Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:32 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Piper Blacke

Current faction and year: Y2 Reaper

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: xxx

Is this my first event/tih meta? nah

Brief description of character:
  • Appears as she does normally, though she's leaner, her cloud of hair is shorter and black, and her tattoos are missing
  • Goes with as little armor as she can get away with/more inclined to robes/cloth, brand from a previous crime on her face (usually tries to keep it hidden with something),
  • Self-assured, opportunistic, more bark than bite, childish, energetic, secretly wishes for a higher purpose but plays it off as 2cool4school

Piper didn't really want to be a knight, but there weren't many options left for a street rat after her string of small-time thievery came to an abrupt end. Her caretaker intervened on her behalf and sent her off before she could think to run away, and while she protests her indentured service to the king, the training has sort of grown on her. Plus, getting a weapon to beat the tar out of things with is a nice bonus.

Knight's weapon of choice: Quarterstaff

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet or white, but can adapt if need to be elsewhere!

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:05 am
Name of character I am bringing: Damien

Current faction and year: Yr 3 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Dorm journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? *wheezes and laughs* no

Brief description of character: Damien is a eager soul who tries to uphold the chivalrous aspect of knighthood. It was something that his family whom excelled in the art of the Blacksmith, liked to encourage. They didn't want him to become war hungry and focus on the way of the blade, put what it meant to hold that blade up in defense of others. Damien had reached into his early twenties, in the care of being a squire in the pursuit of knighthood, having to leave the quaint town where he grew up, the great apple tree that was planted on his name day that grew and flourished in the sun and bore fruit, he too wanted to grow like that sapling of yore. He was glad that through his family, they were able to instill in him proper weapon care, back when he grew tired of the standard blade and instead had it secured to a sturdy spruce branch and learned how to use that instead. Now he carried a modest version of that weapon on his shoulder, a familiar weight to carry. His smile is bright and easygoing when around others, not so much when hes by himself.

*just cuz I can't stop writing*
In the past, a blacksmith and his wife invested in their son Damien's tutelage as a page with an aristocrat who found worth in him as a tot, gaining an education and became a vassal to a knight, the boy who ran the errands and kept the gear in excellent shape, a boon that came from the child of a blacksmith's family and the skills that he learned from very young. It was hard, but simple work and he was ok with it, even when Damien's life as a page was done and he returned back to his village, a lanky teen in a tunic and leggings above his station where he continued to learn his family's craft. His family was well rewarded when the knight returned a year later and asked them to keep the boy in his care as a squire, offering them land and a sum of gold in turn, to which they agreed, it gave them a chance to build a better home and to continue their craftsmanship in a better place, even to take up an apprentice, whom was growing in his mothers belly that she cradled in care. The goodbye was tear filled, but one of joy and elation, fondness and pride for all involved. He would never know how much his parents would fear that the plot of land may have to carry his memorial, should he pass before his time. And so they did part, lives set on different paths and leading to different lands.

Potential appearance- Hair tied back with a few locks hanging in the front, simple tunic in his knights color, leggings and boots, and a feather in his jaunty angled hat.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold, white or red

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:47 am
Name of character I am bringing: Chris Axten

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Hahahaha. Nope.

Brief description of character: Looks like a dweeb. Chris and his cousin Chel have been on the run from their home for years, jumping from job to job - no matter the legality. They eventually chose knighthood for the money and money alone. Personality wise, Chris is probably 30% more a*****e in this AU since he never spent any time apart from Chel.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue > Black

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:51 am
Name of character I am bringing: Drona Ragwort

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Hahahaha. Nope.

Brief description of character: She's hot. With just a single parent and very little money and/or property to their name, Drona was left with little choice but knighthood. She took to it like a duck to water, though, and actually enjoys it a lot.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green > Gold

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:23 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Melvin Wood

Current faction and year: Full Hunter (Life)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread:
Melvin Link

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Born to a merchant family of deep religious beliefs to older gods, Melvin was raised to believe in powers and ideals of many types from many areas. While he favored traveling on ships and would have been a merchant, his family wanted to strengthen ties inland. With several siblings already lost to the sea and the rest either married off or set to sail other ships, Melvin was sent to learn from a medic and scholar of a noble family.

During his time with the medic, he was taught alchemy and became fascinated with human anatomy. Deeply interested in the fragility of humans and the mystery of immortality, he spoke with his mentor to be brought where human suffering and death were more prevalent than the failing bodies of the church. He was given the chance to train as a knight and through the years aligned himself to the pursuit of knowledge while meeting other knights such as Horace on his way.

Knight's weapon of choice: Bardiche

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, Black
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:41 pm
Hey everyone! Event signups are still going super strong here! Due to a little bit of confusion, anyone who has signed up with a firearm based weapon will be asked at the end of signups to change their weapon. If your character has signed up with any weapon that has firearms, we will ask you to change it to a non-firearm option, and if you could change it now it would definitely save us grief from the future!

What happened was while trying to find a cohesive list of medieval weapons, there were a few on the wikipedia list that just couldn't make the cut for this current event. That doesn't mean they will not show up in the future, just as said, for this current event.

Thanks so much for your time and the countdown for the event start begins!

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:00 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Na’ima Saab

Current faction and year: Y1 Horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23824147

Is this my first event/tih meta? lol no

Brief description of character: Na’ima is a fairly quiet woman who mostly keeps to herself, save for her begrudging ‘relationship’ or whatever friendships she finds herself wound up in. She doesn’t know how she makes them, they just..happen when she isn’t paying attention. But it is rare that she is not paying attention; she considers herself a professional at eavesdropping and obtaining information, and keeping quiet in the background or in the shadows. She intentionally keeps herself as unnoticeable as possible. However, when approached she does her best to be polite, and she does make herself approachable when she feels it is necessary, she just isn’t entirely comfortable with it. But she does have a side not many see, in fact truly only one person other than herself has ever encountered it. Past that cold wall is...a reluctant little lady with a love for colorful accessories, makeup, and jewels. She has a love for art, for singing, and dancing, and just about anything that can be found in a laboratory or an apothecary; not that she is a researcher of any kind, though she does enjoy making poisons and the like.

Everything about Na’ima physically is dark, her hair and her skin and even her manner of dress, except for her eyes. Her eyes are hazel, but such a light shade of hazel they seem almost unnaturally bright in certain lights. Her hair is dark and knotted and was likely poorly taken care of at some point, but she has managed to recover some of it and separate the knots into long dreadlocks as if done completely intentionally. These dreadlocks are usually decorated with colorful threads of jewlery. Her body is sleek and thin, allowing her to move faster and with more agility than many larger than her; she can squeeze herself through reasonably tight spaces such as windows, bars, cavern and tunnel entrances, things like that. It also allows her to bend and contort herself, and to get in and out of places without too much notice. She doesn’t have the strength of the usual knight, but she is clever on her feet and resourceful in close and ranged combat. Often, however, she covers this slight figure she has with plain clothing that hangs loose on her body and hides most things that could be hidden on her..like...a dagger. Or a flask. She is also a fan of hoods.

She isn’t exactly the most trusting of women, having grown up in a poor village that was barely able to get by and was constantly a victim to scam artists and thieves looking to make a quick buck on what little they physically had as well as their desperation to have more. But on the flipside, if someone genuinely seems to need aid she will generally go out of her way to see that their needs are met; a hurt animal, a hungry child, anything that hits close to home for her in that tiny little heart of hers. It makes it difficult for her to really gain a friend she can depend on and trust, though there are..certain charismatic individuals who decided that didn’t matter and just bashed through those walls like an overexcited bull charging through a pane of glass that showed his reflection so well he thought it was another bull to play with…

Looking at you, Wrath.

Knight's weapon of choice: A pair of Chakram

FACTION OF CHOICE: BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK LIKE HER SOUL or Violet..BUT MOSTLY BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:16 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Washington Becker

Current faction and year:Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22636845

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope

Brief description of character: Wash is a tall, dark skinned man, well muscled and suited to long days of hard work. His weapon of choice is a simple and oft-used sword, and what he lacks in technique he makes up for in brute strength. He chose knighthood to attempt to ensure the safety of his family; a sister, brother, and parents who are to old to fight.

He is kind and well meaning, slow to speak and quick to listen.

Knight's weapon of choice: arming sword, which is like, a sword but with the word arming in front of it so I can pretend I know anything about swords

FACTION OF CHOICE: blue or green

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:17 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Arcadia

Current faction and year:Y2 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21696451

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope

Brief description of character: Cady is an idiot.

No, really, she was probably dropped on her head as a baby or something - which is hard to believe, because she has this really wavy mess of flaming pumpkin ginger hair, so you'd think someone would have like, noticed. Like a big "this side up" sign, but with hair.

She has a bow and arrows. The fact that someone gave them to her alone is staggeringly terrifying.

Knight's weapon of choice: Bow, arrows. It's just a bow okay, don't get weird about it.

FACTION OF CHOICE: gold or white

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:04 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Johan Klarstein

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here!

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope! 8D

Brief description of character: Of middling height and slim build with white-blonde hair , fair skin, and light blue eyes, Johan doesn't make for an intimidating fighter. However, he is extremely dedicated to the cause. He spends much of his time training, or seeking knowledge on the enemy. His considers the defeat of the shadowlings to be his purpose in life, but this concentration can blind him to how he treats those he's meant to protect. He needs someone to remind him about the greater picture, and was most likely convinced to join the White/Gold Faction so their ideals could balance his stern, sometimes fatalistic demeanor.

Knight's weapon of choice: Katana

FACTION OF CHOICE: White or Gold!

-----------------------------------

Edit: Reread the rules and the one character per faction limit. Withdrawing Canon.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Koray Karga

Current faction and year: Guest Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Koray Karga

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes it is...please prep me gently <;

Brief description of character: With a laugh that can be heard across the courtyard, Koray is a high spirited youth. Koray is mainly the one sparring with his fellows, promoting a more family oriented group by calling his other Knights "Brother". He enjoys sitting under a tree while attempting to play a pan flute. He enjoys a good sparring round while taking the horses out for a good race or two. Overall he's a free spirited young squire. Though not without his flaws, the youth seems to show a fondness for staring at the others while his swimming skills are second to none....he forgets this and plays with the others. Often scaring them while in the water.

Knight's weapon of choice: Quaterstaff

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet and Blue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:24 pm
Name of character I am bringing:Shayne McQueen (McRotten)
Current faction and year: Halloween - Undead - Y1

Link to their journal and/or quest thread:Shayne McRotten

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes, this is my first meta event

Shayne's look's green eyes, shaggy gingery hair which is in a pony tail, and pale skin.
Shayne's Nature: Gentle, bashful, and a bit timid. Yet he goes great length for protecting his friends.
He has become a Knight in training so he could protect a dear friend; which they also has become a Knight in training. However, he really is frighten of battles, wars, and fights.Also, he can't stand watching other being hurt and suffering right in front of him. Which leads to his second reason for becoming a knight in training; try to make the world a more peaceful place.

Knight's weapon of choice: Crossbow or Katana ((If Crossbow isn't allow to be a weapon of choice))

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue, White, Green, Gold

((I hope this is okay.))  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:01 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Roland Taft

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Roland journal

Is this my first event/tih meta? NOPE neutral

Brief description of character: Roland wares his hair a bit longer pulled into a very short pony tail, he works as a healer, but carries a halberd to protect those in need when the time comes to face the shadows. Dressed like so he travels from town to town trying to help those in need with one he's able to do. He tries to avoid fighting as best he can and tends to be a rather quiet spoken. He first took the vow to be a knight to gain more training to protect others, to gain resources and hopefully use these new tools to help others in need as darkness encroaches. Lately however he's started to give up and is wondering if it's worth it at all? Maybe the darkness might just win?

Knight's weapon of choice: Anything here that isn't a siege engine or warship. No firearms please!

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green, Gold, Violet.

u guna die ro kekekek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:06 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Kari

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: X

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

x- Shoulder length brown hair tied back in a half-knot, blue eyes.
x- A slight build and small stature (110 lbs, 5'3").
x- Prefers cloth/robe-type garments to heavy armor since she prizes speed rather over brute strength.
x- Quiet, calm, cautious, adaptable, respectful, and determined to do any task she feels of merit to completion.

Coming from a small, humble family, Kari joined the ranks of the knights in hopes of providing for her family as well as protecting the country she was raised in.

Knight's weapon of choice: Spetum

FACTION OF CHOICE: 1.Green, 2.Blue, 3.White

Myoukin

Dedicated Mage

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:51 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Spiridon

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [ Dorm Room ]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Lolnope

Brief description of character: Ridon is an incredibly anxious, incredibly jumpy little stable boy. He's good at following orders, but forbid you sneak up on him. Or walk up while he's mucking stalls. Or doing anything at all really. Ridon is a genuinely nice person deep down, and enjoys helping wherever he can. He's got super poor social skills (and has often been seen as 'possessed' because of his studdering and jumpiness) but he means well.

Ridon is a small boy, with pale skin and fine blonde hair. Light blue eyes sit in a sort of hollow face, and his cloths seem too big for his body.

No one is really sure how he went from stable boy to knight in training with bladed circles in his hands. Really. How did this happen?

Knight's weapon of choice: Dual chakrams

FACTION OF CHOICE: Purple, Blue, Black

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff