Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:44 am
A PRP between

User Image

and

User Image

Please no posting unless invited

Spring morning brilliance radiated across the feilds, new grass crisp and green, spreading like emerald dreams across the gentle curves of the valley. K'jatu, prone to appriciating mornings like this, lay quietly in the grass, ears pricked upright, eyes drinking deeply the subtlety of the scenery.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:57 am
Kail, cocked his head curiously as he stood in a fairly-crowded area with soquilis. He had no patience for these sort of events, but seeing as how his friend had dragged him along.. He had no choice in the matter. But his friend was nowhere to be seen, so one could come to the conclusion that his friend has ditched him. He was beginning to grow restless. He couldn't see what the excitement in these sort of events was. His emerald green eyes grew restless, and his hooves paced a little in impatience.

His emerald green eyes scanned the crowd more than a dozen times now looking for his friend.. but no matter how much he looked.. His friend could not be found. A lock of mane fell upon his head, as he sighed in frustration. "Grr. Thanks Kai." He muttered as he tried to make his way through the crowd, but it was hard with all of the other soquilis crowding about. "Exactly why I dislike crowds..." As he cursed under his breath, to never go to one of these events again~

But as he was making his way through.. Almost near the edge.. He bumped into another soquili adruptedly. "I'm so sorry!" He said, as he helped the other mare up. "I was just trying to get through the cr-" Stopping midway, as his eyes fell onto the mare.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:14 pm
K'jatu blinked in surprise but seemed otherwise nonplussed by the stallion bumping into her. She stood quietly and offered a slight smirk. She cleared her throat softly and spoke, her voice quiet, but laced with a tinge of amusement.

"Don't worry about tripping over little old me. I shouldn't be lazing about. My fault for being in a crowd, don't you think?" She offered a convivial smile.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:29 pm
A smirk? And he barely even knew her. "Little old you? You deem yourself so low." He remarked. "And maybe slightly your fault." He replied, as he offered her a smile. At least this mare didn't glare at him rudely.. He couldn't stand mares like that. But as this one went, she didn't seem to be one of those mares.. "Thank god." he said, as he gave a little sigh.

But as far as mares went, She wasn't too bad. She seemed to be decent enough, in the span of the few minutes that they had remained in each other’s company. He could fairly admit that she was pretty even.. but there were allot of pretty mares out there. The attitude counted overall.

"But being the gentleman I am.. It’s only right of me to offer you a favor and such, in order to make up for the inconvience of bumping into you…” He said, ".. Even if it wasn't much of my fault." As he gave her a flirtatious grin.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:36 pm
She chuckled, "Iell, I am little, if not old... It's not that i think of myself as nothing, just feel that mistakes are easy enough to make. No use in worrying over the petty things. " She watched him, cocking her head to the side slightly, and she affected a look of bemusement, " A favor?"

She questioned quietly, "I need no favors, it was a mistake, think nothing of it."

She smiled, "I'm K'jatu, though friends just usually call me K'ja." the syllables slipped like oil with a slight hinderance and accent. It sounded like Kah jah.

"And you are?" She asked politely.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:01 am
"I suppose so. What's done has been done." As he cocked his head curiously to the side. not many females were as open-minded as this mare. His green eyes however, scanned the mare intently. She was interesting.. He was curious to learn more about her.

"Well.. If you say so." he said doubtfully. But if she said so.. Than that was her final decision. "But my name is Kail. It's lovely to meet you.. K'jatu.." As he bowed slightly to the mare, as far as politeness went.

"It's a pleasure to make your aqquaintence." As he gave her a warm grin, friendly and welcoming.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:17 am
She smiled gently, mouth curling delicately at the sides into a coy kind of expression, "I assure you, the pleasure in meeting you Kail is mine. I was nearly about to leave this little tete a tete' and make my way to quieter locales. Would you care to walk with me then?"

She asked the question openly, with mild bemusement, unsure of whether he would accept her offer or not.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:51 am
"I don't see why I can't. I don't have anything else planned." As he shrugged. Most days, He just wandered around. He didn't have much of anything planned these days.. Besides the fact that Kai was dragging him here and there. For Gods sake, who knew why. Kai had often gave him a annoying smirk and left him at that.

"Would you like to lead the way?" He said, giving her a small smile. Of course ke knew where the locals were, but he didn't particularly care if he led or not. She happened to be heading there first, so it only seemed right to let her lead... Althought poilteness dictated that he SHOULD.. But than it wasn't like he was that polite.

With a hint-of-laziness in his voice however, "What is a mare like you doing out here alone?" As he tipped his head to the side, curious. But his mane fell over his eyes, giving him a slightly mysterious look. "Heck. I don't think I can even let my sister wander around alone.." As he gestured to the surroundings. In crowded areas, There were always the stallions that people should have watched out for..

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:46 am
She nodded and smiled, "Good." She replied, and began to make her way through the crowd, choosing an uncrowded meandering path that lead out towards to pathway to the shore. She certainly did not mind leading the way, in fact was more than content to just wander as she pleased with no real plan in mind.

She looked back at him an contemplated his question a moment thoughtfully and answered with a slight drawl of slowness as though she were considering how to place her words, "I am often alone, and its only dangerous if one lets themselves be vunerable. It's nice to know you care for the well being of others, but I have found that I have always been able to take care of myself, and failing that, a swift kick to the jaw usually detours even the most unwelcome advances. That, or running faster than whatever is chasing you." Apparently she took him to mean something else, perhaps something big enough and mean enough to eat horses? K'jatu was, perhaps, a rarity, a sensible mare, who seemed pragmatic enough to not be frightened of life, butto simple think of a solution and deal with it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:28 pm
Kail was a bit relieved when he noticed that K'jatu had chosen an isolated path that led away from the crowd. For some strange reason these days, Kail hadn't been feeling too good. But the quiet surroundings with the hint of a sea breeze helped to soothe Kail's nerves as well as his headache.

As he kept a steady pace with the mare next to him, He shifted his eyes from the road to the mare.. intently listening on her reply. "That sounds alot like a stallion's way of thinking if you ask me.." With an amused expression on his face. "But I suppose that it's quite a unique way of thinking." As he offered a cheeky grin. "It's not often you come across a female who thinks that open-mindedly~" As he paused, "Or maybe it's just me." he murmered.

"Anyway." He said, "I don't think I want to be on the recieving end of your kick." Pausing to think of the damage.. and the pain. "It.. ciuld be very painful." As he gave her a teasing grin, pretending to wince with pain at the thought of her kick. "I'm sure you'll have a strong kick to scare away any guys with unwelcome advances towards you." This mare probably had more than one by the looks of her thinking. An innocent sure wouldn't think that way.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:06 am
K'jatu whickered a small twitter of laughter, "Perhaps it is a stallion's way of thought that I am just borrowing for a while." She cocked her head and looked back at Kail in a sidelong way.

"At anyrate, I won't kick you, you haven't proven to be dangerous, merely cordial company, which I admit I do appreciate." She inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of the sea, and picked up her pace just a little, changing the subject rather randomly, "This beach up ahead is my favorite place, I've travelled very long and far, and it is like no other place I've ever been."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:52 am
Kail chuckled slightly, as the mare laughed. It was actually a nice sound. As his emerald green eyes twinkled with excitement, "Hmm. But the question is. Who's the lucky stallion?" He replied, as he tipped his head to the side, pretending to ponder.

"Well. I suppose I -should- be glad, that I won't have to suffer pain from a lovely mare. That's the best wish, that I could ever wish for." Teasing her. He found K'jatu to be quite entertaining however. They would probably be good friends. "But I'll take it as a compliment that I'm 'cordial company' as it is often something I pride myself upon." Giving her an friendly smile, in return.

He was about to say something, but he was interrupted by the unnatural change of subject. "The beach?", He said. "Really?" As his eyes wandered curiously up to the path ahead. He didn't really have a favorite place.. So any place was fine for him as long as they sufficed for his needs. "Why the beach though? WHat's different about the beach from the rest of the land?" He didn't mean to be blunt.. or whatever but he WAS curious.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:04 am
The mare smiled almost wistfully, "I grew up far from here, towards where the sun sets in the evening. There is red sand there, as far as you can see, and the grass is scarce, and huge rocks tower out of the sand, some are held up very oddly, like they may fall at any moment, but I have never seen them fall myself. The skies look almost unnaturally blue against the red sand. But I came here, across mountains, and vast plains, i thought I would never see mountains again, these places were so flat. There was a place with huge water, but it wasn't salty, just too large to see across." She babbles aimlessly, seemingly lost in thought, but she smiles, "Sorry, was digressing there. The beach reminds me a bit of home, but its much nicer here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:17 am
Notcing the mare's wistful stare.. He felt like comforting her. But would she take well to that? They had barely known eachother.. He highly doubted it.

"It sounds like you live far away." Kai commented. ".. or had." He mumured. "How is it over here? .. Does it compare to your homelands?" Kai asked, as he sort of cocked his head to one side. It was a habit that he had when he was curious. He didn't think that place was special. He thought the lands here were pretty boring.. After all, He saw the land on a daily basis.

"I've lived here my whole life... So I wouldn't know." He said, as he shrugged. But he longed to gone out into the world and see more~ His family knew of his goals to travel the world when he was a child but they has only assumed that it was a child's goal that would fade within a year. Sadlt, they were mistaken. Ever since a he was a child, he was serious about his goal to travel the world.

Than there was often the feelings of guilt where he felt as if he shouldn't move foward either. So he chose to stay in the lands. He was satisfied with life so far however. but he cast a longing look at the sea for a moment before reverting his attention back to K'Jatu.

"Don't worry about 'digressing.' I enjoy hearing about the subject." Kail said, his voice soft but loud enough to hear.

Saiyukii

Syrynx

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:31 am
The mare nodded slowly, "My homeland is a beautiful place, but this place is beautiful also. There are subtle things though... This place is good for making a family. No one ever needs to be lonely, or hungry. Back home, its hard to carve out a life from the sands and rock and scrub brush." She smiled, "It was a long journey, I travelled a very long time, though summer and winter to come here as a young mare, alone. It was a very quiet journey, and it was lonely. It's not easy to leave one's home, but sometimes, sometimes it is worth it."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff