Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Sisters of Blue Wings: Reunited & Pregnant {Inside} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 am
This is a private Rp between Galla Sile and Nakita.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 am
Nakita cursed under her breath. He had made her fat. FAT! If she got any bigger, Cyrus would have to roll her to place to place. She sent a piercing glare in the direction her mate rested, after getting an ear full. Her features softened a bit as she thought about Cyrus, she would never admit it out loud, but she was falling in love with the one she only took to be her pet (and only lifemated him so no other mare could have him) (Well that is what she keeps telling herself anyway). What could she say? She was not one to share. Her thoughts went to the foals growing inside her belly, what would they be like? Would she be a good mother? That was the thought that worried her the most; she was not sure how to take care of young ones.

Silver eyes scanned the landscape, what was she going to do? She had plans to return to the Flock after she saw Kaia situated and both sisters grew old enough to take care of themselves, but yet she stayed in the lands outside the Flock. Nakita was thankful that she did, or she would not have met the fine specimen that was her mate if she had returned. Even so, she could not help but ponder about the ‘what ifs’ in her life.

A realization struck the mare, no wonder she was feeling nostalgia for her hold home, it was nearing the anniversary of when she left all those years ago with Kaia before dawn even broke across the sky. In her minds a flash of blue caught her attention and she let out a sad sigh, she still felt bad about breaking her promise to her sister of blue wings.

“I wonder how Galla is doing.” Nakita said barely above a whisper as she continued to scan the land, looking for nothing in particular.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:32 pm
Galla Sile waddled around, right on the brink of the territory. She hated having to sit still, but as she grew rounder and rounder...she knew the time for long works were growing shorter. She wanted to enjoy them while she could.

She leaned down to a stream, the brook whispering to her when she heard a sound. It sounded like someone was saying her name. Edging through the trees, she spotted something that made her gasp--the foals moved hard in her stomach.

After all these years--there she was standing there. Nakita, her sister of the blue wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:52 pm
A familiar colored shape entered the vision of the pregnant mare, could it be? It was! It was Galla. She looked exactly the same except much bigger and rounder? “Galla! I cannot believe it is you!” Nakita waddled over to her friend, her happiness at seeing her best friend mixing with her guilt appeared on her countenance. With a deep breath Nakita said what she knew needed to be said before the two of them could catch up on all the years they have missed in each others absence, “Galla, dear friend, I am sorry. I’m sorry that I left, which caused our promises to be broken.” Her silver eyes look away, and she shook her head. The next order of business, her eyes locked on her friend's growing belly, a slow smile formed on her face, “So, I see you are heavy with child as well. Who is the lucky pet?"  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 am
Galla felt her heart beating wildly, the foals kicking harder in her stomach. Her heart swelled even more and her tears began to fall--stupid pregnancy hormones. "Do you think that after all these years an apology is enough? You left me! I was your sister. You abandoned me without telling me you were going. I would have followed you to the ends of the earth. You broke my heart," her voice broke. "You offer me no explanation of why you left and you expect me to accept you again? Would you break my heart again sister?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:23 pm
Nakita looked away from Galla, she knew she should not have assumed that everything would be right between the two, she spoke without thinking in the excitement of seeing a friend she believed she would never lay eyes on again, “I would give you an explanation now, but it would most likely appear to sound like an excuse to your ears. And perhaps in a way it was. I knew for about a week that my sister Kaia was planning something, but it was not until the very last moment that I knew exactly what it was. I found out the morning I left the Flock. I had to make the quick decision: Stay with the Flock or abandon my sister to the male dominated world on her foolish quest to find our father.” A sigh escaped the pregnant mare, “Ever since I have felt guilty about leaving you and not telling you why, I knew that I could not return to the Flock or I would have been killed.” She returned her gaze to Galla, “I guess I deserve your scorn, if you were in my place you would have come up with a better plan than I had, but I was young and I did what I thought was right. I am sorry for leaving you, there is no excuse.”  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm
Galla felt the ice in her heart shatter at the words of her friend. Blood did mean something, she had had to chose between sisters...and in the end, she chose the sister who would need her in the outside world. Galla would never have left willingly, but had her sister...had Nakita left, she would have gone with her to protect her even if it meant forsaking all she knew if she thought she couldn't take care of herself.

Her heart throbbed painfully, and one of the foals kicked hard. "I...understand," the words fell from her lips gently carrying on the wind. "You had to chose what to do, to forsake a sister either way." She paused, "You could come home. The Flock would take you back, they are more accepting now. You could come home with me, though I understand if you do not."

Her eyes lingered on her friend, taking in the mare with her vision. She had changed so much in the years, but still the same in heart. Defending in her nature, she had done what she thought was right. She had given up everything for a sister.

"I find no fault in your leaving, you did it for love...But my heart aches that I did not know, that I feared for your life night after night. I wondered if you would return. If you hated me. If it was because of me you left," she laid her emotions bare.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:11 pm
Tears threatened to spill from her silver eyes, the pregnancy was playing on her hormones and she did not enjoy the emotional soar and plummet in the slightest. Nakita shook her head, “I would, but except for you, ally my family is outside the Flock. And I have found someone. I think I love him, but I just have trouble expressing that emotion, but I think he knows what my true feelings are. I tell him that I only lifemated him because I do not like to share what is mine,” Nakita gave a wry smile, glad that she could finally tell someone how she truly felt about her mate Cyrus. It was just easier to talk to Galla than the other mares that Nakita had encountered, for Galla understands, she was raised by the Flock. Her eyes widened, “Galla no, I never hated you and never meant to cause you pain or to think those terrible thoughts. You were my sister of blue wings, we were going to do such awesome feats together and protect the Flock from those who wished it harm. It just seems that Fate had other plans for us.” Nakita smiled when she said the last line as she looked from her friends large belly to her own, “So, who is he?”  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:51 pm
Thalea

Her sister had found love. She smiled at that, looking at the swell of her friend's belly. She was happy outside of the Flock. Someone loved her...Galla had thought long and hard about that. She knew it was not the way of the Flock to lifemate, but in her heart she wondered if she could leave a stallion she loved.

"He was..." She paused, trying to figure out how to explain. "It was on the night of Samhain. I felt as if under a spell, we were drawn into this tunnel. And I can remember it all, but it was like I had no control over my emotions or my actions. Like I was puppeted along, but so was he."

She paused again, "When I awoke, I went back to the Flock. It wasn't until some weeks later that I even remember it happened. That's when I realized I was with foals."

"Who is this stallion you love? Tell me what it's like." She nudged her friends face affectionately. "Sisters of the blue wings, always".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness

She raised an eyebrow at her sister's explanation, it was so strange and yet it seemed to make perfect sense. Had she not heard rumors of that tunnel and those who pass through them come out with foals, but those foals are twisted in certain ways. Cursed or blessed by the Spirits of All Hallows Eve. "Are you searching for him? Is this why you are so far from the Flock?"

Nakita blushed, "Well his name is Cyrus. At first I made him my pet and he would do as I say, but slowly my feelings began to change. I was afraid, but I kept pretending to be otherwise. It was then I started noticing how other mares looked at him; I could not have that, he was mine, no one else could have him. So to make sure he would always be mine and so I would not have to share him with anyone, I lifemated him." Nakita loved Cyrus, it was hard for her to voice her feelings to him, but loving Cyrus understood her better than herself and was patient with her, "He is just so sweet and one thing lead to another and this is what happened," she nodded to her belly.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:56 am
Galla Sile nudged against her sister of the blue wing's belly. "So it does," she smiled. She had once thought that their children would grow up together, they would be best friends just like they had been. Maybe, their children would find love with each other one day and then they'd be real family.

All those dreams had been dashed when Nakita had left. How she had loved Nakita, and how she had cried when she had left. She had been heartsick for so long, fearing for her friend. The question, small and a little frightened escaped her lips. "Was it worth it? The leaving? Do you ever regret it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:15 am
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Once a while back, while the two of them were still in the flock Nakita had ideas and dreams that Galla’s and her children would be friends and maybe even mates if the universe allowed it. But all that changed when Nakita left the Flock in the dead of night with her sister to find the stallion who gave them life. Thoughts filtered through her mind as she considered her friend’s question, “Was it worth it? I don’t know how many times I had asked myself that very same question. In the beginning there were times when I regretted leaving mother and you, and I knew that if I ever tried to return, I would be met with death. I hated how my sister acted around our father, and I hated my father. There was even a time when I hated all stallions, all males. I grew out of that phase and started to respect my father, he is actually a wonderful detective, just don’t tell him that, he does not need a bigger ego. And if I did not leave, I would never have met Cyrus. Before Cyrus I had even tried to have pets, like they do in the Flock, but the stallions would not obey my commands and I was getting quite frustrated. But now that I have had time outside the Flock and made a life out here, I do not regret it, I would not be fat with babies on the way otherwise,” her smile was radiant as she looked lovingly at her belly  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 am
The way had been long to get there. She saw that on her friend's face. She had taken the long way, or so it felt. But she was happy, she had love...What must that feel like? Her mother had loved her father. But as of yet, she had not felt that. She had not felt that yearning to leave. No male had ever affected her that way. She wondered if one ever would.

"I wish you home with me," her voice broke. "But you are too happy for me to beg you to. I know you well, sister of the blue wings,and as much as I want to. I cannot ask you that. But I can't leave you behind forever."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:34 am
Thalea

Nakita gave her sister a sad smile, “You know me well Galla and thank you for not asking, it would rip my heart in two, knowing that I again turned my back against you. The universe has an interesting way of making things work out how they were meant to be. I do not believe that this will be our last meeting, now that we have reconnected, it should remain that way. I do not want to lose my sister again.” Playfully she nudged Galla, being careful of both their large pregnant bellies

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 am
Galla felt the tears well into her eyes. "It grieves me, but do not ask me to stay when I cannot. Please, not that. My duty is at home. But I...I do not want to part from you. We must meet again from time to time, promise me that?"

She could not stay though she longed to. She could not forsake her honour, her life...her mother and her brothers.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff