Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Closed] A Warm Sort of Silence... Congrats Pinkdog! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:15 am
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: Thalea
Roleplays:

1. Pink, Pink? Whats Wrong with Pink?
  2. Sisters of Blue Wings: Reunited & Pregnant
  3. The Beginning of Something New

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:17 am
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME:dawns_aura
Roleplays:

1. Living Nightmares
  2. A Gentle Breeze
  3. The Value of Innocence

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

pinkdog

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:24 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME:pinkdog  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:24 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: ATh e a r t  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:29 am
I'm gonna sing the Shroom song!

USERNAME: AlexiaSilver
Shroom:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:31 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Vistada  

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:33 am
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: AlexiaSilver
Roleplays:

1. A long way to go
  2. Something to stand for
  3. Sisters and Fairytales

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: CitrusCupcake  

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 am
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: stormflower  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:43 am
RPers Paradise.

USERNAME: CitrusCupcake
Roleplays:

1. Spangly
  2. Put the Lime in the?
  3. April Showers

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

pinkdog

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:43 am
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: pinkdog

If male:
Name: Chanterelle
Temper: Flighty
Personality: Chanterelle is much like his mother. He does not want to be tied down to one person or place. Although he has been raised mostly by his father, he often begs his mother to join her on her trips as a priestess. He wants to see the world, meet other, foreign, Soquili. He is full of energy and enthusiasm, and dives right into every situation, sometimes without head for the dangers involved.

Plot ideas:
  • He could eventually win his mother over and she allows him to join her on her wanderings. He may join her and become a priest.
  • As an attempt to please his father, and see perhaps if he could follow in his footsteps, he could ask his father to train him as a knight as well. Perhaps not full training, but to give him a quickly crash course, to see if it would suit him.

If female:
Name: Chanterelle
Temper: Musical
Personality: Chanterelle is a sweet girl. She is quick to laugh, and loves to sing. She can often be found singing to the other foals and to the elderly Soquili, or even by herself off in the woods. She has a keen nose for mushrooms, and her father nicknamed her "Truffle" for her habit of digging with her snout in the dirt looking for those special treats. She hasn't decided yet what she wants to do with her life when she is full grown. She doesn't think she could be like her mother, always wandering, never really staying at home with her family. Chanterelle loves the strength and comfort of being part of a herd and a family.

Plot ideas:
  • Chanterelle could become a type of bard for her herd. Though she is not a healer, she goes to the sick and weary and soothes them with her songs. This could prove instrumental, perhaps, in rescuing an injured Soquili.
  • Chanterelle joins her mother, somewhat reluctantly, on one of her trips. She enjoys seeing her mother bring other Soquili together in lifemating ceremonies, but she often longs for home.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:51 am
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: Kamiki

If male:
Name: Polu Waimeli (would go by Polu) Means "Blue Honey" in Hawaiian. If you put Psilocybe mushrooms in raw honey for an extended period of time (few months or so), the honey will begin to turn blue.
Temper: Enlightened
Personality: Polu is a good natured, though undoubtedly strange, stallion. As a young colt he may seem distant, but his imagination is quite advanced. To say he "lives in his own little world" is a misnomer - he's very aware of his surroundings but he seems to "see" things differently. Sometimes his observations about the world seem offbeat or crazy, which makes communicating with him difficult, but if you can stick with his ramblings and non-sequiturs, you may find he's quite witty and amiable. He doesn't think foul of anyone; and understands that the world must exist with both beauty and ugliness.

As he grows into a stallion, he would become a wanderer, never staying in one place for too long. He has a fondness for water and tries to stay near streams and rivers whenever possible. He's curious about the world and everyone and anything around him: he goes through life as if each new thing he discovers a piece of a giant, never-ending puzzle.

Plot ideas:
- Polu doesn't think there's true 'evil' in the world as both light and dark, life and death, are ultimate facts of life. I'd like for him to run across a truly evil stallion or mare who may push the limits of his understanding of these truths

- While Polu would be a wanderer, he would want to come 'home' often and commune with his family.

- Polu would revere the idea of family, and by bearing foals one day he would feel very connected to the earth and the Mother and feel like he's forever interconnected himself into fate. Having children would be a profound and important right of passage. He would be picky on who is chooses as his mother (or mothers) though he probably would be tied to a life mating

If female:
Name: Polu Waimeli (would go by 'Meli) Means "Blue Honey" in Hawaiian. If you put Psilocybe mushrooms in raw honey for an extended period of time (few months or so), the honey will begin to turn blue.
Temper: Strong
Personality: There's a deep rooted drive in 'Meli that propels her. She's constantly moving forward, going further, exploring deeper. Despite her stature (she's a bit shorter and lither than her parents, but not exceeding so), her physical strength is important to her and she constantly honing her body to physical perfection. She loves to run, hike up mountain, swim, explore caves.. anything that keeps her active, strong, and discovering. She loathes the feeling of being held-back by anything, including her own body's limitations. Though she's constantly trying to push the limits of her physicality, she's not vain. Her desire for her strength is not her physical appearance but her ability to experience as much of the world as possible. She's friendly and adventurous, and especially susceptible to dares or challenges made by her peers.

Plot ideas:

- 'Meli is a bit of a daredevil; I would like for her to eventually push herself too hard and end up in a situation where she would need to be rescued. She would hate the feeling of being helpless - her relationship with her savior could turn into something complicated

- Secretly, 'Meli would be jealous of winged Soquili. If she ever got any inclination that grounded Soquili could fly (such as a magical enchantment) she would 'quest' for it. One day, I'd like for her to be confronted by a hawk walker who may manipulate her into taking corpse powder - though she would eventually overcome any darker urges.

((oops, my banner got cut-off))  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm
I'm gonna sing the Shroom song!

USERNAME: ATh e a r t (LOL -- was having fun with it XD)
Shroom:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:16 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: hanging gallow  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200