Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply --!!!--
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another shiny.
  +1
View Results

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:05 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Late too, dont feel bad. blaugh

Wish I could sleep in in nice cool weather.
Been so-so weather wise here, not as bad as it could be.

Let me know how you like the series, it's really well written I think.

...An intergalactic super hero...vs...cheeto. I'm going with the hero. whee
Well, the presidency wouldn't be paid out until end of term, and the people get to vote on the pay they get. If they thought they were s**t, well, they can reflect that by giving them a s**t amount. If they were a great president, then they can reflect that in the amount they're given. Say out of a possible 10K ( no idea what the hell the pres makes ) 10k being the best president ever, and 0.01 being worst ever; based on X categories and a summary of his presidency under each; then based on just how the person over all feels about the candidate and how well they did in their term, on a scale of 0.01 to 10k, where would you rank this president's pay out for their 'job ___ done'.

Think his enemy is uncle too? Something about their kid on life support and trump taking all his dad;s money and they complained about it, then trump stopped funding the life support for the person? Skimmed an article about it. shrug
Think about 60% of america atleast is his enemy and probably 80% of the world.

Grandpa have the better land and weather I take it?
Hey, that's the way to live though. Don't have to be a serious farmer to live and can plant whatever you feel like. 3nodding

Google says:
4' 10"
Appearance. Hiei is the shortest of the four main characters at only 4' 10" during the Dark Tournament (excluding his hair) as stated by Juri. At the end of the series, an artbook puts him at 5' 3". His height is never mentioned in the anime or manga, aside from the DT reference. -Oct 11, 2018

Kuwabara was. And YYHA only up played that to make him even better.
Watch it if you've never seen it. If you have, watch it again! whee

When you said he was actually a softie inside I snickered.

Yusuke: "You're so full of crap." imitating Hiei " 'I don't care' "... "You've been rooting for me. You did this to help me survive. I told everyone that you'd come back to rescue us when we needed you most, you big softie... or should I say little softie?"

Or what if when we hit reset...it becomes the twilight zone!? emotion_jawdrop

Well, if the AI evolves that much and wants to kill us all, it'll happen one way or another. I mean people are gonna push AIs some how or another until that happens, then and only then will they MAYBE give up on AIs, until then, they're gonna make and strive for better AIs. Might as well use them to our advantage while we can; keep cheetos outta office.

Too cold for ice cream...hm, this sounds like a good problem to have right now.

There seems to be some kinda break through maybe? Too soon to say I think yet for 100%, but some kinda drug seems to help fight it a little.

Finding old things, I use a combo of google then youtube if I cant recall the name of it. Why? Something in particular you want to see? speaking of old things...

blaugh .

I've been having sleeping problems. fml. so my brain hasn't been functioning well enough to reply but I slept enough today so here I am. lol

Well hope it gets cooler for you though it is summer for you now right? speaking of summer. no gaian summer event. must be because of the pandemic. it just crossed my mind when summer came to mind.

I haven't even started yet even if I have been meaning to. gonk as I said been sleep deprived. sweatdrop

ahaha lesser evil eh? a delulu > cheeto. really? but pretty sure he's been abusing his power gaining a lot of money so that pay wouldn't even bother him.

uh no. it was about his corporations and taxes. didn't really read. ugh now I wish I had.

yep. he has. 3nodding better planting conditions, he would say. 3nodding
my grandma's been pissed off about it though. lol She wants him to stick to one project. 3nodding it's been going on for years they bicker about it and they even fight I can't count how many times he had to sleep at the farm because of it but in the end, love wins ahaha if forever exists, they have it.

OMG. DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME. I just learned that today. lmao. I'M TALLER BY AN INCH (if he's 5'3'') THAN A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. lol

I think Kuwabara's power had one of the best "glow-ups".

BUT HE WAS! especially if its for his sister. the word I could think about is tsundere. Hei was like that.

Yusuke's gf was annoying. Useless. tbh. should have gotten rid of her. blaugh

Have you ever watched the anime "Flame of Recca"? At least the gf of Recca had healing powers.

*cue twilight zone ost*

good point. makes me think now of the robot that escaped where it was made only to end up getting hit by a car or something. sad thing. or omg the one nasa sent on mars. it would sing happy birthday to itself every year till it stopped working ("dead" now). gonk ack! now I feel sad. gonk

it's still going through testing. or so I've heard. so hoping that really pans out.

I wanna watch Ahhhh! Monsters. and Daria. and there's this anime that I forgot the title of but there was a robotic cat. lmao. I liked the voice actor of that dude. he was just a second lead/supporting character but ugggggggh. I all I can remember is that it was an anime about cats. and the main was I think black? and the robotic cat was black+blue.. ugh. Also wanna watch Dual! again. and Bubblegum Crisis.

Lack of sleep sucks. Was sleeping alright til about midnight last night, then it was a sudden stuffy heat wave. gonk Suuuuck.

I thought Gaia was getting crap ready for a summer event? They said something about it two months ago? Maybe a month ago? And yes, it is summer for us.

Get to it when you can, books are addicting.

I mean he said he was a HERO, so, the space hero has to be the better choice. Better than a toxic a**. gonk
A hero would have tried to save people in a pandemic, would have tried to bring people together rather than having them fight and posting things on twitter and urging people to fight...

As it is, the cheeto IS delusional, a** backwards stupidly so. gonk

Is what I am thinking of

One you're thinking of maybe?
link 2

Poor Grandpa, can't do 20 things at once. Be glad he still has the drive, energy and will to do a lot of projects at once.
Glad to hear in the end they reconcile, even if he has to sleep on the farm. gonk

rofl A coworker of mine, she's about 5'2 I think, maybe a little taller. If that makes you happy. whee

Kuwabara's dimensional sword?
Or how flexible it was, such as the spirit beast monster doughnut?

Keiko? Oh yes, 100% agree. Yusuke's child hood friend was annoying.
What I find most amusing, don;t know if its the script or a translator's error...

Episode...1 - 2? Some rat faced little girl in the anime asks Keiko "How can you talk to him? He's scary! I heard he beat up 100 kids! I heard he whistles and his gang comes to back him up!"
Keiko: Yeah, right, I've known Yusuke since elementary school, he doesn't have any friends and he doesn't even know how to whistle!
Girl: "Yeah riiiight, not what we heard, and WE should know."

...cue maybe later in the ep, or and episode or two later ...Yusuke walking down the sidewalk WHISTLING. stare
Me thinks Keiko not knoweth the main character as well as she thinks!

No, never seen Flame of Recca.
Botan was more or less the healing one, kinda. When she saved Keiko from being turned into a very, very, very low level demon when Hiei cut her with the sword. Personally, shoulda let her turn into a demon. The badass star as far a girls go was Genkai followed by Shizuru.

When you said robot escaped where it was made ( thought about a movie robot first )
Short circuit
And then hit by a car, was thinking hitchhiking robot, but it didn't escape...and it got beat up in Philadelphia.
...not recalling any other ones at the moment...

Damn that is sad about the mars one. gonk

ONE unpopular opinion is the virus is getting weaker and could die off by winter...was reading that today, others say HA, no, weaker yes, still be around for years.

Points to other post above with URLs
blaugh .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:05 pm
Nidorous

No, astras were turned off by gaia. Not sure why, they have the flares animated why not astras too? I liked the animation on them and miss some of the poses, can't use some of my favorite ones now because of it.

It's a pain that they're limiting things and by the time I see them, they are gone or I am broke. And then gaia claims they're "fixing inflation" by limiting plat around the site and kins. gonk Now we're even more broke than before and still cant get our s**t. scream Thanks gaia.

I'm horrible with that. Keeping organized with a planner. I have a stack of bills, I know what needs paid when. That's how I go about doing that one. whee

That's good that you're home and can play back up for those in need. I bet they feel reassured that they can rely on you if things get bad. emotion_yatta I'm definitely the later, stay in doors and left to my own devices. It's only gotten worse over the years with people getting stupider than they had been. gonk

Yeah, can't fit anything else than what is standard in them. Which, its alright I do have a lot of bigger towers around here from older PCs if I wanted to use those, but I'm fine with my slim, it fits on the desk. Just wish had more usb ports. NEED MORE HARDDRIVES. 4laugh Yes lots of gigs.

Never personally had any dealing with mazdas, and never had anyone near me own one, but dont see many of them on the roads much, probably a sign something is wrong...

I say you need to brain wash your friend and get her to test drive something else, just for shits and giggles, she may like it better... As for their political stances...eh, know nothing about them, but when cars go political, good time to not support them, not matter the side they take.

Sounds like you have the dominate genetics for a redhead when it comes to skin. You can thank whoever had red hair in your family for those genes and why you're crispy in the sun.

3nodding Yes, if they did those jobs for just a little while, they'd know the pain of it and wouldn't be such ********. scream
...or so I hope. gonk

Know that feeling. Glad you got flash working for you again. emotion_yatta Good chrome...good browser....you damn ram hog. gonk

...fishsticks and veggies, we'll call it a Croquette. ninja

...OMG NO!!!!! I loved Astra's wonder why they turned it off maybe they made the game buggy I have noticed certain post styles do not work in forums any more sad I usually use honey but it doesn't show up on my version of gaia any more.

Absolutely I am lucky if I get on and see one I like and can use my old gaia cash to get it before it sells out sad I normally find one I like and it is already sold out... I feel like they made the market worse I help people when I can and even still some items are over priced or just do not show up in market place I looked at your wish list or at least the items it allowed me to click on on your profile and about half just were not being sold in market :/ if there is ever an item you can't afford that you want feel free to message me and I will try to help I always have extra platinum and sometimes extra gaia cash (from winning catwalks on occasion)...

I am fairly good at staying organized except I live with a roommate with the opposite personality kinda a messy person and prefers to only be clean and tidy when they have guest over... I can clean and organize my own things, but when another person I have no control over is in the picture I kinda just give up and only keep things in my personal space organized and clean lol

I like helping people when I can! I am not the best person to rely on though since I am awake 3rd shift hours, but I try to help when able...agreed I use to work at target I quit I got tired of people peeing in the dressing rooms and asking the dumbest questions I wish I could share my common sense with people but some people can't learn or just plain do not want to...

yeah if my desk wasn't as big as it is it wouldn't be able to accommodate my mid tower that is wider than a full tower lol It is about 19 inch tall but its 8 1/2 inch wide lol I think the main reason I got it was it was compatible with almost any fan and had room for add-ons if I wanted more internal hard drives, ssds, or a new graphics card...I have about 6 usbs on my case probably need some more since i have a wired mouse, wired key board, usb speakers, external hard drives, and my pc controller uses a usb as well lol

only reason I see them is we have a Mazda plant about 2 towns up, but it seems every Mazda I have had the pleasure of driving or riding in has had issues with transmission, motor mounts, power steering, or axles...

only reliable vehicles I know of are Toyota's (old and some newer ones), OLD fords/dodges( before 2000), OLD jeeps (before 1995), OLD GMC's (but they are out of business now due to people buying and not having to replace their vehicle for so long) and some Honda cars (but only if you keep up with regular maintenance)... never had a VW (wanted one though),never had a Nissan, never had a Buick, never had a Mercedes ..., Mazda, Subaru, KIA, Chrysler, BMW, Mitsubishi, and Cadillac have all shown major or a lot of minor problems and I personally stay away from those when possible...

I probably should convince them to test drive a good vehicle lol I personally do not care about a companies political stand point as long as their products are good and reliable since I believe in the right of free expression and freedoms in general I know everything I believe not everyone else will like I tell people everyone has a right to their opinion even if it is the wrong opinion lol (jk opposite opinion)

Actually no one has red hair on either side of my family and none are pale with freckles it is kinda weird I have always felt like I might be adopted everyone on both sides of my family have brown or blonde hair with dark brown eyes I think there are only 5 people on both sides of the family with blue eyes every one else is brown eyed... and Me and one of my brothers are the only pale people in the family he is more of a recluse though and not the type to not go in the sun because it hurts lol and surprisingly I have never met anyone in my family with freckles... you would think that would lead me to be adopted?...
but I never looked into that since my parents kinda abandoned me when I was about 5, dumped me on my grandparents and my grandparents really didn't like women in general... they were the kind of people who thought women were useless, shouldn't drive, and should be seen and not heard (so I never talked about it)
so I kinda did not learn to drive till I was 22 x.X but struggle breeds character no point on dwelling in the past when the future is bright razz (sorry if something that personal is too much since we are more acquaintances I try to be a fairly open person with everyone I meet)

yeah retail is not fun and crummy customers make it even worse x.X

absolutely a ram hog lol

I guess you could call them similar lol currently cooking chicken pot pie soup from scratch and making crescent rolls :3

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:01 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

No, astras were turned off by gaia. Not sure why, they have the flares animated why not astras too? I liked the animation on them and miss some of the poses, can't use some of my favorite ones now because of it.

It's a pain that they're limiting things and by the time I see them, they are gone or I am broke. And then gaia claims they're "fixing inflation" by limiting plat around the site and kins. gonk Now we're even more broke than before and still cant get our s**t. scream Thanks gaia.

I'm horrible with that. Keeping organized with a planner. I have a stack of bills, I know what needs paid when. That's how I go about doing that one. whee

That's good that you're home and can play back up for those in need. I bet they feel reassured that they can rely on you if things get bad. emotion_yatta I'm definitely the later, stay in doors and left to my own devices. It's only gotten worse over the years with people getting stupider than they had been. gonk

Yeah, can't fit anything else than what is standard in them. Which, its alright I do have a lot of bigger towers around here from older PCs if I wanted to use those, but I'm fine with my slim, it fits on the desk. Just wish had more usb ports. NEED MORE HARDDRIVES. 4laugh Yes lots of gigs.

Never personally had any dealing with mazdas, and never had anyone near me own one, but dont see many of them on the roads much, probably a sign something is wrong...

I say you need to brain wash your friend and get her to test drive something else, just for shits and giggles, she may like it better... As for their political stances...eh, know nothing about them, but when cars go political, good time to not support them, not matter the side they take.

Sounds like you have the dominate genetics for a redhead when it comes to skin. You can thank whoever had red hair in your family for those genes and why you're crispy in the sun.

3nodding Yes, if they did those jobs for just a little while, they'd know the pain of it and wouldn't be such ********. scream
...or so I hope. gonk

Know that feeling. Glad you got flash working for you again. emotion_yatta Good chrome...good browser....you damn ram hog. gonk

...fishsticks and veggies, we'll call it a Croquette. ninja

...OMG NO!!!!! I loved Astra's wonder why they turned it off maybe they made the game buggy I have noticed certain post styles do not work in forums any more sad I usually use honey but it doesn't show up on my version of gaia any more.

Absolutely I am lucky if I get on and see one I like and can use my old gaia cash to get it before it sells out sad I normally find one I like and it is already sold out... I feel like they made the market worse I help people when I can and even still some items are over priced or just do not show up in market place I looked at your wish list or at least the items it allowed me to click on on your profile and about half just were not being sold in market :/ if there is ever an item you can't afford that you want feel free to message me and I will try to help I always have extra platinum and sometimes extra gaia cash (from winning catwalks on occasion)...

I am fairly good at staying organized except I live with a roommate with the opposite personality kinda a messy person and prefers to only be clean and tidy when they have guest over... I can clean and organize my own things, but when another person I have no control over is in the picture I kinda just give up and only keep things in my personal space organized and clean lol

I like helping people when I can! I am not the best person to rely on though since I am awake 3rd shift hours, but I try to help when able...agreed I use to work at target I quit I got tired of people peeing in the dressing rooms and asking the dumbest questions I wish I could share my common sense with people but some people can't learn or just plain do not want to...

yeah if my desk wasn't as big as it is it wouldn't be able to accommodate my mid tower that is wider than a full tower lol It is about 19 inch tall but its 8 1/2 inch wide lol I think the main reason I got it was it was compatible with almost any fan and had room for add-ons if I wanted more internal hard drives, ssds, or a new graphics card...I have about 6 usbs on my case probably need some more since i have a wired mouse, wired key board, usb speakers, external hard drives, and my pc controller uses a usb as well lol

only reason I see them is we have a Mazda plant about 2 towns up, but it seems every Mazda I have had the pleasure of driving or riding in has had issues with transmission, motor mounts, power steering, or axles...

only reliable vehicles I know of are Toyota's (old and some newer ones), OLD fords/dodges( before 2000), OLD jeeps (before 1995), OLD GMC's (but they are out of business now due to people buying and not having to replace their vehicle for so long) and some Honda cars (but only if you keep up with regular maintenance)... never had a VW (wanted one though),never had a Nissan, never had a Buick, never had a Mercedes ..., Mazda, Subaru, KIA, Chrysler, BMW, Mitsubishi, and Cadillac have all shown major or a lot of minor problems and I personally stay away from those when possible...

