Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:08 pm
User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Getsurei, Kamiki, and Sabin Duvert for Hilaire

Display Rights
- All three owners have full display/sig/teepee rights and OOC RP ability

Roleplaying Rights
- Getsurei has full IC roleplaying rights

Breeding
- Each owner get one "full control" breeding with Hilaire. They do not need permission of the other owners to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Hilaire is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owners' breeding limitations.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by all owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-none of the owners can transfer ownership of Hilaire to anyone without permission from the other owners, but may give up rights TO the other owners.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owners can then choose a new co-owner.
- All owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Display Rights

Roleplaying Rights

Breeding
- Each owner get one "full control" breeding with Hilaire. They do not need permission of the other owners to enter breeding events, and they have choice of breeding partner (unless Hilaire is lifemated, see below). The breeding will not count towards the other owners' breeding limitations.

-none of the owners can transfer ownership of Hilaire to anyone without permission from the other owners, but may give up rights TO the other owners.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owners can then choose a new co-owner.
- All owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)
Sounds good to me^^  

Getsurei

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 am
Getsurei
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Display Rights

Roleplaying Rights

Breeding

Sounds good to me^^

I agree <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image

Co-owning between raep-chwan and ithiltari <3

RP
~ Ithiltari has full IC rights, and shared OOC rights between her and I(raep-chwan)
Breeding & Decisions
~ Will be decided mutually
Baskets
~ will be decided as we get there <3 Likely one to each and then co owned for breedings 1/2/3 respectively~
Signature
~ Both of us have sig and display rights <33

its me debz

Wicked Shadow

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:49 pm
raep-chwan
User Image

Co-owning between raep-chwan and ithiltari <3

RP
~ Ithiltari has full IC rights, and shared OOC rights between her and I(raep-chwan)
Breeding & Decisions
~ Will be decided mutually
Baskets
~ will be decided as we get there <3 Likely one to each and then co owned for breedings 1/2/3 respectively~
Signature
~ Both of us have sig and display rights <33

Remarkably quick. XD <3 I agree~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 pm
Yeesh. You leave for a coiple of months and they change everything.

Okay:

I hereby abdicate all rights to the Soquili, Eydis, (breeding, roleplay, et cetera), and bestow all aforementioned rights to Silent Spy.

N'kay? N'kay. heart  

Bird Draggon

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:12 pm
Bird Draggon
Yeesh. You leave for a coiple of months and they change everything.

Okay:

I hereby abdicate all rights to the Soquili, Eydis, (breeding, roleplay, et cetera), and bestow all aforementioned rights to Silent Spy.

N'kay? N'kay. heart

I agree!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:25 am
heart  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:24 pm
Change of Co-ownership status of Emma Frost

I, Mintaka, hereby give up all rights and ownership of the Soquili Emma Frost to Ithiltari to do with as she pleases. I have no further say in anything to do with the Soquili, or sig rights. (Please don't take her out of my teepee until Ithiltari gets hers up though!) All rights I ahd are forfeit and now belong solely to Ithiltari, as she is now sole owner.

((Ithiltari will also have to get her recerted to reflect this. <3 ))

Edit: massive typo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:27 pm
Mintaka
Change of Co-ownership status of Emma Frost

I, Mintaka, hereby give up all rights and ownership of the Soquili Emma Frost to Ithiltari to do with as she pleases. I have no further say in anything to do with the Soquili, or sig rights. (Please don't take her out of my teepee until Ithiltari gets hers up though!) All rights I ahd are forfeit and now belong solely to Ithiltari, as she is now sole owner.

((Ithiltari will also have to get her recerted to reflect this. <3 ))

Edit: massive typo.

I agree! Thank you Min! <333  

Ithiltari

Learned Bibliophile

17,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Molten Tigrex

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:43 am
User Image
Co-ownership between Antigra and Taejira

* Both of us get signature rights
* Equal RP rights IC and OOC (though Tae will be doing more RP with him, lol)
* In the event of two-basket breedings, Antigra gets rights to the first breeding basket, Tae to the second, and wow if there's even a third I guess we could like... ro-sham-bo on it.
* If there is a third basket, the other co-owner gets it.
* Lifemating will be decided between the two of us.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:44 am
Antigra
User Image
Co-ownership between Antigra and Taejira

* Both of us get signature rights
* Equal RP rights IC and OOC (though Tae will be doing more RP with him, lol)
* In the event of two-basket breedings, Antigra gets rights to the first breeding basket, Tae to the second, and wow if there's even a third I guess we could like... ro-sham-bo on it.
* If there is a third basket, the other co-owner gets it.
* Lifemating will be decided between the two of us.

Agreeeed :3

Taejira

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:06 am
For this basket;
User Image
( will be updated with name once foal is born, gender is known and name is chosen, just wanted to post this now )

Sayuri_Nitta has roleplay rights, she chooses his/her breeding partners and/or lifemate.
Sayuri_Nitta gets to display him/her in her signature
Kamiki can display him/her in her signature

1st Breeding: Sayuri_Nitta gets a basket, in the event of a 3rd basket Sayuri and the owner/s of the mate would choose an owner for it ( no rights for Kamiki in 1st breeding)

2nd Breeding: Kamiki would get a basket, and choice of breeding partner provided he/she is not already mated/lifemated, or in a plot that would potentially lead to such. If there were a 3rd, she would be able to make decision in conjunction w/mates owner as to who gets it (no rights for Sayuri_Nitta in second breeding)

3rd Breeding: As 1st breeding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:14 am
Sayuri_Nitta
For this basket;
User Image
( will be updated with name once foal is born, gender is known and name is chosen, just wanted to post this now )

Sayuri_Nitta has roleplay rights, she chooses his/her breeding partners and/or lifemate.
Sayuri_Nitta gets to display him/her in her signature
Kamiki can display him/her in her signature

1st Breeding: Sayuri_Nitta gets a basket, in the event of a 3rd basket Sayuri and the owner/s of the mate would choose an owner for it ( no rights for Kamiki in 1st breeding)

2nd Breeding: Kamiki would get a basket, and choice of breeding partner provided he/she is not already mated/lifemated, or in a plot that would potentially lead to such. If there were a 3rd, she would be able to make decision in conjunction w/mates owner as to who gets it (no rights for Sayuri_Nitta in second breeding)

3rd Breeding: As 1st breeding.

I agree <3  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 pm
CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT

Soquili: Euria linku
Owners: Enikil + EchoLimaFoxtrot

Enikil's Rights:
+ RP (OOC and IC)
+ Choosing a Lifemate (still needs ELF to post permission)
+ First and Third Breeding (still needs ELF to post permission)
+ Giving Euria a Familiar
+ Sig Display Rights

EchoLimaFoxtrot's Rights:
+ Sig Display Rights
+ Second Breeding (in accordance with Enikil's RPing and needs permission posted)
+ Swooning over Euria whenever she feels like it

Exceptions:
+ If for whatever reason Enikil or ELF disappear from gaia for more than 4 months, then breedings can be swamped and permission to breed is not needed. However, this means absolutely no gaia appearance and all attempts to contact go unanswered.
+ Neither ELF or Enikil can give away their rights to someone else. If either wishes to give up their rights, it simply goes to the other. They are non-transferable.
+ If there is a change/amendment to this agreement, it will be posted here and agreed upon in full.
+ And if Enikil does not love Euria enough, then ELF has the right to ping sticky gummy bears at said Enikil!

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games