Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
A (very small) mini Wishing Star - July '18 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:39 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Giolladhe
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:  I have experienced much – from tragedy to joy and everything in between. I have known love, and loss, freedom and captivity. It may be selfish, but now, I simply want to live a quiet life of peace, where I can be content and have someone other than my beloved family and my familiar. I want a friend. Someone who knows and can understand me.

10 Things I Like: 
- males
- naturals
- fluff
- drafts/alternate lines
- longer hair
- wings
- paws
- accessories
- visual effects/illusions (lapsang, sumi-e, glitch etc)
- alternate expressions

10 Things I Don't Like: 
- aquatic breeds /minis
- facial hair
- bald
- females
- entrails as extrails
- peace pipes
- neons
- claws

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
His blindfold, a braid from his mane and a few bits and bobs he's collected along the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:43 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): sister
Breed (first choice):Mouse/rat
Breed (2nd choice): still mouse or rat
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? small pile of small gems
Short IC Response: Bean scurried around in the grass by the water's edge. He sighed sadly as he missed is beloved sister Gypsy. She was the spitting image of her brother almost. But she was wild and untamed like their mother and had gone off exploring. Bean had not seen or heard from her in so long....he was worried she may have met an awful fate. He looked upon the wishing star, shining bright in the sky. "Wishing Star please return my sister to me safe and sound. I just wish to know she still lives" He left a small pile of small gems he had been collecting. Sapphires and rubies and emeralds. among others, and scurried back to where he had come  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kestrel DeLacey
[User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I mean, I like to have fun, I try to be a good Soquili, but... Well, I'm kind of lonely. My family is missing, and nobody seems to stay... I want someone I can lean on."
10 Things I Like:
Space
Digital Themes
Cool colored flowers
Sparkles!
Sinful Color scheme
Sci-i themes
Cery Ears
WINGS
Antique Keys
Flower petals

10 Things I Don't Like:
Bugs
Graphic, non-cartoony gore
Muddy colours
Eye-squick (Damaged/manled eyes or eyes out of sockets)
Clashing colors
Paisley
Neon hot colors
Blankets
Dragonfly Wings
Butt Wings
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Feathers from her wings~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:18 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:Keeva
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a shy baker whom is part of a loving family. I have dreams of being a great baker of many treats though cakes are my specialty.
10 Things I Like:
1. Flutters
2. Henna
3. Ombre hair
4.Swirl designs
5. Flowers
6. Sinful color scheme
7.Dapple
8.Drip markings
9. Cake theme
10. flowy hair
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. bugs
2.aquatics
3. too much clutter
4. too much pink
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Keeva sets down a small cake that she made. It is what one would describe as cute and looks like a small starry night.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:31 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a witch doctor. I make concoctions that help people.. or if the cause is great can harm. I wander around using my expertise to do what I think is best.
10 Things I Like:
1.Bones
2. Raccoons
3. Feathers
4. halloween themes
5. Darker themes
6. Natural colors

10 Things I Don't Like:
Bright neon colors.
aquatics
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Nekros looks around and moves to leave a feather down. he looks around and prays before making his way home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:35 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Alicorn
Breed (2nd choice): Ceyrnei/Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Alleria leaves a small glowing shard of the once wild moon.
Short IC Response:
Alleria knew she had a sister out there but she hadn't seen her in years. She always wondered what she had done with her life, if she still looked like her or had she changed. Life had taken some wild turns but Alleria held out hope to find her sister.  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:37 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Procyon
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I take my duties as an Angeni seriously. I work hard to hunt down skinwalkers and other evil beings in the world. If I have the ability to help others, wouldn't it be cruel to just... choose not to? I couldn't imagine it. I'm hoping to meet someone who can keep up with me. I have a lot of energy, and strongly believe in what I do!"
10 Things I Like: Winged familiars (including mutants), space... CC?
10 Things I Don't Like: Aquatics, chickens, lizards, flightless familiars
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A blessed Angeni charm and an arrowhead necklace.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:00 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Muirne
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I need a small-ish assistant who can help me with my canned goods business~!
10 Things I Like: Earth tones, musical objects, feathers, river otters (any), butterfly wings, ferrets, mice, cloth, things with handlike paws
10 Things I Don't Like: Birds (not for her), neon colors, arachnids, gore, bats (not for her), pinks, lizards (not for her), squirrels, prairie dogs, larger familiars (wouldn't be able to live/work with her)

Muirne fluttered up the hillside, a small basket clamped firmly in her muzzle. The weight of the jam and pickle jars inside was making her flight particularly erratic, and she was relieved to land at the site. Setting her basket down, Muirne reached around, plucked out a few hairs from her mane, and deposited them in the basket, alongside a raven feather she'd found, and a tiny copper bell she'd found in the campgrounds at the end of the last Journey Festival.

Muirne lifted her golden eyes to the star. "I'm not sure how to do this, Wishing Star, so let's go with the classics." She closed her eyes with an almost uncharacteristic solemnity. "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, wish I may, wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight. I wish for a friend and partner, someone to screw the caps on, someone to sing and dance and make music with."

She opened her eyes and smiled with hope at the Wishing Star.  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:24 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Hathor
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm mostly known for being a bit of a bull in a china shop, but it's not because I'm really that clumsy (I think). It's simply that everything else is too small. I've never met a soquili larger than me, yet!
10 Things I Like: Cool colors, dinosaur inspiration, teeth/fangs!, claws and/or paws, the night sky, spines/spikes, prehistoric inspiration, surprises
10 Things I Don't Like: No one that's bound strictly in the water (mers/seathi), really gory things, eels
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A mostly un-gnawed fish (it may have a few teeth marks if you look too closely)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:35 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Wind
Breed (2nd choice): Kirin
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A crystalline necklace with one of his wing feathers tied to it.
Short IC Response: Polaris stood atop the grassy knoll, eyes turned toward the night sky above. A strange star hovered there. Its glow brighter than any he'd ever seen before. This had to be the star he'd heard about. It simply had to be. "Great Star, hear me please, I know I'm undeserving of your help. There are probably many others your powers would be better served on. Yet, I beg of you, please bring my sister to me. I miss my home...My family. But she's the only one I trust not to betray me." His blue eyes sparkled with unshed tears as he pleaded with the brilliant star. "Please, allow me to see her again..." Voice cracking, he slipped the satchel from his back and laid it gently on the ground. In it lay his offering to the star. One he hoped the spirits would favor.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:39 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "My life has not been an easy one. Ever since I can remember, I have been haunted by dreams and visions of things I do not understand. It has driven others away from me, with the exception of a rare few. What I ask now is that I find someone who is willing to accept me for what I cannot change. A true friend to accompany me on this journey in life."
10 Things I Like: Wolves, spooky things, wings, glow, Halloween, fluff, sumi-e, stars/space
10 Things I Don't Like: Pukey colors, clowns, clashing colors, aquatic familiars (for him), lacey or frilly things, cutesy items, insects, neon colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his feathers wrapped in a spare headdress.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:50 pm
Updated to here~  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:51 pm
Familiar Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm really curious. I like to experience new things...especially touching and tasting them. My favorite things are lizards, butterflies and bugs. Most everyone I've come across thinks I'm a really creepy and weird." She tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

10 Things I Like:
1. Muted Colorations
2. Satured Colors
3. "Creepy" Patterns (Stitching, cracking, etc.)
4. Fiddly Things (Ribbons, etc.)
5. Butterflies (And insects in general.)
6. Interesting Textures (She's always after animals to touch them and see what they feel like. So fluff, feathers and scales are a fantastic delight for her.)
7. Natural Patterning
8. Natural Colorations
9. Someone she could possibly dress up?
10. Someone to help keep meanies away. (Patches tries his best not to be scared and Dolly tries to keep him safe but she can't always manage it on her own.)

10 Things I Don’t Like:
1. Aquatic Companions (She's rather hydrophobic so a watery companion would be scary.)
2. Really Loud Colors
3. Clashing Colors

What does your persona (or soquili or familiar) leave as an offering for the wishing star? A braid of muted color ribbons woven with a bit of her curls and a bit of Patches mane for good measure.

Short IC Response:
She dropped her charm onto the grass and inclined her head toward the star. "Hello again." Dolly smiled, beaming up at the bright star in the open sky. "I wanted to thank you for everything. I've had so many special things come to me. "My wonderful mate Patches... and our three children." Carrying his foals and giving birth had been a strange and wonderful experience - one she'd like to have again someday. "But now that it's just Patches and I again most of the time. I could use some more help in looking out for him."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:02 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: What's there to tell? Haven't you heard of me? I'm the most beautiful Angeni in the land - but because of that, I'm lonely. I long to have someone who will look at me and know exactly how beautiful I truly am, and is almost as beautiful as myself.

10 Things I Like:
Celestial/Space
Peacocks
Bioluminescence
Angeni
Kirin
Pawed Mutants
Multiple Wings
Dragons
Butterflies
Sugar Skulls

10 Things I Don't Like:
Leg Up female
Aquatic
Overly pink/girly
Gore
Too much neon (Not to be confused with bioluminescence)
Bald
Arachnids

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small bundle of her feathers, tied with a pretty gold ribbon  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:08 pm
Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Asli Belrose
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: He's grown to understand on some level that their family is very different, and he perhaps most of all. There is some sort of stigma against those with paws, something he didn't really understand. He'd heard the whispered word "skinwalker" before, but he has no idea really what sort of creature that might be. He is sometimes met with fear, where his other family members might only be met with curiosity or disdain. Part of the reason he left home was to explore this part of himself, to see what it meant to be pawed instead of having hooves, and to find out what a skinwalker might be.

He still enjoys to challenge societal norms or tend towards the quirky and strange. He finds those who are different stare less and are a little more accepting to him and his family unit. He is defiant of rules in a lot of cases, though not in anyway that might bring harm to others, at least not on purpose. He still has a good heart and a general desire to be good, if mischievous.
10 Things I Like:
Paws
Fur
Feathers
Sashes/Scarves
Foxes
Birds
Wings
Roses
Kalona
Horns

10 Things I Don't Like:
Clashing colors
Neon colors
Aquatic features
Full clothes on soqs
antenae
bald
seasonal themes

A lock of his hair braided together and tied with beads.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff