Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Xmas '09 Contest] -- Race to the North -- Pick Your Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Vorastrix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm
for the first challenge: +4  
Vorastrix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 pm
second challenge unknown attribute  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:23 pm
Race: Halfling
Class: Monk
Ability Scores: Str: 8 Dex: 18 Con: 8 Int: 18 Wis: 12 Cha: 14

Ability: Recharging (2 more turns)
Movement: W > W > W > SW > SW > SW > SW
Attribute: Dex
Result: 21
Forced Back: N/A

Seph Baelzara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:25 pm
Race: Gray Elf
Class: Wizard
Ability Scores:
Str/Dex/Con/Int/Wis/Cha
8/14/16/20/12/8

Ability: I'mma chargin' mah TELEPORT! (waiting until turn 5)
Movement: If I knew how much I was moving, I could trail out specifically... Going... South-west ward! (W, W, W, SW, SW, SW, SW, W)
Attribute:
Result:
Forced Back:

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
NayrVentess rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm
Dex +4 for the challenge  
Avatar129142137 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 pm
Well then, 20 mins left in the day. So I'm on for my second turn on the second day of the contest. Woot.
Okay, so 9 spaces.

You should really put a compass on the map for the heck of it.

Class: Cleric
Ability Scores: 12 Str, 14 Dex, 10 Con, 18 Int, 16 Wis, 8 Cha

Starting Point: H4
Ability:
Movement: 6 Southwest, 3 West.
Attribute:Dexterity =
Result:
Forced Back:

Avatar129142137 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 pm
SPECIAL Ability Instant! Immediate!! Use >
Check for the bear trap.

3+2 = 5

Rolling my second d20 now.  
Avatar129142137 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:50 pm
Wait, my bad, doesn't it go highest score first. I apologize, I wasn't paying attention, Replace Dex with my Int then I suppose. So, then +4? That's if you allow the fix.

My special ability roll.. -Sigh-

4+(4?)2 = 6 (8 )

I really do hope that a 5 passes that poorly hidden bear trap ><

Turn Result

Class: Cleric
Ability Scores: Str 12, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 18,Wis 16, Cha 8

Starting Point: H4 - > Q10?
Ability: Used This Turn (Second Turn, recharges in 3)
Movement: 9 Spaces, 6 southwest, 3 west.
Attribute: Dexterity+2 (Intelligence+4)
Result: 2d20 (3, 4) 4+2(4) = 6(8 ) Final Result
Forced Back:????Did I pass or fail??>??????

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:27 pm
Mmkay.

Turn 3 turns can be rolled now/edited later and such.

I JUST was able to get on now, so I haven't even seen any of the turns for the second round yet. I am going over my PMs first, then I will be doing this. Rest assured that I will try my absolute best to get this up within the next 2 hours or so.

Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm
Race:Gray Elf
Ability Scores:10 Str, 16 Dex, 8 Con, 16 Int, 18 Wis, 10 Cha

Ability:
Movement: Move south five squares, move west one.
Attribute:
Result:
Forced Back:  

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

Dragon HighLord Flambe rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 18 Total: 19 (2-40)

Dragon HighLord Flambe

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:33 pm
Unknown Challenge First and second attributes.
EDIT:: Maybe I should go to sleep....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:49 pm
Here is the event log for turn 2. The official start of turn 3 will be up within 30 minutes barring unforseen circumstances.

@[EC2] Carthinator: The idea was for the revealed ones, you pick which ability. Not me. ;p
@Seph Baelzara: Your movement caused you to pass challenge 3, roll them 1d20 bones.
@Insanity Logic: Your ability is used even if the lower d20 passes the challenge, hence why it allows you to roll 2d20. As well, you can select the modifier you wish to use

- Dragon HighLord Flambe winds up right in front of two challenges, leaving him to pick where to go.
- Shingami Hiroshi continues along the north path.
- iDragow successfully passes a challenge with the application of a little dexterity! Challenge: [02] The Beartraps of Poorly Hiddenness.
- A challenge has been revealed by Raganui Minamto!
[05] Easy Challenge: The Injured Climber (Str, Wis)
Raganui comes across a man who had been severely injured while climbing and was attempting to get back to his camp, but collapsed in the snow. Not too sure how to heal the wounds himself, Raganui instead is able to carry the man to the camp he was attempting to get to - which turns out to be not too far away, and in the same direction he had been going anyway! [ A strength check of 8 passes this challenge! ]
- Oshi The Killer successfully passes a challenge with the application of a little dexterity! Challenge: [02] The Beartraps of Poorly Hiddenness.
- joe-dude667 successfully passes a challenge with the application of a little dexterity! Challenge: [02] The Beartraps of Poorly Hiddenness.
- [EC2] Carthinator successfully passes a challenge with the proper use of his intelligence! Challenge: [02] The Beartraps of Poorly Hiddenness. He also lands on the same space as iDragow, leaving the two of them to have a staring contest for the time being.
- Two challenges and a path have been revealed by Rain Yupa!
Path: Snowy Valley This deep valley sits with two large walls of snow on either side of it. The fact that you are in a prime spot for a natural disaster, as well as to be ambushed means you will need to be quick, or smart.. and perhaps more.
[03] Easy Challenge: The Snow Goblin Ambush (Str, Wis)
Rain Yupa turns out to not be the most observant person, proven when he walks right past a bunch of snow goblins waiting for just that event. They immediately spring their ambush on him, and there are far too many to fight.. to make matters worse - they do not seem interested in chatting. He is able to withstand their assault and flee, the goblins giving up once he had gotten far enough away to return to their spot and await someone else. [ A constitution check of 20 passes the challenge with ease! ]
[07] Moderate Challenge: The Avalanche (Dex, Int)
As Rain Yupa enters into the valley, he is able to take notice of the fact that the snow on the walls of the valley looks quite unstable. Although he doesn't have a light step, he is at least smart enough to know where to step to avoid setting off an avalanche as he enters the valley. [ An intelligence check of 10 barely passes the challenge! ]
- Vorastrix successfully passes a challenge by showing just how high his Charisma is! Challenge: [01] The Weak Bandits
- A challenge and path have been revealed by Vorastrix!
Path: Open Tundra This vast open plain has little place for people to hide, though it is roamed by wild animals. Food too, is scarce, leaving those without proper supplies to starve.
[04] Moderate Challenge: The Pack of Wolves (Str, Con)
As Vorastrix sets foot on the open tundra, he is set upon by a pack of white wolves which seem to come out of nowhere. They give chase to him but luckily his tiny halfling legs can move quickly, and he is able to push himself to outrun the wolves. [ A strength check of 17 passes the challenge!
- NayrVentess successfully passes a challenge with the application of a little dexterity! Challenge: [02] The Beartraps of Poorly Hiddenness. He also winds up in the same square as joe-dude667, leaving the two to have a game of rock-papers-scissors until they can move again.
- Seph Baelzara has passed challenge 3!
- Insanity Logic successfully passes a challenge with the proper use of his intelligence! Challenge: [02] The Beartraps of Poorly Hiddenness.
- Authority_Lex is delayed from beginning.
- JinKazemaru is delayed from beginning.
- Rock_DS is delayed from beginning.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 pm
Race to the North - Turn 3
The Open Tundra and Snowy Valley have been revealed, though the final path has not yet. A couple new challenges have appeared as well, perhaps causing some to worry. Still - the race is not finished until someone reaches the end!

Map: Click here
Information: Click here
First Turn: Click here
Second Turn: Click here

This turn ends at 11:59 PM EST tonight, December 9th.
The next turn begins at 12:00 AM EST, December 10th.

The Characters
Rock_DS: Drow Wizard (12 Str, 14 Dex, 14 Con, 20 Int, 8 Wis, 10 Cha)
Vorastrix: Halfling Cleric (10 Str, 16 Dex, 8 Con, 10 Int, 16 Wis, 18 Cha)
Shingami Hiroshi: Incubus Rogue (12 Str, 16 Dex, 16 Con, 8 Int, 10 Wis, 16 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 1. Recharges: Turn 4.
joe-dude667: Shifter Rogue (16 Str, 14 Con, 20 Dex, 10 Int, 10 Wis, 8 Cha)
iDragow: Elven Monk (16 Str, 16 Con, 16 Dex, 12 Int, 8 Wis, 10 Cha)
NayrVentess: Halfling Monk (8 Str, 18 Dex, 8 Con, 18 Int, 12 wis, 14 Cha)
Oshi the Killer: Half-Drow Ranger (16 Str, 18 Dex, 12 Con, 10 Int, 14 Wis, 8 Cha)
authority_lex: Mephling Paladin (12 Str, 18 Dex, 8 Con, 12 Int, 10 Wis, 18 Cha)
Dragon HighLord Flambe: Gray Elf Wizard (10 Str, 16 Dex, 8 Con, 16 Int, 18 Wis, 10 Cha Ability Used: Turn 2. Recharges: Turn 6.
Raganui Minamoto: Halfling Rogue (12 Str, 18 Dex, 12 Con, 18 Int, 10 Wis, 8 Cha)
Rain Yupa: Dwarven Fighter (16 Str, 8 Dex, 20 Con, 10 Int, 14 Wis, 10 Cha)
JinKazamaru: Half-Elf Paladin (16 Str, 8 Dex, 14 Con, 10 Int, 12 Wis, 18 Cha)
[EC2] Carthinator: Human Bard (12 Str, 14 Dex, 16 Con, 18 Int, 8 Wis, 10 Cha)
Seph Baelzara: Gray Elf Wizard (8 Str, 14 Dex, 16 Con, 20 Int, 12 Wis, 8 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 1. Recharges: Turn 5.
Insanity Logic: Halfling Cleric (12 Str, 14 Dex, 10 Con, 18 Int, 16 Wis, 8 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 2. Recharges: Turn 5.
bamaotaku Drow Wizard (8 Str, 8 Con, 14 Dex, 20 Int, 16 Wis, 12 Cha) Ability Used: Turn 1. Recharges: Turn 5.

Turn 3 Event Log
- Dragon HighLord Flame just barely passes a challenge by being able to see the enemy and avoid them. Challenge: [03] Snow Goblin Ambush
- bamaotaku uncovers 2 challenges (both of which he passes) and a path. See it here!
- Shingami Hiroshi has failed a challenge! Challenge: [04] The Pack of Wolves (Str, Con).
- NayrVentess is hot on the heels of bamaotaku!
- Oshi the Killer successfully completes a challenge by being strong enough to carry an injured man. She winds up in the same spot as Raganui Minamoto, leaving them to argue over who has the better method of carrying people. Challenge: [05] The Injured Climber.
- Rock_DS enters the race ands uccessfully passes a challenge.
- Rain Yupa has uncovered another challenge in the snowy valley! See it here!
- Vorastrix has uncovered another challenge in the open tundra! See it here!
- [EC2] Carthinator places his back to the wall as he takes tiny steps south-west.
- Seph Baelzara has passed a challenge.
- Insanity Logic has successfully passed a challenge! Challenge: [05] The Injured Climber.

bamaotaku rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 pm
Race: Drow
Ability Scores:8 Str, 8 Con, 14 Dex, 20 Int, 16 Wis, 12 Cha
Starting Position: A7
Ability: Teleport (Recharging)
Movement: SW x3>W x7>SW
Attribute:
Result:
Forced Back:

bamaotaku
Crew

bamaotaku rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 11 Total: 25 (2-40)

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm
Two challenge rolls  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items