I probably should convince them to test drive a good vehicle lol I personally do not care about a companies political stand point as long as their products are good and reliable since I believe in the right of free expression and freedoms in general I know everything I believe not everyone else will like I tell people everyone has a right to their opinion even if it is the wrong opinion lol (jk opposite opinion)

Actually no one has red hair on either side of my family and none are pale with freckles it is kinda weird I have always felt like I might be adopted everyone on both sides of my family have brown or blonde hair with dark brown eyes I think there are only 5 people on both sides of the family with blue eyes every one else is brown eyed... and Me and one of my brothers are the only pale people in the family he is more of a recluse though and not the type to not go in the sun because it hurts lol and surprisingly I have never met anyone in my family with freckles... you would think that would lead me to be adopted?...
but I never looked into that since my parents kinda abandoned me when I was about 5, dumped me on my grandparents and my grandparents really didn't like women in general... they were the kind of people who thought women were useless, shouldn't drive, and should be seen and not heard (so I never talked about it)
so I kinda did not learn to drive till I was 22 x.X but struggle breeds character no point on dwelling in the past when the future is bright razz (sorry if something that personal is too much since we are more acquaintances I try to be a fairly open person with everyone I meet)

yeah retail is not fun and crummy customers make it even worse x.X

absolutely a ram hog lol

I guess you could call them similar lol currently cooking chicken pot pie soup from scratch and making crescent rolls :3

They turned them off because people complained. They couldn't see anyone with an astra's avatar it would have a turn on flash over the avatar. Because browsers think they know best and stop auto turning on flash. The astras worked fine, browsers not so much. And gaia just turned them off.

As for the honey style...I'll try it and see if I can figure out why it is broken for you. here

They have made it worse, I agree completely.
Not sure why it's not letting you click / hover on them. gonk Works fine for me, tested it the other day, but one of these years will do / get some art and revamp profile.
I have noticed most of my wishlist is kinda hard to find in the MP, or very expensive. gonk

Mine is organized clutter. It's all over, its all around, but I know where s**t is mostly. whee
Don't need less s**t, need bigger space! emotion_yatta
I mean...it's OLD COMPUTERS AND TOWERS AND STUFF! STUFF I TELL YOU!

Wow, don;t think I have had anyone do that in the walmart where I work dressing room.
Had some questionable things in the bathrooms on the floors I have heard...

Sadly sharing common sense with people you'd run out before you ran out of people to give it to.

Damn, nice big tower. whistles
Ah poor you. 6 usbs and taken up by things that could easily be used else where.
That's why I like my PS2 port keyboard, and mouse.
My speakers are normal audio jack, and have another plug in the back never was sure what it did for sound.
This. Never used it. But hey...that's what these are for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and then add to that
THEN plug the speakers and sub woofers in...
I'm when I am not so lazy and want to move things off the top of the speakers I have stacked on top of one another ( both about 3.5' speakers) plan on checking the connections in those in the back and plugging them in too. Mwahaha.
I've got this place well wired. emotion_yatta

If you can move some of your USB things to a USB adapter, would try it. Free up some of your ports.

Hm, maybe that plant is cranking out defective ones, if you get the chance look at the VINs of any you may be in next. See if it came from there.

VW, never had one, but finding parts for them will be a headache sometimes. They're not like most and can swap out standard parts for things. From what I know, they're like the apple of the car world. need special s**t.

Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge all merged and I can say I have heard some of the newer jeeps are crap, I can tell you that some of the dodge and chrysler lines are s**t. Chevy not fond of either. Pontiac too. ( Headaches to work on! ) gonk scream

I have had Honda, have had Nissan; Mitsubishi I have driven. Those I haven't had any issues with. Nissan I have had the longest and even with out the radiator hose connected ( oops! ) and varying other issues out of that car, it was still an unstoppable tank on wheels...
Ford isn't horrible, driven a few of those. Worked on a Buick once, can't say how they hold up, but know they look like old people cars. Worked on an El Camino once too, didn't drive it, but it seemed to hold up well enough...even if it was held together with duct tape on the inside fender walls under the hood.

I say drag them out and make them test drive. 3nodding Right now is the time to get new cars I hear.
You speak truth. Even if their opinion is s**t, they have a right to it.

Hm, sounds like a very recessive trait in your family. I doubt it's adoption. Sometimes it happens that way. A genetic that was dormant a long time down the line shows up. Why and how, no idea. One of those freaky science things.
Sorry to hear you had such a hard and crap early upbringing. Glad it seems you're doin better now.

rofl @ramhog pic.

Potpie and rolls. emotion_omnomnom That sounds good.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:04 pm
style test  

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:08 pm
Tried using the honey style here...
Using the shout model as my base for poking at codes...

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_a1.gif

=============================================================================

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_a1.gif

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_a2.gif

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_a3.gif

==============================================================================
User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_b1.gif

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_b2.gif

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_b3.gif

=============================================================================

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_c1.gif

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_c2.gif

User Image
https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/honey/honey_c3.gif

Css doc 1

* cache=true
* @license Licences are viewable at this URL: https://cdn1.gaiaonline.com/src/=/e143bb5df5304ae98988a03a4dabca2e-1460-321/src/css/forum/old/viewtopic_posts_simple.css
*/

/*! /src/css/forum/old/viewtopic_posts_simple.css */
/* Style Notes:
* At the time of this doc, Gaia is rendering in quirks mode
* for IE 5/6, and will not obey the standards compliant rules
* for the box model. The _ hack is used to compensate
*/

/* Style Note:
* Due to the use of tables, styles are classed to be used
* here.
*/

/*table, td {
padding: 0px;
margin: 0px;
border: 0px;
}*/

.v-stretched {
height: 100%;
}

.h-stretched {
width: 100%;
}

.gaiaSig {
margin:auto;
padding:0px;
}

.user-sig {
max-width:500px;
max-height:500px;
overflow:hidden;
_width:500px; /* IE specific forcing a psuedo max-width */
}
.compoundSimplePost {
padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px;
width: 100%;
}

.deleteNotice {
color: #f00;
font-weight: bold
}

.removedMessage {
border: 3px dashed #c00;
padding:5px;
}

.floatleft {
float: left;
text-align: left;
}
.floatright {
float: right;
text-align: right;
}
.clearFloat {
clear: both;
}

.left {
}

.right {
text-align: right;
}

.middle {
vertical-align: middle;
}

.topRow {
padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px;
}

/* divider: used to seperate posts */
.divider {
height: 7px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/divider_tile.gif) repeat-x;
}
.dividerEndCap {
height: 7px;
width: 1px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/divider_endcap.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* SAY: 3x3 */
.say_a1, .say_a3, .say_c1, .say_c3 {
width: 50px;
height: 45px;
}
.say_b1, .say_b2, .say_b3 {
vertical-align: top;
}
.say_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.say_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.say_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.say_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.say_b2 {
}
.say_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.say_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.say_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.say_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/say/say_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* SHOUT: 3x3 */
.shout_a1, .shout_a3, .shout_c1, .shout_c3 {
}
.shout_b1, .shout_b2, .shout_b3 {
}
.shout_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.shout_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.shout_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.shout_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.shout_b2 {
}
.shout_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.shout_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.shout_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.shout_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/shout/shout_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* WHISPER: 3x3 */
.whisper_a1, .whisper_a3, .whisper_c1, .whisper_c3 {
}
.whisper_b1, .whisper_b2, .whisper_b3 {
}
.whisper_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.whisper_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.whisper_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.whisper_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.whisper_b2 {
}
.whisper_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.whisper_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.whisper_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.whisper_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/whisper/whisper_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* DOCUMENT: 3x3 */
.document_a1, .document_a3, .document_c1, .document_c3 {
}
.document_b1, .document_b2, .document_b3 {
}
.document_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.document_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.document_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.document_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.document_b2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_b2.gif);
}
.document_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.document_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.document_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.document_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/document/document_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* ORNATE: 3x3x3 */
.ornate_a1, .ornate_a3, .ornate_c1, .ornate_c3 {
}
.ornate_b1, .ornate_b2, .ornate_b3 {
}
.ornate_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.ornate_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.ornate_a2_a1 {
width: 82px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_a2_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.ornate_a2_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_a2_a2.gif) no-repeat center;
}
.ornate_a2_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_a2_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.ornate_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.ornate_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.ornate_b1_a1 {
height: 82px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_b1_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.ornate_b1_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_b1_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.ornate_b2 {
}
.ornate_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.ornate_b3_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_b3_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.ornate_b3_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_b3_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.ornate_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.ornate_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.ornate_c2_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_c2_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.ornate_c2_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_c2_a2.gif) no-repeat center;
}
.ornate_c2_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_c2_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.ornate_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/ornate/ornate_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* THINK: custom 3x3x3 */
.think_a1, .think_a3, .think_c1, .think_c3 {
}
.think_b1, .think_b2, .think_b3 {
}
.think_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.think_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.think_a2_a1 {
width: 40px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_a2_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.think_a2_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_a2_a2.gif) no-repeat center;
}
.think_a2_a3 {
width: 45px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_a2_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.think_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.think_b2 {
}
.think_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.think_b1_a1 {
height: 15px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_b1_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.think_b1_b1 {
}
.think_b1_c1 {
height: 40px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_b1_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.think_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.think_b3_a1 {
height: 54px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_b3_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.think_b3_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_b3_b1.gif) no-repeat center center;
}
.think_b3_c1 {
height: 38px;
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_b3_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.think_b1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_alt_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.think_b1_a1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_alt_b1_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.think_b1_b1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_alt_b1_b1.gif) no-repeat center center;
}
.think_b1_c1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_alt_b1_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.think_b3_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_alt_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.think_b3_a1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_alt_b3_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.think_b3_b1_alt {
}
.think_b3_c1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_alt_b3_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.think_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.think_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.think_c2_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_c2_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.think_c2_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_c2_a2.gif) no-repeat center;
}
.think_c2_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_c2_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.think_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/think/think_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* ZAPPED: 3x3 */
.zapped_a1, .zapped_a3, .zapped_c1, .zapped_c3 {
}
.zapped_b1, .zapped_b2, .zapped_b3 {
}
.zapped_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.zapped_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.zapped_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.zapped_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.zapped_b2 {
}
.zapped_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.zapped_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.zapped_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.zapped_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/zapped/zapped_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* PROBE: custom 3x3x3 */
.probe_a1, .probe_a3, .probe_c1, .probe_c3 {
}
.probe_b1, .probe_b2, .probe_b3 {
}
.probe_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.probe_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.probe_a2_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_a2_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.probe_a2_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_a2_a2.gif) no-repeat center;
}
.probe_a2_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_a2_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.probe_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.probe_b2 {
}
.probe_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.probe_b1_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_b1_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.probe_b1_b1 {
}
.probe_b1_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_b1_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.probe_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.probe_b3_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_b3_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.probe_b3_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_b3_b1.gif) no-repeat center center;
}
.probe_b3_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_b3_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.probe_b1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_alt_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.probe_b1_a1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_alt_b1_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.probe_b1_b1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_alt_b1_b1.gif) no-repeat center center;
}
.probe_b1_c1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_alt_b1_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.probe_b3_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_alt_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.probe_b3_a1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_alt_b3_a1.gif) no-repeat top;
}
.probe_b3_b1_alt {
}
.probe_b3_c1_alt {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_alt_b3_c1.gif) no-repeat bottom;
}
.probe_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.probe_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.probe_c2_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_c2_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.probe_c2_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_c2_a2.gif) no-repeat center;
}
.probe_c2_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_c2_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.probe_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/probe/probe_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

/* ALIENSAY: 3x3 */
.aliensay_a1, .aliensay_a3, .aliensay_c1, .aliensay_c3 {
}
.aliensay_b1, .aliensay_b2, .aliensay_b3 {
}
.aliensay_a1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_a1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.aliensay_a2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_a2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.aliensay_a3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_a3.gif) no-repeat;
}
.aliensay_b1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_b1.gif) repeat-y;
}
.aliensay_b2 {
}
.aliensay_b3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_b3.gif) repeat-y;
}
.aliensay_c1 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_c1.gif) no-repeat;
}
.aliensay_c2 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_c2.gif) repeat-x;
}
.aliensay_c3 {
background: url(https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/posts/aliensay/aliensay_c3.gif) no-repeat;
}

...Conclusion:
It looks like Gaia might have forgot to write them into guilds? There are styles there I am seeing that I am sure aren't in the drop down... but not looked that closely either.

If it happens in normal forums too, would say they forgot to include it there too when tweaking / rewiting the style css. Could drop them a PM on it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 pm
Nidorous

They turned them off because people complained. They couldn't see anyone with an astra's avatar it would have a turn on flash over the avatar. Because browsers think they know best and stop auto turning on flash. The astras worked fine, browsers not so much. And gaia just turned them off.

As for the honey style...I'll try it and see if I can figure out why it is broken for you. here

Not sure why it's not letting you click / hover on them. gonk Works fine for me, tested it the other day, but one of these years will do / get some art and revamp profile.
I have noticed most of my wishlist is kinda hard to find in the MP, or very expensive. gonk

Mine is organized clutter. It's all over, its all around, but I know where s**t is mostly. whee

Wow, don;t think I have had anyone do that in the walmart where I work dressing room.

Sadly sharing common sense with people you'd run out before you ran out of people to give it to.

Ah poor you. 6 usbs and taken up by things that could easily be used else where.
My speakers are normal audio jack, and have another plug in the back never was sure what it did for sound.
and then add to that
I'm when I am not so lazy and want to move things off the top of the speakers I have stacked on top of one another ( both about 3.5' speakers) plan on checking the connections in those in the back and plugging them in too. Mwahaha.

If you can move some of your USB things to a USB adapter, would try it. Free up some of your ports.

Hm, maybe that plant is cranking out defective ones, if you get the chance look at the VINs of any you may be in next. See if it came from there.

VW, never had one, but finding parts for them will be a headache sometimes. They're not like most and can swap out standard parts for things. From what I know, they're like the apple of the car world. need special s**t.

Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge all merged and I can say I have heard some of the newer jeeps are crap, I can tell you that some of the dodge and chrysler lines are s**t. Chevy not fond of either. Pontiac too. ( Headaches to work on! ) gonk scream

I have had Honda, have had Nissan; Mitsubishi I have driven. Those I haven't had any issues with. Nissan I have had the longest and even with out the radiator hose connected ( oops! ) and varying other issues out of that car, it was still an unstoppable tank on wheels...
Ford isn't horrible, driven a few of those. Worked on a Buick once, can't say how they hold up, but know they look like old people cars. Worked on an El Camino once too, didn't drive it, but it seemed to hold up well enough...even if it was held together with duct tape on the inside fender walls under the hood.

I say drag them out and make them test drive. 3nodding Right now is the time to get new cars I hear.

Hm, sounds like a very recessive trait in your family. I doubt it's adoption. Sometimes it happens that way. A genetic that was dormant a long time down the line shows up. Why and how, no idea. One of those freaky science things.
Sorry to hear you had such a hard and crap early upbringing. Glad it seems you're doin better now.

rofl @ramhog pic.

That isnt surprising a lot of people aren't really into finding the loop hole to get flash to work I do not mind since I love flash and use it a lot... I could see why gaia turned them off but still makes me sad since I loved the astra aesthetic.

thank you for looking into that for me! I honestly haven't gotten it to work in any forum I use.. then again this is the forum I most frequent since all others have really died down due to people quitting gaia and people focusing on life due to 2020 destroying normalcy lol I will probably just start using other post styles since most others I use to use before honey still work for me... I just like to add flare occasionally lol

well if you have a lot on a wish list normally more than 8 items it clicks on the item below or above especially if you have a custom profile or a lot cluttering your profile normally I just click on the items I can and try and find them but like i said they are normally not being sold on marketplace but if they are I try to scoop them up for people questing for them when I can smile

you're more arty organized where it looks a mess but you can find everything you need my roommate is just plain disorganized and has to dig to find items they need I have become a mixture of organized in most places but my bed room where it looks a mess but I know where everything is lol... yeah normally it is the need of more space I have bought industrial book shelves and filing cabinets which help with organizing things that I collect or need... I have 2 filing cabinets and a book shelf full of anime, manga and video games... if I wouldn't take days to organize I would have them all in alphabetical order sorted by genre lol old isn't bad just had to find parts that fit is all.

yeah the target I worked at had a lot of parents that did not watch their kids or people whom didn't speak English well so they would go into the dressing room and use the bathroom X.x Walmart when I worked their luckily did not have that problem just people trying to use 10 of the same coupon when they weren't allowed and for khols the main problem was theft people would steal a lot of jewelry come in with none on and put them on and leave the packaging in the dressing rooms or rest rooms x.X not a fan of customers in retail that is for sure x.X

yeah you're right I would not want to become one of them x.X

I am pretty happy with my tower probably will get more usb adapters when I need them luckily I have just enough for what I currently use...
as for my speakers I have basic 7 inch logitech speakers which I barely have to turn the volume on since they are very good with volume I think I have them set to 2% out of 100% right now and if I turn them up any more I can hear them across the apt. if I need something more quiet or with better audio I have head phones with a split audio jack (one for headphones one for mic)

I wouldn't be surprised certain plants make higher quality parts...

yeah that isn't surprising since VW is german but luckily their are plenty of shops around here with parts for them if I did ever get one... personally I prefer older vehicles since it is less of a pain to fix yourself and the parts are easier to find if it was popular if not most dealerships discontinue making most parts after 5 years so unless you find a good used parts store or scrap yard your pressed to find certain parts...

yeah once Chrysler started eating other companies the quality of said other companies went down drastically sad their really are only a handful of companies I tryst to buy from if I were to purchase a newer car lol

probably will this weekend being open minded is good when looking for a vehicle because if you have it stuck that you want a specific car you can end up buying a clunker...

yeah probably recessive since I know some where down the line I am part irish/scottish... just up to my great grandparents on both sides no redish hair or blue eyes other than one of my brothers with blondish brown hair and blue eyes...science is weird like that lol and no problems people deal with different things throughout their lives it just helps them become who they are later in life whether it is good or bad is up to the person and how the handle the obstacle...

yeah chrome has it's ups and downs for sure lol

it was good I rather enjoy cooking most days my problem is I do not like making things similar for the next meal I make while still using left over ingredients so it takes time to conceptualize what to cook for the next big meal... I honestly have to fight back my urge to make chili for every other meal since it is one of my favorite things to make and eat lol yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:14 pm
Nidorous
Pixitella

I wanna watch Ahhhh! Monsters. and Daria. and there's this anime that I forgot the title of but there was a robotic cat. lmao. I liked the voice actor of that dude. he was just a second lead/supporting character but ugggggggh. I all I can remember is that it was an anime about cats. and the main was I think black? and the robotic cat was black+blue.. ugh. Also wanna watch Dual! again. and Bubblegum Crisis.

I know Real monsters is pay for show on amazon prime. Pfft.
Or can look around here for an odd few

Daria:
MTv link

Dailymotion 1
dailymotion 2
Guy's channel

Cat anime...little stumped on:
Cyborg Kurochan

Chinese cartoon: black cat detective

And not what you're looking for, but amusing none the less

Duel!
first ep is blocked, second seems to work

Bubblegum
Here

4laugh

FIRST OF ALL OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

FINALLLLY IT WAS CYBORG KUROCHAN! hahahahaha I forgot the damn title for years! finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyy!

is it possible you could also help me in finding this song. lol It's not in English all i remember is that it had animated rabbits in its mv but the music/beats were cool.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:48 pm
Nidorous

Lack of sleep sucks. Was sleeping alright til about midnight last night, then it was a sudden stuffy heat wave. gonk Suuuuck.

I thought Gaia was getting crap ready for a summer event? They said something about it two months ago? Maybe a month ago? And yes, it is summer for us.

I mean he said he was a HERO, so, the space hero has to be the better choice. Better than a toxic a**. gonk
A hero would have tried to save people in a pandemic, would have tried to bring people together rather than having them fight and posting things on twitter and urging people to fight...

Is what I am thinking of

link 2

Poor Grandpa, can't do 20 things at once. Be glad he still has the drive, energy and will to do a lot of projects at once.
Glad to hear in the end they reconcile, even if he has to sleep on the farm. gonk

rofl A coworker of mine, she's about 5'2 I think, maybe a little taller. If that makes you happy. whee

What I find most amusing, don;t know if its the script or a translator's error...

Episode...1 - 2? Some rat faced little girl in the anime asks Keiko "How can you talk to him? He's scary! I heard he beat up 100 kids! I heard he whistles and his gang comes to back him up!"
Keiko: Yeah, right, I've known Yusuke since elementary school, he doesn't have any friends and he doesn't even know how to whistle!

...cue maybe later in the ep, or and episode or two later ...Yusuke walking down the sidewalk WHISTLING. stare

Botan was more or less the healing one, kinda. When she saved Keiko from being turned into a very, very, very low level demon when Hiei cut her with the sword. Personally, shoulda let her turn into a demon. The badass star as far a girls go was Genkai followed by Shizuru.

When you said robot escaped where it was made ( thought about a movie robot first )
Short circuit
And then hit by a car, was thinking hitchhiking robot, but it didn't escape...and it got beat up in Philadelphia.

ONE unpopular opinion is the virus is getting weaker and could die off by winter...was reading that today, others say HA, no, weaker yes, still be around for years.

blaugh .

what I hate most about lack of sleep is that I am irritable for no reason at all and become overly sensitive during the whole day.

I wonder when it would start this year. Would be a welcome distraction. Though I hope it wont be too hard. I'm losing motivation to get online because I just wanna sleep. lol summer lasts until august for you?

if I read I'm gonna lose more sleep. rofl because I wont be able to put it down because my reason would always be one more chapter. one more! I'm trying to correct my sleeping atm so I've been putting it off. However, if I fail to sleep later I guess I'm just gonna read instead of tossing and turning on my bed.

fair point. 3nodding
he's also trying to get people to fund him for his campaign? is he running for the presidency again? scream

ohh it's link 2! that's the one. 3nodding

true that. especially since time and parkinson's disease are our worst enemies right now (covid19 now too) when it comes to my grandpa. haha because even if my grandma gets mad at him so much, she still worries about him. it's like I'm mad at you but I still care for you and I love you so sure go sleep at the farm for now but here's food for your stay there. and he kisses her goodbye even if they are mad at each other (or when grandma is mad at him) lol they almost always keep looking for each other. whenever I'm there (grandparent's place), I'll always be third-wheeling and they're savage af. lol I remember last year I was there late january till feb and so during v-day they kept rubbing it in my face that I was single. lol rofl but I love them to bits and I don't care if I am third-wheeling all the time whenever I am with them. 3nodding

ahaha we short people should band together. lol though tbh 5'4'' I think is average height so average height people? rofl

omg ahahah i still dont understand why it has that funny name. lol

i was hoping she'd die or something but no such luck. she really was annoying and useless tbh. or maybe she did knew him just not like before. I mean people change.

HOLD UP. GENKAI WAS A FEMALE????? holy crap! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!! always thought he was male! omg! lol then again the one who voiced him in our language sounded like a guy so. but still omg HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

video not available in my place. emo
I forgot where it was but yeah it escape and got hit by a car. it is! can you imagine, I mean sure it was a robot with no feelings really but what if its AI evolved. it was there for a few years and gosh to be alone like that. gonk it was sad.

at this point, as long as it gets weaker and doesn't kill a lot of people and make us live "normal" lives again, that will be great. tbh.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE! REALLY! emotion_kirakira

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:28 am
Pixitella
Nidorous
Pixitella

I know Real monsters is pay for show on amazon prime. Pfft.
Or can look around here for an odd few

Daria:
MTv link

Dailymotion 1
dailymotion 2
Guy's channel

Cat anime...little stumped on:
Cyborg Kurochan

Chinese cartoon: black cat detective

And not what you're looking for, but amusing none the less

Duel!
first ep is blocked, second seems to work

Bubblegum
Here

4laugh

FIRST OF ALL OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

FINALLLLY IT WAS CYBORG KUROCHAN! hahahahaha I forgot the damn title for years! finaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyy!

is it possible you could also help me in finding this song. lol It's not in English all i remember is that it had animated rabbits in its mv but the music/beats were cool.

Welcome. blaugh

As for your song, oh hell, uh...remember the language?
Anything else about it?
Was it high quality animation?
Cartoon?
Anime?
Male or female vocals?
Hard core beat? Rock? Folk?

this help?

Can also try:

Quote:
How can I find a music video without knowing the name?
Midomi - If you have a tune that's stuck in your head, just grab a microphone, hum that tune yourself and Midomi will be able tell you what that song is. Alternatively, you may play a short recording of that “unknown” track for Midomi to identify its name.

Quote:
Can't find a song I heard?
Using Your Phone. Use Shazam or MusicID. These are popular apps that analyze sounds and identify songs from their database of recordings. If you've got Shazam on your phone and hear a song you can't identify and don't know anything about, activate the app and hold it toward the audio source and wait for a result.
here
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:51 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

and then add to that

rofl @ramhog pic.

That isnt surprising a lot of people aren't really into finding the loop hole to get flash to work I do not mind since I love flash and use it a lot... I could see why gaia turned them off but still makes me sad since I loved the astra aesthetic.

thank you for looking into that for me! I honestly haven't gotten it to work in any forum I use.. then again this is the forum I most frequent since all others have really died down due to people quitting gaia and people focusing on life due to 2020 destroying normalcy lol I will probably just start using other post styles since most others I use to use before honey still work for me... I just like to add flare occasionally lol

well if you have a lot on a wish list normally more than 8 items it clicks on the item below or above especially if you have a custom profile or a lot cluttering your profile normally I just click on the items I can and try and find them but like i said they are normally not being sold on marketplace but if they are I try to scoop them up for people questing for them when I can smile

you're more arty organized where it looks a mess but you can find everything you need my roommate is just plain disorganized and has to dig to find items they need I have become a mixture of organized in most places but my bed room where it looks a mess but I know where everything is lol... yeah normally it is the need of more space I have bought industrial book shelves and filing cabinets which help with organizing things that I collect or need... I have 2 filing cabinets and a book shelf full of anime, manga and video games... if I wouldn't take days to organize I would have them all in alphabetical order sorted by genre lol old isn't bad just had to find parts that fit is all.

yeah the target I worked at had a lot of parents that did not watch their kids or people whom didn't speak English well so they would go into the dressing room and use the bathroom X.x Walmart when I worked their luckily did not have that problem just people trying to use 10 of the same coupon when they weren't allowed and for khols the main problem was theft people would steal a lot of jewelry come in with none on and put them on and leave the packaging in the dressing rooms or rest rooms x.X not a fan of customers in retail that is for sure x.X

yeah you're right I would not want to become one of them x.X

I am pretty happy with my tower probably will get more usb adapters when I need them luckily I have just enough for what I currently use...
as for my speakers I have basic 7 inch logitech speakers which I barely have to turn the volume on since they are very good with volume I think I have them set to 2% out of 100% right now and if I turn them up any more I can hear them across the apt. if I need something more quiet or with better audio I have head phones with a split audio jack (one for headphones one for mic)

I wouldn't be surprised certain plants make higher quality parts...

yeah that isn't surprising since VW is german but luckily their are plenty of shops around here with parts for them if I did ever get one... personally I prefer older vehicles since it is less of a pain to fix yourself and the parts are easier to find if it was popular if not most dealerships discontinue making most parts after 5 years so unless you find a good used parts store or scrap yard your pressed to find certain parts...

yeah once Chrysler started eating other companies the quality of said other companies went down drastically sad their really are only a handful of companies I tryst to buy from if I were to purchase a newer car lol

probably will this weekend being open minded is good when looking for a vehicle because if you have it stuck that you want a specific car you can end up buying a clunker...

yeah probably recessive since I know some where down the line I am part irish/scottish... just up to my great grandparents on both sides no redish hair or blue eyes other than one of my brothers with blondish brown hair and blue eyes...science is weird like that lol and no problems people deal with different things throughout their lives it just helps them become who they are later in life whether it is good or bad is up to the person and how the handle the obstacle...

yeah chrome has it's ups and downs for sure lol

it was good I rather enjoy cooking most days my problem is I do not like making things similar for the next meal I make while still using left over ingredients so it takes time to conceptualize what to cook for the next big meal... I honestly have to fight back my urge to make chili for every other meal since it is one of my favorite things to make and eat lol yum_puddi

Yes, I miss astras. Think Gaia could have had a setting somewhere to have them default turned off for some users, maybe that way it wouldnt break avatars for them?

No problem. But from the looks of it, guilds are missing the code. Not sure about forums. If you want to test it, the test forum would be the place to go and try it if you're curious.

That sounds like something glitching with your chrome honestly. Not sure what and where, do you by any chance have it magnified? Holding control key + mouse wheel scrolling forward or back, does it make a difference? I've tried several profiles with long wishlists and they all seem spaced correctly for me.

Yes, we'll go with this. whee Correct, if you can't branch out any more with stuff, time to go up! MORE SHELVES. Looks around Uh. lots of shelves, lots of book cases, lots of stuff on them. Anime, games, computer stuff, books of all kinds, tools, music, speakers, stereo systems, monitors...

Damn. gonk My small walmart is sandwich in between two bigger ones miles apart. Our's is in the middle of the s**t show that is the customer bases. We're not in the best area since the people coming into the area are questionable, but thankfully do not have the issues the other two walmarts do.

That's some good output on those little speakers. blaugh
My first ones hooked up to this were a pair of older ones that I had hooked to my 98se computer. They've got good sound when both behave; cords got chewed by former pets. gonk Repairing them not a hard job, just not one I want to sit down and do any time soon. Added a second par of the same kind of speaker to this after finding an exact duplicate at goodwill, new in the box still. It's kind of grown from there. Because why not annoy the neighbors? emotion_yatta

Lucky, around here it is hard to find VW parts.
We've got plenty of scrap and junk yards around, need to get up to one one day and pick up some parts for my own car. gonk Last one I went to didn't have parts for the car I drive, which sucks, I see the same make model and probably year ( body style didn't change much ) all over the place.

This is true, when they started doing that, a lot of things went down hill as far as cars went.
Even their own cars.

Maybe you're secretly an alien. ninja Come to take over the planet?
That is a damn good outlook to have on the situation. 3nodding

Chili is good, could do a lot with it. Dip for chips, chili dogs... just plain chili with crackers. Burritos. emotion_omnomnom

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:49 am
Pixitella
Nidorous

Is what I am thinking of

link 2

Short circuit

blaugh .

what I hate most about lack of sleep is that I am irritable for no reason at all and become overly sensitive during the whole day.

I wonder when it would start this year. Would be a welcome distraction. Though I hope it wont be too hard. I'm losing motivation to get online because I just wanna sleep. lol summer lasts until august for you?

if I read I'm gonna lose more sleep. rofl because I wont be able to put it down because my reason would always be one more chapter. one more! I'm trying to correct my sleeping atm so I've been putting it off. However, if I fail to sleep later I guess I'm just gonna read instead of tossing and turning on my bed.

fair point. 3nodding
he's also trying to get people to fund him for his campaign? is he running for the presidency again? scream

ohh it's link 2! that's the one. 3nodding

true that. especially since time and parkinson's disease are our worst enemies right now (covid19 now too) when it comes to my grandpa. haha because even if my grandma gets mad at him so much, she still worries about him. it's like I'm mad at you but I still care for you and I love you so sure go sleep at the farm for now but here's food for your stay there. and he kisses her goodbye even if they are mad at each other (or when grandma is mad at him) lol they almost always keep looking for each other. whenever I'm there (grandparent's place), I'll always be third-wheeling and they're savage af. lol I remember last year I was there late january till feb and so during v-day they kept rubbing it in my face that I was single. lol rofl but I love them to bits and I don't care if I am third-wheeling all the time whenever I am with them. 3nodding

ahaha we short people should band together. lol though tbh 5'4'' I think is average height so average height people? rofl

omg ahahah i still dont understand why it has that funny name. lol

i was hoping she'd die or something but no such luck. she really was annoying and useless tbh. or maybe she did knew him just not like before. I mean people change.

HOLD UP. GENKAI WAS A FEMALE????? holy crap! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!!! always thought he was male! omg! lol then again the one who voiced him in our language sounded like a guy so. but still omg HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

video not available in my place. emo
I forgot where it was but yeah it escape and got hit by a car. it is! can you imagine, I mean sure it was a robot with no feelings really but what if its AI evolved. it was there for a few years and gosh to be alone like that. gonk it was sad.

at this point, as long as it gets weaker and doesn't kill a lot of people and make us live "normal" lives again, that will be great. tbh.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE! REALLY! emotion_kirakira

Lack of sleep can do weird things to you. You're lucky that is all it does to you. 3nodding When you get old and decrepit, it might do odder s**t.

With the way the weather has been lately, hard to say when it will last til. rofl Yes, typically it lasts to August. We still have hot days in early even mid September, but it is technically going into fall then.

I know that feeling. ONE MORE CHAPTER. OH s**t, INTERESTING s**t HAPPENED, MUST READ TO KNOW MORE.
...5 hours later....
....shiiiit, I'm screwed, need to be up for work in 2 hours. gonk

Yes, the cheeto is trying. Which; y'know he does such "a...uh...really good...super...awesome...good...y'know that thing I do...uh...job! Yes, an awesome really super, awesome supurb, bestest job ever!" ---trump

The few republicans I know at work been trying to sneak them over to a guy named Bill Weld's side. He's the only 'republican' running against trump. Not a true republican at that, was a independent? liberal? one of the two...that went to the 'republican side'; just to get attention and votes, it would seem the other two parties never have anyone pay attention to them any more. 4 party system has mainly over the years been a 2 party system.

Your grandparents remind me of something I saw... s**t now I have to go find it.
This

Uh-oh, short people banding together? I mean Hiei and Genkai are short people...they kick so much a** too...

You mean the spirit sword monster beast doughnut?
Well, Kuwabara was running in circles around a pillar with the monsters chasing him.
Hiei goes: Do you think he knows its a circle? ¬_¬
Kuwabara turns around and impales the beasts in a line, and running to catch up to the tail end of the impaled beasts, he takes his energy sword, bends it and hooks one end to the other around the circle pillar, making it a doughnut shape. Spirit sword is referencing his spirit sword, and beast / monsters being the monsters he impaled.

User Image

rofl I am with you; had hoped she would die some how and not come back, or become a demon / makai insect slave...SOMETHING.

emotion_jawdrop Yes, Genkai was a chick. eek Did your country not air the episode reveling this or did they butcher that ep?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Genkai when we meet her for her tournament to inherit her powers.
User Image Bigger full body

User Image Masked fighter for the dark tournament; talking about how Yusuke was fighting using Genkai's signature move, it was against Jin I think?

User Image A gif of the same shot more or less.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The fight with "the beautiful sazuka" when the mask fighter's identity is 'reviled' as if people couldn't guess by the outfit alone.

Explanation given was if you use enough kai and energy against someone even when you're old, you'll temporarily revert back to a time you were most powerful; Genkai said for her it was a 'swinging 20 something'.

This is right after Yusuke's training with Genkai at the start of the show and his first case against the leader.

And the visual demonstration.

Oh no, can't see the video of short circuit?
try this
This is the only escapee robot that comes to mind...

Well, so far Washington state has had a influx to the point they're nearly running out of space in hospitals.
Trump is trying to defund testing because we're getting an influx of cases only because we're testing more; thinking it will hurt his chances in November, he now wants to stop funding it; less testing 'less cases'; and he did a 'good job' with lowering the cases...faking numbers...

No prob.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:04 pm
Nidorous

Welcome. blaugh

Anything else about it?
Cartoon?
Anime?
Male or female vocals?

this help?

Can also try:

Quote:
Midomi - If you have a tune that's stuck in your head, just grab a microphone, hum that tune yourself and Midomi will be able tell you what that song is. Alternatively, you may play a short recording of that “unknown” track for Midomi to identify its name.

Quote:
Using Your Phone. Use Shazam or MusicID. These are popular apps that analyze sounds and identify songs from their database of recordings. If you've got Shazam on your phone and hear a song you can't identify and don't know anything about, activate the app and hold it toward the audio source and wait for a result.
here

I think it was Slovakian? rofl I really don't know anymore. gonk I cant remember the melody/beat exactly as well. all i remember is i liked it lmao. and it was not really high quality animation. it was like color film noir but but with animated rabbits. the female rabbit was like some singer in some club and the dude was like a regular customer or something? that's all i remember. gonk ackkk! adaskdnad I am so sorry I can't even describe it well! HAHAHAHHAHA me and my poor memory.

oh thanks for those.

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:39 pm
Nidorous

Lack of sleep can do weird things to you. You're lucky that is all it does to you. 3nodding When you get old and decrepit, it might do odder s**t.

With the way the weather has been lately, hard to say when it will last til. rofl Yes, typically it lasts to August. We still have hot days in early even mid September, but it is technically going into fall then.

I know that feeling. ONE MORE CHAPTER. OH s**t, INTERESTING s**t HAPPENED, MUST READ TO KNOW MORE.
...5 hours later....
....shiiiit, I'm screwed, need to be up for work in 2 hours. gonk

Yes, the cheeto is trying. Which; y'know he does such "a...uh...really good...super...awesome...good...y'know that thing I do...uh...job! Yes, an awesome really super, awesome supurb, bestest job ever!" ---trump

The few republicans I know at work been trying to sneak them over to a guy named Bill Weld's side. He's the only 'republican' running against trump. Not a true republican at that, was a independent? liberal? one of the two...that went to the 'republican side'; just to get attention and votes, it would seem the other two parties never have anyone pay attention to them any more. 4 party system has mainly over the years been a 2 party system.

Your grandparents remind me of something I saw... s**t now I have to go find it.
This

Uh-oh, short people banding together? I mean Hiei and Genkai are short people...they kick so much a** too...

You mean the spirit sword monster beast doughnut?
Well, Kuwabara was running in circles around a pillar with the monsters chasing him.
Hiei goes: Do you think he knows its a circle? ¬_¬
Kuwabara turns around and impales the beasts in a line, and running to catch up to the tail end of the impaled beasts, he takes his energy sword, bends it and hooks one end to the other around the circle pillar, making it a doughnut shape. Spirit sword is referencing his spirit sword, and beast / monsters being the monsters he impaled.

User Image

rofl I am with you; had hoped she would die some how and not come back, or become a demon / makai insect slave...SOMETHING.

emotion_jawdrop Yes, Genkai was a chick. eek Did your country not air the episode reveling this or did they butcher that ep?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Genkai when we meet her for her tournament to inherit her powers.
User Image Bigger full body

User Image Masked fighter for the dark tournament; talking about how Yusuke was fighting using Genkai's signature move, it was against Jin I think?

User Image A gif of the same shot more or less.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The fight with "the beautiful sazuka" when the mask fighter's identity is 'reviled' as if people couldn't guess by the outfit alone.

Explanation given was if you use enough kai and energy against someone even when you're old, you'll temporarily revert back to a time you were most powerful; Genkai said for her it was a 'swinging 20 something'.

This is right after Yusuke's training with Genkai at the start of the show and his first case against the leader.

And the visual demonstration.

Oh no, can't see the video of short circuit?
try this
This is the only escapee robot that comes to mind...

Well, so far Washington state has had a influx to the point they're nearly running out of space in hospitals.
Trump is trying to defund testing because we're getting an influx of cases only because we're testing more; thinking it will hurt his chances in November, he now wants to stop funding it; less testing 'less cases'; and he did a 'good job' with lowering the cases...faking numbers...

No prob.

oh that's true. I feel like I might not reach old age but I feel old. does that make sense? rofl

Oh true that. Heard it was snowing somewhere. I think maybe Canada? but it's supposed to be Summer for them too. I'm so curious about that season, fall- I mean. heard the leaves and foliage are pretty. also seasonal food. I'm very interested in those. lol

Same as watching a series. lol Just one more episode. one more. lol then I hear the rooster cockadoodling. lol and be like omg what time is it. oh crap. lol

I hope the people won't vote for him this time. smh. I hate how it has to be a side. on here it's like you voice your opinion and you'd be like oh no! you're from that side or ah you think that way because you're from that side. and I'm like, NO. I'M A THINKING INDIVIDUAL. I don't really support either side.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~ emotion_bigheart that's so cute. and they have found their forever too. emotion_bigheart

rofl Now I wanna know all short people who are bad a**. lol

I know but I was like they couldn't think of maybe a cooler name? But then it is Kuwabara and he's comedic so I guess it's alright? lol

HAHA too bad they kept saving her butt. =_=

they butchered it. that and as I said, the one who voiced it in our national language sounded like a guy. smh. this is so amazing though! emotion_kirakira she's a woman! emotion_kirakira

ohh yeah now that one plays. 3nodding thank you!

oh god. cheeto is stupid. BUT somehow he has the idea that not a lot of people here grasp. more testing = more cases. less testing = less cases.
Currently, my island/region is getting a lot of hate because of the influx of cases. granted, it happened because as i said the lock down was lifted early and so this is one of the consequences. national government and our disappointing old man who i wanna hit with a brick of a president claims it's because we are a stubborn bunch that complains a lot who got complacent. I admit, those are true BUT he is one to talk. he was the one who said "Everything is fine" in the first place and was like you can lift the freaking lock down. And we wouldnt complain if there wasnt anything to complain about! IF they did a good job, we wouldnt complain tbh. Him and the rest of the national gov't too have been the people responsible of repatriating a whole lot of overseas workers back into the country without much coordination with the local governments. the first five was already a sh*t show. They (national govt) claimed we tested them and they're all negative so we made them go home. all 5 came home and ta-daaaaaaaaaaa all were freaking positive of the virus. smh. And now there's more. Also, SURE we got an influx of cases. the number of cases we had has been higher the last two months than the other regions and even from the capital city/region BUT it is because we do testing A LOT! and they haven't! so I'm like, they're one to talk but if we really did a mass testing or hell if it was possible, everyone (like literally everyone) be tested- they'd have more!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:51 pm
Nidorous

Yes, I miss astras. Think Gaia could have had a setting somewhere to have them default turned off for some users, maybe that way it wouldnt break avatars for them?

No problem. But from the looks of it, guilds are missing the code. Not sure about forums. If you want to test it, the test forum would be the place to go and try it if you're curious.

That sounds like something glitching with your chrome honestly. Not sure what and where, do you by any chance have it magnified? Holding control key + mouse wheel scrolling forward or back, does it make a difference? I've tried several profiles with long wishlists and they all seem spaced correctly for me.

Yes, we'll go with this. whee Correct, if you can't branch out any more with stuff, time to go up! MORE SHELVES. Looks around Uh. lots of shelves, lots of book cases, lots of stuff on them. Anime, games, computer stuff, books of all kinds, tools, music, speakers, stereo systems, monitors...

Damn. gonk My small walmart is sandwich in between two bigger ones miles apart. Our's is in the middle of the s**t show that is the customer bases. We're not in the best area since the people coming into the area are questionable, but thankfully do not have the issues the other two walmarts do.

That's some good output on those little speakers. blaugh
My first ones hooked up to this were a pair of older ones that I had hooked to my 98se computer. They've got good sound when both behave; cords got chewed by former pets. gonk Repairing them not a hard job, just not one I want to sit down and do any time soon. Added a second par of the same kind of speaker to this after finding an exact duplicate at goodwill, new in the box still. It's kind of grown from there. Because why not annoy the neighbors? emotion_yatta

Lucky, around here it is hard to find VW parts.
We've got plenty of scrap and junk yards around, need to get up to one one day and pick up some parts for my own car. gonk Last one I went to didn't have parts for the car I drive, which sucks, I see the same make model and probably year ( body style didn't change much ) all over the place.

This is true, when they started doing that, a lot of things went down hill as far as cars went.
Even their own cars.

Maybe you're secretly an alien. ninja Come to take over the planet?
That is a damn good outlook to have on the situation. 3nodding

Chili is good, could do a lot with it. Dip for chips, chili dogs... just plain chili with crackers. Burritos. emotion_omnomnom

...That would be a great solution...I wish gaia would have a forum to take suggestions to make the site better I feel like they would turn down a lot, bu imagine having people poll for suggestions they want and like and actually having some implemented it would probably bring more people back onto the site.

yeah guilds have always been iffy when I use post style forums I have no problem on most of the time... I like post styles just wish their were more of them smile

might be I actually tried scrolling out and I could click most of them where as when I have everything on normal settings it seems like they glitch but it is only for wishlist haven't really had the problem any where else.. it mainly happens when a sparkle premium chance item is next to or above/below a non premium chance item...

yeah I have a lot of anime, games, manga, books, figures and nick knacks that I try to keep organized but I feel like somethings it starts to spread and makes things a bit cluttered if I do not expand my shelves lol

yeah I actually use to work at a smaller Walmart with 2 really huge Walmarts literally 5-10 miles away so luckily we did not get too much traffic the other Walmarts had a real bad crime problem though since they were so heavily trafficked and were always short staffed...

yeah I love my speakers and if they were destroyed or unusable I probably would but the same pair again. I do not have any special sub woofers or anything like that since I have pretty good headphones when I need anything special. I never really get bothered by loud neighbors since I am up at night and sleep when everyone is normally gone during the day lol I can sleep through almost anything honestly so I some times feel bad when I have to vacuum at like 11pm since I am normally only awake from 6pm-10am razz

same we have about 4 junk yards and at least one of them always has the part unless it is newer than a 2010... if possible I always try to fix car problems myself I have learned not to trust but a handful of mechanics since so many tend to mess with other parts of the car to get you to come back and spend more money with them x.X hell my husband replaced the fuel pump, filter, grommets, and cleaned the tank with my help for under $200 when the mechanic would have charged $1,200 for parts and labor... it took 3 days to remove everything clean it and then put it back together but saving that much was honestly worth it lol

best of luck with the car honestly it isn't easy working on repairs, but when you fix it yourself you feel a lot more accomplished smile

LOL Maybe I am razz I mean we are all made up from matter, some of that matter maybe from distant galaxies... honestly if I took over the planet I think people would be a lot fatter lol I am like that grandma that bakes cookies, cakes, and other treats and make you eat a ton and then packs you some to take home with you as well as the ones you ate lol I try my best to have a positive outlook since I suffered with depression for about 5 years from middle school to late high school luckily I reassessed my life and realized everyone around me is negative including the people I care about that I do not want to see upset maybe if I try to be positive and help the people I care about they will become happier too... I want to share happiness with others, but you can't force happiness on some people... luckily being more positive helps especially if something happens and you need to asses the situation and make some changes for the better your mind isn't as cluttered when you focus on positive and less on the harsh negatives of reality... (that was a long rant x.X)

yeah chili is great for a lot of things chili cheese fries is one of my favorites and sometimes just a bowl of chili with jalapeno and cheese cornbread is nice... use to make killer chili cheese crispitos they were extremely messy, but tasted nice... what types of food do you like? I like more savory than sweet things, but I tend to bake a lot of sweets for others since I always have ingredients for sweets laying around...

how has your week been? mine hasn't been too busy, but I have been re watching one punch man, and a bunch of other animes... I saw you posting about Yu Yu Hakusho <3 loved the series personally Kazuma Kuwabara is my favorite character of the series razz

yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:07 pm
Pixitella
Nidorous

Welcome. blaugh

Anything else about it?
Cartoon?
Anime?
Male or female vocals?

this help?

Can also try:

Quote:

Quote:
here

I think it was Slovakian? rofl I really don't know anymore. gonk I cant remember the melody/beat exactly as well. all i remember is i liked it lmao. and it was not really high quality animation. it was like color film noir but but with animated rabbits. the female rabbit was like some singer in some club and the dude was like a regular customer or something? that's all i remember. gonk ackkk! adaskdnad I am so sorry I can't even describe it well! HAHAHAHHAHA me and my poor memory.

oh thanks for those.

...difficult.

???

...sadly that is as close as I am finding. Reddit might be more help. gonk

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games