Draven & Thaliawen's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:31 pm
Reserved for finished rp with Aoife and Draven!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:19 pm
Reserved for finished rp!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24154075  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:17 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24169603  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:18 pm
There are scribbles all over this page, and several of the words seem to have been written over. Many are struck out. This page seems to have been one of many pages used, but is the only one remaining in the journal.

Dear Journal or whatever you are,

Rhiyn's been teaching me to write and all about the atabet. Alphabet. Whatever that word is. Writing is hard! I never thought anything could be as difficult as learning to fly or walk, like when I first evolved into a dragonite. But this is harder. I have to hold my claws a certain way or I mess it all up. I have to be careful how I spell things, and how the letters are shaped. Ugh! Who invented this anyway? Why did they make it so complicated? Didn't they think someone would have difficulty?

Rhiyn says I don't have to call him Dad. But I think that is what he is. He takes care of us. And even though he says he's probably not very much older than Briar and I, I think I will call him that.

But I could never think of Briar as my sister. Not ever. I don't know if that was ingrained into me when I was a Pokemon, but. I love her, journal. I feel floaty when I'm around her. I want to give her something special. I want to give her my heart, but I can't take it out. And that wouldn't be romantic, it'd be gross. Maybe I can find something that symbolizes it instead. Do you think she feels the same way?

I'm kind of afraid to ask her.

- Draven  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:22 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=24187621&page=last  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:48 pm
Dear Journal,

I know, I know. I'm supposed to write in you every day to improve my vocabulary and writing ability. And I promise I have been practicing. I really have been. Just not in a journal. I've been writing letters. And not sending them. I suppose I could just hand them to Briar. But I'm afraid to. What if she thinks my feelings for her have changed since we've changed? I know Rhiyn says just our outsides have changed, but that's not how he treats us, despite what he says. No matter how a Pokemon looks, people don't usually teach them to read and write. He treats us like children, and I suppose we are. But we're not human children. I think sometimes he forgets that I can fly. Or that I could use hyperbeam to protect Briar if I had to.

He's pretty protective of Briar too. And of me. He worries about us. I bet if we went past our knees in the lake, he'd panic. I know, it sounds terrible, right? How can we do anything fun? Everything fun is dangerous in some way! But its not. Its nice, having someone care about us so deeply. Even if he can't cook anything, except pancakes. He tried making french toast the other day. The kitchen stunk for hours afterward. I think that tells you how it went. He should stick to pancakes and get someone who can make something edible. It'd be nice to have some variety! Tv dinners and pancakes everyday is starting to get old. Maybe I can learn to cook.

I think I would like that. Then I could make things for Briar to eat! And Claret, and Rhiyn even. I'll go to the library and check out some books on vcooking later. I want to learn! I don't think Rhiyn will mind much. It isn't like he can cook, and maybe he's craving something beyond his abilities too.

Claret still hasn't found her mom. I don't think she ever will, really. But I haven't told her so. I want her to have hope and be happy as long as possible. Its good for her to be happy. She plays with me, and makes even rainy days fun!

I'm sorry I haven't kept up writing, journal. I'll try to update more often from now on.

Draven  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 pm
Name: Draven
Stage:Teen
Pokemon Breed: Dragonite!
Evolving: No
Hair Style: Same
Eyes: Same
Attitude/Nature: Loving, princely, polite, sweet, caring, helpful
Clothing Style: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/lirilei/11PogeyProfs/Dravenclothes.jpg~original
Body Style: Tall, slim
Pokemon Features:Same!  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:19 pm
Draven and Claret RP -

At first, the heatmor blinked, trying to process the concept of the game but when it sunk in she beamed. Now that sounded like some real fun! An exploring game and a game of pretend! Sliding down from her chair, Claret nodded her head enthusiastically. "Oh, yes! Let's do that! Where shall we explore first? Shall we try to find the hidden dungeon or climb up to the highest tower?"

"Let's find the hidden dungeon!" Draven was delighted that Claret was playing along. This would be fun! "I wonder where it is," he said, looking around with a smile. "Have you seen a secret door anywhere?" He asked. He made his way towards his room, and studied it. He grinned. "No door here, but I think we're getting closer!"

"Okay!" She bobbed on the balls of her feet happily. "Hmm," The pokemon hummed thoughtfully. Where might a secret dungeon door be? "If I did, it wouldn't be much of a secret. Perhaps a door that we see but don't really think of out of place but it really is." Claret had wandered after Draven occasionally tapping a claw on the wall as if trying to listen for a change in sound from the wall. "Maybe, that door?" She asked, pointing to the hallway linen closet. "We always see it and don't ever really think to check it out."

Draven went to the hallway linen closet and opened it. He gasped, eyes widening. "You found it!" He declared, beaming at Claret. "This must be where they kept all the bad guys. I don't think its been used in a while. There's spiderwebs and dust everywhere! Briar would hate it," he added with a grin. "Where should we go next? Let's find the royal swimming pool!"

Pumping a hand into the air, she gave a little gleeful whoop. "Alright!" Moving closer, Claret peeked into the closet next to her brother. "I think so! I guess that means that the people of the kingdom have been very good for a while. That's a good thing and it give the spiders a quiet place to make homes." Looking to Draven, she grinned and nodded. "No doubt. Ooh! Yes! To the royal swimming pool!"

"I'm glad they've been good," Draven mused with a smile, "that means they won't mind us exploring so much!" He trudged on to the bathroom and paused, "Do you think this is it?" He asked, gesturing at the door. He pushed it open carefully, as if making sure it didn't make noise. The door creeeeeked, startling the dragonite boy. He hid behind Claret and gave a mock shudder. "I think we found where they keep the kraken!" He cried. "Run!"

Marching along behind Draven, she slowed as they approached the bathroom. "I dunno," She murmured softly, wincing at the slow creeeeeeeak of the door. "Another secret door, it seems. Newer, often used doors don't squeak so." The girl gasped. "The kraken?! Oh no! Run away!" She turned and ran into Rhiyn's room, jumping up on his bed. "The kraken can't get us here!"

Draven followed Claret in a rush, jumping onto Rhiyn's bed. "You're sure we're safe?" He asked, breathing heavily. "I thought it was going to get us for sure! What are they doing keeping a monster like that locked up?"

Leaning over on the bed to peek down the hallway, she shook her head. "I dunno why they'd be keeping a monster hidden away like that. I think we're safe though. I mean, it looked pretty big, but I don't think it could reach us in here." Giving another thoughtful hum, Claret continued. "Maybe it's supposed to be a weapon or someone's pet or someone's captive! Not sure why anyone would want to trap a kraken so. If it is someone's pet, it needs more space." She said with a nod. "Though I think even the royal swimming pool would be too small for it."

"I think its safe to explore now," Draven said, cautiously. He climbed down off of the bed and hesitated, when he heard the bedroom door open. "Boo!" Shouted Rhiyn, taking Draven into his arms. "I thought someone had gotten into the linen closet. And Claret too!" He grinned at the heat or, reaching to pet her. "You keeping Draven out of trouble?" He asked, "Or helping him get into it?"

"Okay," Claret chimed softly. Tensing at the bedroom door opening, she gave a surprised 'EEP' before breaking into a fit of giggles. "Uh huh. I am," She beamed at the petting and not really specifying which option she was assisting her brother in doing. "We're exploring the castle and we found the dungeon, but it was empty because there are so many good people in the kingdom, and then we wanted to find the royal swimming pool, but instead, we found a kraken!" She rattled off excitedly before punctuating her statements with a nod. "We were hiding from it in case it wanted to grab us."

Rhiyn smirked, hearing Draven translate for her was amusing in and of itself, but her story was priceless. "Oh, the kraken?" He asked, mock fear all over his face. He let go of Draven and wrapped his arms around her. "I am the kraken! Rawr!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:41 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24379357&page=last  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:25 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24488139&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:43 pm
Dear Journal,

Everything is different now, now that I've grown. Rhiyn and I are roughly the same size-well, I'm a bit taller actually. Quite a bit. But other than that, journal, not much has changed. Not from growing, anyway. Briar changed more than I did! She's even more beautiful than before. She's curvier, and I don't know, journal. Her hair catches my eye more often, but I know that hasn't changed any, it's still the same color as ever. She seems to brighten the room whenever she's in the house. When I asked Rhiyn about this, he muttered something about combee and what was that flower Pokemon? Roserade? Anyway he went pink when I asked him what he meant, and started to talk about the weather.

The weather! It had been awful for sometime, but things are better now. I went to see what was wrong, and apparently a bunch of gangmember people had knocked over landorus or whoever's shrine. It really annoyed him, so he caused all the storms. We made him stop in the end, which means I was able to come home to Briar!

I hated leaving her. I kissed her, sort of. On the forehead, but it counts, right? She knows I love her, I'm sure of it. I went to protect her, journal.I couldn't let a storm hurt her. I couldn't let some angry weather god, still not sure which one it was that lost his shrine, hurt her.

I'll make sure nothing ever does.

- Draven  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:02 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24602095

Draven confesses feelings for Briar!  
Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items