Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
WHO HATES RISA!?!?!?!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:18 pm
Well In Vol 10 she was soo lying when Dark asked her if I was a monster what would u do and she said I'd love u  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:23 am
sharleenkagome
Well In Vol 10 she was soo lying when Dark asked her if I was a monster what would u do and she said I'd love u
How was she lying there? I think she was very sincere about that.  

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:31 pm
DNAngel_Dark
sharleenkagome

Pfft!!! She goes after another guy after Dark goes away! u call THAT sincere talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:51 pm
sharleenkagome
DNAngel_Dark
sharleenkagome

Pfft!!! She goes after another guy after Dark goes away! u call THAT sincere talk2hand
That's wrong--Argentine KIDNAPPED her. It wasn't her choice to be with him!  

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:21 pm
DNAngel_Dark
sharleenkagome
DNAngel_Dark
sharleenkagome

That's wrong--Argentine KIDNAPPED her. It wasn't her choice to be with him!

whatever  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:29 pm
well....i dont hate risa. i just dislike her vary much. as for someone sticking up for her, your intitled to that. but if ya dont like it, then dont come. its free for all, most off all when the title says all... sweatdrop
by far riku is my total favorite she is awsome. risa seems so unactive and lazy. she goes about life using people, which is totaly wrong. what she did to dark is soo wrong. people like that, always tend to be on the hot list for bashing.
she is really shallow to all she thinks about is looks. like in the manga she is pissed because she thinks riku has bigger boobs. come on!! what, did she get a tape out to when her sister was sleeping just to see if they were bigger..? kinda sounds like something she would do. eek

Floral Warrior

Feral Cat

13,150 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Waffles! 25

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:13 pm
ok correction. it wasnt in vol 10. she was flashing back to the moment Dark-san asked her that, which was in one of the early volumes. cant go look right now cuz theyre all at my dads house...

OMG ITS SOOO GOOD TO BE BACK!!! i was stuck in Nebraska for 8 days with no comp and no smexy Dark-san crying crying emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:42 pm
It doesnt really matter ya kno its our own opinion if we hate her or not to me her reason to love Dark in the first place was wrong thats why i dont like her. Its ok if others do right? I mean Dark "fell for her " she should at least get some respect because she's the one who stole Dark-kun's heart. Hey i still dont like her but its no reason to be insulting her with foul language and yes i do regret calling her names as well.  

Bann Attention Report

Floral Warrior

Feral Cat

13,150 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:30 pm
hah, i do agree with you. she did love him, but for all the wrong reasons... come on a 14 year old saying "i love you". thats not set in stone.... at the time yeah she prob felt that way. as for "name calling" i do not do that. as for "hate".. i tend to never use that word. "hate" is a strong word. i would rather use "dislike".

i am not out to totaly bash eather more like complain about her hehe. i do not totaly "dislike" risa, i like her somewhat.... but she totaly annoys me. if that even sounds like a total thought i do not know... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:21 pm
xp I HATE HER TOO!!! stressed stressed stressed  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

darkdark7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:25 pm
THANK U ANDROMEDA! RISA IS A SLUT AND A WHORE WHO THINKS SHE CAN GET DARK NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

i say that just to anger those in this guild who dont like this thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:23 pm
darkdark7
THANK U ANDROMEDA! RISA IS A SLUT AND A WHORE WHO THINKS SHE CAN GET DARK NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

i say that just to anger those in this guild who dont like this thread.

Ah-greed! wink  

sharleenkagome

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:04 am
~*Take this plastic rose...

The character bashing stops NOW. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but this is getting out of hand. This thread is now LOCKED.

This is a DARK fan guild! Not a Risa hate guild! You can dislike Risa, but calling her a slut and a whore is completely unnecessary.

...I want our love to last as long as this flower.
*~

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces