Submit

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:02 am
User Image

All | Evening Night | Ever Sacrifice

Page 3

01. Navigation
    02. [PMRP] Spontaneous Roleplay (Ever Sacrifice and Tawali)
    03. [ORP] Nothing But A Stroll
    04. [PRP] I don't know what to think anymore... (Safi and Ever)
    05. [TPRP] A Friend Indeed (Ever and Evening)
    06. [TPRP] Pain is Beauty (Ever, Evening)
    07. [PRP] Lightning Does Strike Twice (Tawali, Ever, Evening)
    08. [MTRP] Random RP
    09. [MTRP] Random RP [Cont.]
    10. [MTRP] Random RP [Cont.]
    11. [MTRP] Random RP [Cont.]
    12. [PRP] Red Sparks Are Flying (Safi and Ever)
    13. [MTRP] Random Roleplay
    14. [PRP] Where Do We Go From Here? (Tawali and Ever)
    15. [PRP] Saving a Song (Jazz, Rhapsody, and Ever Sacrifice)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:04 am
[PM Roleplay]
Spontaneous Roleplay

(Ever Sacrifice and Tawali)
October 15, 2006

User Image
User Image

Ever Sacrifice had not been traveling all the much since her two-legger came down with some nasty illness that made it hard for the girl to even get up from her pallet on the ground. The season changes had been affecting Evening Night very badly and Ever was making sure she was getting the proper care and staying warm at night. But today, she could finally wander away, since the local healer had come to check on her two-legger and care for her.

Her winter coat was coming in, making the usual bright red a very dull brown color. Everything except her face and her lower legs were covered in the winter fuzz. Her icy blue eyes had a very exhausted look to them and she stepped slowly, making sure so she wouldn't stumble. She looked up at the bright white orb in the sky and felt mildly energized from it's light. She snorted, steam rising from her nose with the action, and tossed her head around. Her pale gold mane seemed to be a lighter color in the moonlight and swayed with her movements. Soon she was kicking up her heels and taking off along the river's side.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:19 pm
[Open Roleplay]
Nothing But A Stroll [link]

(Tawali, Helaku, Ever, Inali, Nicole, Chaser)
November 6, 2006

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:38 pm
[Private Roleplay]
I don't know what to think anymore... [link]

(Safi and Ever)
November 13, 2006

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:36 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
A Friend Indeed

(Ever and Evening)
November 15, 2006

User Image

User Image She felt so tired, so weak. She could barely open her eyes or even lift a hand. She could hear a voice grumbling off to itself. So she wasn't alone, but she didn't like that she didn't know this person. "People these days putting their lives in the care of animals. It's madness, I say." Evening Night managed to push herself up on her elbows, opening her eyes to see the back of a woman who seemed to be mixing something.

The cool air brushed against her moist skin, drawing a shiver from her body in hopes of getting warm. Had she been sick with a fever? She shook her head, trying to think that it wasn't even possible. Her dark silky hair was knotted up and still sticky to her forehead, that was unusual. She brushed her fingers over her face and over her hair, her fingers getting caught in the mess.
"Ouch!"

The woman turned around, twin braids wrapped in leather strips with colorful beads marking what she was, a medicine woman. She was clicking her tongue and speaking a language she didn't understand. "You aren't strong enough to move," the woman said roughly. She eyed her carefully. "You aren't Kawani. You a Black Foot." Her hands moved as she spoke, "I have given you herbs so the evil spirit would leave you."

"Where is my Soquili? Where is the Golden Haired Soquili?" She was sitting up, pulling on her bleached leather top and trying to pull her raven hair in a decent style. She signed to the woman asking where Ever Sacrifice was and then hastily pulled her leather pants over her rump and standing uneasily on her own two feet.

The woman shook her head harshly, condoning the actions Evening Night was taking. She really didn't care as she went searching for her moccasins. She didn't know how long she had been down with that fever, but her companion was not there and that woman wasn't telling her anything. She had to find her. She had to find Ever Sacrifice.

She was fully dressed in her winter garb. She felt so dizzy and her stomach growled faintly with hunger, but she signed one more time for the old woman to tell her where her Soquili went.

The woman shook her head with a sigh. She had shooed that wild animal away. It was of no use to a girl living by herself.
"I sent her away," she signed.

Evening Night muttered angrily under her breath and opened the flap of her teepee. A blast of cold air swept around her, causing her to hastily close it. She could hear the old woman chuckling behind her. The cold had finally traveled out of the mountains.

Ignoring the woman's snide comments, she yanked a deer skin blanket from the bed and fled her teepee, wrapping the cloth tightly around her.

A single, shrill whistle echoed against the rocky surfaces of the mountains. It rolled down along the path of the river, the spirits lending their own voices to carry it on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:06 pm
[Teepee Roleplay]
Pain is Beauty [link]

(Ever, Evening)
November 2006

User Image
User Image

"It's going to be all right," Evening Night said to the red mare that was plodding on behind her. The village was slowly growing larger, a teepee with two birch trees close by it stood out the most in the Lakota girl's eyesight.

She knew a girl that could make her mare sparkle and stand out. And it was her way of saying thank you. Feathers and beads would look nice...
"Not much further. Hurry up!"

Ever Sacrifice plodded along behind her, dragging her back hooves against the dirt and grass. She did not want to be here at all. She had seen others with strange things attached to them and it looked painful. Even Tawali had feathers and something gold strung through his ear.

She watched her two-legger converse with another one, using her hands rapidly and pointing at Ever's ear and front legs. Goods were exchanged and the other girl disappeared back inside. How much was this going to hurt?

The girl came back out carrying two silver balls, a string of dyed feathers, beads, and pliable metal. This would indeed be a new look.

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:07 pm
[Private Roleplay]
Lightning Does Strike Twice [link]

(Tawali, Ever, Evening)
November 19, 2006

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:08 pm
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Random RP [starts on page 17856]

Safi, Kwahu Lesharo, Ever Sacrifice, Inali, Cualtzin
November 20, 2006
User Image
User Image

(( *snuggles Sil* I'm sorry our girls keep getting confused. ))

[link]

Teh_Sil
(I just remember Inali as the brighter red one. XD She's the more unnatural hued one. *nods*

and Ever is more of a natural color.

Inali is a silver dilution blood bay to be exact, a color that's never happened in nature, but it could dang it. >.>)

[link]
Cajmera
(Whew, got one in there. Hurray for patients running slightly late! Tag, Sil XD)

Safi: *looks from Inali to Ever and back again* Why does there have to be such similarity in the world? @.@

[link]

(( I didn't make her to look like Inali. It just... happened. ))
Ever: There are similarities in the world for the simple fact that you can only have so many features in the world. It's bound to happen at one point in time.

[link]

Cajmera
(It's just amusing, given the circumstances. And Safi got to almost have another nervous breakdown *pokes him* That's a sign of a guilty conscience, you know.)

Safi: *pokes* Maybe so, but not in this case! *so totally didn't do anything* gonk

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Uncle Safi, what're you talkin' about? *flaps his wings, trying to gain control of the little bit of flying he can do*

[link]

Ever: Making a girl cry... *glares*

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *jumps a foot at the sudden appearance of his impressionable young nephew and hopes he didn't just hear Ever* My goodness, Kwahu; you're getting more light on your feet every time I see you! *smiles* And I'm not talking about much, just a misunderstanding that I had with that lady over there *nods courteously at Ever, giving her a don't-say-anything look at the same time*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *watches Safi with wide, innocent eyes* Th' lady? Who's she? Does she have cooties too? *watches her suspiciously, but without any malice* Are you showing her how to fly? *flutters*

[link]

Ever: *smiles sweetly at the colt* No, little one. I lack the wings for flying. Is this goof-ball your uncle? *raises a brow at Safi speaking clearly "we aren't done" look*

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *grins* She's got no wings, kiddo; so no on the flying. To my knowledge, she has no cooties...but I don't really know who she is. Just a lady, and that alone means we should be nice *nods solemnly*

(Okies, time to do the end of day stuff; later peoples! *poofs*)

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *takes a closer look at Ever's back, relieved to find that she does not in fact have wings with which to fly (and take his uncle's attention away)* Yeah, he's Uncle Safi.

[link]

Ever: You are indeed a very cute colt, young master. Better looking than the block-head over there. What is your name and where are your parents?

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: What's a blockhead? *blinks, confused by the new, unfamiliar word* An' my name is Kwahu Lesharo. It's reaaaaaallllly long. Errr... I don't know where my mama is, but my dad is visitin' my grandma. Maybe?

[link]

Ever: *chuckles at the question* You'll understand when you get older. *lowers her head down to his level* You have grandparents? That must be wonderful. Have you met them, Kwahu?

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: No... but dad says grandma is nice. Dunno where grandpa is. *frowns, not liking that answer to his expression* Why's it have to be when I'm older? *watches her with curious blue eyes* I have a sister too. Her name is Amoena, I think.

[link]

Ever: Because you should enjoy your foal days while they last, young master. *smiles and winks* You haven't met them? You should pester your father to take you so you can be spoiled by them. But a sister? How lovely. Does she have wings too?

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *shifts awkwardly* I dunno. Maybe? I haven't met her yet. She was in the basket next to me, though. *shrugs and flutters his wings uncomfortably* Maybe dad would take me to see grandma. Dunno 'bout grandpa yet.

[link]

Ever: *pulls her head back up and blinks a few* You poor dear... *said softly* You should n** your dad in the rump and get a move on to introducing you to family. Not a hard n**, mind you... *winks*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *ducks his head a little* Well, I dun think she wants to see me, or she woulda already, right? *flaps his wings experimentally* Mama isn't around, so maybe she's with her?

[link]

Ever: *looks around and eyes alot of foals about* I guess that would seem right, but it just might be hard. Normally, foals don't get to wonder too far from their parents. I'm surprised your dad let you, Kwahu. But you might meet them. And if you want, you could try and push for it sooner than the grumpy old parents want. *said with laughter in her voice*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Err... dad thought mama would watch me. I guess she didn't. It's okay, 'cause I don't know who mama is anyway. Maybe she's somewhere around. She's blue, too. *flaps his wings harder, managing to just barely get off the ground* Uncle Safi says he knows mama.

[link]

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:00 am
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Random RP [Cont.]

November 20, 2006
User Image
User Image

Ever: *glances at Safi* Well, it seems Uncle Safi is in la-la land again. Care for a game of tag, young master? It will be something for us to do with our time. I could use the exercise.

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *looks very proud of himself* Miss Tigerlily taught me how to play tag! *flags his tail, prancing a little* So I can play. *pokes her leg with his nose, and then dashes off in high spirits*

[link]

Ever: *chuckles and acts like she's running fast to keep up with the young colt* I'm gonna get'cha.

(( Once upon a time, Ever was scared of foals and never wanted babies. The happily ever after is this. X-D ))

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Nooooo! I'm gonna get aaawwaaaay! *runs as fast as his little legs can carry him, darting in between larger Soquili and a few foals his size, unaware that he is running right by his mother and sister*

[link]

Ever: *laughs and picks up pace a bit* I'm gonna get'cha. *reaches her nose out, trying to catch him, but misses*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *squeals, and darts away, heading in the opposite direction suddenly, bouncing along ahead of Ever, but not by much* Nooooo!

[link]

Ever: *reaches out as far as she can* I've almost got you... *runs into Cualtzin and tumbles right over him*

[link]

[ Lady Kiya ]
Cualtzin* Squeeks as he falls over from someone hitting into him.* I'M BEING ATTACK! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! *sees Ever* o.o;;

(*xD Ok now I've got to go*)

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *flutters in surprise, taking to the air accidentally, and is stunned by his sudden ability to fly* Lady! How do I land? *flaps a bit frantically, trying to figure it all out*

[link]

Ever: *shakes the stars from around her head and faintly hears Cualtzin* Umm.. *is more concerned about Kwahu* I think you just slow down your flapping and you'll lower some? I've only watched Winds fly. If you fall... pick a soft place, like a bush or something. *winces at the thought of the colt falling*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *manages to avoid going careening into a tree by sheer luck, and flutters a little less fast, alarmed by the sudden appearance of the ground* Lady... I don't like the ground bein' so close! *looks around for somewhere soft, and goes flopping into a large cluster of flowers* ... Ow. *twitches, trying to sort himself out*

[link]

Ever: *trots over to where the colt landed* Are you okay, young master? *gently nudges him to his hooves*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *flutters his wings dazedly* I think so. Maybe. *winces a little, realizing that he's managed to bruise himself a bit* Kinda. *gets shakily to his feet*

[link]

Ever: *gently picks leaves, flowers, and dirt off the foal* Well, that was indeed a new adventure for you. You found out how to go higher. Just need to bug your Uncle Safi to teach you to land.

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Yeah. Too bad Uncle Safi is busy. *wobbles a little on his feet, trying not to be too clumsy, and fall over* Maybe it's good you can't fly, lady.

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *sidles over to Inali* I just want you to know that I'm really sorry for...this sweatdrop

[link]

Ever: *nudges him gently to keep him standing* Yes. If I suddenly sprouted wings, I'm sure I would be terrible at it. You did a wonderful job. *looks at Safi* He seems to be interested in my brighter double.

@ Safi: Hey block-head!

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: o.o Oh gods, what did we doooo? *wails*

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: Not just interested. We did something. gonk I DON'T UNDERSTAND. *slams head against wall*

(*stuffs emo pony in the corner* XD)

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Does a double mean there's two of you? O_o; *nurses a headache brought on by the collision with the ground* She doesn't have wings, does she? *stares at Inali in confusion* ...? Is she the 'double'?

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *looks from Inali to Ever* You just can't let that go, can you? There are worse problems out there! *makes a wry face, then looks over t Kwahu and manages to chuckle* So, I see you're getting better at flying, kiddo! Most commendable ^^

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Better at crashin'. 'Cause that's what I did. *sits down to keep all the shakes away* I don't think th' ground likes me.

[link]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:37 am
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Random RP [Cont.]

November 20, 2006
User Image
User Image
Cajmera
Safi: *chuckles and pats Kawhu on the head with a wing* Well, I bet that the lady was impressed that you were able to get off the ground at all; and now that you can get up, you can start learning how to get down! Other than crashing, naturally.

[link]

Ever: *trots over to Inali and nuzzles gently* You okay? *glares at Safi* No, I can't. And you just find more things to tack on to your long list.

Kwahu, are you sure you are alright? That was a pretty nasty fall.

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: *sniffs* I don't know. I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully I won't have foals out of this. *miserable*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Maybe you can show me how to land, Uncle Safi. ... But not right now. I don't think I wanna try yet. *flares his wings a little, testing for damage* Kinda alright, lady. A little ouched. *glances at Safi* Why'd she be impressed? I got startled, an' I flew up higher.

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *doesn't want to go over by Ever since she's giving him evil looks and definitly freaked out by how Inali is acting, so stays over by Kwahu* She'd be impressed since she can't fly herself, Kwahu; and we'll work on landing some other time, after you've gotten over this crash landing *inspects Kwahu's spread wing for damage* looks like you're mostly ok, though! Tough kid

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Maybe. *wonders if Ever is impressed, having not considered that point himself* I fell on some flowers. I killed them. @.@ *seems more upset about having destroyed pretty things than having slightly injured himself*

[link]

Ever: *nuzzles Inali more* You might be pregnant? But how? Him? *glares at Safi again* That knuckle-head. *grumbles low* I'm certain that if you are, there are plenty of Soquili that have had children. You should meet Delphia.

*lowers her head down to Kwahu's level again* I'm very glad you are alright. I wish I could fly, young master. Keep practicing.

[link]

Teh_Sil
Inali: I wasn't thinking. *wails* I don't know what came over me... Thanks Ever. *nuzzles back* You're a fantastic friend.

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Lady, you're really nice 'n' stuff, but you shouldn't call Uncle Safi names. *ruffles his feathers, a little disturbed* I guess flyin' is good for somethin' maybe.

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *looks over at the squashed flowers, then kneels down to prod at them* Hrm...you know, I don't think that they're really dead, kiddo! They look a bit flat...but I think that they'll be alright *reaches over and ruffles Kwahu's mane with a wing* You must have been careful in your crashing wink

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *perks up a little* They're not dead? Just squished? *looks at the flowers hopefully* Nah, I just went for somethin' soft, like the lady said to. I didn't know how to land right.

[link]

Ever: What are friends for? *beams a bright smile up to Inali before focusing some attention on the colt* You're right. Names are not nice. *grimaces at what she has to do* I'm... *makes a sour face looking towards Safi* sorry... *looks at Kawhu* Better?

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *both touched and amused that Kwahu was defending him* You're a good kid, Kwahu *nuzzles* And good kids never accidentally kill things, flowers or otherwise. You were smart to land on them; otherwise you would have been hurt, and that would have made us all sad *raises his head and looks at Ever with all the dignity he could muster* And apology accepted

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *seems a bit happier now that the lady isn't calling Uncle Safi names* They don't? *wonders if 'good kids' ever step on ants, or lady bugs* Yeah, it's better. *flags his tail again, returning Safi's nuzzle unselfconsciously*

[link]

Ever: He seems happier now. *said to herself* I'm sorry our game of tag did not go very well, young master Kawhu. But you were very impressive with your first full flight.

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: Nope. It's physically impossible *grins at Kwahu* Though I have to say that it IS occassionally possible for some things to spontaneously die around good kids *hopes that covers all the bases*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *puffs up his chest a little in response to all of the compliments, and preens his wings* 'Sokay, lady. We can play again sometime. Right? *would be wagging his tail if he were a puppy* Why would they die? Don't they know we miss them?

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *smiles at Kwahu* They die so that they can come back, kiddo; come back as something even better, like a bird or a squirrel. So I guess they figure it's justifiable, hmm? *chuckles*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *looks a little dubious* But squirrels call down bad names. They are fluffy, but they don't like to be friendly. Birds can fly. *approves of the birds, but not as much the squirrels*

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: Well, think about it; some bugs aren't very friendly either. They come back as squirrels, and the nice ones, like butterflies? They're birds. Make sense?

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *considers his uncle's words, pondering them for a moment* Yeah, makes sense. I like butterflies. Don't like the bitin' kinda bugs. *wonders if squirrels bite, too*

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *smiles at the seriousness Kwahu was handling the issue with* Well, butterflies and birds have always had that link. That's why the butterflies live such a short amount of time, so that they can be birds and live even longer! Plus birds get to sing *nods*

[link]

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:38 am
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Random RP [Cont.]

November 20, 2006
User Image
User Image

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *soaks in all the new (false) information, watching Safi curiously, with a hint of hero worship* How do you know all that? Do they tell you? *wonders if butterflies ever become flutters* Flutters have wings like butterflies... maybe they can become flutters too? *flaps his wings for emphasis*

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: Well, that I don't know. You'd better find a flutter and ask them, as I'm not a flutter. But you learn things like this when you grow up *nods solemnly* So...you'd better focus on growing up kiddo!

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *sadly* I dun think I can grow up faster. *wonders if there are any flutters he can ask, looking curiously about* Does my dad know about the squirrel bugs, Uncle Safi?

[link]

Ever: Now that's the wrong kind of advice, Safi. He should enjoy his foalhood while he's still got it. Don't want them growing up too fast or they turn into something like... *tries to think of a foul Soquili* Sandlewood.

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: Whoa, slow down there, Kwahu *raises a hoof* I don't mea you should try to grow up FAST; then you'll be rushed and probably have missed some important information, and who wants that? *makes a face* No, I just mean do your best to pay attention when you're growing, and it'll make sense when you're an adult *smiles, then smiles wider at the query about his brother* You know, I really don't know. You'd have to ask him *looks over at Ever and smiles* And my point exactly.

[link]

Ever: *smirks and doesn't say anything about the information Safi fed the colt*

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *seems relieved* Well, I can't grow up fast anyway! *tucks his head under a wing for a moment, and then glances up at Safi* Why not? Don't you ever talk to dad? *peers at him curiously, and then looks at Ever* Who's Sandlewood, lady? Is he bad?

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: Trust me, you'll be an adult soon enough, Kwahu *under breath* Hopefully without all the troubles that accompany age and lack of wisdom *brightly and normally* Well, we do talk, but I haven't seen your dad since you were in a basket. You'll have to tell him hello next time you see him.

[link]

Ever: He was just a rude Soquili that I ran across. He wasn't mean. Just.. rude. I'm sure there are worse out there. Some may even be Kalona with great leathery wings.

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *a little suspiciously* Do you like my dad, Uncle Safi? *tilts his head, swiveling an ear to try to hear the whispered comment, disappointed in his inability to do so* Maybe he's busy... *wishes his parents had time for him* Kalona? What's a kalona? *watches Ever, eyes wide* They got wings too?

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *gives Kwahu a shocked look* Of course I like your dad, kiddo; he's my closest and most dearly beloved brother. We fight now and then, but that's what siblings do *nods*

[link]

Ever: Have you ever seen a bat, young master? If you have, they have wings like theirs in a greater size than even your Uncle Safi. Some have horns like a Unicorn, some don't. They're just as different as us, but they have sharp teeth and eat other Soquili. *nervous chuckle* I haven't run into one, but that's the story my two-legger told me.

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Oh. Sorry. I didn't know. *has no contact with his sibling* Is it nice having a brother? Maybe I'll have one sometime. *widens his eyes even further at Ever's words* They eat other Soquili? Do they really? O_O; *hopes never to cross paths with one* Really? Bigger than Uncle Safi's wings?

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: Well, it's nice having a brother in that there was always someone to play with when we were little...and now it means I always have someone to roll his eyes at me, which is a benefit, I guess. You might get one at some point, but at least you have a sister right now! *grins* it's the same principal, kiddo ^^ *gives Ever a Look, wondering if maybe she's getting into tales a bit too scary for a foal*

[link]

Ever: Yes, Kawhu. But they are few and I think they might just be part of a dream. Now wouldn't that be funny. Picture a cloud shaped like that and just blow at it in your mind. Not so bad now, eh?

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: Yeah, I have a sister somewhere. Maybe I'll even see her sometime. Think she'd wanna play with me? *flutters his wings, wondering if maybe he'll have a cousin to play with sometime* Kalona sound real scary. I don't think I wanna meet one.

[link]

Ever: Awww. You didn't try it. Just take what you think is scary and blow at it like you would a fluffy white dandylion. *nudges* Com'on. Try it. *closes her eyes tightly*

[link]

Cajmera
Safi: *smiles* I bet your sister would love to play with you, Kwahu; and you can show her your fabulous flight moves ^^

[link]

Miss Cherie
Kwahu: *wonders if Ever is feeling well, but blows anyway* But they aren't flowers, are they? *puffs up again at the mention of his 'fabulous flight moves'* Yeah, I could show her, huh? Wonder where she is.

[link]

Ever: *perks an eye open and blows at the same time* No, but it's nice to pretend, just like in tag.

[link]

Ever: *nudges the colt* Just image things in a funny way when you're scared, young master. Now I must be on my way. It was a pleasure playing with you.

[link]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:39 am
[Private Roleplay]
Red Sparks Are Flying [link]

(Safi and Ever)
December 3, 2006

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:40 am
[Main Thread Roleplay]
Random Roleplay

River Gypsy, Christallin Arrose, Death, Tally, Ever Sacrifice, Notte Rache, Blaise
January 4, 2007
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

dustfeather
It's a bright day, if blustery...the wind forces the grass and trees to bend this way and that, blowing a small alicorn mare across the grass. She hovers above the earth for a few moments before snapping her wings back and dropping down to the earth again, shaking herself with a quick snort of surprise. Her eyes are an odd, almost creepy bright, solid-blue, wtih barely a hint of true pupil to them, but she looks around with every evidence of true sight, ears perked warily. She's skittish and high-strung, starting at the wind as it wraps delicately around her legs.

[link]

Shetan1992
The wind....ugh, now that was one type of whether Arro didn't like very much. Ahh well, he preferred the wind to the sunlight. That's what he didn't like at all. Arro preferred the rain and the snow, or even a day at the beach, compared to a windy, sunny day. The wind and the sun dried up all the water, Arro's most favorite thing. For some reason...it always reminded him of home.

He was attempting to graze, but the effort to keep himself still against the wind. He snorted angrily, shaking his head.

[link]

neokitsune
Death's wings floated on the wind, her ebony mane and tail flickering to and fro with every beat of her large white wings. Her soft gray eyes sparkled like a pair of stars but it was daytime. That was probably the reason she was out flying anyway.

Though the night did the little mare more justice, alighting her ghostly aura, though she wasn't. Her hooves slowly landed on the ground and she flicked her tail against one of her back legs to rid herself of a random fly. The little mare didn't quite know where she was, only that she saw none around her for the time being and that there was grass beneath her.

[link]

Campien
A painted mare lay quietly in the dew tiped grass, her tail flickering side to side slowly, her brown chocolate colored eyes glanced around the area.Tally usaully grazed alone or with her mate but sitting next to her was a small basket of a greyish coloration.Tally smiled softly giving the basket a soft nuzzle.''..My little one.''Her words soft and sweet as she lay there, nor aware of the other soquili.The basket gave a slightly wriggle keeping close to its mother for warmth and safety.Tally swirved her eyes slowly, listening to all around her, listening to the wind sowlt making the trees sing as it brushed by

[link]

A sound of thunder was heard off in the distant as a chestnut red streaked across the open grounds. She was running with the wind, feeling as though she was really flying high in the sky. Her flaxen mane and tail flew like a banner behind her, as if speaking of the speed she was born and bred for.

Ever Sacrifice loved the wind. It made her feel like she was soaring just as high as her heart was. She gave a whinny from the sheer joy this created deep within her soul. She was falling in love and that love had been returned.

She dug her black hooves into the ground when a strange figure came into sight. Her icy blue eyes narrowed, hoping to get a better look. It looked like a wind, but that horn clearly spoke "alicorn." But what was with that tail. A shimmer from it caught her attention.
"What, under the sky, could this be?" She snorted and made her way towards in, trying not to trip on her own tail.

[link]

Takakun
The dark stallion lazily flapped his wings and came across a glade where something caught his eyes. He hasn't flown in a very long time and enjoyed the wind on his back. It was then he noticed a group gathered far below and he swirverled (sp?) closer until he could pick them out.
Notte Rache wondered if he could alight upon the ground....or perhaps he should not disturb friends?
His curiousity won over and he casually dropped down, bopping his head in greeting.

The little filly nibbled on the grass, not noticing the number of adult soquilis in the grassy open before her. Her head was down and intent, for although she prefers apples, she decided she couldn't live on the yummy treats alone and have to learn to like grass.
It was thus she wandered into the group.

[link]

dustfeather
Her ears swiveled about, and the female arches her neck, looking around over her shoulder. The movement of Death had caught her eye, and she watches the wind female float past on the wind. But moving her head causes her to spot the sparkling blue-coated stallion.

Hmmm...others? It'd been a long time since she'd talk to others of her own kind, besides her immediate family and great-uncle Lando.

On her vantage point from the hill, she takes some time to look around, her eyes curiously alighting on Tally and the basket. A baby? Out here? Her brows shift downward in perplexion, and she tilts her head to the side, but before she can ponder any further, the arrival of a racing bay mare with a pure white mane and tail catches her attention.

River lets out a laugh, watching the other, who is clearly enjoying the wind, the grass, the sky...life. But the other catches sight of her, and seems to pause, heading in her direction. River's ears flick back and forth for a moment, then decide to take a 'friendly but wary' forward position. "Hi..." She calls out softly as the other approached.

But before she can say anything else, another soquili drops in from the air, and she freezes in surprise, blinking at the black-and-sparkling stallion, not yet noticing the little alicorn filly.

[link]

Shetan1992
Arro's ears flickered upwards, and he noticed many soquilis landing down to the earth. The wind must be to much to fly in. he thought, watching them come down. He looked around, and spotted Tally with...a basket? So it seems her and Cualtzin finally have some children... he thought with a smile. He looked around at the others, the wind beating his braids against the side of his neck rather uncomfortable. He snorted in protest.

[link]

neokitsune
Lifting her head at the sound of a whinny, Death narrowed her gray eyes to peer off into the distance and noticed quite the gathering of others out there. It wasn't in her nature to run towards other Soquili, but the little wind mare was in such a good mood as of late that she trotted towards the group cautiously.

The wind blew out her mane and tail like rivers of ebony trailing on its breezes, she could have fixed it if she'd wanted to, but as it was she was content with it keeping it from her eyes. Considering how shaggy her mane generally was she didn't really see past it that often.

As the wind whipped her feathers about she slicked them close to her thin back and came to a stop a few strides from a shimmering blue stallion with braids, her eyes dazzling meekly as she took in the others. Why were there so many?

[link]

Campien
Tallys eyes suddenly turnd to the other soquili, a black winged stallion, a mare of red fur and a white coloerd mane and tail.Tally smiled softly to herself but then her eyes caught site of a small beautifuly colored filly.''..hmm..''Tally laughed softly to herself, getting to her feet to get a better sight of things Tally saw her friend Arro and two other mares, one the had ailcorn all over it and another a wind mare.The ailcorns eyes were a beautiful blue and her hooves very fluffy, and the winged mare a ghost white body with black markings.Tally stood over her basket in protection but gave a friendly nicker to all of them, for Tally wouldnt be tally if she wasnt nice.

[link]

She hadn't noticed the others, her curiosity too great to have seen anything else. This was indeed a very large gathering. A foal, a basket, two stallions, and three other mares. Larger than what had greeted Tawali when he had returned.

She snorted as one feather from her earring came around and tickled her nose. This wind was better enjoyed moving with it, not standing still. And her mind was still wondering what the "alicorn" mare really was. That tail was completely different from Jeevita's and had she never come face to face with pure unicorn.

She moved to one side of the strange looking soquili mare, turning her head slightly in puzzlement. Though when she was more foolish, she would have come right out and asked. Instead, she offered a polite smile, though her eyes still looked puzzled.
"Hello. It's a nice day, isn't?"

[link]

Takakun
He noticed the strong auras around each, and smiled in return. The wind was indeed strong today but it felt good to work his wings.
He walked slowly forward and closer to the black and white winged mare, and whickered quietly, "Hello.....my name is Notte Rache".

The filly meanwhile had glanced up and halted straight in her the midst of her chewing. Her quick eyes drank in several mares, stallions and oh..was that a basket? a foal just like her! or will be anyway.....
Blaise whinnied happily and trotted up to the brown spotted mare with the basket and gave an affectionate nuzzle. "hello!" she exclaimed, peering closely at the basket.

[link]

dustfeather
The alicorn mare throws a swift peek at Tally as she stands up. She was itchingly curious to go over and see the basket, provided that the mare would let her get close enough. She knew enough about life and mothers to know that they could be extremely protective and might not appreciate a stranger's nose poking around in curiousity. And there's a cute little foal near there too...an alicorn, like her and her sister! An ear curiously follows the foal's progress.

The flying wind female had come down near the blue stallion, presumably also curious about the proceedings. Suddenly a little shy of so many soquili in the same place, River unconsciously arches her neck, drawing her nose in closer to her body, before turning it again to the bay mare, who is giving her a slightly funny look. "Bit blowy," she says, but agrees, "It is lovely. If I'd have tried running like you did, though, I would've fallen over." She gives a rueful look to her wings. "But it's nice to see someone that can enjoy it." Polite conversation was never really one of River's better traits, and she frantically grasps around for something else to say.

[link]

Campien
Tally smiled softly to the little ailcorn filly.''Hello and who might you be?''Tallys words were softand sweet. Tally gazed at her basket and Blaise.The basket gavea slight wirrgle and bumped softly into Blaise, a small little whicker comming from it.Tally smiled watching the two a soft laugh escaping her lips.Her eyes turned to the alicorn once more and smiled as she watched soon to return watching her little one and Blaise.''I think my little one has taken a liking to you.''Tally aughed once more her words so motherly and soft, words that make you feel safe.

[link]

Shetan1992
Arro watched the others around him, then heard their words, and deciding to pop into the conversation. "Aye, it is quite blustery today. Not my favorite weather, but alas, it has to come." he said with a smile. The alicorn before him was unlike any other he'd seen before.
His gaze went to Tally, and he smiled. "I see you've finally become a mother. I'd assumed it'd be soon. Cualtzin must be so proud." he said with a grin.

[link]

neokitsune
Flicking her tail and smiling back at the rest of them, Death shifted on her ebony hooves awkwardly and tried to think of something to say. She wasn't one for small talk or being around so many others like this. She'd much rather have met one or two of them at a time.

However, the basket caught her attention and he pricked both of her white ears forward in curiosity. She'd never seen a basket before, though she'd heard of them and faintly wanted some of her own...

"It's a very cute basket." Her ghostly voice drifted over the wind timidly, as if from some strange ethereal being that wasn't there. The tiny mare tried to keep her distance so she didn't make any of the others angry at her, she just felt as if she had to say something to the basket, as it was very cute.

[link]

Ever noticed that her eyes were once again being the window to her soul and she couldn't help but laugh softly to herself. "My apologizes for my rude stare. I've only seen one alicorn in my life, but you have something Jeevita didn't. That is indeed a strange looking tail, miss." Though her words were blunt and to the point, she still didn't know how to phrase her curiosity politely. "You are an alicorn, correct?"

[link]

Takakun
He seem to have been....for the better word, looked over.
Notte flicked his tail disconsolately, and turned his head to look at the object of everyone's curious stares and spotted a little basket. Ah...of course. A young one will always be the pride of a herd.
Although this was certainly a strange herd....a mix of many soquili breeds and colors, including an alicorn mare and filly. They are most rare yet appearing in the lands, he thought to himself.

Blaise giggled and thumped down besides the basket, carefully nosing it all over and taking note to not bump her horn against the basket, just in case.
She smelled the warm musty scent of a little one inside and smiled, her tail eagerly flicking back and forth, "What's its name?" she asked the mother, at the same time wondering if there were apples to bring to the basket.

[link]

Campien
Tally turned her eyes to Death, a soft smile still on her face.''Why thank you, for your compliment..''Tally soon looked to Arro.''yes, I finally have a family of my own..''Tally smiled softly and nuzzled the basket herself.''Cualtzin thinks the one of my other baskets is going to be just like him when older..''Tally chuckled softly to herself, the smile staying there on her lips.Tally turned back to Death.''May I ask what you name is?, I'm Tally by the way..''Tally flicked her tail once ore twice again. Tally watched Blaise again and smiled.The basket bumped up against Arros legs then Deaths legs softly then went back next to Blaise.Tally listend to Balise's question.''Well, I was thinking of calling it Inyu if a girl and Noda if a boy..''Tally smiled looking to Blaise.The basket shuffled itself up to Blaise once more and stayed there feeiling nice and cossy

[link]

dustfeather
River nods to Arro. "At least it's not pouring out," she points out with slightly more cheerfullness.

Ever's comment is enough to unsettle River, and she glances around to study her tail. It seems normal enough to her...a trait of her mother's, which both of her siblings also share. Her father's tail, however...that's much closer to the bay mare's, although his was thicker and probably more of a nuisance. He was forever getting burrs in it that Dust would have to pick out. Maybe hers and her siblings' were defects, somehow.

"I am," she confirms, clearing her vision from strand pieces of mane with a shake as she looks back to Ever. "Although I've never met...Jeevita, did you say? My family is fairly reclusive," she notes dryly, her eyes idly traveling back to the group around Tally and the basket.
[link]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:41 am
[Private Roleplay]
Where Do We Go From Here? [link]

(Tawali and Ever)
February 05, 2007

User Image
User Image

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer

Evening Night

Distinct Explorer