Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
A (very small) mini Wishing Star - July '18 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 am
Mini July 2018 Wishing Star

There’s a strange, bright star over the Kawani lands. It’s a rare sight, and legend has it that the star can grant a few select individuals a special request. Head up to the top of the hill, place a small offering on the altar, and make your wish. Is it a wish for love, a child, a friend or even someone long lost? Think carefully about your wish, however, as you only get to make one!

It just made an appearance, but it's back again for a very short time!

Starts: July 19, 2018 @ 9:30 AM PDT / 10:30 AM MDT / 11:30 AM CDT / 12:30 PM EDT
Ends: July 20, 2018 @ 9:30 AM PDT / 10:30 AM MDT / 11:30 AM CDT / 12:30 PM EDT

(The thread will open and close at its stated time, regardless of whether or not an announcement is made.)

Soquili Slots
  • Long-Lost Family Member
    1 Unedited: Kaitaia

• True Friend

• + "Possible" CCs.
    ??? Kait after rolls (unedited)

Familiar Slots
  • Long-Lost Family Member

• True Friend

• + "Possible" CCs.
    ??? Kait after rolls (unedited)

Other colourists, feel free to enter!

Rules
    .... Caps
  • Pets won here are free. They will count as your freebie win for the month of July.
  • You may enter for, at most: 1 Soquili Slot (anything but Loyal Companion) and 1 Familiar Slot (Loyal Companion) if you have not hit your monthly cap.

Restrictions
  • Non-charmed skinwalkers cannot participate. Charmed skinwalker entries will not result in skinwalker soquili granted from the wishing star.
  • You may use another person's pet or couple so long as you have their permission. This permission can be in the form of a lifemate agreement between their pet and yours, or a post in the Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions thread.
  • You may use pets that are deceased IC.

Reminders
  • Please check to make sure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Wishing Stars aren't breedings OOC, and colorists have more free reign with them. Additional breeds and traits may be added that the parents do not possess. Otherwise, all edit levels, breeds (excluding skinwalker), and mutant traits can pass, unless otherwise stated.
  • Prizes in Wishing Stars are considered semi-customs; thus, colorists are free to stream them at any time. If you're getting baskets and want to be surprised, please keep that in mind!
  • All children granted will be considered a special gift from the Star and labeled as a 1st Gen Mockbreeding Child of the couple. However, you may still throwback to their mock parents' bloodline when entering them in normal breeding slots, even if it's impossible for them to be related by blood (e.g. the seathi Quiyahuatl can throwback to his usdia mother and his angeni father).
  • IC interpretation is flexible. This means if a female usdia x male usdia win an usdia basket, they can say IC that it was born normally, rather than the result of a star. This also means rogue entries can claim they mated with a random character of the opposite sex, that it was a spirit child between them and another, or that it was a spirit child of them alone. However, it should not go against shop canon; if the female usidia x male usidia received a mer child and they see it as their genetic offspring, it must have come from the star or other spirits rather than being a biological birth. In addition, users are still free to use throwback references, regardless of whether the resulting child is considered canonically related or not.

Editing
  • If you want to edit the list of usernames in the "Star-Spoken" and "Spirit's Blessing" category, or add or take away the RP/LM modifier, you must void your original entry and repost. You must void and repost if you change categories as well (for instance, pulling a "Star-Spoken" entry to enter a "Long Lost Family Member" instead). When you repost, state that you're voiding the previous entry; otherwise, you may be listed twice and disqualified.
  • Any other aspects of the form may be freely edited at any time, without reposting.
  • However, if you post an incomplete form, they will not be added to the list, and we will not be going back to check. You must repost with a completed form to have your form counted.

Newbies
  • If you have no pet in the shop, have no fear! You can receive permission to reference other people's pets in any category. Alternatively, you may make up a human character in the Kawani setting and use that character to enter the "True Friend" and "Loyal Companion" categories.

Final Notes
  • The procedure for this event will be: edited rolls and CCs > 24-hour window after the last edited roll for last-minute edited CCs > unedited rolls and CCs.
  • Feel free to quote, PM, ping, or DM me (the host) if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:14 am
Forms

Long Lost Family Member
Does your soquili or familiar have family out there somewhere it would like to be reunited with? Wish hard enough, and they may just stumble upon you in the near future!

• Eligible: Soquili or Familiar
  • Result: Adult Soquili or Familiar
  • Restrictions: Only 1st Gen non-mock breeding pets may enter the Long Lost Family category for non-descendants (such as siblings, parents, and aunts). Otherwise, it implies a breeding of one of the parents or other relatives that is likely owned by someone else, and may interfere with the backstories of their characters. However, a pet of any generation may ask for descendants.
    In addition, any breeds listed must come from the custom thread. Halfbreeds and crossbreeds are fine, although they cannot be skinwalkers. Anything that is not a breed, such as mutant and body type, will not be permissible for an entry. Colorists may opt to add more breeds in the resulting pet, so long as at least one of the listed breeds are included.

[color=orangered][b][size=18]My Long Lost Family Member[/size][/b][/color]

[b]Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:[/b]
[img][/img]
[b]Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc):[/b] (if the pet is not 1st gen, this must be a direct descendant, such as a daughter or grandson)
[b]Breed (first choice):[/b] (Required; halfbreeds and crossbreeds allowed, although skinwalkers are not. Mutants, body types, and anything that is not a breed listed in the custom thread, is not allowed.)
[b]Breed (2nd choice):[/b] (Required; halfbreeds and crossbreeds allowed, although skinwalkers are not. Mutants, body types, and anything that is not a breed listed in the custom thread, is not allowed.)
[b]What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]
[b]Short IC Response:[/b] (Tell me a little about your character. What do they say to the wishing star? Optional.)

True Friend
Every now and then, it just helps to have a new friend in your life.

• Eligible: Soquili, Familiar, or Kawani Persona
  • Result: Adult Soquili or Familiar
  • Restrictions: None.

[size=18][color=Red][b]A True Friend[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Who is Wishing?:[/b] (a Soquili, Familiar, or Kawani persona)
[img]cert[/img] (Omit for Kawani Persona)
[b]Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Like:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Don't Like:[/b]
[b]What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]

Modifiers

Entries MUST use a Familiar or Soquili Slot Modifier to be valid!

Familiar Slot
Please put this above your Familiar form! Using this code means if you win, the result will be a familiar.

[align=right][b][color=#3DFF71]Familiar Slot Please![/b][/color][/align]

Soquili Slot
Please put this above your Soquili form! Using this code means if you win, the result will be a Soquili.

[align=left][b][color=#1A5E2A]Soquili Slot Please![/b][/color][/align]

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:30 am
Lists

Soq slots

Long Lost Family Member
    Page 1

1. Tefla
  2. Artymus
  3. o-Elixir-o
  4. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  5. Rinial Sisterdragon
  6. cyhorse

Page 2

7. LydaLynn
  8. Zaicate
  9. Teh Cheryl
  10. Celestial Requiem

Page 3

11. Melomar
  12. Snowbelle Thundara
  13. Kara Asumie
  14. FrostyPeaches
  15. Mia Lovasz

Page 4

16. Poe-tae-toee
  17. Kaya Wolf Moon

Page 5

18. Revien
  19. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  20. Jackariah Beckett
  21. Transpire Reality
  22. Lunarflowermaiden

Page 6

23. -Nessus-Euenos-

True Friend
    Page 1

1. Summer Raaven
  2. purrrplekitty
  3. chi honda
  4. Fayt_of_Redemption

Page 2

5. Rein_Carnation
  6. Lady Argentum Draconis
  7. ~Latonia de la Courtel~

Page 3

8. Sabin Duvert
  9. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  10. XxXPandamoniumXxX

Page 4

11. dawns_aura
  12. NovaCracker
  13. Cheyriddle4
  14. ramenli
  15. Kyribird
  16. Fatal Irony

Page 5

17. Masshiro
  18. C o w b o y P e e p
  19. Ebonrune
  20. Dea and #Teddy#
  21. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
  22. xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Page 6

23. Kettyn
  24. Nikkichomp
  25. Natelie

Fam slots

Long Lost Family Member
    Page 2

1. Kiara Lime
  2. Rein_Carnation

Page 3

3. Rita Zyon
  4. FrostyPeaches
  5. Kara Asumie

Page 4

6. Mia Lovasz
  7. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  8. AstoriaFallen

Page 5

9. Jackariah Beckett

Page 6

10. xKOVAKtheWOLFx

True Friend
    Page 2

1. LydaLynn
  2. Melomar
  3. Revel1984
  4. stormflower

Page 3

5. Teh Cheryl
  6. Sabin Duvert
  7. Latonia de la Courtel~
  8. one over three

Page 4

9. Cheyriddle4
  10. Calixita
  11. elfstar89
  12. Kaya Wolf Moon
  13. mistalina13

Page 5

14. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Page 6

15. dolphingurl
  16. Shesha Sama

Last Updated: on July 20, 2018 @ 7:18 AM EDT
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:31 am
Winners:

Kaitaia:

Long Lost Family Member Soq
  • Jackariah Beckett - Page 5

• True Friend Soq
  • Fayt_of_Redemption - Page 1

• Long Lost Family Member Fam
  • Kiara Lime - Page 2

• True Friend Fam
  • LydaLynn - Page 2
  •  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:33 am
    OPENS on July 19, 2018 @ 9:30 AM PDT / 10:30 AM MDT / 11:30 AM CDT / 12:30 PM EDT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:41 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative: Echo's Song
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
    Breed (first choice): Regular
    Breed (2nd choice): Alicorn
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Echo leaves a bushel full of apples. And one of her bracelets.
    Short IC Response: Echo's Song glanced at the star. She had tried wishing for her sibling to come to her before but the wish had been for naught. Her gaze wavered as she heard the snapping of a twig and she shied nervously before settling down. Midnight had not been seen from in recent weeks and she wondered at times where her errant daughter had ended up. "Star, please lend your light to my wayward brother, bring him home to me."  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Bookworm 100
    • Object of Affection 150

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Blessita
    User Image
    Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Blessita blinks; having told this story many times, she was sure she could do it again....yet, the story of the wishing star was a harsh one for her. Especially since this time, she was going to address the star directly. It had taken a lot of courage to make this wish, and whereas before she wished with delight, now her heart was heavy. She couldn't really bring herself to wish upon the star for many years after the first, and now that the opportunity presented itself....could she really do it again? She huffed; there was really nothing left to lose...

So the mare sighed, and her story unwound itself before her. "Last time, star, I wished upon you for a daughter and you gave me one, but she grew up to be a killer. She...stole her brothers, raised them wrong, and they killed my mate...their father. I've been....alone, ever since," a sad smile made it's way upon her face as she debated what to say next. She knew in her heart what she really wanted, but what if it failed again? What if the star granted her the wish, and yet, history repeated itself? Could she go through that again? She was strong, that was true, but she was tired.

"I don't want to be alone anymore, star. And I don't know what to do..."

10 Things I Like:

For the purposes of this slot...

- Rainbows!!
    - Stallions
    - Black/white base
    - Paint horses
    - Longer hair
    - Fluff
    - Eyes to match her own : D
    - Wings

10 Things I Don't Like:
    - Aquatics
    - Bald
    - Natural colors (omg first time for everything ha)
    - Non-hair tails

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single red rose  
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:04 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative: Gorymdaith Dywyll
    User Image
    Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
    Breed (first choice): Hippogryph
    Breed (2nd choice): Cerynei
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A seashell from his childhood home, carried with him always.
    Short IC Response: Looking fondly at the shell, Gorymdaith recalls cold seaside evenings spent snuggled up to his mother's side, watching the stars, and listening to her stories. A small smile crossing his face, he looks to the Star. "Please, help me find my mother. She was the brightest light I've ever encountered, and I would very much like to be reunited with her."  

Artymus

Feral Krampus

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
    • Party Machine 500
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:08 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:
    Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
    Breed (first choice): Alicorn
    Breed (2nd choice): Unicorn
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
    An iridescent pearl
    Short IC Response:

Even though the siblings found each other; it was no mistake two family members were missing. They had long to see both of them and through the star a miracle may happen. But who to wish for first? It was a hard decision.

"I long to see mother!" shouted Star Ocean.

Star Galaxy gave a nod and placed a pearl before the star, he too wanted to see mother. He missed her songs and stories, he wanted to introduce his children to her. As so did Star Ocean.

Star Sky seemed skeptical as usual. Hearing a miracle made by Star Ocean once wishing for Star Galaxy, to him this was more of a test on a theory to see if such a thing exists, this so called wishing star.  
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:18 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
    Breed (first choice): Hippogryph
    Breed (2nd choice): Wind
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shiny coin, and a pair of glass beads
    Short IC Response: It was uncharacteristic of Hameln to part with any of his many treasures, but as he nudged one of the mice to prevent a bead from rolling away- he thought that it might be a fitting tribute. it was not that he was lonely here, far from it...but his dear sister was missing out on so much fun to be had. So many gullible souls, so very many treasures to be had. "It truly is a shame that she is not here to see the wealth I've collected. Perhaps my true desire is to see the jealousy flare in her eyes, because it is certainly not that I miss her. Not at all. I merely...wish to see her face again after so long."  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

purrrplekitty

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:23 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Xiangrikui
    Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Xiangrikui is a kindhearted mare with a sunny disposition. She finds peace when she is surrounded by the flowers that she loves.
    10 Things I Like:
    1. Flowers
    2. Butterflys
    3. Ribbons
    4. Hair Bows
    5. Pearls
    6. Curly Hair
    7. Bears
    8. Pinks
    9. Purples
    10. Girly
    10 Things I Don't Like:
    1. Green
    2. Dark Green
    3. Olive Green
    4. Blood
    5. Scars
    6. Guts
    7. Teeth
    8. Bugs
    9. Long Nails
    10. All gory things
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? She offers the biggest wild sunflower that she could find.  
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:04 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Elder Brother
    Breed (first choice): Ceryeni/Reg Cross. (she is a mutant via splicing and the like, so pawed and tailed is preferred, but base 'breed' is this I believe.)
    Breed (2nd choice): Ceryeni
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Benoit brings a feather from her companion that ombres from a mauve to a lovely lilac at the tip, wrapped up in a bandage of hers, and tied with one of her bracelets, beads of every color of the rainbow decorate the string as well.
    Short IC Response: Benoit was jittery. Flappy had told her of this wishing star and she hadn't thought it was anything real, but the more stories she heard the more she longed to see her elder brother again. Her parents she could take or leave, but her brother...he was the one who always listened, and kept her safe from the nightmares.

Flappy had helped her prepare her small gift, donating his most prized feather. She did not know why it was his most prized, but she was glad for the gift and hoped her meager offering was enough.

As she climbed to where the offerings were left behind, she saw others had left so many bits of themselves here, some for family like her, some for children, friends. She was in awe of how many hung their hopes on a wishing star.

Feeling less silly than she did before, she took a breath and found a small place to set down the bundled items. Looking up, she wondered what others said, or did, then felt compelled to ask aloud, "Wishing star? I know you've got a lot to file through, but if you could perhaps look well upon me, and lead my brother to me, I'd be...very grateful. I miss him, and feel lonely without him to back me up. Flappy is great company, but my brother...he's family, and the only one that ever understood me." She blinked back tears as she realized exactly how much she hoped she'd see him again, her long fluffy tail flicking backwards.

"I....Thank you, even if you don't grant my wish...I feel better having spoken out loud." Quietly she turned and left, feeling as though a little of the weight on her soul had been lifted.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
    • OTP 200
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Demonic Associate 100

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:06 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative: Hadley
    User Image
    Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Male Cousin
    Breed (first choice): Alicorn (I'm more of a fan of the wing types 1 and 2)
    Breed (2nd choice): Wind (I'm more of a fan of the wing types 1 and 2)
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bundle of pastel colored flowers and feathers.
    Short IC Response: Hadley took in a deep breath as she approached the shrine. After placing down the bundle of flowers and feathers, she whispered softly to the star, "Please, allow my cousin and I to cross paths. I miss him dearly and I'm sure he is worried sick looking for me." After a moment, the mare turned to leave, tripping over her own hooves on the way back to her home. Clearly, she needed him to keep an eye on her.  
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:10 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Buttercup
    User Image
    Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: i'm a strange soquili with headphones and roses. Who never seems to fit in. I long to someone to be able to hear the music like I do. Someone to look at me and not consider me strange.someone to be by my side so I can stop being alone. Loneliness is painful and even music can't fill that void. No family,no friends, and my music is fading in my heart.
    10 Things I Like: music,colorful,roses,love,emoness,disney, hoodies, kindness, and cuteness
    10 Things I Don't Like: Loneliness
    What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? my beloved Rose's or well two roses from her mane.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Tycoon 200

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Luminary Melee Champion 200
    • Winged 100
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:14 am
    Soquili Slot Please!

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili - Palaunu
    Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Palaunu stared up at the star, tears streaming down his face. "I feel so alone...so misunderstood. There doesn't seem to be anyone that understands me and my pain" he managed to say through his sobs. "I just want someone who will feel my pain with me, not betray me. Please Wishing Star." He lay down upon the grass, hopeful that tomorrow would bring better days.

10 Things I Like: heart

1. Males
    2. Paws
    3. Long Mane/Tail styles (except long braid)
    4. Raised leg poses
    5. Tribal markings
    6. Lisa Frank inspired
    7. Clouded Leopard markings
    8. Pinks
    9. Light blues
    10. All the pretty things

10 Things I Don't Like: emotion_puke

1. Green/Yellow as a base color
    2. All things gorey
    3. Tentacles/Tendrils
    4. Facial hair
    5. Witches/Goblins/Ghouls/etc
    6. Religeous Symbols
    7. Females
    8. Bald
    9. Extra Eyes
    10. Insects (butterflies ok)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of his beaded feathers, a teardrop glistening off the beads.  
    Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff