Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] An Unexpected Illicit Meeting. (Kail x K'jatu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:31 pm
This is a private roleplay between the owners of the respective soquilis. Please do not post without permission~!

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:49 pm
Kail found himself to be in a good mood, considering the fact that he had hung out with the village awhile having fun with little Suri. She certainly was growing bigger, for a human child.. And learning her responsibilities. He was pleased.. Because Suri was often and still a mischievous child, he feared that she would grow up to be rebellious.. But now, he didn't think so.

He had considered meeting up with Kai again for some fun times.. "But, speaking of Kai.. Did I catch him with another mare at his side?" He said, chuckling. He was only traveling, when he saw Kai on the beach. He felt sorry for the poor mare.. She looked like an innocent. It wasn't Kai's style to go for innocents.. But whatever he did, he would reap the so-called benefits. Kail could only guess.

As he wandered along the grassy plains, noticing the several mares grazing upon the grass dampened his mood slightly. Every time he saw a mare, it reminded him of her. That mare he had met earlier.. K'jatu had lingered through his thoughts for the past few weeks. It had him irritated although he didn't understand why it did.. But he would be lying if he said he didn't care. The mare had greatly intrigued him.. And yet, he acted like a child when she refused him. "Rejection is common after all." His voice light, trying to convince himself.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:21 pm
Sunlight kissed her gently, and she basked quietly contemplating, while enjoying it's warmth. K'jatu had found herself tucked gently into one of the comfortable nooks of the meadow, near the stream. Its burbling musical quality lent her a sense of contentment that was usually not her own, because the finicky mare loved a good run more than anything, and yet here she was, lazing the day away, and yet, it contented her. Quietly, she watched as a butterfly teetered though the warm late summer air, and pondered where butterflies went When the chill of autumn set in.

Where did things go? Where did they come from, and where was it that things wanted to be? She wanted to be here, wasn't that right? K'jatu sighed softly, thoughts lingering on red sands and awkward hills that arose from apparently nothing. It had taken her a long while to get here, and now that she had stayed...was it what she really desired? She never hungered, never had want for water, life was good, and yet it was so simple. She pondered if she was happy without struggle, if she was content being so placid. She seemed to drift off, a million miles away in silent, turbulent thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:01 pm
Kail was pleased to see a meadow with running water. This place would suffice for his needs.. for the next couple of days at the very least. It was odd that he saw no one.. But he suspected that there was another. There was always someone somewhere. No matter what sort of a place it was.

Trotting around, He bathed in the warm sunlight while he sunk his hooves in the ice-cold stream. With his tired hooves, the water felt wonderful! He admired the fishes swimming back and forth for a few minutes, yet he couldn't help but notice the somewhat orange trees. He could predict that autumn would be fast in coming.. And than the harsh season of winter would come. He couldn't say that he wasn't disappointed with the 'winter' part. "Ah well. That's life." Voicing his thoughts out loud to his self. It wasn't like he could prevent it anyways.

Drying his hooves on the grass, he took in his surroundings. Hopefully, there weren't dangerous animals and others of the like prowling the area.. Although soquilis were usually the strongest. Sighing, he moved over the shade.. Maybe he would just go to sleep? This seemed like a perfect day to nap, actually. However, when he was about to fall asleep.. He noticed the odd familiar scent of another that drifted on a breeze. The scent had come from near the stream? ".. I never expected I would meet anyone I know here.." His voice trailed off. Indeed, he recognized the scent. But maybe she wouldn't know he was here?

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:28 am
The sounds of splashing water seemed to waken K'jatu from her silent reverie, but she remained as she was, unwilling to compromise her comfortable nook in order to be social with whomever was tromping around, breaking up her peaceful silence. Slightly annoyed, she settled back and sighed quietly, only to hqave her ears flick forward once more, for she heard a voice she had not expected to hear. Kail?

She surreptitiously peaked her head about the tall grass, in order to look about, and caught a glimpse of him walking away from the stream. She watched him settle someways away in the shade, and pondered quietly.

Almost reluctantly, she stood in her hiding spot, and trotted over with no pretense what so ever. She stopped some feet away, cocked her head to the side. She just looked at him expectantly, tempted to speak, but what would she say?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:50 pm
Distracted by the sound of hooves from his soon-to-be-slumber, Kail stared at the mare before him. He had to admit.. She had courage. Normally, most soquilis would go out of their way to avoid one another after an incident like that. But she had gone out and come face-to-face with him.

Their incident was a common one.. Although it seemed to be something bigger between the two soquili. But wasn't it always like that?

After a few minutes with staring.. "I wonder how long she's going to keep standing there?" Kail thought silently to himself. With a final sigh, "Why don't you ssit down over here? The shade feels good, I can assure you." Giving in, because he wouldn't be a gentlemen if he didn't. He didn't feel right letting her stand there.. Although he had to admire her determination.

but the question was why she was confronting him now. He didn't know if they had anything other to talk about? It was pure rejection.. Unless she was going to suggest something sappy like.. "Lets be friends!" or something of the likes.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:02 pm
The mare gave him a slight nod, and settled down beside him in the shade, shaking her mane out and giving a quiet sigh. She watched him, almost bemusedly and finally spoke up.

"You know it was really jerky of you to just leave me like that without letting me even say good bye. I wasn't trying to offend you or anything like that, so it was really pompous of you." She obviously had a large lack of tact today.

She continued on rambling, "Had you asked another way, had you broached the subject in maybe a, I don't know...maybe a more...well..less obvious way... I mean... I don't know...but I felt...overwhelmed. I'm new to this whole interacting with people and talking to them and treating them like they aren't just bothers. I was trying really hard...but it was awkward you know? What did you expect me to say?" She looked at him pleadingly, obviously flustered, their last talk burning fresh in her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:19 pm
With his head on his hooves, he almost forgot about the mare behind him.. It was such a nice day.. and he still wanted to fall asleep. He could hear a faint sigh come from K'jatu, but he didn't think it'd concern him. She could do what she'd like and he would do what he'd like.

Unfortunately, He almost fell off the hill when hit by the stream of words. Surprised, His drowsiness awoken him to a slow start.. And by the time he was gaining a clear focus, She had finished her speech. ".. Wait, What?" He was obviously confused. He couldn't hear her words clearly, but during the speech.. He caught some words like jerky, goodbye, and some others. What on earth was she talking about? And why was she giving him such a look? Arrrgh. What a time to fall asleep.

He struggled to compose his wits and sense.. "Can you start over please?" He said quietly and a bit slowly, but enough volume for K'jatu to hear.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:27 pm
The mare huffed quietly, "The last time you saw me, you didn't take my feelings into any consideration at all. You expected me to fawn and swoon over your offer, after I thought we had been having a meaningful conversation about what made a relationship, and things about smart matches. And, there was chemistry there, but I would have thought that you wouldn't have stormed off when I was just uncomfortable. I'm no good at this language of the heart stuff, thats for other girls. I like talking to you, I like being near you, but I don't get all that other stuff... I just ... I dunno, I don't know how it works. I mean, I understand how it works... errr... theoretically... but..err...ya know...?" She trailed off, looking at him expectantly.

The little mare seemed worried and upset, "We left on a sour note. I thought you liked me..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:46 pm
Understanding dawned upon him, as he realized what she was getting at. Finally, he could see what she thought of their last encounter. But he didn't quite agree with her words.

"Conversation can lead to more." He pointed out sensibly. "And I don't expect anyone to fawn and swoon over anything. Usually both sides just enjoy a good time together." Rephrasing his words, to be appropriate rather than what the actual meaning was. "And that's what I like about you. You aren't like other girls." He admitted. "Besides. You are assuming other girls are experienced while you are not.. So you imply you aren't like other girls. But even girls are not always experienced." He said, practically. People always had to start out somewhere.

"I do like you. I just don't like rejection." His eyes adverted somewhere to the left, while he eyed a hare.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:52 pm
She nodded, "I know that everyone has to 'start somewhere', and I didnt mean to reject you, but I just... was kinda of... I don't know..nervous. I'm still nervous. But I saw you and couldn't just keep my mouth shut. It hurt me just as much when you walked away as it probably did when you thought I was turning you away. I like your company, I just don't know how to classify it you know? Its rare that anyone keeps my attention for longer than a few moments. It was nice."

She sighed, "I'm not cut out for this. You'd be probably right if you told me that I wasn't the kind of person cut out for affection. I'm better at thinking and questioning. When it gets to gut feelings, thats where I get all messed up."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:30 pm
Maybe he had gone too fast.. But it wasn't like he could help it.. And for some odd reason, He didn't like seeing K'jatu apologizing to him, disappointed and sad. He'd much rather have made her happy. Ah, well. "Maybe you should learn to follow your emotions rather than thinking and questioning it all the time." Giving her a small chuckle. It seemed as if the tension had broken, and misunderstandings faded away.

"It may be hard but it won't hurt to try." With a nod of his head.

"Why don't we just forget all of this and just be friends again? Si?" Tipping his head to the side. It would be nice to start on a clean slate all over again. "I'm sure we could grow to be better friends that way." He suggested lightly..

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:55 am
Listening intently, she nodded, "I can agree to that. Seems to be a good idea anyhow..." She offered a slightly lopsided smirk and what equated to a slight shrug.

After a moment or two of silence, she continued amiably, "So, how have you been? What have you been up to?" It had to be more interesting that her almost daily rituals of solitary thought and roaming.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:03 am
"I've been here and there.." Kail said vaguely. If he mentioned the fact that he had bored out of his mind often, but what soquili wouldn't be? Nothing seemed to be happening, out of the ordinary. Sure there was the usual information, such as breedings, new mates, who did what and etc..

Personally he wouldn't -want- to know these things but the information seemed to spread around, whether he wanted to hear it or not.. "What about you?" He inquired, just for the sake of politeness.. Although he wasn't that interested, suspecting that she was also bored these last few weeks.

"Life is as boring as ever, I assume?" Giving her a light smile.

Saiyukii

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff