Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Moxxiie's Plot Thread -Muse is Back! Updating . . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:31 am
Kamiki
Moxxiie

Whatever you're more comfortable with smile I'm fine with just seeing what happens, but at the same time I don't want to force your character into something you'd be uncomfortable with. At the very least, would you be okay with Sar'thanon taking her to Icecrown for a while?

Yes, that's fine with me. smile

Sooo I'll start something up for them if you'd like smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 am
Moxxiie

Sweet heart  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:49 am
Kamiki
Moxxiie

Sweet heart

[PRP] Who's there?! (Felicity x Sar'thanon) here we go biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:05 am

Setting that up and putting them in my MCCL post.
Did you want to RP them at all?

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:16 am
Moxxiie

Setting that up and putting them in my MCCL post.
Did you want to RP them at all?

Agreed! And I'd be fine RPing them heart He's a fun little flirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:19 am
Kamiki

Agreed! And I'd be fine RPing them heart He's a fun little flirt.

Yay! Ok, well after getting all that done, I'm getting kind of sleepy so I'm gonna go grab a nap before my hubby gets up. If you'd like to start an RP for Narci and Tempe, feel free smile

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:01 pm
Kamiki

Tempe x Narci RP biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:22 pm
Cajmera
Oh, yay! I would love to rp with some of your Soqs, Moxxiie; I don't think we've ever rped before.
I'd offer...Madiera for Elliot, since she is also basically an oversized playful creature, if not quite a puppy;

Daylene could meet Modera, a purebred unicorn who served as a non-combatant healer in the Kalona War;

for Calliopi, she could meet Laureat, a good-natured tease himself who pretty much flirts with anything that moves (he's bi) in a teasing, non-threatening sort of way,

and Isobel could maybe meet Serotia, who is an imp and while not evil, she's got a strong sense of mischief.

For Tierra, I could offer Bastian, who is a Kelpi/Water Suti, though that would depend on whether she's more evil or just mischievous?

And Carmella...I don't have any foals, but I have Ada, who is very innocent and naive in a lot of ways; she doesn't understand sarcasm or colloquialisms and takes everything literally;
I could also offer for her Aleda, who has decided she wants to find a guy and, more importantly, be a mother. She and Carmella could expound of kids XD

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:25 pm
So, yeah; any or all of those would be fine with me; like I said, I really enjoy having multiple rps going, though I don't usually tag more than once a day (per rp), if that. It just depends on muses and general busy-ness 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:42 pm
Moxxiie
I responded to each in bold. smile

Cajmera
Oh, yay! I would love to rp with some of your Soqs, Moxxiie; I don't think we've ever rped before.
I'd offer...Madiera for Elliot, since she is also basically an oversized playful creature, if not quite a puppy;

I'm definitely up for this! They could come up with some fun games to play together and just let their freedom flag fly. Elliot really likes to play tag and hide and seek, but maybe Madiera has a game she wants to teach her?

Daylene could meet Modera, a purebred unicorn who served as a non-combatant healer in the Kalona War;

Daylene wasn't raised by her mother so she doesn't really know about her ability to heal. Maybe Modera can tell her about it, and possibly teach her. While Daylene isn't purebred, it would be harder for her to learn, but once she finds out, she will put all her effort into it.

for Calliopi, she could meet Laureat, a good-natured tease himself who pretty much flirts with anything that moves (he's bi) in a teasing, non-threatening sort of way,

Calli has had her share of others flirting with her and she would have to turn them down, but only after using her wiles and charms to maybe get a little something out of it... like getting a taller stallion to get her some ripe juicy fruit from the higher branches of a tree, or picking her some flowers. (Nothing distasteful) Perhaps that could be the idea for this RP? (Never actually RP'd it out)

and Isobel could maybe meet Serotia, who is an imp and while not evil, she's got a strong sense of mischief.

This could play well, as Isobel may not consider her a threat. We could sort of play this one by ear and see how it unfolds.

For Tierra, I could offer Bastian, who is a Kelpi/Water Suti, though that would depend on whether she's more evil or just mischievous?

Tierra isn't evil, more so she uses her tongue to do her dirty work. She's been in a scrape or two where she's had to fight to get away but she doesn't go looking for trouble. She considers her breed (Suti) a superior race, and may snub her nose at him for being a mixed breed. Could prove for a confrontation of sorts...not sure. I'm up for it though if you are.

And Carmella...I don't have any foals, but I have Ada, who is very innocent and naive in a lot of ways; she doesn't understand sarcasm or colloquialisms and takes everything literally;
I could also offer for her Aleda, who has decided she wants to find a guy and, more importantly, be a mother. She and Carmella could expound of kids XD

I could be open to Carmella teaming up with Aleda to help her raise some foals. I'd also suggest if the RP went that way that there could be a love interest arise (like a polygamous relationship)? I don't know...I hadn't thought of her like that until just now, but I'm not opposed to it.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:21 am
Moxxiie
Moxxiie

Cajmera

I'm definitely up for this! They could come up with some fun games to play together and just let their freedom flag fly. Elliot really likes to play tag and hide and seek, but maybe Madiera has a game she wants to teach her?

Daylene wasn't raised by her mother so she doesn't really know about her ability to heal. Maybe Modera can tell her about it, and possibly teach her. While Daylene isn't purebred, it would be harder for her to learn, but once she finds out, she will put all her effort into it.

Calli has had her share of others flirting with her and she would have to turn them down, but only after using her wiles and charms to maybe get a little something out of it... like getting a taller stallion to get her some ripe juicy fruit from the higher branches of a tree, or picking her some flowers. (Nothing distasteful) Perhaps that could be the idea for this RP? (Never actually RP'd it out)

This could play well, as Isobel may not consider her a threat. We could sort of play this one by ear and see how it unfolds.

Tierra isn't evil, more so she uses her tongue to do her dirty work. She's been in a scrape or two where she's had to fight to get away but she doesn't go looking for trouble. She considers her breed (Suti) a superior race, and may snub her nose at him for being a mixed breed. Could prove for a confrontation of sorts...not sure. I'm up for it though if you are.

I could be open to Carmella teaming up with Aleda to help her raise some foals. I'd also suggest if the RP went that way that there could be a love interest arise (like a polygamous relationship)? I don't know...I hadn't thought of her like that until just now, but I'm not opposed to it.

Sorry for poofing last night, we had a storm and a subsequent power blip @@

I would be up for giving all of these scenarios a try; The Suti one might not work out, but we can give it a shot! If nothing else, it'll just be a short rp XD

Are you up for having them all active at once? If so, let me know if there are any you'd prefer to start or prefer to have me start (I have no issues with starting) and we can go from there!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:07 am
Cajmera
Moxxiie
Moxxiie

Cajmera

Sorry for poofing last night, we had a storm and a subsequent power blip @@

I would be up for giving all of these scenarios a try; The Suti one might not work out, but we can give it a shot! If nothing else, it'll just be a short rp XD

Are you up for having them all active at once? If so, let me know if there are any you'd prefer to start or prefer to have me start (I have no issues with starting) and we can go from there!

If you want to start three of them, that'd be great, and I could start the others. (half and half smile ) And I don't mind having all going at once. biggrin

You can take the first three and I will take the rest. smile
Madiera - Elliot
Daylene - Modera
Calliopi - Laureat

Isobel - Serotia
Tierra - Bastian
Carmella - Aleda  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:33 pm
Isobel x Serotia
Tierra Avani x Bastian
Carmella x Aleda
Laureat and Calliopi
Madeira and Elliot
Modera x Daylene  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:06 pm
{PRP} midsummer evenings (Cinis X Madison)  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:11 am
Kamiki
New RP - Title might change

So I got a second RP set up for them, and it has sparked a couple different plot ideas that I wanted to run by you.

First of all, were you thinking of Felicity as a love interest for Sar at all? I'm not pushing for it, but the answer would sort of influence the plot ideas I had.

The ideas I had also involve the mistress you mentioned in the first RP...Frostmourne?

What I had in mind was that while she is stuck up in the icy/snowy area that she might get injured, and he could find her again...either by accident or he's looking for her...
Perhaps then he would either take her to Mistress (Frostmourne? I can't remember), or let her go, depending on what you're interested in doing here.
But if he takes her there, then a couple things could happen...
1 - Mistress either wants to enslave her or kill her and Sar saves her...Fel could fall for him...he could use that as a way to manipulate her into giving him foals....more plots could arise
2 - She does enslave her and Felicity forever hates both Sar and Frost
3 - Mistress just lets her go.... Something else happens with her and Sar
4 - Mistress lets her go ...nothing else happens
5 - something else happens that I didn't even think about ^.^ (feel free to suggest some stuff)

I understand you have a lot going on with a kalona war plot right now so I'm in no rush about this but I've really liked how the RP has gone so far. ^.^;  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff