Reply The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main
WHO HATES RISA!?!?!?!?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:59 pm
I soo totally hate her she is such a slut!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:16 am
riku? no, shes not a slut. if u wanna talk about sluts then lets talk about risa...that little whore...  

darkdark7

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:08 pm
eh? that's true.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:48 am
I like Riku...and Risa's just...>< too obsessive? Don't call 'em sluts/whores.  

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:03 pm
i have a whole speech as to why risas a slut, but im not gonna go into it...ill end up ranting and taking up half a page...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:14 pm
I dont LIKe Risa!!!! I feel like tearing her picture out of the book ecspeally because in the anime right after Dark goes away shes drooling over Satoshi. AGH!!! some one get me a Risa Harada voodoo doll!!!!!!  

Bann Attention Report

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:24 pm
Natsume Angel
I dont LIKe Risa!!!! I feel like tearing her picture out of the book ecspeally because in the anime right after Dark goes away shes drooling over Satoshi. AGH!!! some one get me a Risa Harada voodoo doll!!!!!!

Exactly as I said B4 she is a freakin whore

Damn 1st she's all lovey dovey with Dark then BAM! When he leaves she goes all lovey dovey with Satoshi!!!! SHE DESERVES 2 BE WITH A DEFORMEED PIG!!!!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:46 pm
lol rofl

SPOILER!!! (tis in white if u dont wanna read 3nodding ): i nearly tore vol. 9 in half when i saw risa just rush up and kiss dark-san. i wanted to kill her!! scream evil

and if she gets with satoshi i will murder both of them! kill risa for being the way she is and kill satoshi-sama for being stupid enough to do it stare

ok done ranting...  

darkdark7

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:37 pm
darkdark7
lol rofl

SPOILER!!! (tis in white if u dont wanna read 3nodding ): i nearly tore vol. 9 in half when i saw risa just rush up and kiss dark-san. i wanted to kill her!! scream evil

and if she gets with satoshi i will murder both of them! kill risa for being the way she is and kill satoshi-sama for being stupid enough to do it stare

ok done ranting...

I know I was like wtf Dark come on!!!!! u know she's a slut!!!! That was soo cheesy on what she said!!! I was like noooooooo Dark u moron say No AND REJECT HER MAKE HER CRY!!!! TELL THAT SLUT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:32 pm
Please dont call Dark a Moron he was just tring to be nice and help a poor lonely pathetic tramp because she was beging like a puppy  

Bann Attention Report

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:47 pm
wait...how can Dark-san help somebody if they just totally COME ONTO HIM OUT OF NOWHERE?!?!!

i was mad at him for letting her get away with that...but then u see his pretty face and u cant help but forgive him heart . heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:37 am
Im jus saying he felt sorry for her im mean i think he would feel sorry for her because she begged him so patheticly any way he had no choice but to let her get away with kissing him because i transformed back right after he was helpless against her evil kiss  

Bann Attention Report

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:43 pm
dont really think he had a choice but to let her get away with it, as stunned as he was...dammit i want him to just totally crush her in the manga like he does in the anime evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:50 pm
that would bring a smile to every lil Dark fan's and Risa hater
's heart blaugh  

Bann Attention Report

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:19 am
yeah no kidding...*starts head-banging to hard rock/metal*  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash