rules since getting pocky....thank you so much for listening....and for the 8th truth...

8. Pocky is the ultimate good and should be honored as such. Proper procedures for pocky worship are...
-Build a shrine to the Sacred Pocky
-Build an alter for said Sacred Pocky
-Place Sacred Pocky atop alter
-Bow before the Sacred Pocky and pray that it may be crunchy and good
-Eat the Sacred Pocky slowly, savoring every holy bit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:50 pm
Hnm. I never thought about making a pocky shrine. gonk I'll make one on the weekend. whee  

Clepcake

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:59 pm
Pocky Fiend
Hnm. I never thought about making a pocky shrine. gonk I'll make one on the weekend. whee

whee

... But don't let anyone find out that you have one... When my parents saw it... They almost took me to the mental hospital... gonk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:34 pm
Whew ... interesting ... I would make a shrine, but I do not think my parents would approve of me using their incense and stuff ... ninja ...

PandaPooka

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:36 pm
SouporPanda
Whew ... interesting ... I would make a shrine, but I do not think my parents would approve of me using their incense and stuff ... ninja ...

You don't have to have candles or incense 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:39 pm
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda

Guess not ... but I like incense ... I do not believe there is a good shrine without incense either ... I dunno ... I'm Buddhist [don't ask me much about my religion, because I'm pretty ignorant about it ...] and I don't think making a shrine would be loyal ... would it?

PandaPooka

Clepcake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:55 pm
Koukon_Tenshi
Pocky Fiend

whee

... But don't let anyone find out that you have one... When my parents saw it... They almost took me to the mental hospital... gonk

xD Eheh. I won't.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:27 pm
SouporPanda
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda

Guess not ... but I like incense ... I do not believe there is a good shrine without incense either ... I dunno ... I'm Buddhist [don't ask me much about my religion, because I'm pretty ignorant about it ...] and I don't think making a shrine would be loyal ... would it?

Not if you are just playing around... 3nodding Some people take this seriously, and some take it as a joke.

Incense to me is a trip streight to migrane land. gonk  

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PandaPooka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:30 pm
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda

Not if you are just playing around... 3nodding Some people take this seriously, and some take it as a joke.

Oh-keh ... xp . Thanks ... I love incense ... domokun .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:34 pm
SouporPanda
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda

The only type of incense I can stand is grape-smelling, but it cant be too potent... x.x' I wish I could tolerate it though, so I can go over to my friends house more often gonk  

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PandaPooka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:38 pm
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda
Koukon_Tenshi
SouporPanda

The only type of incense I can stand is grape-smelling, but it cant be too potent... x.x' I wish I could tolerate it though, so I can go over to my friends house more often gonk
Aww ... I like the Asian scents ... I have no clue what it is ... but it smells good ... not yummy-good, but like ... I dunno how to explain it. o_0 I just like it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:40 pm
stare I like Pocky...I don't worship it... stare  

-HomunculiEnvy-

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:57 pm
Bubbyboo
stare I like Pocky...I don't worship it... stare

Pockyism is the faith and worship of pocky... And this guild is about that...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:32 pm
My pocky worship would have to be credited to Katchan.

-Build an altar for said Sacred Pocky
-Place Sacred Pocky atop altar

It really does taste good this way... xd o.o heart  

H E L L S I N G

Seishin-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:15 pm
Hitokiri Battousai Himura
My pocky worship would have to be credited to Katchan.

-Build an altar for said Sacred Pocky
-Place Sacred Pocky atop altar

It really does taste good this way... xd o.o heart

That's almost exactly what I do. I also light an insence stick somewhere in there and bring in some tea, but otherwise I do the same thing  
Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff