Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE EVENT SIGNUPS

gaia_crown [ SIGNUPS start NOW until APRIL 29th @ 11:59 PM PST ]

gaia_crown [ EVENT LASTS APPROX MAY 3rd - 20th (2 weeks, 1 post per 24-48 hours to respond). Please see below for more event information!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:03 pm
YOU ARE A KNIGHT:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_crown [ General Signup Rules ]

- TO SIGN UP PLEASE USE THE SIGNUP FORM BELOW. You may sign up to TWO characters (including quests, ONE quest character maximum. Please signup ONE max character of each existing faction (ie: Hunter, Horsemen, etc))

- All are invited! Don't be shy, we are all friendly and there is a good bunch of gm staff that can help you get started in the event! Don't forge that the number one priority of this event is to simply tell a story and have you enjoy being a part of it!

- When the event starts there will be one large prompt that lasts every 48 hours. This is a KEY prompt, usually a "quest" to fill out and the likes, which you will need to do to progress, and can fill out solo or in groups (prp). In multiple orp threads there will be a gm prompt that will be approximately one per 24 hours. These are not key quests, you can respond to them whenever you have the time, though of course the more interaction you do, the more development personally for your character.

- There will be RP point distribution at the end, and a chance for some quest fairies, but the premade/custom reward for this event is LIGHT. You will also have the option to nominate players, newbies and veterans, for more rewards!

- Anyone is invited to this event! If you do not have a character, please create a character quest. Make sure you CLEARLY follow the quest guidelines with your character

- It is recommended you rp with an existing character if you own one as there are rp and plot bonuses for existing characters only

- This is indeed an AU (Alternate Universe) "type" of storyline. Without going into heavy spoilers, your character will exist as an "alternate universe" version of them, where they are a knight in training. They may choose one of the seven factions (seen below). You will be asked to make make a choice for your character during signups. If a faction is too overskewed we may ask for your character to relocate!

- It is very very preferable during signups for you to pick AT LEAST TWO factions your character likes. That way we can even the population for all seven! Unlike seven kings (ie: old metas), we will not be breaking you into individual groups regardless of factions.

- You can sign up REGARDLESS of what faction your character is currently but because it is AU (more will be explained during the actual event how this works), the memories of your your character in current time are suppressed. That means the retain the personality, look, and general demeanor of your character. You will be asked to "medieval-fy" the look of your character as if they were human, and of course, drop the wings/tail/all those fancy things. If you are signing up with a Hunter, weapons are suppressed.

- Due to popular demand, yes you can gender bend your character, that is okay. And SLIGHTLY modify the age of your character. We ask that you keep the same name though, to avoid immense confusion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_crown [ Plot Information ]

- These are seven factions, each ruled by a great knight. These knight factions act more like Hunter divisions/ student factions/ horsemen clans in that you all operate under one "king" in groups of different factions. It is your purpose as a knight to serve and help each other. Oocly: You will be able to rp with each other regardless of what faction you pick.

- The hierarchy is Great King -> Great Knight -> Knight -> Knight in training

- You will start off as a knight "in training". Once you have proven yourself in battle (see through event rps) you may be chosen to become a full knight. A full knight is given a sacred weapon to help them in battle. Oocly: You will simply need a certain amount of event rp points to progress into a knight.

- A sacred weapon is a weapon that bestows upon the user divine strength. With it they can overcome the horsemen and shadowlings that plague the world, and through strength of will overcome the weapon's maddening whispers of power. Oocly: You will get to pick and design yourself what type of weapon your knight can have on a series of weapon templates.

- The Great King is who you ultimately serve. While you pledge to the code of the knights, following the quest and conduct of the knight faction you serve, ultimately all knights have one purpose: to serve the great king.

- Currently, the world is plagued by horsemen and shadowlings as well as creatures of the dark. They threaten to take over the land, united under forces such as the evil witch-queen Morgana, and it is your purpose to push them back. It seems the King has a plan, but one he reveals only to those who have graduated into a full knight.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. THE SEVEN KNIGHT FACTIONS ARE:

gaia_crown Blue, lead by Percival, adorning the crown of the Eagle. They pledge protection and sanctity, saving those in need.

gaia_crown Black, lead by Merlin, adorning the crown of the Raven. They pledge wisdom and resourcefulness, giving those who seek power and greater meaning to their lives.

gaia_crown White, lead by Lancelot, adorning the crown of the Stallion. The pledge kindness and sincerity, opening their hearts to all, showing understanding to those who need it.

gaia_crown Green, lead by Gawain, adorning the crown of the Stag. They pledge healing and rejuvenation, giving equal parts salvation and preservation.

gaia_crown Red, lead by Morgan, adorning the crown of the Wolf. They pledge strength in battle and war tactics, priding themselves in their strength.

gaia_crown Gold, lead byGalahad, adorning the crown of the Lion. They pledge honour and a knight's glory, always upholding the code to the greatest extent.

gaia_crown Violet, lead by Mordred, adorning the crown of the Serpent. They pledge hope and fluidity, opening themselves to any who would take them in.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:05 pm
QUESTIONS? NEED SOME SIGNUP HELP?

gaia_crown Please post here!

ADVERTISE FOR US AND HELP US RECRUIT MORE KNIGHTS!

[url=http://tinyurl.com/tihknights][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/tihspringban.png[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:53 pm
I AM READY FOR SIGNUPS!

exclaim Once again signups close at April 29th @ 11:59 PM PST exclaim

Please post ONE FORM FOR EACH CHARACTER YOU ARE BRINGING IN

[size=16][b][color=orange] I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Name of character I am bringing:[/b]

[b]Current faction and year:[/b] Ie: Y1, student, Elder Horsemen, Intermediate Hunter, Guest Student

[b]Link to their journal and/or quest thread[/b]:

[b]Is this my first event/tih meta?[/b]

[b]Brief description of character[/b]: (This is a WRITING EXERCISE for yourself only. You can write as much as you'd like. This is basically putting your character into a medieval [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Arthur]Arthurian[/url] setting. Please don't focus too much on the [i]where[/i] and [i]exact timeline[/i] as this is extremely AU meaning events that happened in that timeline may be extremely different from events that happened in OUR timeline! Instead, focus on their personality, their choices, perhaps some ideas on their conduct as a knight etc etc. When the actual event comes up, we will reveal more about the setting, roles, focus as a knight, and day to day life, but for now think of it is as a "what if". In terms of a knight, your character should be training with any weapon of choice to basically overcome the shadowlings/horsemen that plague the world. This is EXTREMELY dark ages, so dark in fact, that life is extremely difficult, it is a world of struggling against all forces of evil. OF EVIL. You can describe however their friends, brief dress style, hair style, weapon, so on so forth. (Please see below for weapon choices)

[b]Knight's weapon of choice:[/b] Anything [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_medieval_weapons]here[/url] that isn't a siege engine or warship. No firearms please!

[b]FACTION OF CHOICE:[/b] Blue, Black, White, Red, Green, Gold, Violet. Please pick two if possible!

[b][color=red]I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER[/b][/color]

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:19 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT
Name of character I am bringing: Llyrendil

Current faction and year: Y2 Amityville Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: HELLO FRIEND

Is this my first event/tih meta? /quiet laughter/

Brief description of character: Tall, graceful, gentle and quiet, Llyr is a dutiful man whose loyalty is one of his most defining qualities, as well as his dreamy, socially awkward, vague personality. In spite of his soft heart, he does well with battle and with performing all of his knightly duties, which are done with care and caution. He rarely speaks without being spoken too, and does what is asked of him, caring a great deal for the welfare of others. He is pale-skinned, but well-muscled and lithe; his hair is a dark blue-black and reaches down past his back (unpractical for a knight, but alas), and his vivid blue eyes are a notable trait.

Knight's weapon of choice: A pair of stiletto daggers

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or White or Violet

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:47 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Nergui

Current faction and year: Elder Horsemen; Death Priestess

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [o]

Is this my first event/tih meta? /snickers

Brief description of character: Petite and ethereal looking woman with dark skin, fair hair, and gold eyes. Neru is a dutiful and loyal knight in training. She is an apt warrior, despite her size, and has a real zeal for battle, enjoying the chaos and bloodshed. That aside, she is a fierce protector of those under her care, and will lay down her life to ensure their safety. Tradition and values are incredibly important.

Knight's weapon of choice: Sabre

FACTION OF CHOICE: RED, or Blue

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:55 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Oliver

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter (Life)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here!

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: Oliver is a gentle, bright-eyed lad, born in a small town, and sorely out of place as a knight in training. His stammering reluctance leaves many openings for others to walk all over him, and his readily apparent fear of just about everything makes it easy to question the route his young life has taken. Although he is average height for young his age and has taken the physical aspects of his training very seriously, the way he ducks his head makes him seem smaller, and more fragile than he really is. His dark brown hair is persistently unruly, and he makes no attempt to keep his bangs from hiding his pale and intelligent eyes from view.

Knight's weapon of choice: catapult Battle axe

FACTION OF CHOICE: White please!

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER Yup~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:56 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Ezekiel Young

Current faction and year:Intermediate Hunter; Mist

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [o]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope!

Brief description of character: Ezekiel is the strong quiet type. He is not terribly outgoing, though he is amicable enough in social settings, albeit it witty and ironic. He is practical and analytical, meaning he is unlikely to act recklessly or take risks that do not benefit him in some significant way. On those occasions he gets someone he does show loyalty and will even work to keep them safe up to a certain point, though he is a selfish individual. On the battle field he is calculating and cold.

Knight's weapon of choice: Battle Axe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Green

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:10 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Wrath

Current faction and year: Y1 death horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? ABSOLUTELY not

Brief description of character:
Large and in charge. Wrath is all beefy brawn and muscle, but only part of that is from good genetics. He is a hard and dutiful worker, and has managed to hone his body into it's very viking like appearance over the course of many years. He has great pride in his strength, and feels most comfortable when he's suited up for battle with a weapon in his hand. He takes his training very seriously, to the point of becoming an overachieving workaholic. His methods of attack are brutal, with a very no-holds-barred attitude, though off the training field he has a tender side as well. He speaks with eloquence, for the most part, though he is not known for his intelligence. He is of medium tan skin, his nearly black hair is grown down to a few inches below his shoulders, which he usually keeps half tied back, and his eyes are quite dark as well. He has a few scars, the most prominent and noticeable of which is over his left eye.

Oh ya. Can't leave out the beard

Knight's weapon of choice: A hefty war hammer

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red or Gold if needed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:26 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Hollandaise

Current faction and year: y2 student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [journal]

Is this my first event/tih meta? yes pls be gentle

Brief description of character: Hollandaise grew up in a large family - the entirety of which were pledged as fiefs to a lord. They lived close to the forest and farmed and kept sheep. Unfortunately, when she was very young, the majority of her family passed due to disease. Her remaining aunt and the young Hollandaise tried to continue working the land for their lord, but her aunt caught pneumonia the next year and passed as well. Despite her lack of usefulness, the lord's family took pity on her and took her in to live at the main estate. The huntsman's son, Chaya, became her close friend and she spent much of her free time bothering him and his family. The lord's family eventually decided that any body was useful and began to train her in knightly arts. She was acutely aware of her shift in station at this point (some of the higher servants had made sure she never forgot the lord's generosity in taking her in) and became determined not to fail anyone.

As a knight, Hollandaise has a very set idea of what a knight should be. And how she should achieve that. The rules of knighthood are there for a reason and are to be followed exactly... except when she cannot see the reason behind it. Then things must be tested, boundaries pushed, why why, why. There's still a bit of child-like naivete about her and the way she sees the world. She still, of course, misses Chaya when he is off with his own knightly order, but she tries to meet with him when possible. In her free time, not that she gets much, she often roams the woods or climbs trees.

[[Appearance-wise, she has medium brown skin, dark brown hair, and golden brown eyes. Hollandaise wears her long hair often up, to keep it from snagging on branches. Her clothing usually features tunics with plant motifs. Just like.... chop off her planty bits & huzzah you got it.]]

Knight's weapon of choice: Recurve (Mongol type) bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Gold(1) or Black(2)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:34 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Marosa

Current faction and year: Y2 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Dwelling

Is this my first event/tih meta? No.

Brief description of character: gaia_star Marosa is GENDERBENT in this.
gaia_star Depending on the situation, she might pretend she is a male.
gaia_star Wants to help people, but if choosing between her own life and others, she would choose her own life.
gaia_star Her favorite color is green.
gaia_star She loves hot food. Meat and potatoes!

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black or Violet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Kostya Bashmet

Current faction and year: Ie: Intermediate Trainee Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24475901

Is this my first event/tih meta? nope!

Brief description of character:
- Stern but not unkind-- follows rules and regulations and tradition, but can be convinced with demonstration.
- Loyal to his dying breath, even if it gets ugly-- although, lately, he's been questioning things...
- Dedicated to his craft and training.

- dresses in grey/black/neutrals.
- totally has a goatee thanks byeee

- fill in more later im potato

Knight's weapon of choice: hookshot if i can, crossbow otherwise!

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black because PLOT REASONS!

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:47 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Shiloh Parish

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: hnnnnnghh

Is this my first event/tih meta? nopppeeee

Brief description of character: A character of strong moral background who without a doubt does his best to uphold the codes of chivalry - except, he's a girl?

(this will be better later)

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: White~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:48 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Lex

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? N

Brief description of character: Tall in stature, an impressive mane of chestnut hair and a well groomed beard, Lex tends to give off an intimidating presence - but at the end of the day he just wants to drink ale with his friends and make sure everyone is at 100%. A jollier knight with a booming laugh and bulky, toned muscles, Lex makes it a point to be as social as possible with the other knights. He has the bearings of nobility in stature and attitude, as well as his rich emerald linens, but he speaks not of it.

His fraternal twin, Claudia, is never too far out of his sights.

Knight's weapon of choice: Bec de Corbin

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green or White

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:01 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Mmur

Current faction and year: Baby Horsepony

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: x

Is this my first event/tih meta? nevar

Brief description of character: Mmur will talk your ear off. He'll talk your ear off while he's punching some guy. He'll keep talking as he stabs some other guy and paints a smiley face on his chest with that guy's blood. Then he'll help you up and take you out for a side of boar. He's friendly, fight-happy, and fearless. And he doesn't really like clothes. Medium brown skin, dark brown hair, medium height, blue eyes.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flail

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, Gold, Red

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff