Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
~Lil's August breeding slots~ Winners page 8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:01 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: non-rped

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes please

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? "He sees me for who and what I am. Not as a damsel in distress, nor as a haughty elitist." A pause for thought follows as she gives the question more thought. "While he is a prince, he also doesn't see himself as above me, nor below me. He sees us as equals, and that is a nice change from others I have met who have sought my favor." A steady nod of her head swings her curled mane, making it ripple in pale waves.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? "Our foals would be well-mannered and gracious, knowing their own value as themselves rather than what others percieve them as. And they would learn to see others as they truly are, regardless of appearances." She clicked her teeth together decisively with a soft snort.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? "More sanity and stability," is her first retort, half under her breath. "But more seriously, I believe that children themselves are always worth bringing into the world. I never knew my own mother, and would love it more than I could ever tell to be able to be a mother, there for her children, to guide them, nurture them, and love them." Her voice grows softer and softer as she speaks, her gaze becoming faraway and soft. "Yes, children themselves are something this world needs." With a deep sigh, she draws herself back for the inwardly tender and soft moment, once again becoming her usual cool and controlled self.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:12 pm
User Image
Owner: Kyaishi
User Image
Owner: +Sephiros Immortal+
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-RP
Link to RP if entering RP contest: n/a

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: n/a  

+Sephiros Immortal+

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Sanuye, (Lauryn de Vampyre)

User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Uwihi (Johanna K. Gambino)

User Image

Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-RPed.
Link to RP if entering RP contest: n/a!

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes, please!

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?

Were it not for the cold sheen of madness in his pale eyes, the stallion would have seemed even more clownish as his muzzle fractured into a grin. "If she were my mate, that she isn't you would certainly be a favorite!" The reply was shrilled laughter, belying the ferocity of his stare, and he leaned in, breath hot and harsh. "She has enough sense to stay with me instead of you, all of you, and your ridiculous questions. Love has nothing to do with it." he spit the word as though it were bitter weeds, tossing his garish mane. "Love is another ridiculous question that has no answer. She earns my company, and I earn hers, my dear."

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?

Derisive amusement returned at that question. "Why, I think you answered that question far better than I ever could!"

- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?

The warhorse snorted, red lips peeling back in a lurid smile that seemed to split his head in half. "If they earn OUR company, I assure you this will become a much more peaceful place than it has ever been."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:35 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-RPed

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: n/a

Quickbeamed

Beat Fu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:58 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Harperking’s Ksapa
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Beat Fu’s Daze
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): non
Link to RP if entering RP contest:

Oh god, Daze!? This is a bad, bad idea…

Mate? Oh, right. Well, do you really need to ask? It’s pretty obvious, innit? Whatever, if you’re really that stupid, it’s the fact she’s HOT. As if I’d settle for any less…

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
Uhn, Foals? Raise? Well, I don’t think I’m really the “parenting” type. You know, I think I’d made a better sort of… distant role model? I suppose I would give the kids a view of what true greatness is, from a good ways away, and teach them to be as grand as they can be. You know, aim for the top. Somewhat like myself… only less.

Well, I hope to bring joy to mares everywhere, one mare at a time. I mean, what greater goal is there than to spread happiness? Yes, it is very noble of me, I know. Eventually I think that such happiness can lead to world peace, yes, just as long as no other stallions are around. After all, I’m a lover, not a fighter.

Edited for super stupidity on my part D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:Jaziel, owned by Mialee
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Trevor, owned by Kiara Lime and Mialee
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?:non rp
Link to RP if entering RP contest:

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes

What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?

Trevor: We'll she's not exactly my mate, I doubt she'll ever wish to be. But as for the most pleasing, What wouldn't be most pleasing? She's spunky, adventurous, wild, and ever so sexy. Have you seen the way she shakes her tail? I mean, wow i'm blown away. But yeah, everything about her blows me away, seriously.

If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?

Trevor: Of course, foals need guidance and someone to look up to. There is no foal that needs to be abandoned or left behind. As for teaching, it's best to teach such a young foal, the knowleadge of difference. Everyone's different, wether they look different, speak, act or live different, it doesn't change the fact that we all eat, breath, and live in the same place. So respect each and everyone, as if they are blood, no matter how different each other is.

By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?

Trevor: A foal, maybe 2 or more if lucky, and all the joy and love they'd bring to my life and the lives of those they touch and meet...but yeah that's a little to blunt I guess. But I would bring up a family like any other. A dad that is willing to try to be the best father possible, no matter the difficulties, i'm willing to try.

Kiara Lime

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:56 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ever Sacrifice, Owned by Lady Evelyn Nyht
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Tawali, Owned by Malhyanth
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Roleplayed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: [link]

I love his free-spirit. I would never wish to clip those wings of his since his first love will always be the sky. The few chances I do get to spend with my mate, he has the most coltish behavior that can bring a smile and laughter into my life. We aren't just a couple, we're friends too.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? We both want to be there with the children as much as we can, though we have decided that I would be the main caretaker. The most important thing we try to teach them is that life is a one time shot and to live it to the fullest with no regrets.
I just want to have a large family since I never knew mine. I want to give new life to the world which would bring new ideas. *laughs* But it doesn't hurt to have more little hooves waking up Tawali.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:04 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: User Image

Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: RP'd
Link to RP if entering RP contest: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5168879

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: Yes please <333

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? Well, it would have to be his undefined kindness towards me, sure we may have tried for the last 8 times but, I still have hope in him. I'm faithfull and so is He, that why I love him so.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Well, a I've said, I've had a good amount of time to think about this. I would say with kindness and care. One's heart should be well as well as there manners. The most important lesson I would say is Friendship.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?World peace...is this a show? Am I like some girl representing a state? My two legger mentioned something about that. Well, Soquili peace I belive is impossible to achive, otherwise I would want the little ones to bring with them the act of good towards others. Maybe respect of elders and such. Oh and colorful brown babies. Swirling with gold and---*bleeped out rambles*

Horzezcutey

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:31 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: K'Jatu / Syrynx
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Kail / Saiyukii
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Rp'ed <3
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Link and Link
- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? How she's so independent. Mares who are clingy and dependent on others, tend to annoy me greatly.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? I want to give them the life I've never had. I think both k'jatu and I would be good parents. We wouldn't neglect our kids and they wouldn't be deprived of love. <3 (But neither will they be deprived of discipline.) I want to show and teach them, that both good and bad are the same sides of a coin, and the world isn't much different.

I don't want to shelter them away, and make them believe that the world if full of love and rainbows, when in reality, the world is much different. But that would mean they would have to accompany me on a great deal of traveling if their mother would let them. And Hopefully, they will grow be strong in mind and body. cuz. Survival of the fittest is the most important law of nature. But it doesn't mean that I won't let them follow their own beliefs. I won't force them to choose what their life will be like. But 'llI encourage them to follow their paths. What mistakes they make is none of my business. >> But I'll gladly give them my help if they need any. <3
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? .. I think this is a retardedly a stypid question. World peace is over-rated and impossible to obtain. And what effect are my kids going to have on the world of soquili? One soquili won't make much of a difference much less a couple more. And frankly, Why must I play such a huge role? I'd prefer not to, really. :'D Besides.. i don't even know if my children will be angels, or hellions. :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:36 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Fancy Free/Bran-chan
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Lucky/Bran-chan
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: non-rped

bran-chan

Hime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:41 am
User Image
Varmint ( owner: Lady Kitania )

User Image
Eidaeri ( owner: Hime )

Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Rp:ed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: X

*Ei blinks a little while he tries to think of anything good to say since talking isn't his best side* " Umm w...well she li...kes me for who i...i am and i can always tr...trust her " *wags his tail a little and hopes that was good*
*stares at the question* 0wo " I would l...love babies but...but where do babies come from? "
*shakes his head* " I...i just wish to b..bring my girlfriend some happ..iness that is all "

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:31 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Glamrock (Owned by Meeki)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Starcandy (Owned by Meeki)
User Image

Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non-RP
Link to RP if entering RP contest: N/A

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? Starcandy: Glamrock isn't like other mares. She has a genuine heart without an ounce of darkness. I have a bit of a reputation but she took a risk with me and made me Protector of her herd. She has faith in those that most do not. She also does not judge based on race, only actions. She has helped the two-leggers and soquili alike when they were hurt, often taking them in and healing them with the magic of her horn. She is a wise, old mare that takes charge when we are lost or confused. She's a leader. She's a lover. She is our dependable wall. I have a great deal of respect for her.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Starcandy: Glamrock has experience with having foals herself a year and a half ago as well as leading her herd. She's also a godmother to another batch of little ones. She is a natural mother and will keep them on the right path. She will teach them that true beauty and love lies within. She will teach them to be generous and dependable. I will teach the foals to be confident about their beliefs and never stray from their goals.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? Starcandy: We cannot bring peace to the world, but we can take a step to bring peace to our land. We will be strong, we will be there to aid anyone that was hurt or needed help. One random act of kindness may not be able to change the world, but it could change a living creature. There's true magic in that.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:39 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Felicia owned by Iris
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sirius owned by Mint tea
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non rped
Link to RP if entering RP contest: There is an rp, but it isn't quite done. xp

Did you want to enter your couple into the open for all raffle too?: yes please!

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? That creature is the filth of the earth. When I close my eyes at night I see the unholy glimmer of his eyes. When I move too quickly I can feel once again the rip and tear of his torment. I cannot hear a twig snap without jumping, I pause long before entering anything more enclosed then a meadow. There is surely nothing that I like about that Skinwalker.

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Ha... wouldn't THAT be fitting? Tormented, attacked, and chased away always for fear of my being a skinwalker... Only to be tainted with the foals of one? Truely life couldn't be that cruel.

IF however... I would treat them as my own and never let them become the monster that was their . . . I would teach them kindness and song. Family and togetherness so that noone would treat them as I have been treated. Noone is a 'freak' when we are all the same.

The compassion and care of Shigure. The beauty of art of Korusi. I would teach them to sing and dance, and enjoy the bits of life that they can.. and hopefully maybe... They can bring back the bits of joy to my life.

- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? World peace...? More like a little peace for me perhaps? Let's see.. if my 'mating' as you so call it were to bring anything good to the world.. it would be life. And understanding.

Circumstances and pain aside I won't allow my children to feel the pain and torment I've seen in my life. Only the good things. So even if it's a battle for my entire life I would make it my duty to make sure that my children were accepted as they were, and never pushed away for being a little 'different'.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:54 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Aishwarya, owned by Sayuri_Nitta;
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Shikoba, owned by Nori Ishida;
User Image
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: non-rp
Link to RP if entering RP contest: We have rp'ed them towards becoming mates (hopefully) but I dont think there is enough romantic rp to count

His spirit and personality, I had not known Shikoba long before I realised that he was all that I could think of...I am very new to the world of romance, and I preferred my own company above all, but meeting Shikoba showed me that companionship could be just as fruitful.
I would raise them to be intelligent, thinking creatures; to know their place in the world and to understand the different gifts that individuals bring to the world.
Most importantly, I would try to instill in them the sense that everyone is equal, regardless of their lineage, and that they should not allow others to form prejudices for them.
World peace? I know enough to know that is a lofty goal indeed, and not something that bringing more Soquili into this world would bring about.
But in order for our race to survive we must reproduce, and doing that through, if not love, then a definate mutual affection can only be a good thing.  

Sayuri_Nitta

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:01 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Eris, owned by Naita
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Hisuiyu, owned by DFA
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Entering your soquili in rped or non-rped?: Non Rpged
Link to RP if entering RP contest: N/A

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? Her attitude. By far. She's strong, and will stomp a hoof down when she feels like. She's the only one to have stomped a hoof down in front of me and yelled at me. That makes her worthy of my time; she's the only one to have ever stood up to me, and for me. And for that, she has my respect and love... she's also not displeasing to look at either, and if I catch you staring at her more than 2 seconds straight, I'm sticking MY hoof in your mouth.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? I already have foals, idiot. In other words, I, or rather, WE would be raising them in the same manner we raised out last lot. They would be protected, tended to and loved, for they, as I and my mate, would be superior to others in every form, beauty, intelligence and strength. The most important lesson in life is without a doubt to enjoy life in a way one sees fit.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? Not by any means; in fact, I'm of the opinion that the rest of the world has nothing to do with me or my mate. We are, after all, far superior than this so called 'rest of the world'. My aim is to bring happiness and pleasure to myself, and my mate. 'The world of soquili' can take a hike, thank you very much. Also, world peace is extremely boring, for your information *pause* ... what does world peace have to do with mating anyhow? ... Are we done? Can I go now?  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff