Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
The Knife Called Love [A basket contest]-Winner announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 am
Plot Ideas
Username: XBlind-DarknessX
Plot Ideas:

Boiling Blood: I would like to further address the issues with his consumption of blood as a character. Perhaps this will end up in a few rps where he attempts to fulfill his urge but becomes sick at the very thought of it. There is more to this story and I would like to flesh it out!

Twisted Lineage: So as we know, Jedrek was raised by two very different parents with two very different sets of ideals and beliefs. Though the family will be splitting up some of these thoughts and ideals will rub off on him but they will also war with one another. In a sense his very blood contradicts itself. I would like him to become very interested in the concept of kinship, heritage, and family. Perhaps he will go and research the two halves that make him whole. Some answers he will find may not be what he expected or desired. In this plot he may end up becoming somewhat of an ancestral archivist for his family.

Anxiety: Pacing, stuttering, constantly shifting, it is evident to any who encounter Jedrek that he is a little odd. He does not know why he does these things, only that he does and he has stopped letting it get to him. I am thinking he should meet with someone who is, well, bluntly honest in telling him it makes him look like a certified nut. Addressing issues, addressing issues.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:21 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: -Yasha Alchemist
Basket Name: Joziah
Temper: Trapped
Personality: This stallion is trapped. He follows his father’s strong moral code, but everything in him tells him to go against it. He feels there is something inside of him calling him for darker things. He is able to put on a show, seem like the perfectly normal guy, but he’s not. He kills in secret, his blood lust controlling him. Afterwards Joziah meticulously cleans (the mess and himself) to make sure he’s never caught. ( I plan to add more.~)
Other: I think I’ve been watching too much Dexter (HBO) u.u
I thought this could be an interesting character for the family.
Thank you for the contest! : DD  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:22 am
I own 3 or less Soquili
Number of Soquili: Perth and Calavera 2! Teepee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:23 am
I have not won a breeding in the last Year
Last breeding: Never~  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:29 am
Plot Ideas
Username: Tursi
Plot Ideas:

Eat to Live: If he is living with Belle, the idea of teaching the need for having blood in their diet is essential to their living. He can't seem to bring himself to do this on his own and will need encouragement or he may starve himself on some level. He fears he cannot eat without killing.

Two Sides: With his unease, comes a bit of lashing out. This gentle stallion may cause some erroneous injuries or deaths if he should become to anxious or pressed too hard. He keeps himself hidden for that reason, not wanting to harm others. Is there someone who can show him peace?

Mama's Boy: He enjoys the company of his father and his father's side of the family, but he feels out of place there even still and from a young age attaches to his mother's side, even though he has a hard time accepting what he is. Will the bond be severed?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am
I have a recent RP
Username: Akuma_Kessaku
Link to the RP: Swamp Journeys: Search for the Illusive Swamp Rose  

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:37 am
Prompt Response
Username: AlexiaSilver
Prompt Number: 2
Your response:
Clarence stared down solemnly at the small, trembling body of the rabbit that lay at his feet, his eyes curious. Just moments before, he had come upon some sort of raptor, picking away at the defenseless creatures neck. He had scared the large bird away from it's prey and now stood looming over the terrified, dying animal. It's pupils were dilated to the point of being all black and it's chest rose and fell as if it had just finished running for it's life. Jesebelle had told him about death. It was no secret to him what happened when something lost so much blood. The unfortunate rabbit's fur was coated in the liquid and it still dripped out of it's open wound. Clarence knew that the rabbit was going to die and there was nothing he could do to stop it from happening.
The caw of the angry bird could still be heard above him. It was waiting for him to go away so that it could continue it's meal.
A unsettled feeling arose in his stomach as he stared down at the red liquid streaming from the rabbit. Even though he had just finished grazing moments before, he felt hungry. Why? Neither of his parents were predators. He didn't feel any need to hurt another creature, so why did the liquid call out to him like this?
Dipping his head down lower, Clarence moved to taste the blood. As soon as his upper lip brushed against the bunny's wound, it let out a terrified squeak. Jumping back, before he could even get a good taste, Clarence moved a safe distance away from the critter. No... He felt his body start to tremble. He wasn't like this. Taking a deep breath in, Clarence turned around and set back towards his family, ignoring the caw of the bird above as he left the rabbit alive to continue its suffering.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 am
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: #1
Your response:
His mother looked back at him with excitement in her red eyes and an awkward smile around the cleaver she held in her mouth. With a strained smile of his own that only fell when she turned her attention back to the road they were traveling on he let her know that he was, well okay, he supposed. It wasn’t every day that one ventured forth to meet the more, energetic and strange side of their family, to put it lightly. He had only heard tails about that side of his family and often found himself feeling rather conflicted afterwards. Though at one time in his life it had been his goal to please everyone and do what they desired of him, age had weathered this logic and changed him to a bit more of an apathetic being. He loved his family, all of them, but knew somewhere deep within himself that he was too mixed and confused to keep everyone contented.
Stealing a glance at the cleaver his mother carried with her he felt his stomach begin to burble and ache. Just the thought of blood caused a wave of nausea to ruin his evening; he couldn’t imagine spending time with the side of his family who basically bathed in it as a part of their everyday life. It was not that he was disgusted with them, but more the practice that called to him yet pushed him away in the same breath. How would he be able to explain to them that he could not be around the crimson liquid? That the very odor would make his mouth water with pleasure but his stomach clench painfully with sickly spasms? Would they accept him given this strange affliction? Or would they perhaps see him as an outcast? Confirming his fear that he belonged neither with his mother’s family or his father’s?
Fear, yes, fear was the sensation he was feeling right now as his head hung low and he watched his mother’s dainty hooves leave tracks in the dirt ahead of him. He did not fear bodily harm, nor the prospect of insanity but the fear of rejection. Would his grandmother anoint him with the prestige of his mother’s bloodline or would she look down her nose at him and call him unworthy? He could hardly call himself a true Sinclair, more like, Sinclair light. A heaving sigh extended and shrunk his diaphragm and he looked up to see if his mother had acknowledged it. Her walk was still the same, an air of excitement at seeing her family painting each step.
He did not wish to have the family fawning all over him and stating how well he turned out, but he didn’t want to feel as though he had nowhere to belong. Even if he was a bit of a disappointment to them he could endure that, as long as they acknowledged his existence. Shaking his head he allowed a humorless smile to spread his lips and he rolled his eyes. Here just a moment ago he was thinking about how he could care less about pleasing them, and yet, in some small way he still wished to do so. Yet another thing he was confused about. Too many variables pulling him in too many different directions. And so, in silence with a little white mare bobbing along in front of him, he made his way to meet his family.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Malikztiah Ankhwave
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:49 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Malikztiah Ankhere
Basket Name: Caius
Temper: Wary
Personality: He is rather leery of the fact that supposedly, as he has been told, his name might mean 'happy' as he isn't quite sure that happy is the way he should describe his family. He very much would like to make his father proud of him, but feels that there is so much expectation placed on his shoulders, and his mother and her side of the family may have rubbed off on him in the wrong ways, sometimes, he fears. He really does want to be everything that is wanted of him, but some days all he would like to do is escape for some peace and quiet where nobody wants anything of him and he can let worries slide off his back, if only for just a few minutes.
Other: Love the family~ x3 I hope that all the entries you have give you entertaining reads <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:51 am
I have a recent RP
Username: musicaloner7
Link to the RP: here

{ this is all over aim, so Lunad logged it into the guild for us, and puts in all the posts. My soq is Ivette }  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:56 am
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: #2
Your response:
The nightmarish high pitched cries of an animal in torment had Jedrek stealing away from his family and into the thick wood. Never before had he heard such a racket and yet, it chilled the very inside of his soul. His pace picked up as the noise grew louder and eventually he found himself chancing upon a scene featuring a fox with its fangs piercing into the soft flesh of a weasel. Before he could think on the balance of nature or the web of life he stamped his hooves noisily on the ground and shouted at the fox, who seeing the rather large animal before him, dropped the poor creature and vanished into the bushes. Moving mechanically Jedrek positioned himself over the creature that had curled up into a ball and begun shaking from the pain of its wounds.
“There th-“ His comforting stopped as his stomach began cramping and his throat grew tense as he fought the urge to gag. Blood, a small pool of blood had begun to gather upon the ground beneath the weasel. Noises of discomfort issued from within his chest and he took a step back, ignoring the saliva welling up in his mouth. “I’m s-sorry…” He fumbled, his normal pacing beginning as he attempted to put the blood out of his mind.
He could hardly move close to the small mammal and yet he was compelled to help it in any way he could. Though his mother likely would have stricken it with her cleaver so as to numb it to all else going on, and his father would have done the honorable thing and put it out of its pain he could find no rational way of handling it. He could not draw near to it, the blood would overwhelm him and cause him great discomfort, but it would be nothing in comparison to what the poor weasel was having to endure. Through eyes watering out of discomfort he looked again to the animal who was obviously wishing to be saved from the pain.
He had to do it, he had been taught by both parents that pain was nothing to be inflicted on another out of selfishness or cruel intent. “I’m sorry…” He murmured before taking tentative steps forward and attempting to clear his nose of the scent of blood. When he drew close enough he lifted his hoof over the creatures head and brought it down swiftly and with all of the force he could manage. At that the scent of blood became overpowering and he only took a few steps away before collapsing to the earth in a fit of illness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 pm
I have a recent RP
Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Link to the RP: [PRP] Walking a Strange Path; Stars my dainty little princess, Jasmine, and her future love interest, Anchor. Since that's not incredibly far along yet, here's another example: [PRP] Odds and Ends, which is actually a RP between the basket's cousin, Risti, and my mutant mini, Zhutkaya.  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:18 pm
One Ticket Please:

Username: dawns_aura
Basket Name: Iago
Temper: complex
Personality: He is envious of others always wanting more and believing because of who and what he is, he is justified in using any means to attain it. He is somewhat amoral feeling no guilt no matter what he does or feels forced to do. He does not seem to have the ability to feel love or affection for any outside his family. But even to them he is not overtly kind. His affection is more in word and deed rather than gesture. He is dark but there is more to him than that, if only one is willing to look. It just might not fit in with the accepted standard of what is 'good' or 'evil'. 'Right' or 'wrong'.

Other:Thanks for the opportunity. The baskets are very lovely, and part of such rich history and family lines…

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm
I have a recent RP
Username: dawns_aura
Link to the RP:i. xXx
ii. xXx
iii. xXx  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:19 pm
Prompt Response
Username: Jynk
Prompt Number: 3
Your response: I come a very diverse family, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My father's family are noble and generous. My mother is pleasant, but her family are... twisted. I sometimes worry about the blood that runs in my veins, but I feel I do not have to be what I was born into. I can be an exception to the rule, like my mother. I could be kind or cruel, giver or taker. I look one way and I see a path that is bright and cheerful. I look the other way and there is a path of bleak discord. I stand at a crossroads. There is a middle path I can take and I choose to walk the line.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff