Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Pewter City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:11 pm
Razpitan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leader Brock

Brock rubbed his chin thoughtfully whilst nodding his head, a slow smile eventually rising across his face. "You did well," he complimented amongst a series of slow claps, ending it only when he turned to return his fallen Onix and start moving about to collect Faraday's winnings. He continued to speak as he did so. "You not only showed off your knowledge of type advantages, you also revealed that you came here with a strategy; I applaud you on both." The gym leader eventually managed to snag the needed items, and with that done he approached Faraday with a smile and a hand out for a handshake, and then, to extend a disc and badge. "I present to you the Kanto region's first badge, the Boulder Badge, and with it the TM Rock Tomb, it's a handy move that lowers the opponent's speed; which can come in handy when faced with a pokemon that's faster than your own. I hope you manage to find some use in it."

Faraday Received:
- Boulder Badge
- TM Rock Tomb
- Old Rod Available to Claim
+20 exp. split between Shellder & Chromie  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:57 pm
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

Movement 3/3 || Wild Pokemon: 42/3 || NPC Battle: 28/15 || Item Bump: 5/30 Big Root || Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Shiny Stone, Time Capsule, level 5 morelull with leech seed, One Way Trade Dragalge from Vince || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Big Mushroom, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge, Heat Rock (30 Posts)

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Bulbasaur
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 9
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 90/90HP | Status: None | 16/19 EXP | Next Move: Level 13 - Sleep Powder, Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 16

xxN A M E: Lavender - Gastly
L E V E L: 7
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain changes, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - The targets Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 70/70HP | Status: None | 14/17 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

xxN A M E: Flasora - Roselia
L E V E L: 14
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solarbeam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80, hits multiple targets

User Image User Image - 140/140HP | Status: None | 14/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Nightshade - Houndoom
L E V E L: 12
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleep for 4 Turns

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 120/120HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Hemlock - Toxicroak
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish
A B I L I T Y: Poison Touch - When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: confuses opponent, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud-Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 12/18 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

xxN A M E: Iris - Chima
User Image
L E V E L: 6
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Immunity - This Pokémon cannot be Poisoned
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burning opponent

User Image User Image - 60/60HP | Status: None | 3/16 EXP | Next Move: Bite (lv 12) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Arum - Chikorita
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky
A B I L I T Y: Leaf Guard - Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Move: Razor Leaf (lv 6), Sunny Day (TM), Synthesis (HS), Giga Drain (HS), Leech Seed (Big M.)

xxN A M E: Salem - Meowth
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Careful
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If in the active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Out - 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in. (Priority +3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Jasmine - Scolipede
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rollout - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Aqua Tail & Iron Tail (H. Scale), Toxic (TM)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex

User Image Spray Paint Set (Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, and Purple)

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

TM Case
User Image

TM 52 Focus Blast (For Hyacinth)

User Image

Azalea hummed thoughtfully as Eli explained the reason behind his scars. "Yeah.... Suppose they can get pretty clingy." She agreed, scratching the top of her nose casually. Though she did give Fremy an odd look for the girl's reaction to her asking about Eli's scars. To Azalea, she didn't see the issue. Social graces did somewhat fly over her head. If she wanted to know something, she asked, regardless of how private or personal the answer might be. Fremy clearly didn't care much for personal physical space either, sticking a finger right into Lavender's gas. Azalea didn't really care, but Lavender did, floating away from the strange woman and looking a little indignant before giving Fremy a once over, as if silently asking 'do you mind???'

Azalea rolled her eyes as Fremy pointed out that Eli was already pale, apologizing for whatever reason. He was pale, what was the point in apologizing for facts? "Yeah whatever. Pale-er. Point is, somethin's buggin' him and I want to know what." She suggested with a shrug, but Eli dodged the subject by suggesting it was his turn to ask a question. Azalea gave a small snort, but allowed Eli to have his way. "Fine, but then after, you answer my question." Azalea insisted calmly with an odd smile. She was curious about what Fremy was writing as well though, since she hadn't noticed it until Eli pointed it out. She couldn't see what was so interesting about their conversation that would cause her to write anything down, unless she was just finishing up her notes from the little experiment she had done earlier.

User Image

HuntressKitteh

Cannibalistic-Insanity

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count: = Cell Battery: Absorbs an electric attack and raises this Pokemon's attack one stage. Note: Consumed after effect takes place. 14/30
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific Item: =
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Berry growth 1: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 21 Starf:
                                                              Berry growth 2: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 21 Lansat:
                                                              Berry growth 3: [ G-35 / 2-5 ] 21 Custap:
                                                              Berry growth 4: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 21 Maranga:
                                                              Berry growth 5: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 21 Kee:
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 13
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 41
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Moving Location: 3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 160 Lv: 16 Exp: 06/18 Paras
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 12/19 Inkay
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 02/20 Noctowl
                                                              Friendship: 02/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 11/20 Bulbasaur
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 080 Lv: 08 Exp: 04/18 Swablu
                                                              Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 060 Lv: 06 Exp: 14/16 Vulpix
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
                                                              Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 280 Lv: 28 Exp: 01/35 Hawlucha
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 14/15 Noivern
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 06/19 Wobbuffet
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 00/15 Braviary
                                                              Friendship: 03/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 13/19 Rapidash
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Dodrio
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon: Paras & Bulbasuar
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Trainer ID / Bag
                                                              Poke'Dex

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣
                                                              OOC: Stupid quote codes still broken for me > ~<
                                                              SpectralEternity

Huntress Kitteh

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
►Fremy remained quite to further gauge the dynamic between these two. The boy was clearly uneased by something, as the girl had pointed out, but what was up for debate. It was a good assumption her who attired was near the top of the list of reasons she could come up with in the short second or so that she gave the issue any real thought. It wasn't every day people saw girls walking around in as skimpy attire as her own. More interesting was the history behind his facial scars because it proved an assumption she'd just made in her notes. Upon hearing the reason though she instinctively reached to her own forehead. Realizing what she was doing she tried to play it off as adjusting her eyepatch.

Fremy worried the girl who was the more direct and blunt of the two would pin her to the question board next so it came as little relief to have the subject diverted away from scars to her notes. Doubly good was that the girl's previous question wasn't directed at her. So it was safe to assume by the previous social interaction the boy would answer and subject matter would change again as it had twice already. Fremy took a moment to mentally weigh the risks of revealing and not revealing her notes. Most people couldn't understand jack she wrote down anyway so it was safe to assume these to dull birds couldn't read her mathematical formulas to save their lives.

Fremy pushed the notepad towards the end of the table and into view while she recalled her Pokemon. "Just some random scribbles is all." Fremy assumed neither was smart enough to realize she was working out the scientific problems with quantum entanglement. Ghost-types, as her experiment had proven where in theory, split between two dimensions or two parallel realities. This and another. It was what she guessed allowed the Pokemon to interact with this world's physical plain of existence while allowing them to become intangible or split between reality's. IE visible but untouchable. "Math is sort of my hobby." She said casually furthering her lie in order to cover for any further questions. "Oh, umm I never got your names?" On the off chance they were smart enough, best to know who to hunt down later. "I'm Fremy."

╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
Pokemon

╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
Bulbasaur [ M ] [ confident ]
Evolution: 16
Next Move: 13-Poison Powder
╠═══════════════════════════╝
Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Miracle Seed: Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage
╔════════════════════════════
GRS [ SP ]►Energy Ball: 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
GRS [ EF ]►Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 12.5% of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
GRS [ EF ]►Grassy Terrain: Grass-type moves increase by x1.3 and restores 1/16 of max HP to all grounded Pokemon while active. Lasts for five turns. Pokemon are grounded so long as ground type moves would effect them.
GRS [ PH ]► Vine Whip: 45

╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
Noivern [ M ] [ Bold & Proud ]
Evolution: N/A
Next Move: 23-Air Cutter
Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
Silk Scarf: Normal type attacks do x1.2 damage.
FAY [ EF ]►Moonlight: Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be used 5 times in battle
NRL [ SP ][ ~ ]►Boomburst: 140:
DRG [ SP ]►Dragon Pulse: 85:
FLY [ SP ]►Hurricane: 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]

Hawlucha [ M ] [ Quirky ]
Next Move: 32-Bounce
Mold Breaker: The Opponent's Ability has no effect
Black Belt: Fighting type attacks do x1.2 damage
DRK [ EF ]►Hone Claws: Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
FGH [ PH ]►Flying Press: 80: Deals fighting and flying-type damage
FLY [ PH ]►Aerial Ace: 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
FLY [ EF ]►Roost: Restores half max HP, User loses Flying-type until next turn

Swablu [ F ] [ Prideful ]
Evolution: 35
Next Move: 9-Safeguard
Natural Cure: The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle

GST [ PH ]►Astonish: 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
FLY [ PH ]►Peck: 35:
FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Fury Attack: 15: hits 2-5 times
NRL [ EF ]►Sing: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use. [ 1-3 duration. Turn2-3 D6: 5-6 Wake up ]
1st Use: 10/10 chance / 2nd Use: 8/10 chance / 3rd Use: 4/10 chance / 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
Inkay [ F ] [ Impish ]
Evolution: 30 upside down
Next Move: 15-Topsy-Turvy
Contrary Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
Eviolite: If held by an unevolved pokemon, their Defense and Special Defense are increase by 30% at the beginning of battle.
NRL [ EF ]►Swagger: Confuses target Pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]
FGH [ PH ][ ç• ]►Superpower: 120: Lower physical attack & defense one stage
PSY [ EF ]►Reflect: Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns
DRK [ PH ]►Foul Play: 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases.

╔═════════╗User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.═════════════════════════╗
Wobbuffet [ M ] [ Jolly ]
Next Move: N/A
Telepathy: Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokémon
Destiny Knot: If the holder becomes infatuated, so does the attacker.
FGH [ PH ]►Counter: If the user was last hit by a physical attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
PSY [ SP ]►Mirror Coat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
PSY [ EF ]►Destiny Bond: If the user faints target effected Pokemon faints too. Doesn't effect Pokemon switched into battle unless switched in by the effect of baton pass.
NRL [ EF ]►Safeguard: Prevent all status effects for five turns

Braviary [ M ] [ Proud ]
Next Move: 19-Scary Face
Defiant: Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered. Defiant does not activate for self inflicted status lowering moves such as Overheat or Leaf Storm.

FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Brave Bird: 120: The user takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage dealt.
NRL[ PH ][ ç• ]►Fury Attack: 15: hits 2-5 times
NRL [ EF ]►Hone Claws: Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
FLY [ EF ]►Whirlwind: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

Noctowl [ F ] [ Quite ]
Next Move: 17-Reflect
Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
Odd Incense: Psychic Type moves do +20% more damage
PSY [ EF ]►Hypnosis: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use. [ 1-3 duration. Turn2-3 D6: 5-6 Wake up ]
1st Use: 10/10 chance, 2nd Use: 8/10 chance, 3rd Use: 4/10 chance, 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
PSY [ SP ]►Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon
FLY [ PH ]►Sky Attack: 140: Charges on the first turn, strikes the next turn; 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, 1/10 chance to critically hit
NRL [ EF ]►Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage

Vulpix [ M ] [ Relaxed ]
Evolution: Fire stone
Next Move: 7-Roar
Drought: Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds. No charge for Soler Beam. No chance to Freeze. Increases the base Dmg of Fire-type moves by +40 and Grass type by +30. Decreases the base Dmg of Water-type move Dmg by -30

FIR [ SP ]►Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance of Burn [ 12.5% ]
NRL [ EF ][ ~ ]►Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
FIR [ SP ]►Flamethrower: 90: 4/10 Chance of Burn [ 12.5% ]
NA [ N/A ]►

Rapidash [ M ] [ Bold ]
Next Move: 17-Stomp
Flame Body: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. If a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. This ability does not stack.
Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage.
PSN [ PH ]►Poison Jab: 80: 7/10 Chance to Poison [ 6.25% ]
BUG [ PH ]►Magehorn: 120:
FIR [ PH ]►Flame Charge: 50: raise user's speed one stage
NRL [ PH ]►Quick Attack: 40: damage (Priority +1)

Paras [ F ] [ Hasty ]
Evolution: 24
Next Move: 17-Fury Cutter
Effect spore: The opponent has a 1/10 chance of being induced by Paralysis, Poison or Sleep when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. Generate 1-3; 1=Paralysis, 2=Poison, 3=Sleep
Big Root: Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Leech Life, Dream Eater, Drain Punch, Horn Leech, Draining Kiss, Parabolic Charge, Oblivion Wing, Ingrain and Aqua Ring all restore +30% more HP.
BUG [ PH ][ ç• ]►Leech Life: 80: Restores HP to the user equal to 50% of damage dealt.
BUG [ PH ][ ç• ]►Fell Stinger: 50: Raise user's physical attack two stages if the target is KO'd.
GRS [ EF ]►Stun Spore: Paralyzes opponent [ 1/4 chance to attack ]
PSN [ EF ]►Poison Powder: Poisons Opponent [ 6.25% ]

Dodrio [ M ] [ Charming ]
Next Move:12 Fury Attack
Tangled Feet: Raises evasion by one stage if the Pokémon is confused
Quick Claw: When held by a pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first.
NRL [ SP ]►Tri Attack: 80: generate a number between 1-5, if a 1 is generated, generate another number between 1-3, a 1 inflicts burn, a 2 inflicts freeze, and a 3 inflicts paralysis.
NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rage: 20: if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.
FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Peck: 35:

Bag

Key items

Ammo: Bean Bag: None lethal blunt force impact projectiles used to injure but not kill
Ammo: Tranquilizer Dart: Used to render a pokemon unconscious
Ammo: Sludge Pellet: Covers the target in a sticky glue like sludge to restrain them
Ammo: Gas Pellet: A gas filled cartridge use to harm not kill targets.
Net Box: a small metal box that when thrown releases a Net to ensnare a target
Adjusting Cage: Using the same size shifting tecnology this cage can increase or decrease in size depending on its contents.
Smoke Grenade: Released a thick smog
Flash Grenade: Releases an ear piercing noise as well as a bright flash of light
Drone: Remote controlled airborne surveillance drone
Net Snare: A trap used to capture pokemon
Electric Tripwire: a trap used to paralyze and injure pokemon.
Held

x1 Mystic Water: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
Misc

x1 Everstone Stone: Devolves a pokemon by one stage. No effect on eeveelutions
x1 Dusk Stone: Evolves Murkrow / Misdreavus / Lampent / Doublade
x1 Moon Stone: Evolves Nidorina / Nidorino / Clefairy / Jigglypuff / Skitty / Munna
x1 Mysterious Incense: Generate a number 1-18 with the numbers assented to the pokemon types ( Fire, Water, Grass ext ) For 24 hours when you activate this incense, any unevolved Pokemon of the type that you rolled will appear as frequent as you want them to at Level 10
Dragon
Helix: Resurrects Omanyte
Contest

x1 Pink Scarf: All cute categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
x1 Blue Scarf: All beauty categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
x2 Brush: +3 Appeal
x2 Shampoo +3 Appeal
x1 Conditioner: +3 Appeal
Poffens

Cute: 8 Smart: 2
Cute: 7 Smart: 2
Cute: 6 Smart: 2
Medicine

x9 Potion: Heals up to 50 HP [ 3 posts ]
x1 Antidote: Removes Poison & Badly poisoned status effects
x3 Super Potion: Heals up to 100 HP
x16 Sweet Heart: Restores 100 HP and Removes status conditions, +1 FP to pokemon feed
Berry's

▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-35 / 2-5 ] x5 Sitrus: Restores 150HP / +1 Beauty +1 Cute +1 Smart +1 Tough
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Chople: Reduces damage from a super effective Fighting attack by 50% (of total damage) / +1 Cool +1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Roseli: Reduces damage from a super effective Fairy attack by 50% (of total damage)
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x4 Rindo: Reduces damage from a super effective Grass attack by 50% (of total damage) / +1 Cool +1 Smart
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-35 / 2-5 ] x1 Hondew: Adds 1fp point / +1 Cool +1 Beauty +1 Smart
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Aguav: Restores 25% HP, 1/5 chance of confusion Pokemon / +1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Wiki: Restores 25% HP, 1/5 chance of confusion Pokemon / +1 beauty
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Persim: User recovers from confusion / +1 Cool +1 Beauty +1 Cute +1 Tough
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x2 Cheri: Cures Paralysis / +1 Cool
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x2 Chesto: Cures Sleep / + 1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x6 Pecha: Cures Poison / + 1 Cute
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x6 Rawst: Cures Burn / + 1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x2 Aspear: Cures Freeze / + 1 Tough
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-20 / 3-5 ] x1 Pamtre: +3 Beauty +1 Cute
[ G-20 / 3-5 ] x1 Watmel: +3 Cute +1 Smart
[ G-20 / 3-5 ] x1 Spelon: +3 Cool +1 Beauty
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-15 / 3-6 ] x11 Oran: Heals 50HP
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-10 / 3-5 ] x1 Bluk: +1 Cute
Poka'Ball's

x10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic [ 3 posts ]
x13 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Love Ball:Effectiveness: Basic Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used against a pokemon the opposite gender of you character
x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Maidens Ball: Effectiveness: Basic +3 appeal in contests
HM's / TM's

TM-11: Sunny Day: Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds. No charge for Soler Beam. No chance to Freeze. Increases the base Dmg of Fire type moves by +40 and Grass type by +30. Decreases the base Dmg of Water type move Dmg by -30
TM-39: Rock Tomb: 60: Lower targets speed one stage

Unclaimed items

Old Rod: Allows trainer to fish for certain pokemon in the wild. See the region's fishing info page for more information.

[ G-40 / 1-3 ] x? Starf: When HP reaches below 25% roll a 4 sided dice for Attack, Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Defense. Whatever is rolled for is increased by three stages./ +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough
[ G-40 / 1-3 ] x? Lansat: Raises critical hit ratio by two stages when HP falls below 25% / +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough
[ G-35 / 2-5 ] x? Custap: Causes the holder to go first once when HP falls below 25% / +4 Cute +1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x? Maranga: Increases Special Defense by 1/10 upon being hit by a Special Attack
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x? Kee: Raises Defense by 1/10 upon being hit by a Physical Attack
x1 Paralyze Heal: Removes the Paralyzed status effect

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 593/5 ★ NPC encounter: 53/15 ★ item count: Battle Recorder: 6/30 || Area Specific: -: -/- || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Before Rose could figure out what she could do while puttering about in Pewter, she got a bunch of text responses. As she read them all, she could feel Fynx peering over her shoulder disapprovingly. "You seem popular all of a sudden." Fynx commented, holding her tongue on the fact that she saw that Gio was one of the people that were texting Rose. "Heh, I guess so~ Maybe everyone just seemed to have time to text at the same time!" Rose smiled, working on some replies. Sparx was busy looking around, not interested in being nosey about who Rose was contacting. The alolan raichu sat on his tail, hovering off the ground with a paw held to his chin in thought. "Oh! It seems there's a museum in town. We could go check that out, right?" He suggested, looking over towards Rose and Fynx. Rose finished up texting and looked up, then gave a nod. It sounded like a good enough idea to her.

Text To Marx
Okay.
No, I don't think it's very likely that you'd have met her... She's very 'training focused'. I don't think she makes friends often.
Yeah! I'm sure we could fly or take a boat! I wonder if Auriel could fly me there without getting too tired.

Text to Ajicka
I don't know. I'd have to ask Gram.

Text to Cheri
It is not my birthday. Yeah, i suppose frosting on a biscuit is strange... I like frosting a lot, though. Hello, Cheri! My name is Rose! Pink is a nice color. I am well, thank you. How are you?

Text to Gio
No, It was pretty easy. Oh! I think Cerulean is where i have to get to next. Sure! I wouldn't mind meeting up, since I'm headed there anyways.

Text to Alex
It has! Hi Alex!!! I've been alright for the most part. I'm in Kanto now, taking on some gyms here to train up more of my pokemon. Oh, Noe is doing alright. Though, last time he was out, he really seemed interested in chewing on my hair. How are you? What have you been up to? I was thinking that sometime we should all get together and visit Alola.

[[ooc:
Items to claim: first roll hold item of choice

]]

Koukaze
Gio

Loonamist
Marx & Ajicka

Razpitan
Lala/Cheri

KipsterHipster

User Image XXXX User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 59
HP: 590/590
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item: Enchanted Lute - Hold item; when the pokemon's HP reaches 25% or below this enchanting lute puts its opponent to sleep. Note: Can only be used once per battle. The probability of success is effected by, and effects, any sleep moves used on the same pokemon
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 7/17

User Image
Pokemon: Flurry
Nickname: Rye
Nature:
Lv: 15
HP: 150/150
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Ice Shard - 40 || (Priority +1)
Dark Pulse - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Powder Snow - 40 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Lick - 30 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
EXP: 7/25

Pokemon: Croconaw
Nickname: Spike
Nature:
Lv: 19
HP: 190/190
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
Aqua Tail - 90
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
EXP: 3/29

User Image
Pokemon: Raichu (Alolan)
Nickname: Sparx
Nature:
Lv. 11
HP: 110/110
Ability: Surge Surfer - When the battlefield is under the effects of Electric Terrain, this pokemon's speed is raised three stages.
Hold Item: Choice Scarf
Attacks:
Psychic – 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Thunderbolt – 90 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Speed Swap - Exchanges speed with target, includes both base level speed plus any stat changes.
Exp: 6/16

Pokemon: Stufful
Nickname: Meli
Nature: Fussy but loves attention
Lv. 11
Ability: Fluffy - Takes half damage from moves that make contact, but also takes double damage from Fire-type moves. Fire moves that make contact do neutral damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 40
Leer - Lowers target's physical defense one stage
Focus Blast - 120 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
Baby-Doll Eyes - Lowers target's physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

Pokemon: Rockruff
Nickname: Kekoa (Kiki)
Nature:
Lv. 11
Ability: Vital Spirit - The Pokémon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability. If a pokemon with Vital Spirit is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite – 60 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
Tackle - 40
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Flareon
Nickname: Blaze
Nature:
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 0/15

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Lupup (shiny)
Nickname: Ammy (Amaterasu)
Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
Lv. 8
HP: 80/80
Ability: Adaptability -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Odor Sleuth -
Exp: 8/18

Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Nickname: Rumble
Nature: Stoic as a stone, is rather easily amused though.
Lv. 45
HP: 450/450
Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Take Down - 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Chip Away – 70 || ignores any changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
Stone Edge – 100 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Drill Run - 80 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Exp: 1/19

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 44
HP: 440/440
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
X-Scissor – 80
Exp: 25/31

User Image
Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Poison Heal - If the Pokémon is poisoned or badly poisoned, it will gain 1/8 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn instead of taking damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Body Slam - 85 || 7/10 chance to paralyze. If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
Poison Fang - 50 || 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison
Air Slash - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Exp: 2/26

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Giratina (shiny)
Nickname: Neon
Nature:
Lv: 41
HP: 410/410
Ability: altered forme Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Slash - 70 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Dragon Claw - 80
Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
EXP: 5/16

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
EXP: 14/28

Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 42
HP: 420/420
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 0/42

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Serperior
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 43
HP: 430/430
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Leaf Blade - 90 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 27/30

User Image
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 31
HP: 310/310
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
EXP: 27/40

User Image
Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this Pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 0/41

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 350/350
Ability: Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type and do x1.3 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Hold Item: Altarianite
Attacks:
Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
Hyper Voice - 90
Heatwave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname: Noe
Nature: Lax: Nonchalant; Energy conservative; Loves Cheri berries
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 1/15

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 37
HP: 370/370
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubble Beam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 3/38

Pokemon: Goodra
Nickname: Jelly
Nature:
Lv: 5
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Hold Item: Exp. Share
Attacks:
Outrage - 120 || Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
Tackle - 50
Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of lowering opponent's speed one stage
EXP: 10/15

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Limber - The Pokemon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
FP: 0/5
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
EXP: 3/27

Pokemon: Kirlia
Nickname: Felix
Nature: Calm and Stoic.
Lvl: 24
HP: 240/240
Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
Attacks:
Growl - Lowers target's physical attack by one stage
Confusion - 50 || 4/10 chance to cause confusion
Magical Leaf - 60 || unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited
Exp: 11/34

Pokemon: Larvesta
Nickname:
Nature:
Lvl: 40
HP: 400/400
Ability: Swarm -
Attacks:
Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch
Bug Bite - 60 || receives the effect from opponent's held berry
Exp: 7/25

In Process:

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: ∞
GS Ball: 1
Ultra Ball: 5
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Love Ball: 2
Friend Ball: 3
Shiny Ball: 1
Potions: ∞
Max Revive: 3
Sweet Heart: 5
Balm Mushroom: 1
Shiny Stone: 1
Dawn Stone: 1
Moon Stone: 1
Mawilite: 1
Altarianite: 1 (held by Auriel)
Enchanted Lute: 1 (held by Fynx)
Choice Scarf: 1 (held by Sparx)
Black Flute: 2
White Flute: 1
Eviolite: 1
Crystal Shard: 2
Mail Letters: 3
Explorer Kit: 1
Taiko Drum: 1 (to be given to Ajicka at a later date)
Paper Lantern: 1
Vs Seeker: 1
Sweet Incense: 1
Exp Share: 2 (1 held and being used by Jelly)
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 9
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
TM Thunder
TM Rock Tomb
TM Rock Slide
TM Earthquake x 2
TM Stone Edge
TM Energy Ball
TM Scald
TM Sludge Bomb
TM Power-Up Punch
TM Dark Pulse
HM Cut
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 6
Apicot: 1
Kelpsy: 5
Roseli: 5
Sitrus: 5
Colbur: 5
Leppa: 5
Maranga: 5
Starf: 5
Enigma: 5
Lansat: 5
Oran: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
Aguav: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Kanto:
Boulder Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
Spirit Beads (being worn around the neck)
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito
a pouch of volcanic ash

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
┯┯┯┯┯┯┯
ⒺⓁⒾⒿⒶⒽ
┷┷┷┷┷┷┷
┯┯┯┯┯┯┯
★Ghost/Poison Loving Teenaged Wreck ★
┷┷┷┷┷┷┷

┯┯┯┯┯┯┯
★OOB: Bulbasaur ★
┷┷┷┷┷┷┷

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Eli waited patiently for his answer, stroking his Bulbasaur gently on the back. He was attentive, to say the least, and took notice to the skimpy dressed woman's action of nearly touching her forehead. He wanted to bring it up, but he didn't want to pry too much. After all, he didn't know how comfortable she was talking about such things. When she finally revealed her notebook, Eli laughed, smiling in her direction. "Well, I'm as dumb as a pile of bricks but hey, if you like jotting down these...things? The more power to you!" he chuckled to himself, making fun of his own ignorance. "I actually stopped going to school after learning to just read and write, so consider me your intellectual opposite!" he joked. "Eli, by the way. Elijah Korrindel from Lavender Town!" he stuck out his hand to shake, before looking to Miss blunt herself. "So uh, that means your turn right?" He was eager to see what kind of things she was going to pry her nose into now.

╚══════════════╝

►Pokemon◄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bulbasaur -- Bacchus -- HP: 60/60
[ ♂ ] [ Calm ] [Lv 7 -- 01/17]
Friendship: ❤ [5/10]
Evolves: Lv 16
Item Name: --
Ability Name: Overgrow
Ribbons: --
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

►Name: Tackle Dmg: 50
Effect:
►Name: Growl Dmg:--
Effect:Lowers Opponent's attack by one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Drifloon -- Leia -- HP: 100/100
[ ♀ ] [ Docile ] [Lv.10 -- 14/15]
Friendship: 1/10
Evolves: Lv 28
Item Name: --
Ability Name: Unburden
Ribbons: --
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

►Name:Constrict Dmg: 10
Effect:1/2 chance to reduce targets speed one stage
►Name: Minimize Dmg:--
Effect:Raise users evasiveness two stages
►Name: Astonish Dmg: 30
Effect: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
►Name: Gust Dmg: 40
Effect: hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage

►Bag◄

✹ Potions
✹ Pokeballs
✹ x1 Black Glasses
✹ x2 Lemonades
✹ x5 Ganlon Berries

►Others◄

✹ Next Area 02 / 03
✹ Encounter 04/05
✹ Battle 12 / 15
Dex
✹ OOC;
SpectralEternity

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                  XXLocation: Pewter City
                                                  XXCompany:
                                                  XXOut of Ball: Jubilee, Uriah

XX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XXQuest Item -: -- / --
                                                  XXArea Specific Item - : -- / --
                                                  XXWild Pokémon Encounters: 65 / --
                                                  XXTrainer Encounters: 65 / 15
                                                  XXTraveling Post: 3 / 3
                                                  XXXXXXXXMoving to: Mt.Moon
                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-

Faraday smirked some as Brock approached with his winnings, giving the gym leader a nod and a grateful smile. "Thank you friend. You put up a great fight as well." Faraday held a hand out and took the winnings, raising a finger on the other and giving a swivel gesture. "I certainly didn’t see me having to use those tactics so early." Or at all to be honest. He certainly though that Shellder would hold out longer, but that Magntitude had managed to be just strong enough to put the poor thing down. It was risky to send in Chromie on that but she cleaned up well enough and that was all that matter.

Tucking the winnings away, he gave Brock a shake of the hand and another smile before saluting in goodbye. "Take care Brock, see ya around." Faraday remarked, looking over and gesturing to Uriah and Jubilee that they were leaving. The pair had taken up viewing from the nearby stands but now it was time to go. He needed to get to the pokemon center to get his team healed up and then they’d be swiftly heading off to the next city for the next trial they needed to face.

The pair fell in line with him as they left, Jubilee practically skipping in celebration. "Wow that was a tough one! Who knew rock pokemon could be so rough?" Faraday just smirked a bit, noticing as Uriah rolled his eyes in response. There was a bit of a joke to that comment but both males remained quiet on it which simply seemed to confuse the girl. It didn’t last long though as an idea came to mind. "Hey MD! When we get them healed, can Shellder and Chromie come out? I think they deserve it! Oh! And Murphy too! And maybe Dresden?!"

"So basically everyone, Jubilee?" Uriah remarked, seeming to catch where this was going. Jubilee only hesitated a moment as they stepped into the pokemon center before a grin sprouted across her face and she clapped her hands together.

"Yup! I think they deserve the fresh air!" Faraday chuckled and shook his head. "Mmm… we’ll see Jubilee. Let’s get everyone healed up first alright? Maybe once we’re moving." Jubilee pouted but that seemed enough for her. Soon he had everyone healed and they were heading for the nearest route exit. Once they were on the path, maybe he’d consider letting everyone out to get some exercise. It’d been a while after all.

Faraday claimed
                                                  - Boulder Badge
                                                  - TM Rock Tomb
                                                  +20 exp. split between Shellder & Chromie (+10 to each)
                                                  +10 EXP to all pokemon for First Badge Achievement.

-
                                                  ((OoC: ))

- - - - - - - - - - -

ACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                  Chromie the Charmander
                                                  LVL: 14 | HP: 140/140 | EXP: (+1, +20) 6/19
                                                  FP: 0/5 (0/10)

Ability
                                                  Blaze: When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage.

Attacks
                                                  NRM | PHY || Scratch: 40 DMG.
                                                  NRM | OTH || Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage.
                                                  FRE | SPC || Ember: 40 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Burn.
                                                  NRM | OTH || Smokescreen: Lower targets accuracy one stage.

(Next Move: )

Held Item
                                                  N/A: - -

- - - - - -

User Image
                                                  - - the Shellder
                                                  LVL: 20 | HP: 200/200 | EXP: (+1, +20) 8/16

Ability
                                                  Skill Link: Enables multi-strike moves that hit 2-5 times per use to always strike five times.

Attacks
                                                  NRM | OTH || Protect: The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
                                                  ICE | PHY || Icicle Spear: 25 DMG; Hits 2-5 times.
                                                  WTR | SPC || Surf: 90 DMG; Hits all adjacent Pokemon.
                                                  NRM | PHY || Tackle: 50 DMG.

Held Item

- - - - - -

User Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [GS Ball: x1.5 Battle EXP]
                                                  Dresden the Buneary
                                                  LVL: 39 | HP: 390/390 | EXP: (+1, +10) 9/44
                                                  FP: 5/5 (10/10)

Ability
                                                  Limber: The Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability.

Attacks
                                                  FHT | PHY || Jump Kick: 100 DMG; 1/10 chance to miss. If It misses, user loses half max HP.
                                                  FHT | PHY || Drain Punch: 75 DMG; Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                                                  FRE | PHY || Fire Punch: 75 DMG; 4/10 Chance of Burn
                                                  NRM | OTH || Endure: Survive any attack in one turn with 1 HP. 2nd use: 1/5 chance to work, Subsequent use: 1/10 chance to work.(Priority +3).

Held Item
                                                  Muscle Band: Physical attacks do x1.2 damage.

- - - - - -

User Image
                                                  Sissil the Magikit
                                                  LVL: 30 | HP: 300/300 | EXP: (+1, +10) 33/37

Ability
                                                  Technician: When this pokemon uses attacks that do 60 damage or lower, the power will do x1.5 damage instead.

Attacks
                                                  GHT | SPC || Ominous Wind: 60 DMG; 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage.
                                                  PSY | SPC || Psychic: 90 DMG; 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage.
                                                  PSY | PHY || Zen Headbutt: 80 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Flinch target.
                                                  PSY | OTH || Hypnosis: Puts the target to sleep.

(Next Move: Evolution)

Held Item

- - - - -

User Image
                                                  Jubilee the Zorua
                                                  LVL: 24 | HP: 240/240 | EXP: (+1, +10) 9/19

Ability
                                                  Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.

Attacks
                                                  NRM | OTH || Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage.
                                                  DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out. (Priority +7)
                                                  DRK | PHY || Feint Attack: 60 DMG; Ignores accuracy & evasiveness.

Held Item

- - - - - -

User Image
                                                  Uriah the Zorua
                                                  LVL: 24 | HP: 240/240 | EXP: (+1, +10) 13/34

Ability
                                                  Illusion: Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.

Attacks
                                                  NRM | OTH || Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage.
                                                  DRK | PHY || Pursuit: 40 DMG; Double damage if the opponent is switching out. (Priority +7)
                                                  DRK | SPC || Dark Pulse: 80 DMG; 3/10 Chance to Flinch.

Held Item
                                                  EXP Share: Pokemon holding this item get extra EXP equal to 1/2 the base EXP gained from battles up to level 30.

- - - - - -

INACTIVE POKEMON

User Image
                                                  Smithy the Klefki
                                                  LVL: 20 | HP: 200/200 | EXP: 3/26

Ability
                                                  Magician: If this pokemon is not holding an item, when it attacks an opponent holding an item, it will steal the opponents held item. (Item will be returned at the end of the battle.)

Attacks
                                                  FRY | SPC || Fairy Lock: Prevents escape/switching in the next turn, does not affect Ghost types. Doesn't prevent effects such as Baton pass and U-turn.
                                                  FRY | SPC || Fairy Wind: 40 DMG.
                                                  GST | PHY || Astonish: 30 DMG; 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.

Held Item
                                                  None: N/A

- - - - - -

User Image
                                                  USB the Joltik
                                                  LVL: 5 | HP: 50/50 | EXP: 1/15

Ability
                                                  Compoundeyes: This pokemon's accuracy cannot be lowered.

Attacks
                                                  BUG | OTH || String Shot: Lower targets speed two stages.
                                                  BUG | PHY || Leech Life: 20 DMG; Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                                                  BUG | OTH || Spider Web: Opponent cannot escape/switch.
                                                  ELC | OTH || Thunder Wave: Paralyze opponent.

Held Item
                                                  None: N/A

- - - - - -

User Image
                                                  Murphy the Mudkip
                                                  LVL: 33 | HP: 330/330 | EXP: 13/43
                                                  FP: 0/5 (5/10)

Ability
                                                  Torrent: When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage.

Attacks
                                                  NRM | OTH || Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage.
                                                  WTR | PHY || Aqua Tail: 90 DMG.
                                                  GRD | SPC || Mud-Slap: 20 DMG; Lowers target's accuracy one stage.

(Next Move: Rock Throw, Lvl. 25)

Held Item
                                                  Eviolite: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.

- - - - - -

INVENTORY

Pokeballs
                                                  - Infinite Pokeballs

Restoration Items
                                                  - Infinite Potions

Hold Items
                                                  - Muscle Band (Held by Buneary)
                                                  - Charizardite-Y
                                                  - Lucky Egg x 2
                                                  - EXP Share x 1
                                                  - Eviolite (Held by Mudkip)

Special Items
                                                  - Rare Candies x 2
                                                  - Prison Bottle

Berries

TM/HM
                                                  - TM 14 - Blizzard (Fair)
                                                  - TM 22 - Solar Beam (Fair)
                                                  - TM 25 - Thunder (Fair)
                                                  - TM 30 - Shadow Ball (Fair)
                                                  - TM 35 - Flamethrower (Fair)
                                                  - TM 52 - Focus Blast (Fair)
                                                  - TM Rock Tomb (Brock)

Badge Case

Kanto
                                                  Boulder Badge |

Misc
                                                  Lock Picks | Ballistic Vest | Hand Cuffs | Card Deck | Wallet | Loose Change | Handkerchief | An Odd Hoop | Hand Gun

NOTES

- Battle Recorder [Unclaimed]
                                                  - Big Mushroom x 2 [Unclaimed]
                                                  - EXP Share x 2 [Unclaimed]
                                                  - Heartscale x 3 [Unclaimed]

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:17 pm
User ImageRAY / NEROmmraniero
mm >>tUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ray allowed himself a sigh of relief as he left the dense forest behind him. The buildings of Pewter rose in the distance. Ray tried tried to pick out the gym, but he had no way of knowing which building it was. He just hadn't paid attention to those kinds of things in the past. Whatever; he'd be able to find it easy. Unlike forests, cities were easy to navigate for him.

"If I beat the leader, I can get my Granbull back." That dog of his was reliable, and Ray looked forward to having the sturdy chomper back on his side. Though the tyrogue responded well to orders, both charmander and nidoran were somewhat lacking. The snake thing... Ray didn't have an opinion on it yet. It seemed too independent, but the rarity of it interested him. Ray began down the path to the city, pausing when he spotted a wild nidoran. He sent out his charmander to battle it, figuring it could stand to toughen up a bit for the gym battle.

Charmander | Lvl. 9 | Blaze | Muscle Band
                                vs.
                                Nidoran M | Lvl. 5 | Rivalry

R1
                                Charmander used Scratch = 40 x 1.2 = 48 damage
                                Nidoran M used Leer = Charmander's defense was lowered

R2
                                Charmander used Ember = Nidoran M fainted

Pokemon

User Image
                                  Nickname: Charmander | Gender: Male | Level: 9
                                  Nature: Brave| Ability: Blaze| Held Item: Muscle Band :: x1.2 damage to physical attacks
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 4/10 Chance of Burn
                                      ► Scratch [40] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact
                                      ► Growl | Normal | Status | Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage

User Image
                                  Nickname: Tyrogue | Gender: Male | Level: 13
                                  Nature: Careful | Ability: Guts | Held Item: Defense Band :: x1.3 damage to punching moves for tyrogue or hitmonchan
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Fake Out [40] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact | Priority +3 | Flinches target, Only usable 1st turn
                                      ► Tackle [50] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact
                                      ► Mach Punch [40] | Fighting | Physical | Makes Contact | Priority +2
                                      ► Foresight | Normal | Status | Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage

User Image
                                  Nickname: Nidoran | Gender: Male | Level: 8
                                  Nature: Rash | Ability: Hustle | Held Item: Lum Berry
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Peck [35] | Flying | Physical | Makes Contact
                                      ► Focus Energy | Normal | Status | All attacks have a 1/10 of a critical hit.
                                      ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lowers Opponent's Defense One Stage

User Image
                                  Nickname: Klow | Gender: Female | Level: 15
                                  Nature: Impish | Ability: Illuminate | Held Item: Lum Berry
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                      ► Thundershock [40] | Electric | Special | 4/10 chance of paralysis
                                      ► Thunder Wave | Electric | Status | Paralyze opponent
                                      ► Wrap [15] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact | Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first

Items

Pokeballs
                                Pokeballs (unlimited)

Medicine
                                Potion (unlimited)

Berries
                                Sitrus Berries x5

Held Items
                                Life Orb

TMs/HMs

Key Items
                                Berserk Gene, Energy Drink, Big Mushroom x3
                                Pokedex

Badges

Bumps

Pokemon | 11
                                Trainer | 2
                                Lum Berry Trees x3 | 35/4
                                Heartscale | 10/2

Charmander | 19/14
                                Tyrogue | 18/9
                                Nidoran | 16/14
                                Klow | 15/4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:28 pm
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

Movement 3/3 || Wild Pokemon: 43/3 || NPC Battle: 29/15 || Item Bump: 6/30 Big Root || Need to Claim: 10/10 Heart Scale, 10/10 Shiny Stone, Time Capsule, level 5 morelull with leech seed, One Way Trade Dragalge from Vince || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Big Mushroom, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge, Heat Rock (30 Posts)

Team OOB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Bulbasaur
L E V E L: 9
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 90/90HP | Status: None | 17/19 EXP | Next Move: Level 13 - Sleep Powder, Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 16

xxN A M E: Lavender - Gastly
L E V E L: 7
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain changes, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - The targets Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 70/70HP | Status: None | 15/17 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

xxN A M E: Flasora - Roselia
L E V E L: 14
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solarbeam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80, hits multiple targets

User Image User Image - 140/140HP | Status: None | 15/17 EXP

xxN A M E: Nightshade - Houndoom
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleep for 4 Turns

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 15/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Hemlock - Toxicroak
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish
A B I L I T Y: Poison Touch - When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: confuses opponent, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud-Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 130/130HP | Status: None | 13/18 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

xxN A M E: Iris - Chima
User Image
L E V E L: 6
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Immunity - This Pokémon cannot be Poisoned
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burning opponent

User Image User Image - 60/60HP | Status: None | 4/16 EXP | Next Move: Bite (lv 12) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Arum - Chikorita
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky
A B I L I T Y: Leaf Guard - Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
A T T A C K S:

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Move: Razor Leaf (lv 6), Sunny Day (TM), Synthesis (HS), Giga Drain (HS), Leech Seed (Big M.)

xxN A M E: Salem - Meowth
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Careful
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If in the active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Out - 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in. (Priority +3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Jasmine - Scolipede
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rollout - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Aqua Tail & Iron Tail (H. Scale), Toxic (TM)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex

User Image Spray Paint Set (Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, and Purple)

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

TM Case
User Image

TM 52 Focus Blast (For Hyacinth)

User Image

Azalea looked at Fremy's notes, recognizing the math almost immediately. What the math was about, however, she couldn't tell at first glance like she could with poisonous plants. She was a toxicologist, so she had to know complex chemistry, so she was able to understand some of the equations as scientific equations. Studying it, she could have sworn it looked like some of her notes on Lavender's gases. Azalea looked up at Fremy and quirked a brow. Scribbles her a**. Surprisingly though, she didn't engage further, noting Fremy's name as she introduced herself. "Azalea." She offered casually, smirking as Eli insulted himself by suggesting he was dumber than a pile of bricks, before offering her a chance to ask questions next. "Yeah, but you already know what I want to ask. What makes a ghost lover paler than a sheet outta no where?" She suggested, staring at Eli for a moment. It was a curious thing. People who weren't afraid of ghosts were pretty fearless, in her experience, which basically meant herself and Gray. "If you ain't gonna answer though, think that's it for me yo. I need to hit the gym anyways. S'no skin off my nose." Azalea jerked her chin in the direction of the door. "Or maybe... I guess I should get your numbers or something. I hear that's a thing people do when they meet other people they're cool with or whatever." She suggested, though not making any reach for her own communication device. "Just tell me the number if you feel like it. I'll make note of it later." She sniffed, glancing away in a bored manner.

User Image

HuntressKitteh

Cannibalistic-Insanity

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:39 pm
mm >>tUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A tree grew a few feet off the road, and on one of the limbs twisted the purple body of an ekans. "Hmm." Out of curiosity, Ray held his wrist in front of him and released his klow onto it. The little black snake slithered around, her head resting on his skin, big blue eyes staring at him. Ray compared his snake to that one. Something about her just felt that she wasn't native to kanto. "Lake of Rage, huh...?" Ray dropped his arm. "Charmander, use ember." The snake fell out of the tree when it was attacked. It slashed Charmander with a poison sting before it fainted. Ray frowned. "Poisoned? Tch." He returned Charmander. That meant training was over then. Ray left the klow out; the cool scales felt comfortable enough on his wrist.

Charmander | Lvl. 9 | Blaze | Muscle Band
                                vs.
                                Ekans | Lvl. 8 | Intimidate

R1
                                Ekans' intimidate lowers Charmander's attack
                                Charmander used Ember = 40 damage
                                Ekans used Poison Sting = 15 damage [Charmander was Poisoned

Poison does 1/16 x 90 = 5 damage

Charmander = 70 HP
                                Ekans = 40 HP

R2
                                Charmander used Ember = Ekans fainted

Pokemon

User Image
                                  Nickname: Charmander | Gender: Male | Level: 10
                                  Nature: Brave| Ability: Blaze| Held Item: Muscle Band :: x1.2 damage to physical attacks
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Smokescreen | Normal | Status | Lowers target's Accuracy One Stage

User Image
                                  Nature: Careful | Ability: Guts | Held Item: Defense Band :: x1.3 damage to punching moves for tyrogue or hitmonchan
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Fake Out [40] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact | Priority +3 | Flinches target, Only usable 1st turn

User Image
                                  Nickname: Nidoran | Gender: Male | Level: 8
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Wrap [15] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact | Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first

Items

Pokeballs
                                Pokeballs (unlimited)

Medicine
                                Potion (unlimited)

Berries
                                Sitrus Berries x5

Held Items
                                Life Orb

TMs/HMs

Key Items
                                Pokedex

Badges

Bumps

Pokemon | 10
                                Trainer | 3
                                Lum Berry Trees x3 | 35/5
                                Heartscale | 10/3

Charmander | 20/3
                                Tyrogue | 18/10
                                Nidoran | 16/15
                                Klow | 15/5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Ray felt at ease as he passed into the city. He had only been here once before, but the paths he had walked remained in his head like a map. Unfamiliar places floated like puzzle pieces in his mind until he saw something familiar and they locked into place. He found the pokemon center and had them take care of Charmander, Tyrogue, and Nidoran. The klow didn't need seeing to, and besides it would've been a pain to put it back in its ball. Ray had to admit, it was convenient that these places were free. Even if they made his skin crawl for some reason he couldn't explain.

Pokemon

User Image
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Nickname: Nidoran | Gender: Male | Level: 9
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Double Kick [30] | Fighting | Physical | Makes Contact | Hits Twice

User Image
                                  Move Set:

Items

Pokeballs
                                Pokeballs (unlimited)

Medicine
                                Potion (unlimited)

Berries
                                Sitrus Berries x5

Held Items
                                Life Orb

TMs/HMs

Key Items
                                Pokedex

Badges

Bumps

Pokemon | 11
                                Trainer | 4
                                Lum Berry Trees x3 | 35/6
                                Heartscale | 10/4

Charmander | 20/4
                                Tyrogue | 18/11
                                Nidoran | 17/0
                                Klow | 15/6

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:07 am

It was strange how much bigger the cities felt when he was this young. Many of the buildings here weren't that tall, but when your perspective shifted as fast as his had it was easy to notice. But Ray navigated the city as well as he had Celadon when he was younger. Walking into the gym, now that was the real challenge. Or...was it? "Hey! I'm here to battle." he called out. The place was just a battlefield full of rocks. Interesting, in a way.

"Another challenger, eh?" a man walked out from the back, good-natured despite the way he had been summoned. When Ray didn't respond and just raised a pokeball, Brock responded with the same. "Alright then; I'll show you a battle that will rock your socks off." Brock considered saying, Brock your socks off, but that worked best with friends.

Ray snorted. "Whatever you say. Tyrogue, fake out!" Ray wasted no time, having Tyrogue leap forward with a quick one-two fakout and mach punch combo. He barely gave the geodude time to summon more than a ghost of a quake before Tyroque darted back in to finish it off.

For the second pokemon, Ray sent out Nidoran who had just learned double kick. Between the type advantage, its hustle ability, and the life orb he had given it, he expected a one turn knockout...assuming Nidoran could hit. Onix may have sturdy, but a move like double kick hit two times, so fast it wouldn't be able to respond. Ray liked attacking quick and dirty. Sure enough, although Onix slammed Nidoran with a powerful move, the prickly pink pokemon was able to run up and crack it in the side with a powerful kick combo.

Gym Battle!

Battle 1

Tyrogue Lvl. 13 | Guts | Defense Band
                                vs.
                                Geodude Lvl. 13 | Sturdy

R1
                                Tyrogue goes first and uses Fake Out = 40 x 0.5 = 20 damage
                                Geodude flinched

Tyrogue = 130/130 HP
                                Geodude = 110/130 HP

R2
                                Tyrogue used Mach Punch = 40 x 1.3 [Item] = 52 x 2 [Effectiveness] = 104 damage
                                Geodude used Magnitude... Magnitude 4! = 10 damage

Tyrogue = 120/130 HP
                                Geodude = 6/130 HP

R3
                                Tyrogue used Mach Punch = 104 damage
                                Geodude fainted

Battle 2

Nidoran M | Lvl.9 | Hustle | Life Orb
                                vs.
                                Onix | Lvl. 17 | Sturdy

R1
                                Onix used Rock Tomb = 60 damage [Nidoran Speed down]
                                Nidoram used Double Kick [Hits] = 30 x 1.5 [Hustle] x 1.3 [Life Orb] x 2 [Effectiveness] + 30 x 1.5 x 1.3 x 2 = 117 + 117 = 234
                                First kick breaks sturdy, second kick KOs, Onix fainted

Nidoran lost 1/10 x 90 = 9 HP from Life Orb

Pokemon

User Image
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Move Set:

Items

Pokeballs
                                Pokeballs (unlimited)

Medicine
                                Potion (unlimited)

Berries
                                Sitrus Berries x5

Held Items
                                Life Orb

TMs/HMs

Key Items
                                Pokedex

Badges

Bumps

Pokemon | 12
                                Trainer | 5
                                Lum Berry Trees x3 | 35/7
                                Heartscale | 10/5

Charmander | 20/5
                                Tyrogue | 18/12
                                Nidoran | 17/1
                                Klow | 15/7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:44 am
TheWhiteDragonfly

Leader Brock

After the tiny pink nidoran took down his large Onix, the battle was over. Brock returned his Onix. "Guess it was my socks that got rocked off this time. Congrats, kid!" Brock smiled, stepping forward to hand Ray his rewards for defeating him. That was the badge and his personal favorite tm, rock tomb. "In addition to the boulder badge, I'd like to give you the tm for Rock Tomb. It's a good move to slow your opponent down with if they are too fast." he informed the kid. Once the badge and tm were handed over, Brock waved farewell before heading towards the back to heal up his pokemon.

Rayray Received:
- Boulder Badge
- TM Rock Tomb
+20 exp. split between Tyrogue and Nidoran M!  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:01 am
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 594/5 ★ NPC encounter: 54/15 ★ item count: Battle Recorder: 7/30 || Area Specific: -: -/- || Ghosts defeated by Flurry: 8

Upon entering the museum, Rose had to return Spike to his pokeball, because he immediately took too much interest in one of the fossil exhibits.The red head sighed, placing the croconaw's ball at her belt before checking out the rest of the museum with Fynx and Sparx by her side. Fynx kept quiet most of the time while Sparx reacted in wonder to nearly everything alongside Rose. The museum wasn't too big, however, and before long, they had seen all that there was to see. "That was fun~ I guess that's it for the museum, though." Rose commented. Fynx gave a nod, leading the way out of the museum. "Should we rest up at the pokemon center? I believe it's quite the hike to get to the next city." Fynx stated as they exited the museum. Rose paused to give it some thought. Maybe she'd get there faster if she just had Auriel fly her. But what would be the fun in that? It was probably best to go by foot so that she could experience Kanto better. Not to mention she did like the sound of hiking. It was too bad that MD hadn't turned back up... she had hoped the man would have at least said good bye properly, but she figured he might have his own business to attend to. Maybe she'd run into him in her kanto adventures again, which might be more likely if she stayed on foot. However, there was the slight issue that she'd be traveling alone from here. It wasn't that her pokemon weren't enough company, but she had been looking forward to having a friend to travel with in this region, other than her pokemon.

[[ooc:
Items to claim: first roll hold item of choice

]]

Koukaze"
Gio

Loonamist"
Marx & Ajicka

Razpitan"
Lala/Cheri

KipsterHipster"

User Image XXXX User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 59
HP: 590/590
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item: Enchanted Lute - Hold item; when the pokemon's HP reaches 25% or below this enchanting lute puts its opponent to sleep. Note: Can only be used once per battle. The probability of success is effected by, and effects, any sleep moves used on the same pokemon
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || This attack does physical damage. Does damage based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat.
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Exp: 8/17

User Image
Pokemon: Flurry
Nickname: Rye
Nature:
Lv: 15
HP: 150/150
Ability: Levitate - Immunity to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Ice Shard - 40 || (Priority +1)
Dark Pulse - 80 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Powder Snow - 40 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Lick - 30 || 7/10 Chance to Paralyze
EXP: 8/25

Pokemon: Croconaw
Nickname: Spike
Nature:
Lv: 19
HP: 190/190
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Aqua Tail - 90
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Freeze
EXP: 4/29

User Image
Pokemon: Raichu (Alolan)
Nickname: Sparx
Nature:
Lv. 11
Ability: Surge Surfer - When the battlefield is under the effects of Electric Terrain, this pokemon's speed is raised three stages.
Hold Item: Choice Scarf
Attacks:
Psychic – 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense one stage
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Thunderbolt – 90 || 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
Speed Swap - Exchanges speed with target, includes both base level speed plus any stat changes.
Exp: 7/16

Pokemon: Stufful
Nickname: Meli
Nature: Fussy but loves attention
Lv. 11
Ability: Fluffy - Takes half damage from moves that make contact, but also takes double damage from Fire-type moves. Fire moves that make contact do neutral damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 40
Focus Blast - 120 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage
Baby-Doll Eyes - Lowers target's physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

Pokemon: Rockruff
Nickname: Kekoa (Kiki)
Nature:
Lv. 11
Ability: Vital Spirit - The Pokémon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability. If a pokemon with Vital Spirit is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite – 60 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
Tackle - 40
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy one stage

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Flareon
Nickname: Blaze
Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Flash Fire -This Pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Ember - 40 || 1/10 Chance of Burn
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy by one stage

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokemon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Lupup (shiny)
Nickname: Ammy (Amaterasu)
Nature: Calm and collected. Oddly enough, seems to like humans. Raised by Arcanine family.
Lv. 8
HP: 80/80
Ability: Adaptability -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Odor Sleuth -
Exp: 8/18

Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Nickname: Rumble
Nature: Stoic as a stone, is rather easily amused though.
Lv. 45
HP: 450/450
Ability: Rock Head - Prevents recoil damage from attacks.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Chip Away – 70 || ignores any changes to the target's Defense and evasion.
Stone Edge – 100 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Drill Run - 80 || 1/10 chance for critical hit
Exp: 1/19

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 44
HP: 440/440
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
X-Scissor – 80
Exp: 25/31

User Image
Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Poison Heal - If the Pokémon is poisoned or badly poisoned, it will gain 1/8 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn instead of taking damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Body Slam - 85 || 7/10 chance to paralyze. If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
Poison Fang - 50 || 1/2 Chance to Badly Poison
Air Slash - 75 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target
Exp: 2/26

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Giratina (shiny)
Nickname: Neon
Nature:
Ability: altered forme Pressure - Intimidates the opponent to not use the same move consecutively. If a pokemon with Pressure is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Slash - 70 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Dragon Claw - 80
Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower targets special defense
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
EXP: 5/16

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
EXP: 14/28

Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 42
HP: 420/420
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 0/42

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Serperior
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 43
HP: 430/430
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Leaf Blade - 90 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 27/30

User Image
Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 31
HP: 310/310
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
EXP: 27/40

User Image
Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this Pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 0/41

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 350/350
Ability: Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type and do x1.3 damage when used by a pokemon with this ability
Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Hold Item: Altarianite
Attacks:
Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
Hyper Voice - 90
Heatwave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname: Noe
Nature: Lax: Nonchalant; Energy conservative; Loves Cheri berries
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 1/15

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 37
HP: 370/370
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered by opponents
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubble Beam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 3/38

Pokemon: Goodra
Nickname: Jelly
Nature:
Lv: 5
Ability: Gooey - Contact with the Pokemon lowers the attacker's Speed stat by one stage
Hold Item: Exp. Share
Attacks:
Outrage - 120 || Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
Tackle - 50
Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of lowering opponent's speed one stage
EXP: 10/15

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Limber - The Pokemon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
FP: 0/5
Attacks:
Pound - 35
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
EXP: 3/27

Pokemon: Kirlia
Nickname: Felix
Nature: Calm and Stoic.
Lvl: 24
HP: 240/240
Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
Attacks:
Growl - Lowers target's physical attack by one stage
Confusion - 50 || 4/10 chance to cause confusion
Magical Leaf - 60 || unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also warps player to the last pokemon center they visited
Exp: 11/34

Pokemon: Larvesta
Nickname:
Nature:
Lvl: 40
HP: 400/400
Ability: Swarm -
Attacks:
Zen Headbutt - 80 || 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch
Bug Bite - 60 || receives the effect from opponent's held berry
Exp: 7/25

In Process:

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: ∞
GS Ball: 1
Ultra Ball: 5
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Love Ball: 2
Friend Ball: 3
Shiny Ball: 1
Potions: ∞
Max Revive: 3
Sweet Heart: 5
Balm Mushroom: 1
Shiny Stone: 1
Dawn Stone: 1
Moon Stone: 1
Mawilite: 1
Altarianite: 1 (held by Auriel)
Enchanted Lute: 1 (held by Fynx)
Choice Scarf: 1 (held by Sparx)
Black Flute: 2
White Flute: 1
Eviolite: 1
Crystal Shard: 2
Mail Letters: 3
Explorer Kit: 1
Taiko Drum: 1 (to be given to Ajicka at a later date)
Paper Lantern: 1
Vs Seeker: 1
Sweet Incense: 1
Exp Share: 2 (1 held and being used by Jelly)
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 9
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
TM Thunder
TM Rock Tomb
TM Rock Slide
TM Earthquake x 2
TM Stone Edge
TM Energy Ball
TM Scald
TM Sludge Bomb
TM Power-Up Punch
TM Dark Pulse
HM Cut
HM Fly
HM Surf
HM Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 6
Apicot: 1
Kelpsy: 5
Roseli: 5
Sitrus: 5
Colbur: 5
Leppa: 5
Maranga: 5
Starf: 5
Enigma: 5
Lansat: 5
Oran: 5
Chesto: 5
Grepa: 5
Aguav: 5
=====(Badge Case:)
Kalos:
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Kanto:
Boulder Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
Spirit Beads (being worn around the neck)
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
a few bags of Konpeito
a pouch of volcanic ash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:48 pm
User Image
                                                              ╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count: = Cell Battery: Absorbs an electric attack and raises this Pokemon's attack one stage. Note: Consumed after effect takes place. 15/30
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Area specific Item: =
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Berry growth 1: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 22 Starf:
                                                              Berry growth 2: [ G-40 / 1-3 ] 22 Lansat:
                                                              Berry growth 3: [ G-35 / 2-5 ] 22 Custap:
                                                              Berry growth 4: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 22 Maranga:
                                                              Berry growth 5: [ G-25 / 2-5 ] 22 Kee:
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 14
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 42
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Moving Location: 3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 160 Lv: 16 Exp: 07/18 Paras
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 13/19 Inkay
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 03/20 Noctowl
                                                              Friendship: 02/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 12/20 Bulbasaur
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 080 Lv: 08 Exp: 05/18 Swablu
                                                              Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 060 Lv: 06 Exp: 15/16 Vulpix
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
                                                              Friendship: 01/10 Hp: 280 Lv: 28 Exp: 01/35 Hawlucha
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 200 Lv: 20 Exp: 14/15 Noivern
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 06/19 Wobbuffet
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 00/15 Braviary
                                                              Friendship: 03/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 13/19 Rapidash
                                                              Friendship: 00/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 00/15 Dodrio
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Trainer ID / Bag
                                                              Poke'Dex

OOC: Sorry for the aburt departure on Fremy's behafe. Trying not to hold anyone up but low muse of late.

SpectralEternity

Huntress Kitteh

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
►Fremy tried not to feel sorry for Elijah as she stuffed her notebook back into her bag. It was his own fault for being "dumb as a pile of bricks" after all. He even admitted as much himself. It wasn't her responsibility or desire to educate the ignorant masses nor should it be. Fremy tried to continue playing nice but honestly hearing he'd thrown away the most valuable of tools aggravated her a little. "Excuse me but I really most be leaving." She said coldly to the pair as she slid from the booth to her feet ready to leave. Azalea was directing her repeated quest to the boy for the third time now. Fremy was about to push past the pair when Azalea offered a security measure in protecting her notes. Her number.

It wasn't something she felt overly excited about sharing with the male but that was beside the point. "I` umm." Fremy stammered for a moment weighing the risk to rewards in her head before finally coming to a conclusion. It would not only give her damage control but also potentially expand her contacts. "Sure, i don't see why not.' She said keeping her slightly soured tone and expression. If anything she could say she was on her period. End of discussion. No one would be stupid enough to try making a conversation out of that or hold her up. "Here." Fremy said quickly jotting her number down on a sliver of paper. She then pressed it towards Azalea before bowing slightly and heading for the exit.

Once back outside Fremy quickly loaded back onto Rapidash. The horse Pokemon had been awaiting her return patiently. "Lets go." She muttered pulling herself up onto his back. The fiery horse snorted and obeyed as Fremy pulled the reins to direct him which way to go. There was still the matter of Resurrecting the Omanyte from its fossil to be dealt with after all. It was best not to delay too much longer.
"Exit to Viridian Forest'

╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣
Pokemon

Bulbasaur [ M ] [ confident ]
Evolution: 16
Next Move: 13-Poison Powder
Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Miracle Seed: Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage
GRS [ SP ]►Energy Ball: 90: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
GRS [ EF ]►Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 12.5% of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
GRS [ EF ]►Grassy Terrain: Grass-type moves increase by x1.3 and restores 1/16 of max HP to all grounded Pokemon while active. Lasts for five turns. Pokemon are grounded so long as ground type moves would effect them.
GRS [ PH ]► Vine Whip: 45

Noivern [ M ] [ Bold & Proud ]
Next Move: 23-Air Cutter
Infiltrator: Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard
Silk Scarf: Normal type attacks do x1.2 damage.
FAY [ EF ]►Moonlight: Restore half max HP, fully restores HP at night ( 6pm - 6am CT ). Can only be used 5 times in battle
NRL [ SP ][ ~ ]►Boomburst: 140:
DRG [ SP ]►Dragon Pulse: 85:
FLY [ SP ]►Hurricane: 110: 7/10 chance of confusion, hits Pokemon in the air during semi-invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]

Hawlucha [ M ] [ Quirky ]
Next Move: 32-Bounce
Mold Breaker: The Opponent's Ability has no effect
Black Belt: Fighting type attacks do x1.2 damage
DRK [ EF ]►Hone Claws: Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
FGH [ PH ]►Flying Press: 80: Deals fighting and flying-type damage
FLY [ PH ]►Aerial Ace: 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
FLY [ EF ]►Roost: Restores half max HP, User loses Flying-type until next turn

Swablu [ F ] [ Prideful ]
Evolution: 35
Next Move: 9-Safeguard
Natural Cure: The Pokémon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle

GST [ PH ]►Astonish: 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
FLY [ PH ]►Peck: 35:
FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Fury Attack: 15: hits 2-5 times
NRL [ EF ]►Sing: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use. [ 1-3 duration. Turn2-3 D6: 5-6 Wake up ]
1st Use: 10/10 chance / 2nd Use: 8/10 chance / 3rd Use: 4/10 chance / 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

Inkay [ F ] [ Impish ]
Evolution: 30 upside down
Next Move: 15-Topsy-Turvy
Contrary Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
Eviolite: If held by an unevolved pokemon, their Defense and Special Defense are increase by 30% at the beginning of battle.
NRL [ EF ]►Swagger: Confuses target Pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages [ 1/2 chance / 40 Dmg confusion ]
FGH [ PH ][ ç• ]►Superpower: 120: Lower physical attack & defense one stage
PSY [ EF ]►Reflect: Reduces damage from physical attacks by 1/2 for 5 Turns
DRK [ PH ]►Foul Play: 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases.

Wobbuffet [ M ] [ Jolly ]
Next Move: N/A
Telepathy: Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokémon
Destiny Knot: If the holder becomes infatuated, so does the attacker.
FGH [ PH ]►Counter: If the user was last hit by a physical attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
PSY [ SP ]►Mirror Coat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
PSY [ EF ]►Destiny Bond: If the user faints target effected Pokemon faints too. Doesn't effect Pokemon switched into battle unless switched in by the effect of baton pass.
NRL [ EF ]►Safeguard: Prevent all status effects for five turns

Braviary [ M ] [ Proud ]
Next Move: 19-Scary Face
Defiant: Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered. Defiant does not activate for self inflicted status lowering moves such as Overheat or Leaf Storm.

FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Brave Bird: 120: The user takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage dealt.
NRL[ PH ][ ç• ]►Fury Attack: 15: hits 2-5 times
NRL [ EF ]►Hone Claws: Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
FLY [ EF ]►Whirlwind: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)

Noctowl [ F ] [ Quite ]
Next Move: 17-Reflect
Insomnia: The Pokémon cannot fall asleep while having this ability
Odd Incense: Psychic Type moves do +20% more damage
PSY [ EF ]►Hypnosis: Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use. [ 1-3 duration. Turn2-3 D6: 5-6 Wake up ]
1st Use: 10/10 chance, 2nd Use: 8/10 chance, 3rd Use: 4/10 chance, 4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance
PSY [ SP ]►Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon
FLY [ PH ]►Sky Attack: 140: Charges on the first turn, strikes the next turn; 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, 1/10 chance to critically hit
NRL [ EF ]►Growl: Lower targets physical attack one stage

Vulpix [ M ] [ Relaxed ]
Evolution: Fire stone
Next Move: 7-Roar
Drought: Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds. No charge for Soler Beam. No chance to Freeze. Increases the base Dmg of Fire-type moves by +40 and Grass type by +30. Decreases the base Dmg of Water-type move Dmg by -30

FIR [ SP ]►Ember: 40: 4/10 Chance of Burn [ 12.5% ]
NRL [ EF ][ ~ ]►Tail Whip: Lower targets physical defense one stage
FIR [ SP ]►Flamethrower: 90: 4/10 Chance of Burn [ 12.5% ]
NA [ N/A ]►

Rapidash [ M ] [ Bold ]
Next Move: 17-Stomp
Flame Body: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. If a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. This ability does not stack.
Charcoal: Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage.
PSN [ PH ]►Poison Jab: 80: 7/10 Chance to Poison [ 6.25% ]
BUG [ PH ]►Magehorn: 120:
FIR [ PH ]►Flame Charge: 50: raise user's speed one stage
NRL [ PH ]►Quick Attack: 40: damage (Priority +1)

Paras [ F ] [ Hasty ]
Evolution: 24
Next Move: 17-Fury Cutter
Effect spore: The opponent has a 1/10 chance of being induced by Paralysis, Poison or Sleep when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. Generate 1-3; 1=Paralysis, 2=Poison, 3=Sleep
Big Root: Absorb, Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Leech Life, Dream Eater, Drain Punch, Horn Leech, Draining Kiss, Parabolic Charge, Oblivion Wing, Ingrain and Aqua Ring all restore +30% more HP.
BUG [ PH ][ ç• ]►Leech Life: 80: Restores HP to the user equal to 50% of damage dealt.
BUG [ PH ][ ç• ]►Fell Stinger: 50: Raise user's physical attack two stages if the target is KO'd.
GRS [ EF ]►Stun Spore: Paralyzes opponent [ 1/4 chance to attack ]
PSN [ EF ]►Poison Powder: Poisons Opponent [ 6.25% ]

Dodrio [ M ] [ Charming ]
Next Move:12 Fury Attack
Tangled Feet: Raises evasion by one stage if the Pokémon is confused
Quick Claw: When held by a pokemon, each round the holder has a 1/3 chance of automatically moving first.
NRL [ SP ]►Tri Attack: 80: generate a number between 1-5, if a 1 is generated, generate another number between 1-3, a 1 inflicts burn, a 2 inflicts freeze, and a 3 inflicts paralysis.
NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Quick Attack: 40: (Priority +1)
NRL [ PH ][ ç• ]►Rage: 20: if used in succession, each time the user is hit, this move does 10 more damage.
FLY [ PH ][ ç• ]►Peck: 35:

Bag

Key items

Ammo: Bean Bag: None lethal blunt force impact projectiles used to injure but not kill
Ammo: Tranquilizer Dart: Used to render a pokemon unconscious
Ammo: Sludge Pellet: Covers the target in a sticky glue like sludge to restrain them
Ammo: Gas Pellet: A gas filled cartridge use to harm not kill targets.
Net Box: a small metal box that when thrown releases a Net to ensnare a target
Adjusting Cage: Using the same size shifting tecnology this cage can increase or decrease in size depending on its contents.
Smoke Grenade: Released a thick smog
Flash Grenade: Releases an ear piercing noise as well as a bright flash of light
Drone: Remote controlled airborne surveillance drone
Net Snare: A trap used to capture pokemon
Electric Tripwire: a trap used to paralyze and injure pokemon.
Held

x1 Mystic Water: Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
Misc

x1 Everstone Stone: Devolves a pokemon by one stage. No effect on eeveelutions
x1 Dusk Stone: Evolves Murkrow / Misdreavus / Lampent / Doublade
x1 Moon Stone: Evolves Nidorina / Nidorino / Clefairy / Jigglypuff / Skitty / Munna
x1 Mysterious Incense: Generate a number 1-18 with the numbers assented to the pokemon types ( Fire, Water, Grass ext ) For 24 hours when you activate this incense, any unevolved Pokemon of the type that you rolled will appear as frequent as you want them to at Level 10
Dragon
Helix: Resurrects Omanyte
Contest

x1 Pink Scarf: All cute categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
x1 Blue Scarf: All beauty categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
x2 Brush: +3 Appeal
x2 Shampoo +3 Appeal
x1 Conditioner: +3 Appeal
Poffens

Cute: 8 Smart: 2
Cute: 7 Smart: 2
Cute: 6 Smart: 2
Medicine

x9 Potion: Heals up to 50 HP [ 3 posts ]
x1 Antidote: Removes Poison & Badly poisoned status effects
x3 Super Potion: Heals up to 100 HP
x16 Sweet Heart: Restores 100 HP and Removes status conditions, +1 FP to pokemon feed
Berry's

▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-35 / 2-5 ] x5 Sitrus: Restores 150HP / +1 Beauty +1 Cute +1 Smart +1 Tough
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Chople: Reduces damage from a super effective Fighting attack by 50% (of total damage) / +1 Cool +1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Roseli: Reduces damage from a super effective Fairy attack by 50% (of total damage)
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x4 Rindo: Reduces damage from a super effective Grass attack by 50% (of total damage) / +1 Cool +1 Smart
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-35 / 2-5 ] x1 Hondew: Adds 1fp point / +1 Cool +1 Beauty +1 Smart
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Aguav: Restores 25% HP, 1/5 chance of confusion Pokemon / +1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Wiki: Restores 25% HP, 1/5 chance of confusion Pokemon / +1 beauty
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x1 Persim: User recovers from confusion / +1 Cool +1 Beauty +1 Cute +1 Tough
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x2 Cheri: Cures Paralysis / +1 Cool
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x2 Chesto: Cures Sleep / + 1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x6 Pecha: Cures Poison / + 1 Cute
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x6 Rawst: Cures Burn / + 1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x2 Aspear: Cures Freeze / + 1 Tough
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-20 / 3-5 ] x1 Pamtre: +3 Beauty +1 Cute
[ G-20 / 3-5 ] x1 Watmel: +3 Cute +1 Smart
[ G-20 / 3-5 ] x1 Spelon: +3 Cool +1 Beauty
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-15 / 3-6 ] x11 Oran: Heals 50HP
▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ G-10 / 3-5 ] x1 Bluk: +1 Cute
Poka'Ball's

x10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic [ 3 posts ]
x13 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Love Ball:Effectiveness: Basic Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used against a pokemon the opposite gender of you character
x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Maidens Ball: Effectiveness: Basic +3 appeal in contests
HM's / TM's

TM-11: Sunny Day: Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds. No charge for Soler Beam. No chance to Freeze. Increases the base Dmg of Fire type moves by +40 and Grass type by +30. Decreases the base Dmg of Water type move Dmg by -30
TM-39: Rock Tomb: 60: Lower targets speed one stage

Unclaimed items

Old Rod: Allows trainer to fish for certain pokemon in the wild. See the region's fishing info page for more information.

[ G-40 / 1-3 ] x? Starf: When HP reaches below 25% roll a 4 sided dice for Attack, Defense, Sp Attack, Sp Defense. Whatever is rolled for is increased by three stages./ +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough
[ G-40 / 1-3 ] x? Lansat: Raises critical hit ratio by two stages when HP falls below 25% / +3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough
[ G-35 / 2-5 ] x? Custap: Causes the holder to go first once when HP falls below 25% / +4 Cute +1 Smart
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x? Maranga: Increases Special Defense by 1/10 upon being hit by a Special Attack
[ G-25 / 2-5 ] x? Kee: Raises Defense by 1/10 upon being hit by a Physical Attack
x1 Paralyze Heal: Removes the Paralyzed status effect

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:20 pm
mm >>tUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Ray groaned, enduring Brock's awful puns (even though he would totally say awful puns to Alessandro next chance he got). Experiencing the gym challenge was weird. Living the life he'd had, it had never been an option. It wasn't like he'd wanted to do it; no way would he have traded his training under Alessandro for it. Weird to be getting the chance now. Brock would probably have made bad puns whether he was a kid or an adult though. With that thought Ray smirked, then received his "rewards" for the battle. "Thanks." Ray flipped the TM over in his hands. It might be useful for one of his dinky pokemon. Then Ray left, with one last look around the gym in case the info on the place was ever useful. He was supposed to gather information on a trainer's journey, wasn't he?

Ray headed to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. Apparently that was the only way 13-year-olds could take care of them these days. Ray walked in to heal his pokemon then walked to the corner and turned on his phone. Morgan was the one that picked up. "Hey. I got my badge, so send my granbull over." "Sure thing. But boss said to patch you through when you called." Ray could hear the smirk on her face, baiting him like that. "Then put him through." Ray shifted to lean against the wall while he waited.

"Raniero. Morgan tells me you've finished. Good job." Ray paused. Alessandro continued. "Training wild pokemon is a valuable skill; continue to hone it. I'll be sending along your granbull, along with another interesting pokemon we've recently acquired. Train it well." In his office, Alessandro smiled when Ray didn't respond immediately. "Jeez, you always dump your pet projects on me.." Alessandro rested his chin on his palm, imagining the impetuous look of a younger Raniero. "I'll have Morgan send them over." The extra pokemon he was sending was more than just a project- it was also a means of protecting the boy without it looking like it. Really, Alessandro wished he could see Ray's face when he saw it... "Oh, one more thing. It looks odd for a child your apparent age to be traveling alone. Find yourself a companion." Alessandro hung up.

What. Ray stared at his phone You've got to be kidding me! But the way Alessandro didn't give Ray a chance to argue meant he was serious. "Of all the..." Ray sighed, collecting his pokemon along with the new mystery one. He would have to let it out outside, see what it was. If I have to travel with somebody, it'd at least be somebody cute... Ray walked outside, fiddling with the pokeball and keeping an eye out. He spotted a girl with red hair who seemed perfectly normal. Usually he would walk up, flirt, get what he wanted. But Ray wasn't in a great mood right now. "Hey. You traveling? You should come with me," he stated. The blue fox next to her looked like an a*****e, but he'd rather ask a cute girl than some weirdo. Plus this was convenient and he didn't feel like walking all over the place.

Pokemon

User Image
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Nickname: Tyrogue | Gender: Male | Level: 14
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Nature: Rash | Ability: Hustle | Held Item: Life Orb :: All attacks do x1.3 damage, but the holder looses 1/10 max HP every time they attack
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Move Set:

User Image
                                  Nickname: Granbull| Gender: Female | Level: 20
                                  Nature: Lonely | Ability: Intimidate| Held Item: Lum Berry
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Ice Fang [65] | Ice | Physical | Makes Contact | 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 3/10 Chance to freeze
                                      ► Thunder Fang [65] | Electric | Physical | Makes Contact | 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target
                                      ► Fire Fang | Fire | Physical | Makes Contact | 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
                                      ► Outrage [120] | Dragon | Physical | Makes Contact | Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns attacking, then user is confused

User Image
                                  Nickname: Kartana| Gender: Genderless | Level: 5
                                  Nature: Rash | Ability: Beast Boost | Held Item:
                                  Move Set:
                                      ► Sacred Sword [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                                      ► Air Cutter [60] | Flying | Special | 1/10 chance to critically hit
                                      ► Vacuum Wave [40] | Fighting | Special | (Priority +2)
                                      ► Cut [50] | Normal | Physical | Makes Contact

Items

Pokeballs
                                Pokeballs (unlimited)

Medicine
                                Potion (unlimited)

Berries
                                Sitrus Berries x5

Held Items

TMs/HMs
                                Rock Tomb

Key Items
                                Pokedex

Badges
                                Boulder Badge

On Hold
                                Crystal Shard

Bumps

Pokemon | 13
                                Trainer | 6
                                Lum Berry Trees x3 | 35/8
                                Heartscale | 10/6

Charmander | 20/6
                                Tyrogue | 19/5
                                Nidoran | 17/12
                                Klow | 15/8
                                Granbull | 15/1
                                Kartana | 15/1

Vigilia
o wo

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games