Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Supernatural:A Mafia Game ~ Hunters Win ~ Apocalypse Averted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luzhikari

Bright Star

13,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:24 pm
Kyllorac
luzhikari
Kyllorac
luzhikari
Shilshadu
luzhikari
it must be the battle one, I posted it

oh yeah, that one XD

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰
did anyone manage to solve that thing gonk

Part of it was Morse, but no one's cracked the rest as far as I saw.
also, can ypu tell me what item is your hair pleaseeee emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Madame's Stupendous Wigs + Galactic Cadet
holyshits! i didnt see the cadet at all!  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:34 pm
luzhikari
Kyllorac
luzhikari
Kyllorac
luzhikari
did anyone manage to solve that thing gonk

Part of it was Morse, but no one's cracked the rest as far as I saw.
also, can ypu tell me what item is your hair pleaseeee emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

Madame's Stupendous Wigs + Galactic Cadet
holyshits! i didnt see the cadet at all!

I know! It blends in so well. I was so happy when I discovered that. 3nodding  

Kyllorac

Shameless Shapeshifter

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:12 am

Where oh where~
Has our wonderful hosts gone~?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:17 am
Spiders With Tits

Where oh where~
Has our wonderful hosts gone~?
shes playing league of legends instead of writing lel  

Jackalust
Crew

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Aliice in Wonderland

Greedy Lover

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:18 am
lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:19 am
JESSE IS A LIAR

ok he wasn't lying

I HAS AN ADDICTION

pls halp.

(but dont cause i love league)

ok bai i go finish writing now

ITS SO HARD THO crying  

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Spiders With Tits

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:22 am
Skanknote
JESSE IS A LIAR

ok he wasn't lying

I HAS AN ADDICTION

pls halp.

ITS SO HARD THO crying

DO IT YOU NERD, IT'S 2:30 AND I NEED SLEEP AND TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING OT HAPPEN

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:24 am
/checks phone to see if death scenes were posted.
Really Jan? XD  

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:26 am
WRITERS BLOCK IS CURED ONLY BY LEAGUE

but i still have writers block sweatdrop

TELL PJ TO STOP INVITING ME TO GAMES crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:38 am
Round 3 Death Scene

Chuck Shurley woke up suddenly and jumped out of bed. He had just had another vision and quickly took up his laptop to write…

“This vessel will do quite nicely.” Michael said admiring his new face in the rear view mirror.

“Careful brother we don’t want to burn these out as quick as the last meatsuits.” Lucifer opened the car door and sat upon the hood of the car. Michael stepped out of the car and stared off into the distance. They were at a quiet lake where a young couple sat on blankets by the beach.
“Don’t worry, I think these vessels will last us a lot longer than the others.” Michael pointed at the couple sitting out by the beach. “Who will you take?”

“Let me play with both for a while.” Lucifer smirked.

Lucifer made his way toward the couple. The girl was giggling as the boy told her a joke. Lucifer sat himself right in between them and began laughing hysterically. The young couple looked at each other then back at the crazy man who interrupted their date. Lucifer wrapped his arm around the girl and pulled her close to him. The boy reacted by grabbing Lucifer’s other arm and attempted to pull him off the girl.

“Hey! Get your hands off of her!” The boy was easily pushed backwards falling flat on his back. When he rushed back towards Lucifer it was like an invisible wall was holding him back. Lucifer grinned and looked back down at the girl struggling in his arms. “Why be with this kid, when you can have the devil himself?” The girl’s eyes went wide and she pushed harder against him.

“Please let me go.” She begged. Lucifer ran his hand down the girl’s neck. The girl shuttered.

“Leave her alone or I’ll kill you.” The boy yelled. Lucifer’s head whipped around to meet the boy’s eyes. He let the girl fall to the ground. She wasted no time and jumped up to run away as fast as she could. Lucifer slammed Noir VII down to the ground. His skin began to boil and blister. Noir VII screamed at the top of his lungs as his flesh began to sizzle away. It looked like his skin was melting right off his bones.

The girl ran away from Noir VII and Lucifer. She didn’t want to leave him behind but neither of them would have any chance if she stayed. She ran towards Noir VII ’s car to find her cell phone to call for help. As she reached the car she slammed into a man that appeared out of nowhere.

“Where do you think you’re e going Artistic Wizard?” Michael smirked down at the girl. Her eyes went wide as she took a step backwards and turned to run the other direction but Michael appeared instant at her other side when tried to sidestep him he trusted her backward and she went flying backwards into the windshield of the car. She moaned as she tried to lift herself off the broken glass. But Michael was on top of her crushing her down with the heel of his foot at her neck. “Where are they?” He demanded.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She said defiantly. Michael pushed his foot harder into her neck. Artistic Wizard struggled to breathe and she clawed at his foot to move it away. When she began to turn blue Michael pulled away his foot from her neck.
“Now, I will only ask you one more time. Where are the Winchesters?” Michael demanded.

“Their bodies are angel protected. They won’t let you in willingly, you know that? There’s no way they would ever let you take them as a vessel. Why even bother trying? “Artistic Wizard spit out blood and managed to lift herself up from the shattered windshield and slightly away from Michael. She looked sideways looking for a chance to escape.
“Oh they will be more than willing when the time comes. They will have no choice. You see we know their weakness and they can’t escape us forever. “ Michael grabbed Artistic Wizard by the neck and lifted her up to the roof of the car and pinned her down. “I’m not going to ask you again. Tell me where they are and I will spare your life today.”

“Go to hell.” Artistic Wizard spat.

“I’ll meet you there.” Michael let out the full extent of his power with a blinding light Artistic Wizard’s eyes rolled to the back of her head just before they burned away by seeing Michael’s true form. Two black holes were left where her eyes once were. She was dead.

Chuck sighed. “She should have just told him where they were. The apocalypse is inevitable. It’s just a matter of time.” With the last bit of his vision written down Chuck closed his laptop and went back to bed hoping another vision wouldn’t come so he could finally get some sleep.

Looks like Dreaming Over went to jail. Artistic Wizard Is killed by Michael. And Lucifer got his hands on Noir VII .

Next round will be only 24 hours. Votes will be due on 05/12 at 11:59pm EST Good Luck everyone~  

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

yohabroha

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:19 am
Well, still a few more people killed off... That aren't the killers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:25 am
artistic wizard noooooooooooo crying  

Jackalust
Crew

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Dreaming Over

Sparkly Shopper

9,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:11 am
I would like to point out that bandwagoning is bad for kids.
Don't do it
AND WOW RUDEEEE WHO STARTED THE BANDWAGON
I would have said why me but why me = fry me in em logic  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:15 am
Skanknote
JESSE IS A LIAR

ok he wasn't lying

I HAS AN ADDICTION

pls halp.

ITS SO HARD THO crying

You should add me on legue.

Me and my lvl 15 noob self  

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

drakokatze

Magical Librarian

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:40 am
Kyllorac
drakokatze
dangit, well, i gtg sleep >_< night ppls

Good night!
ty ^^  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games