Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Ipanema Beach (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:40 am
User Image

Road: Ring Road
Allias: Composer of Creation
Shadow: Mother of dark young, Shub-Niggurath

Mercelinda "Mercy" Cross

R.E.A.D.... Acc: [50] || Str: [60] || Sta: [40] || JMP: [20] || AT: [40] || ATW: [0%]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝Make a merciful cross joke and I will tase you....❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Mercy sighed realizing she answered with a wrong thing which caused a bit of a misunderstanding. "I should have been clearer." She mumbled before looking at him, "your fine to hate the situation... however what irks me is the words your saying. It almost sounds like your pitying me. Even it's not meant that way." She said looking at him, "Saying sorry is nice, and the situation isn't ideal but I'm strong and I have never once blamed you. So I king shouldn't be apologizing for something like this situation. Especially when I don't hold you responsible for it." She moving his hand to where she felt a kick and placed both her hands on his. "I'm not strong like maya who can shoot a vacuum blade, or chitoge he can punch rocks to rubble. But that doesn't mean I'm weak and that I like feeling like a burden." She said looking almost like she was trying to see into Zj. "I don't want being pregnant to make you change the way you think of me, and most of all I don't want being pregnant to make you think you have to choose me... THAT would make my skin crawl." She said moving her hand as the babies calmed down a bit and looking at Zj. "I'm your mercy. Not the girl you knocked up. I'm the girl who should have given you her heart from the get go, instead of thinking that she'd be better as a supporting character." She said regreting it took so long to confess, and that her goal was to learn to tune fast instead of just staying as she took a breath out ready to play. This time she was playing as panda. "That's enough heavy talk. Oh right. I should also have something if I win. hmm how about if I win you have to take me to a concert with good music."

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Time to see what theme song your ATs and ride will sing for me.❞
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

User Image

Mercy's Swimsuit: With Dress // Without dress// $: 50.00

{OOC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm not pitying you at all. It think it just my hatred of the situation. You being pregnant isn't the problem I be more and happy with that outcome. I just hate it was your sister that caused it and not just a natural thing. Like if the condom busted then fine it is what it is. I can live with it still. I always knew it was possible. I am normally careful in these situations. Even with a condom I would of pulled out. However, in this past situation that wasn't really on my mind. If anything..nevermind that was just a bad way to say things" he wasn't knowing what he was saying. Feeling a ping, he would look at the phone for a second and would see Maya was singing? Adele? But? why? That was...weird.. But, he couldn't think too much on it as he would put it on the gaming console and would look at Mercy. The video game pretty much was forgotten. Also, the whole situation turned into what he thought it wasn't going to be. That was the best part about it all! Either way, he would shake his head. "Honestly, you know well as I do no matter the situation. I not going to give a s**t and just do what I wanna do. I don't feel you as a burden. If anything an asset. You know how I am. If I was going to conform like that I wouldn't of ******** Maya and Chitoge." Ouch yes, but he was going to be honest. Especially if there was a hint of doubt that she believed he was being different do to the situation. Now, what about everything else? Worry about that later. For now, it was video game time. He would choose Hwarrong. Or however you spell his name. "A concert with good music? That's fine. Though. Don't sell yourself short. You are Mercy. I can't call you Persephone cause you always been here. Not really needing to be kidnapped. But you are my child hood friend, mother of my kids, and my tuner. My life line. No need to sell your importance short you know. " he explained. As match began, he was going straight for a 3 hit combo.

]

Air Trek Wear: 8%
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [100] [130]
→ Strength: [150] [175]
→ Stamina: [100] [125]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Str [210] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Mil nuzzled Kochi a bit "We love to you too isnt that right Otre?" she asked looking off to the side. Her eyes seemed to cross for a moment "Yep." before going back to normal. Mil took hold of Kochi's hand "Hopefully we can avoid the brutal murder part love? I'm not exactly keen on the "Till death" part of the whole affair." she stated clear and without hesitation as she moved with her love across the sands though half of it was a bit frazzled. Mil had done quite a bit of damage to the beach for sure. She moved over to one of the beach stalls to get some cold beer for the both of them.

She walked side by side with Kochi still feeling incredibly happy about her engagement, the happiest she's felt in awhile. It may have only been a year, but the year they spent together was great. Kochi might not have been everything she knew Flora wanted for an Ainsworth, but she was the perfect woman to her, well, apart from her being under the thumb of her horrid tosser of a boss but sooner or later they would figure this out.

Mil looked at her "Want to go get a bite to eat back at the hotel?" she smirked "Then we can head back to our hotel room." she teased as she opened her beer. Not very festive but the party could wait for now. Besides, it was always nice to drink after battle wasn't it?

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Parsia
Record: 8W - 3L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Move List:

Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:

Neryem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:32 am
~Husni~

Husni shrugged. It's a possibility indeed. he wasn't sure to be honest, If anything, the iguana kind of did its own thing. There wasn't a rhyme or reason to it. It's like a human being in the body of a Iguana who had adhd when not working. He was unaware of the mischief that that thing did at times. He was somewhat sad he didn't have major work to do all the time, but at least he had more helping hands. Watching as she blushed, he would look at her with a puzzled look on his face. Her face was that red over a compliment? That's disturbing. How she stay out the house in that case? "You are on vacation. Might as well enjoy it.. You need to stop worrying about whether you are a bother or not. I never seen someone so nervous. You not stepping on my toys or anything." he explained before looking through his brochure for this trip. "Hmmm. a twin bedroom hotel. I wonder who my roommate is" he questioned out loud. The answer may be right next to him. He didn't know. Putting it up since it had voucher for his room, he would tap his fingers on the bar, seeming to not truly be there. "Looks are nice and all, but they aren't everything that matters Toni. It's about the connection of the soul. We are about the spirits, not the vessels of dirt, flesh and bones that we call bodies." he explained, "Ehhh I guess it doesn't mean anything. I don't know. I don't date, so I can't really answer that question ." he would turn to look at the ocean before hearing the compliment. He didn't agree. "Honestly, this is too much already. For me. I don't know why my shirt doesn't fit. I hate really showing my body off. Which is all a beach is it seems. I honestly wouldn't even know what or why you would even want me in that role or you want that role. Seems overrated. You could do better as well. Just look around the beach" he admitted.

The First step to true harmony is through ranquility
t
OOC: short but u know

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 253
Stamina Used:

Legion Of Oreos

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

۞ MOOD ▬ ❝ uncomfortable, doubtful ۞ LOCATION ▬ ❝ Kareoke ۞ COMPANY ▬ ❝ Husni, crazy lizard

Husni was as cold and stoic of emotion as ice.
                                          The bluntness of his word gave a chill and her blush had vanished from her cheeks from the harsh cold of his actions,
                                          she should have gotten used to this by now, but he still managed to cause her self doubt and discomfort in her own needs for acknowledgement. Taken aback from his puzzled stare and talk she stood there deadpan for a moment before answering " a vacation is only enjoyable by the company in which you share it with" with a matter of a fact nod " well yeah i'm not used to showing off so much skin.. this is the last thing id wear but your mum packed my case ..so blame her okay" she near ranted with a frantic attempt of recovering the conversation she was highly uncomfortable but looked at him blowing her fringe from her eyes with a huff.
                                          " well i've never been anywhere with a guy before..so of course i am nervous, that and i don't like upsetting people especially knowing i work with them" Toni took a look at her own brochure and looked at him " looks like we been set up with sharing" Her crimson eyes would look to him " yeah i know looks aren't everything.. i'm not interested in that, what i'd like, that is if that ever happened, is someone i know who will protect me and love me in a way that i feel safe to trust them with all that i am..and yes souls mean a lot to me" she paused to look around the beach.
                                          " It means something i guess though i'm too young to fully understand, i've never had a date so i am clueless too..and to be honest i don't really know what i want but a bit of care and affection couldn't hurt, it's not overrated to feel wanted, and i doubt i'd be able to do better as well most guys are shallow..or blind"

Out Of Cheesecake Crappy post is crappy

User Image
                                          █⋮ Cotton ,Toni
                                          █⋮ Ring:: C Rank
                                          █⋮ R.E.A.D - 170 (0)
                                          █⋮ → Acceleration: [50]
                                          █⋮ → Strength: [40]
                                          █⋮ → Stamina: [50]
                                          █⋮ → Jump: [30]
                                          █⋮
                                          █⋮ WEAR - 0%
                                          █⋮ WORD COUNT -
                                          █⋮ TRICKS IN USE - N/A

Noble Negative J3T
Crappy short sorry X.X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image

Road: Ring Road
Allias: Composer of Creation
Shadow: Mother of dark young, Shub-Niggurath

Mercelinda "Mercy" Cross

R.E.A.D.... Acc: [50] || Str: [60] || Sta: [40] || JMP: [20] || AT: [40] || ATW: [0%]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝Make a merciful cross joke and I will tase you....❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Mercy listened before sighing, "It's okay to hate that, my sisters a b***h. Jumps the gun before she sees the horizon. Honestly I'll never forgive her for this... can't think of a good way to get her back yet. Maybe next time I visit change out her birth control for tic tacs."
She murmured darkly before continuing as she played. "I just don't like when it's directed at me like "you don't deserve this." Or "look at that poor girl crap." I get enough of that... and hormones don't make that feeling go away. So if you ever look at me like that just warning you I will slap you. Like so..." She said blocking a part of his combo and aiming an over head swipe attack that really looked like panda slapping downwards as one of panda's heavy damage attacks. She said fighting back as she laughed a bit going on the offensive with panda's grab move. "It's be boring if you ever conformed. Like I said I don't want you to change... and I don't want to go back to my bubble of only studying. I want to see the world give you lemons, only for you to make apple juice and watch in awe as the world wonders how the hell you managed that with lemons. I want a front row seat to stuff like that as it adds color to the story." She said in glee which made her play style better however it wouldn't be enough as she missed a few dodges and blocks however when he said the last thing her concentration when out the window as the K.O. came and panda lost. "That almost sounded romantic... who the hell are you and what did you do to my Zj?" Mercy said laughing as if all her fears and weight on her shoulders was gone. Mercy would then turn towards the game looking at the screen. "Well I lost guess I'm your chef for the week. Should I wear an apron and act like a house wife when I cook?" She teased hoping to see a reaction if the image came to his head, as she wiped the tears of joy away. "anyway thank you for this."

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Time to see what theme song your ATs and ride will sing for me.❞
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

User Image

Mercy's Swimsuit: With Dress // Without dress// $: 50.00

{OOC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"Can we just go with the option of not assaulting me. It's not a good thing to do. What would the kids say seeing their dad getting beaten up by mother? Can't tell them keep their hands to themselves then" he joked with a little laugh. It was funny but a little teasing. "But ehhh. I can't help but feel that way. I feel that you can do better. It's my opinion. However, I just just can take the L on that one. I don't get what your sister was trying to accomplish with any of this. Nor how she got so close into my house. Maybe, it just was laying around. " he would comment some more. She wanted him to not change. That was what she was saying, but he was sure that's not the true case. Or she was just a masochist? Maybe she didn't have feelings or him that deep anymore? It was a very confusing statement to try to fully analyze. He can't place his finger on it. It could be a mixture of all 3. :"Hehehe. I don't think that'as how it works. Only person that can do that is someone who is magical. Or someone sweet as sugar.. Then again, you can pull that off. You already tend to pull off things that are impossible anyways" he would take that statement he made an analyze it just for the simple fact that she was the one who laid back and did nothing to super press herself on ZJ but yet she was a strong dog in this fight. That and Hades didn't completely hate her. Which is something indeed a fascination. Or was that truly Hades we talking about or a darker entity all together. He would suck his teeth at the shots that she was throwing. Oh yeah...that wasn't explained. Maybe, just maybe she knows truly the differences. She already noticed it but could she get a full warp around it all. "Your ZJ can be romantic when he wants to be little nerd. .oh umm.. as a house wife with an apron..." his cheeks would flush a little not by the fact of the offer but the aspects of if it was a true trick situation in which she actualy be naked with nothing but an apron. "You trying to trick me And It's working more. What comes with it? Accidental bending over?" he questioned.. He somehow won. Or maybe she just truly wanted to cook for him anyways. Who knew, but having to not cook would be lovely. "NO problem. This was needed" he would add before hearing another noise. What was the song coming off? Nothing cause it was on vibrate. Looking. It was Maya? It seemed she was...drunk off her a**. With a sigh he shook his head . It was typical. He couldn't help but laugh. While replying, he left the ball in Mercy's court. "Anything else you wanna do next?"

Text to Maya: Just try not to get in too much trouble will you. I will be back soon. I staying with you tonight. I don't think Chitoge going to be too happy with me in a few hours.

]

Air Trek Wear: 8%
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [100] [130]
→ Strength: [150] [175]
→ Stamina: [100] [125]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)
konaustin

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:01 pm
User ImageKarina Ellysion

An eyebrow raised as he spoke showing some sign of interest. "A free trip? Those are hard to come by especially to places like Brasil. How'd it happen?" Karina questioned curious to know what he had to do or had won to get here. Since her family was to put humbly "well off" she didn't participate in free gags often. Part of her felt she was ripping people off who's only opportunity was luck or chance.

"But yeah, parents can be nosey like that. Just means they care. Or us out of their hairs." She added speaking somewhat out of personal experience. During her more depressed years her parents, especially her father, were always on her case about her going out or doing this or that because it'll be good. The last bit, about being otu of their hairs, was meant to be more of a joke. "I recall my parents throwing me into quite a few unwanted situations, I never admitted if they were right about it though."

Now that the question had turned to her she paused wondering how to word it. "To be honest, there is no reason. Came because I could. Not that I can catch all that much sunlight without bursting into red pepper. Maybe not the best of choices in such a case but I enjoy water and Brasil was a place I had never been before. Never hurts to expand ones cultural knowledge. Never know what places are going to inspire you."

With: Hunsi
Noble Negative J3T
sorry for wait Dx

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:57 pm
~Husni~

Husni attention would be back to Karina as it seemed Toni just disappeared out of thin air do to some magical divine intervention by the pig who wanted to cyber her? Boi, aint that ironic indeed. Anyways, enough with the pettiness. Back to the real roleplaying because waiting 3 days on a birthday week will kill you but Teddy been waiting for a while for Draga. And Draga still is in good standing cause Teddy understands life. Ooops. Petibol still being served.

Watching, he would shake his head. "I don't know how it happens. It just kind of mysterious in a way. Someone either being gentle that has some demons that they want to make up for with good deeds to clear their karma. Or some weird magical entity. I don't know which one to be ." he wasn't really sure how to go about it. It was honestly weird, which was another reason he didn't want to go. Looking at Karina sweetly just out of pure innocence, he laughed. "My parents try and spoil me but I not really about it. I been in way too many situations where I could have anything I like but all I ask for is ore parts. I like building everything I get. no receiving. Parents are good guides. But some things they will never know or understand about us ? Don't you think? I guess its good just to go. Can cross it off your list.. I do hope you don't turn into a lobster though. That sounds painful."

t

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 253
Stamina Used:

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK o c h ixx

Accel.: 40    Strength: 100    Stamina: 20
  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jump: 10    Air Time: 55

Pressing a bit into Mil, Kochi gave her fiancee's hand squeeze as they became intertwined. "That makes the two of us then. I couldn't bring myself to hurt that pretty face of yours...bird" She said, attempting to copy Mil's nickname for her while she allowed Mil to guide them wherever. Kochi was much to busy basking in the afterglow of her proposal to register exactly where they were heading. A few points of impact where Mil's fight with Zane had left some damage at, but nothing too major. It wasn't like they were going to be staying for whoever to start asking questions or anything. They both had a beer and the smaller female had to stand on her tiptoes to reach Mil's shoulder, walking like one of those bimbos with high heels on. Next came Kochi's second favorite subject, next to fashion, food! "You know I do. I'll try not to devour the buffet this time." She said and flashed a smile at Mil, managing to not seem grumpy for a change. Could it be the beginning of an all new side of Kochi? Probably not but she was going to be with Mil until one of them left, and that was the most important thing. "Oho~ Are you excited to head back after a long fight? Maybe relieve some tension?" Kochi joked and took a long swig of her beer. "Thanks for the travel over here, love. I've always wanted to see what's outside of New York. Maybe we can go somewhere in Asia next. I hear Japan has some pretty good storm riders."

.xREAD: 170 xxxx Rank: C xxxx Team: N/A xxxx Profile Here

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 pm

Str [210] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Mil gave a jovial whistle at Kochi's attempt to use the slang she had been hearing from Mil for some time. It was strange to hear it from a Japanese woman all things considered but it was so cute. Mil laughed "I love your appetite. I've never had a reason to cook so much food for one person it really is nice." The Brit liked to cook for people and often insisted on it when they were at home. Not only was it healthier in her eyes, it was also simply joy. She took another gulp of her beer, a content sigh leaving her lips.

Mil shook her head "I need some vacation love. Having you here with me with me is an obvious bonus, I know it was probably hard to get away from the boss." she kissed her cheek taking a drink of her beer as well "That seems like a place to go as well. Anywhere I am with you works." she tickled her chin though she also took Kochi off her tiptoes and to her flat feet. She was fine with Kochi's size, but she wasn't trying to hurt the girl.

She chuckled "But at the very least it seems like a nice place to get into some trouble don't you agree? We could get into some here."

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Parsia
Record: 8W - 3L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Move List:

Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:

Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:40 pm
User ImageKarina Ellysion

"Depends on what you mean by spoiled" Karina interjected. "Some forms of 'spoiling'" The red head continued using air quotations. "Is actually healthy, such as being spoiled with affection as long as one isn't being suffocated. But being showered with material items that serve no purpose aside for fleeting entertainment for a few moments is the worst type of spoiling."

"Then again some children are good at refusing superficial spoiling which I guess is your case? But what do you meant by asking for more parts? You aren't some robot are you? If so then yes, of course they would never fully understand you." The girl continued ending with jest.

"Worse than turning into a lobster, is when I match my own hair tone. Though I guess if forests were red I'd have natural camouflage."

This conversation was proving to be more positive than her last outings. Then again when one like Karina has to deal with someone like ZJ its a bit impossible to keep her blood from boiling. This was also possible the first real social interaction she has had in a good while.

With: Hunsi
Noble Negative J3T
sorry for wait Dx

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:16 pm
~Husni~

"Well, in that case. I guess I am a spoiled brat in both sense. I got things I wanted. I got major time and affection during my years but honestly I always felt it was a little overbearing. It wasn't suffocating. I appreciate it all. It just, things were...things are...ehh um.. I don't know" he lost his words. He just kind of collapsed with his thought process and it all came crashing down. But he recovered. He would look at Karina, and play with the juice that was in his cup. "I'm not a human but I don't really feel like I am human at times. Women, feelings, conversation....hehe.. I... my mother wants grand kids and I just like. I can't...really provide that because I can't even.. find interest in a woman. It just...doesn't click" Husni admitted, looking at Karina before laughing a little. "You don't need to be a lobster. Then the fisherman might try catch you and sell you"

t

Ring Road Stats

R.E.A.D → 253
Stamina Used:

Aquos Dragoa

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash