Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:44 pm
Ok so I got a pm today from some moron who wants to trade me an SDPlus #104 Ash for my Luxurious Elizabeth. The average buy price on the SDPlus is around 300k, but there is a 1 mil listing. I'm no idiot. I'm not trading something that goes for at least 700K (my Elizabeth) on the market for something that has been way overpriced by some desperate noob. How stupid do people think I am? If I did that trade and got stuck with that sdplus, I would never be able to sell it for 1 mil. Not when the average buy price is in the 300k mark. Get real. Rank over.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 pm
          Well don't this beat all. I can't even see myself in original Towns right now let alone move or do anything. Something funky is up tonight.

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 am
Mister Boyfriend's moron brother called.

He was talking about moving to North Carolina to live with his cousin. To show independence and stuff.

He didn't think that through. Or plan.

Because he called today. He started whining to his mother about how he has no money for food. Then he complained how the buses were different.

Then he whined about not being able to bring his stuff.

YOU MOVED FROM NEW JERSEY TO NORTH CAROLINA, DUMBASS.

emotion_facepalm

There was one redeeming moment, though... his mother told him to... GET. OVER. IT.

He wanted to move away. He wanted to show independence. Unfortunately, this proves that he's a mooch like no other.

Translation?

He needs to... emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:09 pm
Sissy, I'd bump your tank thread, but you don't have one. Oh, and once again, no tip option. *flail*  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:04 am
Sissy Blade
Mister Boyfriend's moron brother called.

He was talking about moving to North Carolina to live with his cousin. To show independence and stuff.

He didn't think that through. Or plan.

Because he called today. He started whining to his mother about how he has no money for food. Then he complained how the buses were different.

Then he whined about not being able to bring his stuff.

YOU MOVED FROM NEW JERSEY TO NORTH CAROLINA, DUMBASS.

emotion_facepalm

There was one redeeming moment, though... his mother told him to... GET. OVER. IT.

He wanted to move away. He wanted to show independence. Unfortunately, this proves that he's a mooch like no other.

Translation?

He needs to... emotion_dealwithit
This post requires a tip of the highest order. But Gaia will not let me give it. Alas, I am undone!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 am
Hi all. How are you all? Good, I hope.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:29 am
Hello, Kim c:
I'm pretty good. How are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 am
MasturChef
Hello, Kim c:

Apart from having to go to the doctors, I'm all right.

I'm glad that you are all right. 3nodding  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 am
K i m z y
Hi all. How are you all? Good, I hope.

'Ello! emotion_hug

And as for how I'm doing... I'm good. (And the earlier post about Mr. BF's idiot bro explains how things are going IRL on my end.)

Should've forgot to mention that he also turned down a job he JUST got (in other words, he didn't even work ONE DAY AT SAID JOB) just to move, then he complains about having no money.

neutral

LOGIC! DO YOU HAVE IT, FUTURE MORON BROTHER-IN-LAW?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:09 am
Sissy Blade

'Ello! emotion_hug

And as for how I'm doing... I'm good. (And the earlier post about Mr. BF's idiot bro explains how things are going IRL on my end.)

Should've forgot to mention that he also turned down a job he JUST got (in other words, he didn't even work ONE DAY AT SAID JOB) just to move, then he complains about having no money.

neutral

LOGIC! DO YOU HAVE IT, FUTURE MORON BROTHER-IN-LAW?!

Thanks for the hug. You can never get fed up of a hug, eh? :>

Oh, I see. That's a shame that he feels that way. There's never enough jobs so to be able to get a job is an achievement, I'd say. I mean, my brother wants a job and he's not been able to find one because everywhere is full. It's ridiculous. Luckily, however, he's had a minor job working a pantomime in town. It was amazing, I had to go and see him do the spotlights with his friend.

Then he got offered to join a band and turned that down. He has no logic as well, then, Sissy Blade. xd  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:18 pm
K i m z y

Hey there Kimy, haven't seen you in a while. Doctors and dumb siblings, eh? Sounds like a typical day on Earth. I'm still out of work. I'm just lucky that my mom's estranged husband is willing to send money for me to make my loan payments. It may seem far ahead, but I have to try to get something before the summer comes and all the crazy teens start grabbing up jobs. There's no way I can compete with that crowd. Heck, I'd be willing to take dog-walker for a job, but I'm just worried that people will see my degree and pass me over. It's happened several times already. Some days I wish I had never gone beyond my AA degree. I don't even want to work in the area I studied for. I see all the crap going on in the education world and I want no part of it. Is there a rest button somewhere so I can kick myself and not get into the teaching program? Wishful thinking, I know, but that is how I feel.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
K i m z y

Hey there Kimy, haven't seen you in a while. Doctors and dumb siblings, eh? Sounds like a typical day on Earth. I'm still out of work. I'm just lucky that my mom's estranged husband is willing to send money for me to make my loan payments. It may seem far ahead, but I have to try to get something before the summer comes and all the crazy teens start grabbing up jobs. There's no way I can compete with that crowd. Heck, I'd be willing to take dog-walker for a job, but I'm just worried that people will see my degree and pass me over. It's happened several times already. Some days I wish I had never gone beyond my AA degree. I don't even want to work in the area I studied for. I see all the crap going on in the education world and I want no part of it. Is there a rest button somewhere so I can kick myself and not get into the teaching program? Wishful thinking, I know, but that is how I feel.

I wish you luck. I think dog walking is a great thing to do, and they are fools to pass you up. Keep trying, perhaps? There is bound to be something around the corner for you. You know, it might not even be dog walking, but something will turn up, I'm sure. I say that because I never expected my brother to be working on a pantomime, let alone being asked to join a band. So, you just never know with life, and it's almost like a mystery show but you are the main person it's centered on. Well, if you know what I mean. xd  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm
For some reason I'm competing with Adz to see who can get to page two of who posts the most in the guild. GET ME OFF OF PAGE THREE! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:01 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
For some reason I'm competing with Adz to see who can get to page two of who posts the most in the guild. GET ME OFF OF PAGE THREE! xd

*puts on glasses, sits in a chair*

Cel, I'm providing you and Adz a prescription for...

POSTAMORE. Yes, that's right. POSTAMORE.

(And yeah, I should make a bump thread for my blasted aquarium. It WOULD help if my lazy butt would just DO THAT! xd )  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 pm
K i m z y
MasturChef
Hello, Kim c:

Apart from having to go to the doctors, I'm all right.

I'm glad that you are all right. 3nodding

Doctor's? o: Glad to know you're all right yourself.
School's finally started again for me. I have no idea why the district decided to start in February, but I'm not complaining since it meant over a month of winter break.  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games